Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   World of Warcraft (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=103683)

Ryusei_ 11-6-2009 06:10 PM

Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsugomaru (Post 3281127)
Is that with expose armor in your rotation

Because rogue rotations are difficult amirite?

Squeek 11-6-2009 07:31 PM

Look, we don't exactly run with the best comps or players. I only ask that our DPSers can all pull over 4k.

There, problem solved.

Edit: I plugged that raidcomp into a raidcomp calculator to show what buffs he was missing.

-Windfury/Icy Talons. No melee haste increase.
-LoTP/Rampage. No melee crit chance inrease.
-Blood Frenzy/Poisoning. No -4% melee damage taken debuff.
-Mangle/Trauma. No bleed damage increase (dunno if he uses bleeds, but it's not there if he does).

That may make some difference. Considering the raid buffs I'm missing are:

-Imp. Scorch. No bonus 5% crit chance.

Yeah. That's a real bummer there. Especially with that guaranteed crit I have.

Gun92 11-6-2009 08:53 PM

Well I made a toon on that realm Dev and his name is Baridon.

tsugomaru 11-7-2009 04:44 AM

I'm no master of rogues, so do not take what I say with too much seriousness. I don't know how to play one because I have never played one nor have I read about them. I was just defending a guild mate.

~Tsugomaru

Grandiagod 11-7-2009 04:54 AM

Don't worry, playing a PvE rogue is about as hard as remembering to breathe.

Squeek 11-7-2009 12:12 PM

Not like playing a PVP rogue is any harder.

Cheap Shot.
Kidney Shot.

You win.

devonin 11-7-2009 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek (Post 3281806)

Cheap Shot.
Kidney Shot.

You win.

My arena team beats teams with 1 and sometimes 2 rogues quite easily.

Grandiagod 11-7-2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek (Post 3281806)

Cheap Shot.
Kidney Shot.

You win.

That's just because you play an elemental shaman.

Rogue PvP is actually pretty complicated, especially if there's more than 1 target. Which explains why tokzic sucks at it honestly.

Grandiagod 11-7-2009 09:10 PM

Actually I'm just going to go ahead and say that PvP requires much more situational awareness, knowledge of your character, knowledge of all wow classes in general, faster reaction times and more strategy than PvE in 90% of cases. That 10% exception is if you're Ret.

Tokzic 11-7-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandiagod (Post 3282213)
Which explains why tokzic sucks at it honestly.

hey now i got my 2v2 team to 1250 rating in like three hours of play

and then my partner left for aion ;_;

ImEric12 11-7-2009 10:20 PM

Tok: I'm on Thunderlord, not Norgannon, so must be a different xeno. I did look at your guild website, and I think I would LOVE your guild, but I don't feel like dishing out $25 to transfer =(

Ryusei_ 11-8-2009 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 3282295)

Pro :O

Snowcrafta 11-10-2009 12:09 PM

I'm getting so beyond pissed that there's been no changes to warriors at all since 3.1, and even then the only change was that I do 5% more damage in defensive stance. Heroic strike is still a mashing nightmare and our only two AoE threat moves are terrible compared to what DK's and paladins get. Heroic strike really needs to become a toggle ability or something, since I'm getting carpel tunnel just from having to mash my mouse5 button for five to eight minutes at a time.

I would kill to see shockwave not be an AoE cone but something that resembles War Stomp, since there's nothing more ****ing annoying than missing someone on a shockwave because they're just a little too far to the left or right.

Also pissing me off I can't get a 232/245 full tanking set from just ToC/ToGC 10, since I absolutely hate running 25s. I'm still using the ****ing 213 badge cloak because the Ulduar 10 one is BoE so everyone rolls on it and there's nothing from ToC10 to fill the slots.

I hope at the very least I'll be able to fill out the items that dont drop from ToC with the new heroic dungeon crap in 3.3 five mans.

Squeek 11-10-2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowcrafta (Post 3284839)
Also pissing me off I can't get a 232/245 full tanking set from just ToC/ToGC 10, since I absolutely hate running 25s. I'm still using the ****ing 213 badge cloak because the Ulduar 10 one is BoE so everyone rolls on it and there's nothing from ToC10 to fill the slots.

