Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153453)

Xiz 07-27-2021 11:27 PM

Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4767082)
Good man.

Let's get to work shall we?

Give me some thoughts on that EOD my man.

I kinda had to take a mental reset from DBP vs Force
So like, I was fine with Ben. I feel like Ben is a hit now looking at deaths.
Force is sus, wanna see how he does today. Im assuming this game just ends when we hit all antitown killing power.

This game im realizing is probably not role-bastardy and more setup, so thank you roundbox, charu, others for convincing me otherwise.

Bug I think is still good.
Raeko I never really got the chance to talk to you so I’d like to figure out your slot more today.
Lewdy I’m good with
Sponge is afk but still wanna protec
Gotta look at others more

FreezinIce 07-27-2021 11:27 PM

well i guess not technically dead but you get what im saying

FreezinIce 07-27-2021 11:28 PM

i dont think ive shown up on anyones reads list in like 2 days.

am i a ghost or what

reuben_tate 07-27-2021 11:28 PM

My reads list from last phase was moreso a bunch of gut reads that I felt pressured into giving for self-pres purposes. I spent probably like at most 10 seconds per person on that list. The darker greens in the 2nd game was based on dbp's theory (regarding sun's "either town or wolves have lost" quote) but there are other explanations brought up which don't necessarily align with the theory. Some of my scum leans were based on the fact that I believed that some of the people that were pushing to get me voted in d0 were likely wolves (I know it sounds like me screaming OMGUS at some, but I would be surprised if everyone who wants me gone is town). To me, it seemed like it was an easy/lazy move to sit on that same read of me.

Looking back, I'm wondering if it had been better if I had died. If it helps town with maximizing information gain and to help town focus on other things this phase, I don't mind me going. Seeing that gold can still post, it seems I'll at least be able to continue to contribute after I flip green. But I don't have the mental energy to defend myself for 48 hours and to get nowhere only for me to ultimately die at the end of this phase anyways; I think the phase can be spent in much better ways.

benguin

Xiz 07-27-2021 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4767104)

am i a ghost or what

I liked how you backed off of me when you didn’t need to. Shows your being carful to me, but I haven’t really thought of you much this game no offense.

mellon_collie 07-27-2021 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4767104)

am i a ghost or what

I didn't forget about you Freezi I'm just lost and having a hard time in general

also ben wtf

reuben_tate 07-27-2021 11:30 PM

@charu
I'm still able to talk with goldstinger in our neighborhood chat

Xiz 07-27-2021 11:31 PM

Wait, I thought ben died. wow I’m tired. Disregard that read.

Xiz 07-27-2021 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4767106)
My reads list from last phase was moreso a bunch of gut reads that I felt pressured into giving for self-pres purposes. I spent probably like at most 10 seconds per person on that list. The darker greens in the 2nd game was based on dbp's theory (regarding sun's "either town or wolves have lost" quote) but there are other explanations brought up which don't necessarily align with the theory. Some of my scum leans were based on the fact that I believed that some of the people that were pushing to get me voted in d0 were likely wolves (I know it sounds like me screaming OMGUS at some, but I would be surprised if everyone who wants me gone is town). To me, it seemed like it was an easy/lazy move to sit on that same read of me.

Looking back, I'm wondering if it had been better if I had died. If it helps town with maximizing information gain and to help town focus on other things this phase, I don't mind me going. Seeing that gold can still post, it seems I'll at least be able to continue to contribute after I flip green. But I don't have the mental energy to defend myself for 48 hours and to get nowhere only for me to ultimately die at the end of this phase anyways; I think the phase can be spent in much better ways.

benguin

Hah. Perhaps it’s good you didn’t die actually this feels pretty damn genuine to me.

Xiz 07-27-2021 11:35 PM

@subuwu

I’m not some type of role that I PMd sunfan to implement.

Shadow_God_10 07-27-2021 11:35 PM

@MIRROR WORLD

A thought just came to me... It's dumb but fuck it

What if Goldstinger is still alive because he HAS to be night killed?

Is that a possible thing that could happen in a TWG?

Funnygurl555 07-27-2021 11:36 PM

Quote:

benguin

what

Shadow_God_10 07-27-2021 11:37 PM

Quote:

benguin

I will keep you alive for 48 hours and get all the answers out of you that I can so help me God

Xiz 07-27-2021 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4767115)
Hah. Perhaps it’s good you didn’t die actually this feels pretty damn genuine to me.

Gonna double down on this, this is kinda how I’m feeling. What’s the point in defending yourself when most of us will prob end up in game 2 anyway? Especially if the game is in reverse? The setup has KP but feels pretty vanilla.

Conspiracy?

Xiz 07-27-2021 11:38 PM

Can we vote for conspiracy, will Greg count that?
conspiracy

Shadow_God_10 07-27-2021 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4767096)
@literally everyone in main game if you ignore this post because you're not reading the 2nd game thread I will use my one-time revival to come back to main game and slap some sense into you

EXCUSE ME SIR, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?

Funnygurl555 07-27-2021 11:39 PM

thesunfan............

Xiz 07-27-2021 11:40 PM

Are you fucking kidding me

Xiz 07-27-2021 11:40 PM

Sunfan you bastard did you give gold the role I wanted you ho

XelNya 07-27-2021 11:41 PM

yeah gs come slap me, I'll call you daddy once if you do