Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

Charu 03-15-2017 12:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

I say vanquish the evil doer, inDheart

YoshL 03-15-2017 12:20 PM

charu what does ur butt say about tsun-tsun

ShadoWolfe 03-15-2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4533159)
reads post.........

i did the off-the-top-of-my-head-reads-list thing in reverse order, so from most towny to least in my head is
Code:

11. choof
4. thesunfan
8. litodude
1. Charu
5. mellonxcollie
13. roundbox
2. ShadoWolfe
9. FreezinIce
10. inDheart

So this is what I woke up to. I literally can't comprehend how I could be your 2nd top scum, but w/e
More importantly, why is this list missing Haku?

Hakulyte 03-15-2017 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4533161)
potentially actually trade feezin for shado there

I wish I could help on Shado, but I spent the previous game wanting to chop his head off because I couldn't town read the guy while he was town.
I'm more depending on Gradiant and the frustration he had back when I was doing my not-so-great play for giving the town read on that slot.
Note that I never played against a Wolf Gradiant so, if you think there's something here, you're very likely to know better than me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4533166)
I agree with you here. It was nice of InD to come back and make a bunch of posts, but they didn't seem very substantial. also he didn't interact with anybody in real time even though there were a few people browsing the thread. Making fake "catching up" posts is easier than fake interactive posts

inDheart (and roundbox actually) are supposed to come back today and explain more in details what they're thinking. I believe they have more to say before this EoD.

As for the Sunfan, I suggest you to reread the entire thread and ignore every posts that aren't Sunfan/Litodude/Charu. I know you probably think I'm crazy for pairing, but in this game, they all 3 have a pretty high post count and there's clear interactions around them that are shaddy. The state of the game would have been different if they decided to post in a different way. Games are usually a lot more chill in general and I think it's because wolves are capitalizing on me doing a bad play.

YoshL 03-15-2017 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4533170)
So this is what I woke up to. I literally can't comprehend how I could be your 2nd top scum, but w/e
More importantly, why is this list missing Haku?

i guess, the list is slightly misleading because the only person i have as really far into scum territory is indheart.

everyone else is still like, around the null line or towards town

who's haku and why does he matter at all to this game though

mellonxcollie 03-15-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4533167)
Can you elaborate on what what the sunfan scumread is substantiated by past bad vibes? I'm getting like, not bad vibes from sunfan

Sure tho bad vibes is part of it

As I mentioned earlier I felt like Sunfan was over-confident in believing that I was town, and never questioned it, which made me feel like he was pocketing me. Some of the things he said felt too underhandedly complimentary and it gave me the feeling that he wanted to get on my good side.

I described these as vibes because it's not exactly possible to prove that's what he was doing, but it's the vibe I get. I had the feeling he was doing this to other players too which Choof confirmed he was getting the same feelings.

He also self-metas a lot which tends to be a wolf thing to do (unless you're Haku then its NAI lol). He also blatantly OMGUS every single person who scum read him rather than actually searching for scum targets

This game is impossible to find anything but I'm digging through the thread right now

Charu 03-15-2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4533169)
charu what does ur butt say about tsun-tsun

I will say again, if he's a wolf, there's no reason for him to post as often as he has this phase. Like I'd expect a wolf here to post a lot beginning, and then just go away. I don't expect them to still post about after 12-20 hours of the phase.

Maybe he's doing it to stay alive? I don't know, but I still am holding that to him that he's probably town due to his activity.

mellonxcollie 03-15-2017 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4533175)
I don't know, but I still am holding that to him that he's probably town due to his activity.

I really don't like activity-based reads. I think you should look closer into what he's said within the game

YoshL 03-15-2017 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4533173)
Sure tho bad vibes is part of it

As I mentioned earlier I felt like Sunfan was over-confident in believing that I was town, and never questioned it, which made me feel like he was pocketing me. Some of the things he said felt too underhandedly complimentary and it gave me the feeling that he wanted to get on my good side.

I described these as vibes because it's not exactly possible to prove that's what he was doing, but it's the vibe I get. I had the feeling he was doing this to other players too which Choof confirmed he was getting the same feelings.

