Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=89918)

DarkManticoreX2 03-22-2008 10:44 PM

Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Nonononono,

Like this.

Mega seered X. X came back blue. Mega pmed X, Hey, You're blue.

Then on the other side, I had been supporting Mega over you as the seer most of the night. Psychic noticed this, and said well dump, If he was supporting Mega, And Mega seered me Blue, Manti can't be a wolf.

So the psychic comes to me and tells me he was seered by Mega. I ask for proof, + counterclaims, People think I'm fishing for roles, I post convo to Prove I'm not.

And here we are.

Litodude 03-22-2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 2084485)
Lito, Thats possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard from you. If he posted "Hey guys I seered A blue in the thread. Its (name)" what would happen to that person the very next night.

I didn't say that a seer would yell out the name, that's just stupid. I was inclining toward the fact that he would say "guys i know who the psychic is, i seered him properly so please here me out." This would lead to another conversation and figure out who to trust.

Quote:

The contact was made through PM. Said person forwarded me a copy later on.

I already announced this possibility. Also, I said earlier that this option had an extremely low chance of happening. It would require megamon to HAVE BEEN ONLINE and PM'd the person he seered that "hey i knoe ur a psychic" AND that psychic would have had to forward it to you.

Quote:

Times were edited out because there were a few people who were not online when this happened, and I don't want to risk getting the psychic randomly wolved because a few people aren't in the selection.

'tis believable.

Heh. What I'm thinking you're doing, after re-reading that my posts is that you're going to claim to be the Psychic. At least, that's what's coming off from you in my perspective. The possibility is - let me leave this to another post, it's too important.

Litodude 03-22-2008 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 2084496)
Heh. What I'm thinking you're doing, after re-reading that my posts is that you're going to claim to be the Psychic. At least, that's what's coming off from you in my perspective. The possibility is - let me leave this to another post, it's too important.

The possibility is: megamon, the "seer", seer'd YOU, the "psychic" directly. megamon did say that he changed his seering to someone else other than me. I can only assume that it's you. When reading through what I wrote earlier, it does him highly unlikely that 3 people were able to send and receive PMs/aim convo's so fluidly in the course of this day/Day. As I said earlier, I'm presuming you're to come out in the thread as the "Psychic" --Manti.

Litodude 03-22-2008 10:52 PM

I would also like to point out that supporting megamon -does not- automatically make him not a wolf. Thank you ambiguous friend-o-mine for telling me that.

rzr 03-22-2008 11:04 PM

You better be happy I'm posting, see my Custom Title. You'll never guess what I found in my sock today, go on, guess. Remember, licking door knobs on other planets is illegal. I'm mad, me too, why are you mad? I can't see my forehead. Bye squidward, bye mr.krabs, bye squidward. You said bye squidward twice. I like squidward.

Myst1278 03-22-2008 11:06 PM

Obligatory "lolwut?"

DarkManticoreX2 03-22-2008 11:07 PM

If you think I'd be stupid enough to do all this as the psychic you've truely lost it Lito.

You'd also be extremely stupid If you thought I was Psychic, to do what you've done and call me out in the thread. If you truely thought I was the psychic you'd have brought it up over AIM or something. Posting you think I'm psychic may as well be a call to get me wolved. Being A samuri I don't really care because you miss your chance at any real blues.

Human Lito wouldn't have called someone he thinks is psychic out in the thread.

Yeah, Real bed now. needed some water.

jugglinguy 03-22-2008 11:07 PM

rzr and his adhd...

Kekeb 03-22-2008 11:11 PM

Your signature is still too big I think, RZR.

rzr 03-22-2008 11:14 PM

Lol, I just put all my favorite Spongebob quotes off the top of my head in one post. Let's play word association, I want you to say the first thing that comes to mind. Pickle. Pickle. Spatula. Spatula. No, the key is to say something different. Potato. Patato. Tomato. Tamato.

Litodude 03-22-2008 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 2084542)

You'd also be extremely stupid If you thought I was Psychic, to do what you've done and call me out in the thread. If you truely thought I was the psychic you'd have brought it up over AIM or something. Posting you think I'm psychic may as well be a call to get me wolved. Being A samuri I don't really care because you miss your chance at any real blues.

I didn't say that I thought you were the Psychic. I said that you might CLAIM to be the Psychic. Even say that you WERE the "real Psychic" you would have to win the favor of a lot of players to have them convince you're the real deal. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but it'd be difficult. Also, assuming you were the real Psychic, why are you disdainful towards me? I thought blues have to form a...what was it...allergy? No...alibi?..Al..All..OH, THAT'S RIGHT! An alliance!

There's no -hard- evidence to both megamon's and my own claim, as you said, right?

rzr 03-22-2008 11:16 PM

But I don't know who to get rid of :( Tass's quote and DarkShark's must stay. Stupid sig. Someone bitch out Synth and have him make them bigger :( (sounds really kinky...).

devonin 03-22-2008 11:16 PM

Unless or until Megamon says in the thread "I changed my seer from lito to X" or even just "I changed my seer from Lito to someone else who was blue" I see no reason to believe Manti that a psychic came to him or that even if one did, they are in any way legitimate.

You've got two full steps of hearsay you're presenting to us Manti. Someone said to you

"Oh hay, Mega seered me and saw I was blue so now I'm telling you that I'm blue" We don't know they said that to you, you don't know that mega said that to them. That's pretty freakin sketchy.

Litodude 03-23-2008 05:51 AM