Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151235)

DaBackpack 09-9-2019 05:02 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697865)
i thought you meant just mentions today but like

as mentioned it's the 33% world where we move off the already established pair

maybe I'm misremembering

doesnt really matter, just gave me a weird feeling at the time

DaBackpack 09-9-2019 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697866)
& there's def hindsight in how i'm banging on about it today, but qualities of his bigposts are one of those mental frame things in my head and grand twgabout is a particularly memorable game in general for me, maybe because of the late nights

the only other game i've gone to look at during this one is the mad17 just a bit ago. i'd have gone and looked for meta on newer players but when i thought to do it, i already felt pressed for time and valued the live interaction

re: bigposts, I'm willing to accept that they're a common thing for Xel, but that still doesnt tell us "how to read Xel", unless bigposts are a town-only thing, or there are specific criteria to weigh when reading one

I'd like to hear your take on that after the game is over

inDheart 09-9-2019 05:13 PM

i'm not really interpreting this as a question of "how to read xel"; i think by the parameters you set, you're still missing what you want to see in {arbitrary town player} in favor of scrutinizing things like the format

i even said yesterDay that there's a clear progression on me in there that seems nice /ego

the thing that cooled me off on him was the lack of follow-up engagement about the post

inDheart 09-9-2019 05:18 PM

you know, that's kind of talking about your thought with h&h without really talking about it, and now i feel obligated to think about it and complain about wet noodling

what a shitshow

inDheart 09-9-2019 05:23 PM

you know that doesn't square with your other posts today unless it's really something you just realized

but it's like in the way that i can't award you any credit because of the situation it creates, for obvious reasons

DaBackpack 09-9-2019 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697869)
i'm not really interpreting this as a question of "how to read xel"; i think by the parameters you set, you're still missing what you want to see in {arbitrary town player} in favor of scrutinizing things like the format

i even said yesterDay that there's a clear progression on me in there that seems nice /ego

the thing that cooled me off on him was the lack of follow-up engagement about the post

I mean at the end of the day I didn't see progression

can't get progression from his past posts because I dont remember him giving reads prior

so I assumed there'd be some kind of progression in a tower post, or at least a use for most of the things he quoted, even if not synthesis

idk how else to say "I was wrong"

DaBackpack 09-9-2019 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697871)
you know that doesn't square with your other posts today unless it's really something you just realized

but it's like in the way that i can't award you any credit because of the situation it creates, for obvious reasons

I dont get it

DaBackpack 09-9-2019 05:31 PM

and I didn't expect to have to say this but when I say "there wasn't XXXXX", it means "I didn't see XXXXX", esp when there's only 5-10 mins before phase end

inDheart 09-9-2019 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697874)
I dont get it

well then like

your paranoia about being lynched would require people to do something even stupider than just ignoring the thunderdome in its current state

and it would also mean you're speculating on a world that is not the one immediately in front of you, which contrasts with "i'm ready to believe zenith here"

inDheart 09-9-2019 05:43 PM

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER:

player who hasn't been playing the game

or

disheartening stuff, really

DaBackpack 09-9-2019 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697876)
well then like

your paranoia about being lynched would require people to do something even stupider than just ignoring the thunderdome in its current state

and it would also mean you're speculating on a world that is not the one immediately in front of you, which contrasts with "i'm ready to believe zenith here"

I mean in explicit terms, i was imagining a world where wolf HnH and co. would deliberately shift the conversation towards a lynch on me using something like "well he could just be a miller and we dont wanna take that 33% chance"

--capitalizing on others' suspicions on me in order to just take a single vote away from himself, and that someone might have planted "I still think dbp is wolfier than hnh!" as a diversion or red herring early on or something

DaBackpack 09-9-2019 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697838)
H&H does seem like a likely wolf. But, if we are scared about H&H being miller we could just go on DBP. I think DBP is a wolve but, my reasoning seems like it could be poor town play. I still think DBP being wolve based on what ive seen is likely more likely then anything else at this point. (I also thnik Xel sucks and made this harder then it had to be for whatever reason).

this post specifically

_Zenith_ 09-9-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697877)
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER:

or

disheartening stuff, really

Save this for post-game, it is a shame but it's better to discuss it there because honestly this does need to be discussed, yet again.