He also self-metas a lot which tends to be a wolf thing to do (unless you're Haku then its NAI lol). He also blatantly OMGUS every single person who scum read him rather than actually searching for scum targets

This game is impossible to find anything but I'm digging through the thread right now

Ok i can definitely picture this, although i do think that i want to do a re-read to actually confirm stuff, especially the OMGUS part, because i think the only really massive instance of this was from the d0 freezinice and sunfan exchange, and honeatly i think freezinice came out from that looking really bad based on how hard he blew up. sunfan somewhere admitted he was in a tunnel and backed off later - i've actually forgotten what his current reads list looks like, i know he had a big post with thoughts in it

Charu 03-15-2017 12:31 PM

I dun wanna, he's partners with me, so there!

YoshL 03-15-2017 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4533177)
I really don't like activity-based reads. I think you should look closer into what he's said within the game

tbh i think activity is more of an "intent" type of read. I.E. why exactly is this person so active?
basically, not using the person's activity in the thread, but rather, does this person need to be active? does he need to be the driving force of the conversation right now because low wim across the board in general

mellonxcollie 03-15-2017 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4533178)
Ok i can definitely picture this, although i do think that i want to do a re-read to actually confirm stuff, especially the OMGUS part, because i think the only really massive instance of this was from the d0 freezinice and sunfan exchange, and honeatly i think freezinice came out from that looking really bad based on how hard he blew up. sunfan somewhere admitted he was in a tunnel and backed off later - i've actually forgotten what his current reads list looks like, i know he had a big post with thoughts in it

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532568)
that's another thing I need to sort through
I think 6 different people have called me a wolf so far, maybe more
there ARE wolves in that group

gonna grab something small to eat then I'll finish my thread reread

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532653)
see my posts on my analysis on people that have called me scummy
you're one of the more understandable cases of that so its a pretty weak lean but I've had to dive into solving the group of people that have called me scummy through the course of the game

if you remember my response yesterday I said the group had like 6 members

He tried to explain it away like
Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532661)
you misunderstand

the group of people that has called me scummy is so large that it has to include wolves because wolves can't look at a townie that has this many people scumreading them and not hop onto it

But still seems like OMGUS to me

ShadoWolfe 03-15-2017 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4533143)
Anyway, I'm joining the Bird lynch flavor because it's winning in popularity atm.

Charu

Can we lynch haku please?

I can normally kind of understand where Haku is coming from in games. His logic can be a little iffy at times, but it's mostly followable and his reads make sense. I've talked to him about this before, too. In A&A his reads were on point, so much so that deadchat was rooting for him. Last game he tunneled on me, tried to consider other options, but ended up getting stuck in it.
This game he's made NO SENSE. Like, his actions and reads have all left me ????ing. All game, his logic doesn't add up at all and it really feels like he's just thinking of wack shit to spew in thread so people dismiss him as "oh its just Haku".
Someone asked what a Haku implosion looks like. In the lost wolves game, I caught Haku in the last phase. I called out a bunch of blatant contradictions and exposed him lying. He spent the rest of the phase making no sense to me, and that almost caused me to dismiss what I'd found as "oh it's just Haku". We lost anyways, but he had spent all phase posting as a caught wolf.
This is the only other time in recent memory where I can't even begin to comprehend where he's coming from, and I'm starting to see it's because we've been dealing with a caught wolf all game.

Charu 03-15-2017 12:45 PM

I don't know if I want to lynch Haku.

The bird inside me is screeching to do so... but on the other hand...

Charu 03-15-2017 12:45 PM

Or I could be partners with Haku.

YoshL 03-15-2017 12:45 PM

Again, I feel like i understand where exactly you're coming from in saying that "putting wolves in a group that are voting for him" feels like OMGUS (not exactly the definition but w/e semantics, and i understand your point)

However, I think it's more of kinda, both sides of the town/scum spectrum? OMGUS is a shit tactic and i don't think sunfan really employs it if at all usually, and it's usually more towards like, single target people, and with not too much actual evidence/analysis given.

I think the reason is valid, (if town) to look at a non-trivial group of people voting you, and assume that there's definitely some scum in there, and can be potentially nailed through PoE.

That being said, I don't think sunfan ever revisited that either

Hakulyte 03-15-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4533179)
I dun wanna, he's partners with me, so there!

I thought the game ended at this post.

Hakulyte 03-15-2017 12:51 PM

Does wolves get a chance to talk with each others when they decide the PR roles?

If they can, I'm pretty sure everyone would scream at me to not do the D0 entrance I did here.

Charu 03-15-2017 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4533189)
Does wolves get a chance to talk with each others when they decide the PR roles?

If they can, I'm pretty sure everyone would scream at me to not do the D0 entrance I did here.

I told thesunfan to that I would soft bus you.

Litodude 03-15-2017 12:53 PM

hey