Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151050)

Not devonin 07-7-2019 10:59 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

sunfan: quickly while I think of it: you forgot to include Svaz in that list

Soundwave- 07-7-2019 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4684240)
don't beat yourself up about it i don't think anyone noticed what haku was up to

I was tracking so well though, I felt like I was on top of this game, and then I tripped lmao.

Funnygurl555 07-7-2019 11:02 PM

well hey at least you didn't fracture something like xiz

Hakulyte 07-7-2019 11:02 PM

I don't have data like "Senko-chan's item has 10% chance to kill his user".

Hakulyte 07-7-2019 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4684231)
^ this is what i remember reading yes? this is from d0 when he thought he gave you the item

It's all bait. I literally ship you an item and Xiz is the only one that knows what it does.

Soundwave- 07-7-2019 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4684244)
I don't have data like "Senko-chan's item has 10% chance to kill his user".

I figured it was fruit vendor that gives like 33% items, where the other 66% is half and half nothing and die.

If I die to Xizonomics I won't be upset.

Funnygurl555 07-7-2019 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4684245)
It's all bait. I literally ship you an item and Xiz is the only one that knows what it does.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hakulyte 07-7-2019 11:06 PM

So, if Xiz decides you receive a bomb and it explodes and you die.

Well, too bad.

Daikyi 07-7-2019 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4684233)
sometimes this game irritates me so much that i want to cut all of my hair off again

you're irritated to that degree that i think that that reaction looks fake? because it's been thrown around many times in the thread that multiball exists, and i'm pretty sure you've been in thread when it's been mentioned. the extra usage of ellipses makes me read it in my head really cheesily as well.

the fact that i needed to explain myself for just that like literally makes my eyes roll into the back of my head lmao

Hakulyte 07-7-2019 11:09 PM

We could keep the game simple and I just send nothing at night to avoid any potential detrimental items.

Soundwave- 07-7-2019 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4684250)
the fact that i needed to explain myself for just that like literally makes my eyes roll into the back of my head lmao

you didn't really need to respond. If you've been paying attention you'd know fg is pretty fly by wire rn.

funnier6 07-7-2019 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4684210)
these aren't in order

town
sunfan (I'm town I promise)

shadow god (I doubt I'm wrong; he feels very different, very happy to solve, if this was the potential that raeko left untapped by not really being in wolfchat to coach him, then that's a true tragedy.)

storn (man, I hope to god storn is a wolf this game. He's just posting SO FUCKING WELL and its not at all the storn we saw from his last game where he low-posted in danganronpa. if I see more solviness and more genuine-sounding posts, I might just lock him in as town for the rest of the game because its approaching a level where I don't want to look back)

H&H (obvious)

gold stinger (I guess that I will say for ffa's benefit that I have gold stinger as the lowest town in this tier. I think his wolf range is kind of high; I remember being wolf with him in a game where literally 0 people ever suspected him. The case that he has on antori making the wolfkill is /probably/ something he didn't make up as a wolf imo. The solviness is there to the level that I expect it. If I somehow knew that there was 1 wolf in my top-tier list of townreads I'd immediately be like "oh, its gold stinger then")

fg (she isn't posting like this as a wolf I don't think, the read is basically as simple as that.)

kinda town
devonin (this is more on DBP but DBP was playing exactly the same as in AN. Devonin is also kind of approaching the game in a similar manner to how I would expect from him based on some of our conversations about the game beforehand. My hesitation here extends from the full read of the thread that he did having opinions that I didn't really think were narrowing down who the wolves could be.)

roundbox (nothing clearing; his d0 pass is up. The way that he voted for Cocoa kinda gives me the heebie jeebies, but every now and then I read one of his posts and its like "yeah that was pretty good, good post roundbox")

soundwave (kinda unfair to not have him in the higher tier. His posts are good he clearly cares about the game it would take very, very little for me to bump him up to the top tier.)

funnier (I decline to elaborate.)

meh
Daikyi (i've never been anywhere near good at reading him. His opinions are his own this game, which I guess is like a single point in his favor but that's really it. First it was FF14, now its something else, just feel like he's never going to get around to contributing what I would expect from him)

Gradiant (i've also never been anywhere near good at reading him. A bit lower than Daikyi just because I don't really have anything positive from him that I can point to as being a lot more likely to come from town!gradiant)

Xel (the epitome of meh)

dafty (I like yaoi too my friend. Can I get some thoughts on the game tho)

would kill
ffa (I don't agree with the gs case at all; nothing redeeming outside of that)

antori (obvious lynch for today; probably the serial killer)

WV (He had a push that I really didn't like; don't remember what it was)

Hakulyte (SPICY READ but I think Cocoa was trying to signal to one of the wolves and I don't think it was Shadow God. I don't like Haku's shenanigans with Soundwave either. There's not quite the game solviness that I would expect either. I feel surprisingly ok with this read)

I don't feel SUPER GREAT about these but I think that they are... ok with the relatively large lack of information that was generated by the first lynch and the outing of antori today. Its a lot of gut-read ofc.

You decline to elaborate?! What the heck?!

It’s not like it’ll make any sense to them anyways but I could read into it.

Also I’ve been up since 5 am and I’m late for my coma. Will finish catch up upon awakening probably.

Soundwave- 07-7-2019 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4684251)
We could keep the game simple and I just send nothing at night to avoid any potential detrimental items.

I think you die tonight anyways. I'm leaning towards you sending items being fairly safe, outside the obvious risk of sending it to a wolf.

Daikyi 07-7-2019 11:15 PM

nah it felt necessary because of the hyper escalation tbh

no idea what fly by wire is supposed to mean

Funnygurl555 07-7-2019 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4684250)
you're irritated to that degree that i think that that reaction looks fake? because it's been thrown around many times in the thread that multiball exists, and i'm pretty sure you've been in thread when it's been mentioned. the extra usage of ellipses makes me read it in my head really cheesily as well.

i think part of it's residual irritation from how you treated ffa earlier

but when i read your post i was wondering what the point of saying that was in the first place, and "omg lmfao" comes across as rude, especially since my post was serious. i wasn't considering multiple wolf teams

Soundwave- 07-7-2019 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4684255)
no idea what fly by wire is supposed to mean

she had a (reasonable, frankly) kneejerk reaction to you saying it seemed fake.

Soundwave- 07-7-2019 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4684256)
"omg lmfao" comes across as rude, especially since my post was serious. i wasn't considering multiple wolf teams

you're going to have to take dai with a grain of salt

Funnygurl555 07-7-2019 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4684258)
you're going to have to take dai with a grain of salt

yeah i guess so

i mean i've played with yoshl before but i'm a much different person now and don't tolerate this type of stuff as well

Daikyi 07-7-2019 11:21 PM

haha wow that reaction sure sounded fake, given the number of times multiple wolf teams has been brought up!!!

something along those lines, except without the cheese

Daikyi 07-7-2019 11:23 PM

like at least im not telling people "redo your reads. they're not what i think, therefore theyre wrong."

id be terribly frustrated if someone continued to do this over many months of playing haha