Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Ok guys let's resurrect Stepmania (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=142061)

Coolboyrulez0 07-16-2015 05:47 AM

Re: Ok guys let's resurrect Stepmania

holy shit yes

ScylaX 07-16-2015 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buta-san (Post 4338445)
back from work. oops,
You can use the gfx they made for me ferrari.

- I like the bg of the 1st one (the hand looks cool)
- I like the two lines surrounding the text, ''stepmania super''(wut hapen to cool? xd oh well) and the arrows being more brighter and visible in the 2nd.
- I like the stain effect on ''Revival'' on the 1st one and the stained effect on ''pack 2015'' in the 2nd
- I like the pure gold font of ''pack 2015'' in the 1st
but I think it'd be cool if you stuck to one idea or the other (stained effect or pure gold(changing the Revival in the 1st to pure gold))

tl;dr Either way its sexy.

Thanks for the feedback (I forgot about the "cool" part ???? was it even there but I'm also really clueless)
Actually the stains come from the layer under the text that is the blurred picture showcased on the left. I used an "exclusion" layer mode (idk how it's named) to make the text look the colour you can see but I can also very much make it opaque and golden to prevent any "black stain" on it.

Buta-san 07-16-2015 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScylaX (Post 4338621)
Thanks for the feedback (I forgot about the "cool" part ???? was it even there but I'm also really clueless)

I was thinking the name was super cool pack because of the email address lol oops
Quote:

Actually the stains come from the layer under the text that is the blurred picture showcased on the left. I used an "exclusion" layer mode (idk how it's named) to make the text look the colour you can see

Interesting. I wanted to say I'd choose the 2nd one with the 1st bg but that doesn't seem easily possible.
Quote:

but I can also very much make it opaque and golden to prevent any "black stain" on it.

Play around with it, see whats cool. I might end up liking the stains over opaque any way after looking at it. If you don't get to it, I think they're great regardless. after all, it's stepmania.

ps. pictionary music is prolly gunna be one of my favorites so pls
pss. I hope you got my email yesterday intensezz

intensez 07-16-2015 07:06 AM

I'll have the submissions reviewed later today, graphics look awesome I think I added them to the pack already leaving only a few :D. Was sunset caffe resent? I just want to be sure I have the right version

Buta-san 07-16-2015 07:13 AM

There should be an email with everything in one folder. I realized it actually got sent twice, woops. Just take the most recent email pls
Everything had gfx but it's an honor to have gfx being made by another so pls use theirs.

Yume_Kuro 07-16-2015 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 4338618)
used the exact same background for retro city gfx a year or so ago...
maybe add effects or new background? something to do with the game pictionary

OMG, OK

intensez 07-16-2015 06:25 PM

ye if u remake pictionary gfx that'd be k as long as i go to highlight it there is a banner

gottem

anyway i updated the stuff on front so we have 47 files wowzies!! i didn't think this would get that much attention hahaha anyway hopefully it lives up to expectations and i don't see tables flipped from pack drama

maybe ill be around more than a month after the packs finished (cuz it seems like people who stepped years ago come back for like single packs and vanish again, ie i was ded when odi3 was being made and had like one submission for it :'( )

Yume_Kuro 07-16-2015 06:43 PM

Wow 7 / 5 nice

ScylaX 07-16-2015 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intensez (Post 4338750)
i was ded when odi3 was being made and had like one submission for it :'( )

don't worry, I was too
any stepman can accept being off for one major pack or two!!

Yume_Kuro 07-16-2015 09:23 PM

I really wished Snow Halation to pass, but it's too bad I guess T-T...............................

Yume_Kuro 07-17-2015 01:00 AM

I told him to send the file so it should arrive soon. Also, we should might as well hit 50 files for the pack if we're so close to it. :D

Coolboyrulez0 07-17-2015 09:07 AM

last set from me

ScylaX 07-17-2015 09:28 AM

isn't that the 100th set for Scarlet Tempest
have we unlocked a new stepmania achievement yet

Coolboyrulez0 07-17-2015 09:33 AM

you need to make one also to unlock it

barfood 07-17-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yume_Kuro (Post 4338507)
Magical Sound Shower bn, bg V2(fix)

I don't want to whine, but the song is actually from a racing game (outrun, see art here, or here. Magical sound shower (could be a nice banner)).

This is perhaps too late at this point, but... if it was possible to include some actual Outrun graphics into it, I think it would be pretty sweet... I mean, I love Outrun. I don't want it to be represented by Zelda artwork ;_;

intensez 07-17-2015 12:02 PM

Ye it should be somewhat outrun related, I deleted the YouTube link but its P easy to search on youtube. I'll add the gfx for scarlet tempest later today :O

Coolboyrulez0 07-17-2015 12:28 PM

ok

NOW the rest is up to you guys

barfood 07-17-2015 03:52 PM

At first, they wouldn't load on my phone.
Then, i came.
Thank you cbr. :)

_Zenith_ 07-17-2015 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 4339039)
ok

NOW the rest is up to you guys

these are broken on my end

ScylaX 07-17-2015 04:44 PM

You can view them by copying the link of the picture and loading it in your browser