123kappa3 09-9-2019 06:29 PM

the fact that there is no counter claim yet seems odd to me. I would even think that there would be a fake counter claim by the wolves. I expect someone to counter claim the shady ass cop claim.

123kappa3 09-9-2019 06:31 PM

idk the whole cop claim at literally 1 min before is the shadiest thing in the world. I dont for one sec believe that a wolf wouldnt counter claim.

DaBackpack 09-9-2019 06:44 PM

I mean it makes sense because HnH hasn't shown up yet? It would he weird for a wolf partner of HnH to fakeclaim cop just to defend HnH because then both of them go down

DaBackpack 09-9-2019 06:45 PM

like at this point the only person to counterclaim would be HnH, the red check, the only person who hasn't shown up yet today

DaBackpack 09-9-2019 06:47 PM

oh wait, I forgot psycho is in this game too

inDheart 09-9-2019 07:11 PM

words go here

there's a certain off-putting convenience to the situation

inDheart 09-9-2019 07:18 PM

upshot of a zenith-flavored team is it seems pretty likely it doesn't include psycho

123kappa3 09-9-2019 07:22 PM

I can see a world where DBP is town but, in that world we have H&H, SVAZ, and then InD. I dont see kayla as being wolf in any situation. I think H&H, Svaz, InD, DBP are where I am heading in my thinking. The reason I am saying Kayla is town is because they are busy with Tourney stuff and what not. They have been trying to question people and get clarification on certain ideas. I would like them to give some more concrete reads tho to maybe help some more conversation.

Idk H&H seems like a decent wolf, and without a counter claim what else do we have to go on. Svaz needs to come in and say some things. If they dont I would vote them next if H&H is a wolf and then I think we have a chance to win.

Its just I have this feeling that cop claim is fake even tho everything points to it being real.

inDheart 09-9-2019 07:24 PM

hey remember when i talked about having a mass claim yesterday

good times, those

something something also hindsight maybe

psychoangel691 09-10-2019 01:14 AM

I have an exam in the AM so I've basically been studying all day and will be trying to sleep here soon so I'm gonna have to catch up in the afternoon/evening.

DaBackpack 09-10-2019 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4697906)
I have an exam in the AM so I've basically been studying all day and will be trying to sleep here soon so I'm gonna have to catch up in the afternoon/evening.

you're not really missing much

inDheart 09-10-2019 10:09 AM

well this is fucking stupid

DaBackpack 09-10-2019 10:33 AM

yup

I'm prolly just gonna go for it just so I don't have to keep stressing about it

inDheart 09-10-2019 12:45 PM

despite the game state being what it is i still kinda think the vote ought to be zenith

i'll explain in a few hours

DaBackpack 09-10-2019 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697917)
despite the game state being what it is i still kinda think the vote ought to be zenith

i'll explain in a few hours

what

123kappa3 09-10-2019 01:43 PM

The only reason you would vote zenith is if theirs a counter claim id assume. H&H is probably the only person that can counter claim unless someone is actually holding their cop roll and if they are fk you.

inDheart 09-10-2019 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697919)
what

i'm gonna say nonresponse is no longer good enough of a reason to stop looking at both options

you could at least pretend to follow the implications of what you posted last page, and i think the game's getting to a point where it'd be better to just lay everything out anyway

inDheart 09-10-2019 01:50 PM

man, fuck this

123kappa3 09-10-2019 01:54 PM

im not sure what that pictures shows?

123kappa3 09-10-2019 01:57 PM

Im guess latest activity which just means they are intentionally not posting?

