Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Music Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Rock Band Tournament! Brought to you by EnR =D (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115025)

Matrixdude 11-23-2010 06:01 PM

Re: Rock Band Tournament! Brought to you by EnR =D

Gold Starring is much different from total score. Sure you might be able to Gold Star it easily but getting the best score would certainly be difficult.

Phosphorus 11-23-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrixdude (Post 3349488)
Gold Starring is much different from total score. Sure you might be able to Gold Star it easily but getting the best score would certainly be difficult.

Not really. If you use overdrive at the correct time and place, achieving the high score isn't hard.

Matrixdude 11-23-2010 06:05 PM

I completely disagree. Using overdrive at the exact moment in order to get total score is rather difficult, not to mention the inclusion of squeezing only adds to the difficulty.

Phosphorus 11-23-2010 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrixdude (Post 3349495)
I completely disagree. Using overdrive at the exact moment in order to get total score is rather difficult, not to mention the inclusion of squeezing only adds to the difficulty.

This is true but I find it easy. Depends on the person, high score isn't hard.

ichliebekase 11-23-2010 06:25 PM

See, I haven't played in about 5 months so :X

Phosphorus 11-23-2010 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichliebekase (Post 3349516)
See, I haven't played in about 5 months so :X

Ah so that is understandable then.

ichliebekase 11-23-2010 08:16 PM

Trying to get back into the groove of the game. Obviously bass isn't too hard. I've FC'd both the bass songs before and I got silly mess ups when I played them earlier.

Anyone else complete the endless setlist? :3 I did :D

Matrixdude 11-23-2010 08:42 PM

I did on Expert Drums with my friend playing Expert Bass.

Back when I used stock kit lol. Didn't get the achievement for completing it non-stop though.

revolutionomega 11-23-2010 10:15 PM

Yeah me and two friends took about 7 hours to beat it but didn't get the non-stop. I need ES1 from RB1 and now ES3 from RB3. I have a feeling there won't be much contention in vox :(

ichliebekase 11-23-2010 10:35 PM

There was no way I could do it non-stop because of potty breaks and eating :P unless I played from the bathroom, but it's too far away from the xbox.

I want to attempt it for guitar even though I'm not excellent at guitar and the harder songs get me. I completed it on bass before btw.

revolutionomega 11-23-2010 11:25 PM

I think you would need two groups of people who are all expert level competent

EnR 11-24-2010 09:11 AM

I don't even have Get Clean. I got a new PS3 and never bothered to get all the songs. I only have 67 RB2 songs unlocked.

revolutionomega 11-24-2010 11:32 AM

Lol get to it then :D

EnR 11-24-2010 12:12 PM

Dont feel like it >_>

Crizo92 11-24-2010 06:03 PM

aqualung is my most hated song in rock band universe lol.

fun song.

ugh, I really don't like this song either. it was my first high tier song I FC'd on drums though.

sertman 11-24-2010 06:32 PM

You're gonna have to play Aqualung in RB2, because of the differences in star power activation.

Crizo92 11-24-2010 06:41 PM

what do you mean?

Matrixdude 11-24-2010 07:09 PM

In RB3 you have the option of playing with fills, as RB1/2/LEGO/GD do it or without fills, ala Beatles Rock Band, letting you play more of the song and thus get a larger amount of points. We don't know which method you used so playing in RB2 would be ideal.

sertman 11-24-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrixdude (Post 3350581)
In RB3 you have the option of playing with fills, as RB1/2/LEGO/GD do it or without fills, ala Beatles Rock Band, letting you play more of the song and thus get a larger amount of points. We don't know which method you used so playing in RB2 would be ideal.

Actually, it's the same either way. However, RB3 gives you the unison bonus with star power, enabling you to use more of it.

Doing it on RB2 ensures that we're all playing under the same engine and ruleset :)

EnR 11-24-2010 09:17 PM

Yea sometimes you'll get 2 bars of starpower instead of just one, I noticed that too.