I hope at the very least I'll be able to fill out the items that dont drop from ToC with the new heroic dungeon crap in 3.3 five mans.

This is true of mostly every class. If you want to talk frustration though, I'm your man.

Ulduar:

Helm - XT (normal 10)
Neck - Kolo (normal 10)
Shoulders - Algalon (hard 10)
Chest - XT (hard 10)
Cloak - Zone Drop (10) (this finally dropped 4 months after we finished Yogg for the first time, and despite ToC being out already, it was still an upgrade).
Wrists - Hodir (hard 25)
Gloves - Freya (hard 10)
Waist - Razorscale (normal 25)
Legs - None
Boots - None
Ring - Ignis (normal 25), Hodir (normal 25)
Trinket - Auriaya (normal 10), Razorscale (normal 25), Thorim (normal 25)
Totem - XT (normal 25)
Weapon - Vezax (hard 10), Yogg (normal 25)
Shield - Thorim (hard 25)

So yeah. Not only did I not have access to hard modes, I didn't have access to 25 man normal modes either. That limits my options down to getting two or three legitimate upgrades before I'm completely done. No new weapon, either, since they decided to make a funny joke about weapons and put spirit or mp5 on all of them. Not to mention, of course, that almost all of the upgrades in regular 10 were just replaced by tier gear.

By the end of Ulduar, before 3.2, I had saved up about 300 Conquest emblems. Three guesses how much gear I could buy with them.

(Note: none)

ToC

Helm - Anub (10)
Neck - Twins (25)
Shoulders - Beasts (10)
Chest - None
Cloak - Tribute Chest (no wipe 10)
Wrists - None
Hands - None
Waist - None
Legs - None
Boots - Faction Champs (25)
Ring - Jaraxxus (10) (nothing else)
Trinket - Anub (25) (nothing else)
Totem - Vendor
Weapon - Faction Champs (25)
Shield - Faction Champs (25)

This is pretty sad. Not to mention that the gear in the same slots as tier is worthless.

The only difference here is that 25 man is a joke. Compared to Ulduar, there's no difficulty here at all, especially since the well-needed nerf on Faction Champions was implemented. We've been clearing ToC25 every week ever since with some guys from our guild and some alts from other guilds. We've just started clearing it with our alts and alts of alts. Of course, that second run is shaky, but it still gets done.

Once again, though. I have 200-something Triumph already. Can't buy anything with them. Everything in the shop has spirit or mp5 on it. It's entirely worthless. Since I haven't gotten any new Wrist upgrades since Naxx, I finally caved and got some cloth crafted ones. I've been seeing a lot of Elementals on my server asking for the craft in trade chat. It's pathetic. I shouldn't have to resort to crafted cloth gear just to replace an item.

Snowcrafta 11-11-2009 01:00 PM

One of the gear things I'm actually grateful for about being a tank is that every boss drops something with defense and stamina that's plate, and our tier gear is 95% of the time the best choice for said item level, and our bonuses almost never suck (See t8 4pc).

Gun92 11-11-2009 09:41 PM

Up to level 38...doesn't look like Ill be able to get on tonight tho so hopefully I can get to 40 before work tomorrow. Not bad for a 2 day old toon.

RARAWR 11-11-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun92 (Post 3286511)
Up to level 38...doesn't look like Ill be able to get on tonight tho so hopefully I can get to 40 before work tomorrow. Not bad for a 2 day old toon.

That is pretty fast man, keep it up.

- RARAWR

Gun92 11-11-2009 09:49 PM

I'm trying. Starting over from fresh on a new realm is kinda hard, but thanks to Dev and his guild, its been bearable. I wanted to hit 40 tonight, but my brother got on the computer >.> I want to hit 80 as fast as possible so I can get at that good stuff :)

RARAWR 11-11-2009 10:32 PM

Good Luck man.

hi19hi19 11-16-2009 04:52 PM

If you have 200 triumph you are doing it wrong.

Buy orbs -> AH -> money