DaBackpack 09-10-2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697923)
i'm gonna say nonresponse is no longer good enough of a reason to stop looking at both options

you could at least pretend to follow the implications of what you posted last page, and i think the game's getting to a point where it'd be better to just lay everything out anyway

yeah should look at both options, just surprised that your top vote in the absence of new evidence looks like the path of most resistance

I'm excited for your take

123kappa3 09-10-2019 02:11 PM

I dont understand both of your train of thought. feell like your speaking in code. Voting zenith with no counter claim seems awful. Unless you know something I dont (which is likely please explain) .

H&H and Svaz seem to be in almost every wolf world unless one of them is real cop. if neither of them counter claim I would vote them both.

the last wolf is difficult and hopefully with more info on who dies we can figure it out.

123kappa3 09-10-2019 02:12 PM

this is a little turn on my initial response of voting DBP because I am not confident that DBP is highest wolf.

inDheart 09-10-2019 03:09 PM

so here's what i'm weighing right now

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4696911)
About that. Wonder if the cop should claim if they check red. Might be the miller, but if they don't, they're kinda just VT...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4696972)
I'll try to come for EOD though no promises. In the meantime, shadowgod for meme reasons.

If I do come back, I'll remove that

(spoiled the ~irl posts, you can discount them if you want, but it does seem like conspicuous disclosure in wording to me)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4697138)
Quick post to say I headed out to go to work and there was a fucking corpse in the hallway

ambulance/cops are here

what an evening lmao

(wow the girl is alive)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4697169)
Well cops and ambulances are here and looks like the girl is alive somewhat

more on this later I guess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4697349)
This turn of event is actually helpful to me.

Chihiro is a strown town lean. Is only a replacement yet dug into the game like no one had so far. Could still be a great wolf, but I don't feel like he tried to protect anyone without legit reasons, and kind of looked into everyone equally, at least with the few posts so far.

Shadowgod is lock town for me, at least for the time being. I don't know how many games he's played before, but seeing him roll wolf almost everytime, he gives himself away fucking instantly, this time he's not anywhere near doing this, so he gets a pass for sure.

Indheart is a scumlean, his vote on me doesn't look bad, no vote on me could possibly look bad imo, but his defense when people brought it up sucked big time.

DBP town lean. He plays like in the Anime North game, and indheart I have as a scum lean anyway, which reinforces him imo. Xelnya push isn't bad, but he looks like himself and I think he knows that, so that's a slight jab against him

123kappa made some great points here and there but they're open to interpretation most of the time. Will keep an eye on what he says. What's up with the back and forth with Xel?

Psychoangel is hard null. You're busy IRL though so... yeah, that.

Charu you're posting but aren't involving yourself enough... At least based on your post count, you don't have half the substance lesser posters have. This makes you look bad but you can come back duder.

Jessie is T-Force aka useless so far

Xelnya is Xelnya. You better not be a fucking blue.

Svaz looks mediocre because you're what's left out if I don't count Jessie and Kayla.

Busy day for me but that's a start!

the posts that look like h&h softing. while i'm not highlighting his scumlean on me even though it's the strongest scumlean he has, i think he follows through on a peek better than this if he's really gotten a red result on me; after all we did have the chat about it being 66% correct to just lynch that person. there's a chance star is the green check but the flip around on shadow is what makes me think otherwise

dbp recognizes this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697851)
what specifically about hnh are you so focused on? there's one recurring scumtell I've seen but based on current circumstances am not going to bring it up before he gets here

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697861)
I'm sorry I deferred your queries about HnH but I did what I thought was right given the circumstances. There is something I recently noticed but I'm not going to prime anybody before/if he arrives.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697864)
breadcrumbing, that was the word I was looking for

