Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=140316)

PhantomPuppy 11-21-2015 03:19 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

close to first fgo AAA, but not quite.

ULTIMEGA 11-21-2015 03:28 PM

Hey, that's pretty good. Close to what I got.

SoFast 11-22-2015 08:37 AM

Mourningfall 11-22-2015 02:18 PM

this was kinda neat I guess

Rapta 11-23-2015 10:27 PM

i can finally say there is a song that only etienne and I have aaa'd woo!

YoshL 11-23-2015 10:41 PM

nice AAA, where's the replay?

Rapta 11-23-2015 10:49 PM

@Yoshl i felt like being lazy but since you asked here you go

ayy i found out how to imbed a replay!

Charu 11-23-2015 10:55 PM

Ayy, just here to see if some shit is going to come down here. Haven't been in the thread in a bit, dohoho.

ULTIMEGA 11-23-2015 11:12 PM

Goddammit! I was having such an amazing run on Shotgun Surgery - 9-0-0-1 right up until the very end, and I miss an arrow! Fuck!

Mourningfall 11-23-2015 11:49 PM

nice /a/ /a/ /a/ , 8th best player's 8th best score. Divison /8/ confirmed

Hakulyte 11-24-2015 12:39 AM

Easier than fotbb for sure.

I dunno, I dumped like 8g in one section after white notes.

6g in intro obviously.

Got lucky in solo.

Still hating even after AAA.

5 goods finully~

asdf Best score 2015

just kidding, this is the best score today. Everything I hate got wrekt'd and the rest is me not being able to stay consistent.

Apparently this got itself in my top 15 scores too.. 3-4g looks possible.

#noob hype

DDRNGGin 11-24-2015 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4378874)
Easier than fotbb for sure.

Still hating even after AAA.

5 goods finully~

asdf Best score 2015

#noob hype

Mermaid Island's patterns do seem a bit more relaxed, but I wouldn't say it is much easier than FotBB. The only reason is that you are comparing an old chart versus a new one. Anyways, that is a really impressive Mermaid Island score. Go for the AAA! :)

Your Child Protective Services and JULIA AAAs are fantastic. :) I know that I will never be able to get those AAAs. :(

Your FC on FotBB is really great! I know you can get that AAA! :D

Hakulyte 11-24-2015 02:23 PM

Here's why I think fotbb is so hard:

There's like 3-4 gaps of space like that in the one hand long trill and they force you to constantly restart your one hand pattern to not randomly get goods on anything, but that trill is so long that I eventually get lost in it after readjusting 2-3 times into it. If you just blindly one hand trill at a constant speed, you will get like 4 goods.

I can only AAA the ending of fotbb mirrored because it's like a harder Klungkung ending pattern and the intro of fotbb got some pretty evil one hand transitions. I'm also having a hard time everywhere in the song because im fighting dumb framers like at the end of intro with [3][1][4][2] and with poly trills @ [1][3][1][3][1][2][1][2] etc. which is forcing me to raise my hands and hard tap timing them which is awkward to do properly even if you're faster than the song.

I'm lucky we have no background and halved notes to turn everything red, that alone turned the file into a 80+ with reading issues.

tldr; I hate everything in fotbb and I'm like rank 160ish on it and it says im rank 300+ because levelranks don't work properly. #lolrant

btw, if you can AAA fotbb spread, you have immense potential to massively fix your levelranks has it needs a very solid overall skillset, so just practicing this file over and over is pretty useful nonetheless.

I'm looking forward to AAA 85s+ before it.

Here's some other stuff I got;

old pb on this for me was 50 goods so yay.

This is a very good example of cumulative lag syndrome that im suffering from.

Cut pa in half once again, kinda lucky at ending.

Nailed second half.

Pretty major improvement, had 50g on that too before.

rip my 60g fc, can probably get teens if I don't mess up the [14][23][14][23][14] red note section, but the rest was solid so I don't know.

ULTIMEGA 11-24-2015 02:23 PM

Used to have a little trouble with this one. Not anymore. Another tricky file out of the way. I'm glad to have nailed it. It was sort of bothering me considering how awesome a song it is. The section around 300 combos (the part with the short 24th note bursts) is probably the hardest section in the song.

Overall, a decent chart and provides a good challenge.

gabrieljd 11-24-2015 03:10 PM

lol???

Should I start worrying about leaving D5? I don't want to.

Also managed to improve my ancient FotBB SDG, shoutouts to all the discussion.

Hakulyte 11-24-2015 03:20 PM

Purple Drank is pretty much a luck file with the 32nd transitions, so 6g is pretty good, but I wouldn't be too worried about it yet.

Fotbb is insane imo, I'd throw you in D6 instantly with that, but that's just me being biased. You can stay in high D5. :3

@Ultimega AAA is always good, that file got a few troll quick patterns so grats!

_Zenith_ 11-24-2015 03:26 PM

@Haku, in that image of the OH trill in FoTBB, you can manipulate that specific gap by placing your judge timing slightly earlier than what you normally use. To put it in my terms to hopefully make it easier, my normal offset is 0.4 and I was able to snag the AAA on 0.5 for the earlier pattern manipulation of the frame before counting it as a perfect instead of a good (on normal offset).

Hakulyte 11-24-2015 03:33 PM

Oh, I do AAA that section from time to time, but it's greatly affecting my consistency for the rest of the file, because it's not something I can AAA every time. The entire file altogether is more intimidating than hard. Each section isolated is no big deal. I'm already doing what you said, it's how I got a sdg in the first place. The AAA itself feel incredibly difficult to pull off, I'll probably try to get better overall and come back to it later.

DDRNGGin 11-24-2015 03:48 PM

If this is not a good/useful tip, please let me know. When it comes to FotBB, imo a good option is to practice files on FFR/DDR/SM (I only play Dance Dance Revolution files on SM) that have relatively similar patterns/catergories (in this case, trilling and endurance). Practicing on those types of files can almost guarantee getting the AAA on FotBB. I truly know you will get it, Hakulyte! :D

Hakulyte 11-24-2015 05:31 PM

That feel when you stream FFR on twitch and the top 3 live channels are Osu channels.

#support your own game first pls

If any of you have any ideas to help me get better, I'd be happy to see you on stream and try out things with ya. I'm posting this here because FFR Scores is pmuch one of the few threads that get most of the FFR attention.