Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   TC_Halogen's Keysmash Refresher Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151670)

SubaruPoptart 03-2-2020 10:01 PM

Re: TC_Halogen's Keysmash Refresher Tournament

Wait what exactly was the prize round? I honestly never really did look at what the prizes were the entirety of this tourney

TC_Halogen 03-2-2020 11:25 PM

Round 7 was the prize round. As listed on the initial post:

Quote:

4.) If you fail to submit for a prize round while still in the tournament, you will not receive your prize, and your prize will be passed down to the next place down! Top 5 in every division receives a prize.
OWA did not submit on a round that would have guaranteed a prize; therefore, Durvin receives it in his place.

One Winged Angel 03-3-2020 12:58 AM

Just ftr and so as not to insinuate I was being negligent, yes I did read that and was well aware

Durvin did surprisingly well and I'd rather he be awarded something for that over me submitting some meme number score

danredge 03-3-2020 05:34 AM

Thank you Halogen for this tournamemt. I am really happy to have made it to the finals. The song selection was really good in D1. I was wondering when the 2020 FFR tournament will happen and where i can confirm my participation?

Shatteredpixel 03-3-2020 09:56 AM

gg everyone, i personally had alot of fun competing!

revolutionomega 03-3-2020 11:11 AM

Was dope and I've definitely leveled up pushing myself here after my long hiatus. Really looking forward to competing within my division in the official.

TC_Halogen 03-3-2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Winged Angel (Post 4716700)
Just ftr and so as not to insinuate I was being negligent, yes I did read that and was well aware

Durvin did surprisingly well and I'd rather he be awarded something for that over me submitting some meme number score

Respect, yo.

EDIT: Not quite home yet, will handle prize distributions a bit later today. Thanks for playing, everyone. :)

Seoulslayer 03-3-2020 01:01 PM

I definitely feel like I had to put a lot of work in toward the later end of this tournament, thanks for pushing me.

TC_Halogen 03-3-2020 05:18 PM

Prizes have been paid out to all of the prize-winning finishers. Thank you all very much for participating in the tournament!