(honestly i have no idea where you wanted the word "breadcrumbing" prior)

two alternatives here: either he's seen the softs yesterday (and that's why he wanted me to step off) and is planning to talk about something else if h&h ever shows up, or he's going to present the softing as a scumtell or something

h&h is telling the truth about only having the single third party game and no prior wolf games, far as i can tell from the history threads, so if we're in the latter world and unless dbp is suddenly into reading games from 2 years ago for meta or has a profile for h&h the way he doesn't for xel, this is going to be a scumtell non-specific to h&h which seems designed to bury him if/when he shows up. go read AN2019 if you want an h&h PR game, go read twgabout revolution if you want the h&h 3p game

i think there are 2 big meta takeaways from those 2 games:
-he posted quite a bit in AN2019 but not twgabout revolution. looking at mad17 he appears to have not been very active there, and ate a wolf kill. in senpai (as IC) he posted a bit more. so i suppose there is some room here for an activity argument but it could also just be him getting more busy more recently
-there are some noticeable posting similarities between AN and this game, like asking rest of game for strategy advice (e.g., "hypothetically, if you're gold stinger and a blue here, is it wise to claim?"), which in turn seem different from twgabout revolution

the crumbing makes choosing h&h as a peek target pretty poor. say you, reader, are the cop. we're entering lylo. you have multiple potential targets who have a very tractable amount of posts to read in search. you have admitted to appearing UTR to not draw attention:

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4697831)
Because I've been borderline inactive and trying to play the UTR card as to not draw attention until I got a red result, as best as I can explain my thought process with what I did.

(although you then make this tone-deaf post, which is kind of hilarious)
and i read that post as "i have been keeping up, just intentionally not posting", which would make me think you would do your homework on who to peek going into lylo

if you're the real cop, is the person softing cop across the table from you not immediately already suspicious? you may as well treat them as outed and look for a partner - not to mention you have the same n1 as h&h appears to be repping, on a now-dead player

and i'm not inclined to buy that the choice of who to peek is not very meaningful with the roleblocker about, because i've been mrrring at mechanics all day and i can imagine you wanting to run through the same kind of possibilities as i have here, realizing there's a risk if the wolves already used their ninja and so you can have an action get through, etc. plus that you've been given a button with no disadvantage to pushing it anyway, and again, it being lylo

i feel like this oughta be at least thought about before potential game end, you know?

inDheart 09-10-2019 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697926)
Im guess latest activity which just means they are intentionally not posting?

ya

psychoangel691 09-10-2019 03:33 PM

Failed my exam, so kind of in a bleh state of mind. Really would have liked to see h&h before phase end. Still hoping maybe near EOD. I find it ultra-convenient that zenith literally claimed last minute where there could be no discussion or counterclaim. I don't like it. Oh, I guess I should just state for the record I was in the middle of an Apex match when I went to put my vote in and didn't see the claim till it was too late. In case there was any question about it.

123kappa3 09-10-2019 03:49 PM

We need either Svaz or H&H to say something. If neither one say anything Idk how I can vote zenith. Its all based on meta stuff from potentially years ago.

DaBackpack 09-10-2019 03:52 PM

the scumtell with the cop softing is what I was referring to, but specifically in the context of Zenith's claim

there have been at least two games where I nailed somebody dropping PR softs and not doing anything after someone claimed that role. HNH very clearly was softing cop. The fact that Zenith claimed cop and nobody else (HNH included) is bringing up the HNH cop softs indicates to me that some people (HNH included) were trying to sweep that under the rug. This is something I realized this phase. Indheart is the only person who so much as talked about his posts.

and HNH not being here reinforces that idea of "plausible deniability" when it comes to having to face reckoning for that.

You make references to meta, I don't know his. But barring some actual real-life shit the odds of him actually being the cop and not reporting at least your check are lower than him not wanting to attract attention to himself and/or giving his partners room to bus him to infinity.

I'm not Zenith but I'm pretty sure you're thinking three levels deeper than he has been this entire game. Not gonna speak for him but even if you're "pretty damn sure" HNH is softing, a less confident player would still perform the seer just to make absolutely sure. And if Zenith is actually using his brain he'd realize that "this level of certainty" matters even more in the context of MYLO.

123kappa3 09-10-2019 03:53 PM

I really doubt svaz is cop, and because of that they are pretty much comfirmed wolf in my mind.

