Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151050)

Soundwave- 07-8-2019 09:34 AM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnier6 (Post 4684410)
This post is pointless. The only thing I can think of is poisoning the well and like. Why even. How about focusing on the people around you instead the easy lynch today?

I'm really amused by this idea that every post in a game needs to be useful, or that even a post that can only be relevant by it's tone isn't useful.

Soundwave- 07-8-2019 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnier6 (Post 4684412)
This is rather horrifying tbh but I'm not terribly opposed to nominating Antori and seeing what happens. (lol if this has already happened)

Actually Dafty got involved somehow. Game show is over when ever Xiz gets around to it though.

funnier6 07-8-2019 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4683895)
i'd lynch antori instead. you wont convince me not to lynch him.

Zigzagoon after my own heart <3
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4683938)
I think we just give Antori #9 in the event and we see what happens

Xiz wants us to pick 9. Does this not terrify you?

storn42 07-8-2019 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4684394)
My character is broken if I can salvage the camera from Raeko's waifu tbh.

i just realized i had this open. but yea. i think its an important post.

funnier6 07-8-2019 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4684413)
I'm really amused by this idea that every post in a game needs to be useful, or that even a post that can only be relevant by it's tone isn't useful.

Thats not even remotely what I meant, I'm saying what sort of person makes that completely irrelevant post about Antori. Antori is not here, Antori is being lynched. Why do you make some random comment about Antori and not focus on the thread around you? Screams I Want To Focus On Antori Cause He's Not On My Team.

Soundwave- 07-8-2019 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4684416)
i just realized i had this open. but yea. i think its an important post.

It's not.

Soundwave- 07-8-2019 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnier6 (Post 4684418)
Why do you make some random comment about Antori and not focus on the thread around you? Screams I Want To Focus On Antori Cause He's Not On My Team.

I mean.

He's not.

But I'm also not really focusing Antori. At all. Ever. I've probably said the least about him outside of the reiterating that keeping him alive is dumb.

storn42 07-8-2019 09:44 AM

btw, gunna be busy today. i can half pay attention until like 2, and then im gone. might not make it back before EoD but i might. Shouldn't be a problem since we WILL lynch antori, unless xiz comes back with something affecting the game from the gameshow.

funnier6 07-8-2019 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4684420)
I mean.

He's not.

But I'm also not really focusing Antori. At all. Ever. I've probably said the least about him outside of the reiterating that keeping him alive is dumb.

Just give me your reasoning because that still doesn't answer my question. You for some reason felt the need to bring up Antori while everyone was talking about other things because?

Soundwave- 07-8-2019 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnier6 (Post 4684422)
Just give me your reasoning because that still doesn't answer my question. You for some reason felt the need to bring up Antori while everyone was talking about other things because?

That page is:

- Me walking dense Shadow through something
- Me taking a one post break to meme about Antori when he's brought up in the thread
- Me interacting with Haku

I don't think that's out of place tbh.

Soundwave- 07-8-2019 09:53 AM

Also there's 5 Antori related posts directly proceeding that one. I don't know what narrative you're trying to push here, but it's pretty false.

funnier6 07-8-2019 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4684423)
That page is:

- Me walking dense Shadow through something
- Me taking a one post break to meme about Antori when he's brought up in the thread
- Me interacting with Haku

I don't think that's out of place tbh.

I asked for reasoning not context. If it was just a meme you should've said so at the beginning.

Yes Antori was being mentioned by other people, but your post pinged me because they were trying to figure out Antori and instead of helping them you posted that.

Soundwave- 07-8-2019 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnier6 (Post 4684425)
I asked for reasoning not context. If it was just a meme you should've said so at the beginning.

Yes Antori was being mentioned by other people, but your post pinged me because they were trying to figure out Antori and instead of helping them you posted that.

Were *they* really?

I mean, there has been some argument as to whether Antori is 3p or wolf aligned, but the reasonable opinion is that it really doesn't matter, he should die regardless.

Also interjecting memes is half my posts here, if you haven't noticed.

Soundwave- 07-8-2019 10:07 AM

Or some stupid world where he's town aligned. Still should probably die.

Soundwave- 07-8-2019 10:08 AM

I don't even remember, was this post-Antori basically saying he was a survivor 3p?

Soundwave- 07-8-2019 10:08 AM

Because if it was then lol, I should be asking you why you think people were solving then.

Soundwave- 07-8-2019 10:09 AM

Aah I remember the context now, this was pre-Antori peeking in.

Soundwave- 07-8-2019 10:09 AM

Oh baby a quintuple.

funnier6 07-8-2019 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4683998)
uh are you calling me out for still wanting to play the game despite there being a clear lynch. gotta think ahead dude

#itrustantori

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4684004)
let it be known that i never defended antori, just tossed out a hypothetical so i could hear other ppl's opinions. and roundbox 180'd on his read on me

also important

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4684426)
Were *they* really?

I mean, there has been some argument as to whether Antori is 3p or wolf aligned, but the reasonable opinion is that it really doesn't matter, he should die regardless.

Also interjecting memes is half my posts here, if you haven't noticed.

I have noticed.

Point is I did not see the motivation of saying "Ha guys he's trying to figure out how he's town!" in the middle of a discussion that was thinking through the possibilities. Imo he's obvious third party, and I think youre of the same opinion, so I dont see why you chose to meme instead of help speed along their conclusion.

funnier6 07-8-2019 10:15 AM

Oh snickers I forgot I had quoted stuff </3