Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Songs and Artist Permissions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Queue/Batch Discussion Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=58177)

Shashakiro 04-22-2007 06:39 PM

Re: A List of ALL the Songs in the FFR Queue

You can get an easy file in if it fits well with the music.

DigitalS3r4ph 04-22-2007 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shashakiro (Post 1473707)
I made EHHS, Vertex Beta, Klung Klung, etc

When you've released something I've actually played more than once upon my own discretion, I'll consider your opinion/thoughts to be a bit more credible.

Because FYI, the only other person I know of to make a Melonman's OP file, is hi19hi19.

EDIT: Klung Klung wasn't bad though, admittedly. Poor example.

Shashakiro 04-22-2007 06:59 PM

EHHS was my 3rd file ever, it was godawful like almost everyone's first few files, I openly admit that

Vertex Beta was received very well by most FFR players, just because you and the other SM people didn't like it because you're bored of stream/disagree with that style of jump placement doesn't really mean jack

also we've had at least 5 Melonman's Op submissions, and I definitely liked at least 2 of them more than that one

customstuff 04-22-2007 07:03 PM

How much does the queue update, also Tass, did you get my simfile yet or does it just suck?!?!?

sammo123 04-22-2007 07:16 PM

i sent him my simfile but i guess it sucks :)

sammo123 04-22-2007 07:34 PM

yea i no that but i was talking to tass for like a day cuz my computer was being dumb and not leting me send my file in so tass helped me! THANK YOU

Valtrix 04-22-2007 07:46 PM

Yeah, I made a Melonman's OP. It is way overstepped, but maybe I should try to redo it, I really like that song :<

And gap on Orchestral Angels? *Sighs* I suck at gap and JX said that it should be at that (EDIT: I rechecked the gap and it was a number I didn't remember =O, not sure what happened there >.<) Do you guys just not want the gap messed with at all?

Monster...will try to fix up streams when I have time. Play is nearing the end, so I should have some more stepfiling time now.

rednanaki 04-22-2007 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 1473248)
Ossas the man also theres 24th note hi hat rolls ****ing everywhere in that song you must use cold war era nigerian speakers or something

Rofl

Brilliant Dynamite Neon 04-22-2007 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasselfoot (Post 1472644)
QUEUE
Planetz by BDN
Luna Marionette by BDN

8-)

Quote:

Needs Work
Paradise Girl MADORIN by BDN - 32nd rolls, beginning rhythm, less runningmen

Understood.

Quote:

TRY HARDER
Linuks by BDN - way overstepped. freezes?

teehee

Also, could you include a "Accepted Fixes" section for future updates?

Tasselfoot 04-22-2007 09:02 PM

accepted fixes? i really don't want to have to bother keeping track of that.... it's either accepted or it isn't. if you re-submit it, that file is either accepted or it isn't.

i mean... i keep all my notes on old files, and i do refer to them before playing a re-submit.... but that's a bunch of extra stuff to keep track of. considering a bunch of people wind up submitting steps for the same song, its often hard to recall if it is a re-submit or a submit by a different person.

also... Cyanite... about your new SotY song... i'd clip some of the end of the 1st song off, especially the part around 4:00. also, not sure i'd go from Rock to Techno to Rock. try and make sure everything flows through the songs. it shouldn't just be random. possibly start off with the song that is at 9:45? it starts off very slow... and use that, and then build up with songs from there. have it build throughout the song. i do like that it remains unique throughout, as its just a Mega Mix.

the order is really important to make it a good song choice. not even sure i'd use the song at 9:45 at all... its pretty slow and dull through all of it. or just use part of it...

get what i'm saying?

Cyanite 04-22-2007 09:22 PM

Yeah I understand what you're saying, make it flow into something instead of just random songs together.

Which was kind of what I was trying to do.. though opposite of what you were doing. Start out faster, then slow down to more mellow music (though not necessarially easier music). There were some random sections throughout though..

For some reason I can't open iTunes right now but I'm assuming 9:45 is Helium Staircase.. yeah, I could take some sections of that out. I'm not starting with it, though.

Do you want me to edit it to mellow piano music to the faster rock sections, or vice versa?

Tasselfoot 04-22-2007 09:34 PM

i'd do faster stuff throughout. i was still listening when i typed my above post out... basically everything from 9:45 to the end is slow... i'd change out the entire 2nd half for something faster, and rework the order so it flows better and so the songs are all more lively and entertaining for people.

Cyanite 04-22-2007 09:37 PM

Yeah. I kind of ran out of faster songs to step, at least songs I liked or songs that would make good files.

Guess I'm redoing the whole thing then. Not that big of a deal since what you're listening to took about 20 minutes. I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

rshadow8888 04-23-2007 07:58 AM

Hopefully the next batch will be up soon.
Getting kind of bored waiting.
Also, if this file doesn't get accepted, then I will just have to devote more time to making more somewhat spread biased files, just because we need more.
(Note: To me, spread biased doesn't mean jumpstream, it also means lots of crossover type steps.)
Now I realize this has nothing to do with anything really. I just felt like adding my 3 and a half cents in.
:-D

Rebirth0 04-23-2007 08:51 AM

Melanman's OP - lol Ossa made the song himself, and I know he's a good enough simfile artist to not put in false rhythms. He's a very good simfile artist now. I might even have the simfile, I have to look

J-Core Revolution - Don't even try. I'd rather not have a SOTY

Also, I'll send in like 10 files this week

pokelda 04-23-2007 09:18 AM

My edit's on Cyanite's J-Core files is going vrrrry nicely 8) But i will likely scrap that project and work on Yonderdome.

BasketballX 04-23-2007 11:46 AM

I'm about to send 7 more simfiles to tass in the next 24 hours.

dore 04-23-2007 02:23 PM

*ahem*

plz kthxbai