DaBackpack 09-10-2019 03:55 PM

Some of this is assuming that HNH is deliberately not interacting with the thread, but that's not even necessary, since his partners simply have to either cover for him or let him rot and gain town points by bussing him

123kappa3 09-10-2019 03:58 PM

Idk Im flipping from DBP more town then InD because I dont think you can vote zenith here no matter what. Unless a counterclaim is made.

DaBackpack 09-10-2019 04:02 PM

It's not that I don't see where you're coming from, but the amount of tinfoil you need to assert that Zenith fakeclaimed cop, and then faked a red check on the real cop KNOWING that HNH was gonna be inactive AND ALSO knowing that he was the real cop (both circumstances being necessary to get away with a fakeclaim!) is... a lot of tinfoil compared to the Occam's Razor "Zenith is telling the truth"

You could make an argument that Zenith entered this phase ready to die and the thing with HNH was a raw coincidence but that's something you need to sell me on

inDheart 09-10-2019 04:03 PM

svaz is not the cop

really i didn't interpret h&h's posts as softs until you mentioned breadcrumbing, because i'm pretty stupid and i haven't been looking for any. my charu read had nothing to do with him softing if he did, though i've wondered afterward whether it was my read that killed him anyway or something

the same rug sweeping happens if he's not a wolf and wolves don't need the softs highlighted, which is what has me worried. i buy that you've caught people dropping softs before, but site activity is really the only way i'd say he's dropped anything, it's not like he's gone on to claim miller

DaBackpack 09-10-2019 04:11 PM

sure but at a certain point we're just talking in circles, or just engaging in WIFOM

none of this is actually verifiable, we're just guessing why certain things are happening the way they are

my inclination atm is to not get stuck in my own mind, and instead invoke Occam's Razor as a guiding heuristic.

inDheart 09-10-2019 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697946)
It's not that I don't see where you're coming from, but the amount of tinfoil you need to assert that Zenith fakeclaimed cop, and then faked a red check on the real cop KNOWING that HNH was gonna be inactive AND ALSO knowing that he was the real cop (both circumstances being necessary to get away with a fakeclaim!) is... a lot of tinfoil compared to the Occam's Razor "Zenith is telling the truth"

You could make an argument that Zenith entered this phase ready to die and the thing with HNH was a raw coincidence but that's something you need to sell me on

i'm already doing a little bit of legwork to get to the scenario where zenith is alive today imo - it requires particular wolf actions to have been done n1 for them to choose not to interfere with him at all last night

you'd need some kind of explanation for being alive and having a peek, which he himself only attempted with that UTR post, and i essentially did for him through the night action spec

a wolfteam with zenith on it is trying to find the cop last night anyway, because they need to not kill the cop to protect his claim, and they have a role cop shot to figure it out if they're really lost

fakeclaiming cop in the short term saves zenith from the lynch, fakeclaiming a red on the other cop sets up the perfect claim fight. i don't think it needs anything to do with h&h's presence/non-presence, but if we're really the only two people to see the softs, you understand why i'm wary of letting the day slip by with you kind of shruglynching h&h and us not bringing it to the thread

_Zenith_ 09-10-2019 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697937)
the crumbing makes choosing h&h as a peek target pretty poor. say you, reader, are the cop. we're entering lylo. you have multiple potential targets who have a very tractable amount of posts to read in search. you have admitted to appearing UTR to not draw attention:

(although you then make this tone-deaf post, which is kind of hilarious)
and i read that post as "i have been keeping up, just intentionally not posting", which would make me think you would do your homework on who to peek going into lylo

if you're the real cop, is the person softing cop across the table from you not immediately already suspicious? you may as well treat them as outed and look for a partner - not to mention you have the same n1 as h&h appears to be repping, on a now-dead player

and i'm not inclined to buy that the choice of who to peek is not very meaningful with the roleblocker about, because i've been mrrring at mechanics all day and i can imagine you wanting to run through the same kind of possibilities as i have here, realizing there's a risk if the wolves already used their ninja and so you can have an action get through, etc. plus that you've been given a button with no disadvantage to pushing it anyway, and again, it being lylo

i feel like this oughta be at least thought about before potential game end, you know?

I chose H&H for a few reasons, one of them was even before subbing into this game, I had a piqued interest in him because there was a point before subbing that his post progression was really transgressed, and I felt the same way about Star-Crossed until I saw more from the individual (right around EoD). I can't use meta to my advantage because I've only played I think two games with Hate and he was town both times, but some would argue I could use that to further gauge that he's a wolf in this game.

I wouldn't have taken the posts you highlighted as softing, to me, wasn't so likely. DBP is confident that they were actual softs, but if they were they were poorly made imo. Like you are taking what are seemingly scary irl situations as softs for this game; incredibly unlikely that they are meant to be softs.

I have been looking for partners, that's actually what I've been doing lately and my immediate view was towards Xel who flipped town. After that I don't really know where to go without looking back in the first phase for interactions with Psycho, Svaz, and DBP. It seems like nobody does however, and my claim didn't help with that because we're sitting ducks until inactive people start talking.

inDheart 09-10-2019 04:25 PM

iunno why else you say "ambulance/cops" though, not like "responders" or something, felt forced. maybe it's a french thing

also think it's quite the task to think he has a progression, lol, his reads post appears from the ether and only a few people even gave it notice. something something PRs are wolfy

i definitely didn't have a good impression of me asking him questions and him comnig back just to go "i'll be back again, there are sure things i wanna talk about later though!"

inDheart 09-10-2019 04:27 PM

don't get me wrong there is a large part of me that wants to spitelynch him anyway by now

but i feel obligated to entertain that it's not the right thing

inDheart 09-10-2019 05:05 PM

every zenith post yesterday pre-shadow dying:

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4697387)
Hello people, allow me some time to get caught up (only read a bit of this game thus far) and I'll drop some stuff in here when I am. Ask me questions if you need immediate answers to them

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4697388)
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4697389)
This is not good reasoning at all. This is OMGUS.

every post yesterday post-shadow dying:

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4697418)
fwiw it's an action which explicitly means anything in this context. All of your roles perform actions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4697681)
Hello, I need to read real quick and catch up on what you all have been discussing. Been out all day and I'm phoneposting so excuse me :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4697691)
This is surprisingly analytical and I appreciate the sentiment of explanation but it seems out of place almost?

Did you think he wouldn't understand this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4697695)
This would be a foolish gambit to perform, I'm not even home right now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4697703)
From what I read, Xel is under scepticism

Star-Crossed is unanimously townread? The tone of having heavy influence on the phase is an interesting one but made me,feel like you're town.

Psycho seems non-committal with her recent posts.

InD is analyzing but also not committing

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4697717)
Kappa jesus Christ, please just pull it together lmao. Being so relunctant EoD is bad

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4697721)
Hello, I'm the cop and I prefer you don't lynch me right now, thanks.

-why no attempt to drop in a shadow read around when you arrive? would have helped recover info even if you aren't repping it super hard
-reaction to the death's been talked over
-no mention of h&h when you had some speculation on him before coming in, but you do have a thought on star

feels like projecting UTRness should not have prevented you from leaving these observations anywhere before, especially when one of them is your mechanical knowledge

123kappa3 09-10-2019 05:10 PM

What about this. We vote Svaz, Zenith gets another day to be cop if he is or he dies and we know if he was real cop and vote H&H. I think Svaz has to be wolf at this point if they arnt cop.

inDheart 09-10-2019 05:25 PM

cold take: svaz is not the godfather

i don't think i want to lynch svaz today though

123kappa3 09-10-2019 05:36 PM

im going to laugh if between InD and DBP we have godfather and miller.

_Zenith_ 09-10-2019 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697952)
iunno why else you say "ambulance/cops" though, not like "responders" or something, felt forced. maybe it's a french thing

This is spaghetti

It is such a minute thing to think about I don't comprehend the logic to scrutinize the wording of an irl situation, but it also begs if it was meant to be a soft, why would you make a soft your irl situation? It doesn't make any sense.

I didn't have the time other than to read what I had missed, I had to go to work (and I work overnight, sleep during the day) if you wanted that explanation. The next day, I wasn't home all day.

Star talked and H&H didn't, it's as simple as that. I could actively develop a read or change my previous read on Star while having conversation with them but I could not do the same with H&H.

Kappa, what the fuck is that kind of suggestion?

123kappa3 09-10-2019 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4697960)
This is spaghetti

It is such a minute thing to think about I don't comprehend the logic to scrutinize the wording of an irl situation, but it also begs if it was meant to be a soft, why would you make a soft your irl situation? It doesn't make any sense.

I didn't have the time other than to read what I had missed, I had to go to work (and I work overnight, sleep during the day) if you wanted that explanation. The next day, I wasn't home all day.

Star talked and H&H didn't, it's as simple as that. I could actively develop a read or change my previous read on Star while having conversation with them but I could not do the same with H&H.

The suggestion of voting svaz is because we need to get a wolf and if we arnt 100% sold on you being cop then Svaz is the next most likly candidate. Idk why that seems so bad.

inDheart 09-10-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4697960)
This is spaghetti

people can lie about irl. i can be wrong here i just think it's curious to align cops/cop

okay, let's say i accept the bit about you being busy - but you're saying you had prior h&h and star thoughts, before you subbed in. could dump those. you had the posts right when you showed up the first time where all you do is call omgus on kappa, then you show up right after the instakill, and both of those times are before the run up to eod

i have another mental frame thing goin on gimme a sec im phone

123kappa3 09-10-2019 05:50 PM

Maybe it also gets svaz out here to defend themselves idk svaz

inDheart 09-10-2019 05:58 PM

so i once played a game with yeti called psychichunt (she loves to talk about it if you know her). you mainly need to know it's a no-flip, role madness game

i wanna say it was day 3, yeti comes in and right away makes this claim about either the previous day's lynch or the nk, in all caps. it was a fake role action based on a role the witches knew that town didn't have. it was borne out of panic kinda. she needed to save face and that's what took her to endgame

that's the kind of thing i feel when i read the instant claim from zenith today. do mechanics over the whole rationalizing being alive, with something that reshapes how town is thinking about the game

more a feels thing but it's definitely hit me that i'm also skeeved about the stuff around the claim

inDheart 09-10-2019 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697963)

can u not

Funnygurl555 09-10-2019 06:07 PM

Vote Count

Hateandhatred - 1 (_Zenith_)
Svaz - 1 (123kappa3)

Phase ends at 10:00 PM Central Time (so in about 4 hours)

Svaz 09-10-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697963)

surprise bitch bet you thought you'd seen the last of me,

also gotta catch up and figure out what I'm defending myself from

123kappa3 09-10-2019 06:10 PM

The zenith claim feels a 100% fake but, if we cant verify that it is fake then I dont think its worth to assume its fake.

123kappa3 09-10-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697966)
can u not

explain why this is bad if you can because I see nothing wrong with what im doing.

123kappa3 09-10-2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4697968)
surprise bitch bet you thought you'd seen the last of me,

also gotta catch up and figure out what I'm defending myself from

explain why you arnt talking as much and if you have any insight into who the wolves are because right now you not talking when its important to find a wolve looks bad.

inDheart 09-10-2019 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697970)
explain why this is bad if you can because I see nothing wrong with what im doing.

i kjow you're confident and all, but if you happen to be a town voting a town then we lose as soon as wolves show up

they just stack their 3 votes on her and insta

there's also a certain correctness to resolving between zenith and h&h, and to do something else is to say we're in the world where zenith is a real cop and h&h is a miller, and somehow the game is not over yet for the same reason (wolves stack on zenith's vote)

123kappa3 09-10-2019 06:20 PM

unvote

123kappa3 09-10-2019 06:21 PM

I doubt im wrong tho

inDheart 09-10-2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697969)
The zenith claim feels a 100% fake but, if we cant verify that it is fake then I dont think its worth to assume its fake.

we don't really have time for any mechanical verification, which is why i'm trying to look at his posts and wonder about his claim given that he appears to be a warm body

like you're gonna be disappointed if you need word of mod to descend and call him a wolf or something

123kappa3 09-10-2019 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697977)
we don't really have time for any mechanical verification, which is why i'm trying to look at his posts and wonder about his claim given that he appears to be a warm body

like you're gonna be disappointed if you need word of mod to descend and call him a wolf or something

we can look and re look with the small amount of posts they do. We arnt going to know for sure. This is why im trying to involve others outside of the people already talking because we need more info.

inDheart 09-10-2019 06:23 PM

i could see like dbp/zenith/svaz though, i have a hard time not seeing dbp and zenith as hard aligned now

123kappa3 09-10-2019 06:24 PM

I swear to god if svaz just said that and left then then need to be voted.

123kappa3 09-10-2019 06:24 PM

then they

Svaz 09-10-2019 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697971)
explain why you arnt talking as much and if you have any insight into who the wolves are because right now you not talking when its important to find a wolve looks bad.

I was at work from when I got up to just about now, yesterday I was admittedly playing ffxiv most of the day, not a lot else seemed to be happening

also I said how I felt re: wolves at the beginning of the day phase, though I admit DBP's reaction to it felt at least somewhat plausible and feels a little safer

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697943)
I really doubt svaz is cop, and because of that they are pretty much comfirmed wolf in my mind.

I suppose you're not going to believe me, but, I'm neither (and also not a godfather, I'm just VT but I also don't see any claims from anyone else so why is just my role being speculated, wtf lol)

For what it's worth additionally, I 100% don't follow the "if they're not a cop, they're wolf" logic, like what the fuck? seriously

also, I posted following Zenith's claim and I feel like it's pretty genuine given that 1) there have been no cop flips 2) we have flips and 3) there are cops in the setup per OP and 4) nobody has counterclaimed

I don't feel like this is a particularly challenging line of logic to follow but w/e

You can go for it I guess, but at this point it will end the game so I'd recommend you don't.

123kappa3 09-10-2019 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697979)
i could see like dbp/zenith/svaz though, i have a hard time not seeing dbp and zenith as hard aligned now

Why tho, obv DBP pretty much just assumed zenith is cop which I can understand. this begs the question on who is cop. Kayla would have probably said something if they were cop even tho they are super busy.

Svaz 09-10-2019 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697980)
I swear to god if svaz just said that and left then then need to be voted.

hey hello, I said I was catching up

I said that in the same post

don't get so blinded by accusations you don't even bother to read the two sentences I wrote. there's still 4? hours it looks like; this is hardly EoD

123kappa3 09-10-2019 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4697985)
hey hello, I said I was catching up

I said that in the same post

don't get so blinded by accusations you don't even bother to read the two sentences I wrote. there's still 4? hours it looks like; this is hardly EoD

I know Im just frustrated with how this game went. and how its going right now.

inDheart 09-10-2019 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697984)
Why tho, obv DBP pretty much just assumed zenith is cop which I can understand. this begs the question on who is cop. Kayla would have probably said something if they were cop even tho they are super busy.

kayla is aware enough of what's going on, and has played enougj, that she'd know to counterclaim. see her prev post. she's not the cop

it's really only h&h left if it's not zenith

inDheart 09-10-2019 06:32 PM

kappa - not the cop
inD - not the cop
dbp - not the cop
svaz - not the cop
psycho - not the cop
zenith - claimed cop w/ n1 shadowgod green, n2 h&h red
h&h - has not posted
funnygurl - some scrub

like i don't think there are any issues with my list here