Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=89918)

Kekeb 03-22-2008 09:46 PM

Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Psychic don't claim yourself to manti -_-.

devonin 03-22-2008 09:46 PM

Why you?

DarkManticoreX2 03-22-2008 09:51 PM

Like I said guys I'll have a load of Info for you. But I want to be sure the psychic is real. If he's a fraud he's in league with someone else, and they're double teaming me.

:O

I'm 100% serious though. Someone has claimed psychic.

Bynary Fission 03-22-2008 09:55 PM

Well...we can't be sure who is the real Psychic...maybe we can confuse 'em or make them bring out the info subconsciously :twisted: But maybe they'll tell you straight forward...if they can.

Look for inconsistencies in their facts and writing. If this is found, the it is veritable proof that they are lying, and are trying to hide the fact that they are a wolf.

Litodude 03-22-2008 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2084415)
Look for inconsistencies in their facts and writing. If this is found, the it is veritable proof that they are lying, and are trying to hide the fact that they are a wolf.

conlusion: if he ****ed up, he's a wolf

Kekeb 03-22-2008 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 2084333)
someone gonna lol?

lolwhat

DarkManticoreX2 03-22-2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2084415)
Well...we can't be sure who is the real Psychic

With how (s)he presented his case uhhh we can be pretty sure (s)he's the psychic

But I'm checking for counterclaims to be sure.

here, judge if I'm lying. Times and name edited out for obvious reasons. (So the human pool for the psychic to hide in doesn't get immensly small dur")

"Psychic" yo
DarkManticoreX2: sup
"Psychic" ****ing importante (with the spanish accent on the e)
DarkManticoreX2: ight
"Psychic" mega = real seer
DarkManticoreX2 ..
"Psychic" dunno wtf you are
"Psychic" but mega is the real seer
DarkManticoreX2 : and you know this how?
"Psychic" god I hate this
"Psychic" well I already started it
"Psychic" shouldn't have messaged you at all
"Psychic" but wtf ever
"Psychic" lito is a wolf
"Psychic" fake
"Psychic" mega seered me
"Psychic" as psychic

Bynary Fission 03-22-2008 10:20 PM

Somewhat convincing, but if Lito lied then who's to say the Psychic isn't lying? I'm not saying he is, but we can't yet prove he isn't.

Litodude 03-22-2008 10:21 PM

Le sigh~ Here we go again...

I really don't feel like refuting this right now, I'm on the phone =/

DarkManticoreX2 03-22-2008 10:26 PM

Lets make this inevitably clear. If Mega seered a blue, and the blue is Like "Oshi- You got me" Mega can't be a wolf. The odds are really really slim that the person randomly guessed the right person. So there's two cases.

Lito's a wolf: - Self explanitory

Mega and This proclaimed psychic are wolves - Unlikely,

BUT

This is why I'm looking for counterclaims. If there are none, Lito is the guilty party. and GG 1 wolf.

rzr 03-22-2008 10:28 PM

We'll see about the extension. I doubt it though, it's in the AM either way since that's when I'm on the computer.

Kekeb 03-22-2008 10:28 PM

This is the main question I have. We noticed that Manti was defending mega a bit more than others were. Now if this happened before or after is a great question, but the time thing (obviously).

Litodude 03-22-2008 10:28 PM

Okay you guys better be happy I'm posting because I just hung up on a girl that can give me a gudtime.

First off the conversation can be fake. This is obvious. Manti could have prevented this if he was willing to post the time that each and every individual reply was made. I don't know what you mean by "Times and name edited out for obvious reasons. (So the human pool for the psychic to hide in doesn't get immensly small dur")" . If you can tell me WHY the the times were edited out legitimately, then I'll give you more credit on this. Almost all of the players of this jTWG are active right now, so it wouldn't narrow down the "pool of humans" that much. I also believe you excluded the posting times because it's a bitch to write all of the numbers out properly.

Secondly, besides the time I left to get something to eat at SUBWAY, never did I see megamon online in the thread or on AIM. So how could he possibly have contacted the "Psychic?" Would he resort to using PMs? I highly doubt that. I would think megamon would come out open in the thread on who he seered; that's what everyone else though as well.

Sullyman2007 03-22-2008 10:30 PM

Nowai I had subway to.

Bynary Fission 03-22-2008 10:30 PM

rzr, since EST is the furthest ahead of the six time zones in America (Alaska and Hawaii ftw), I'd recommend setting it back 3-4 hours, since many of us live on the West Coast (like me). However, I'm usually stay up past 4 AM, so it might not be an issue, at least for me. :razz:. But I don't believe it's fair to end the day when only you and maybe a few others are up, if at all. I ask for a time extension too, by a few hours, so it remains fair for all people.

Litodude 03-22-2008 10:32 PM

Let me post this as well because I didn't know when was a good time to post:

&&&&&&: wtf is manti doing
*******: I have no idea
&&&&&&&: that confused me...
********: why the heck would a psychic come out to -manti- let alone right now?
********: I think he's just fishing for the real psychic to come out because he actually is a wolf
&&&&&&: my question is why would he do that, it would be too obvious. Now, that being said he "could" say it and get away with it because people will just say it's stupid for a wolf.
********: well, on the one hand, if he -is- actually human, and the psychic comes out privately to counterclaim, he has an ally though one that can't necessarily trust him
********: But if he is a wolf, since the eye has already been cast on him, he may figure he's in for a lynching tomorrow and wants the psychic to come out so he can kill them beforehand
&&&&&&&&: i say he's a psychic looking for a wolf
*********: if he's not a wolf, my would the wolves come out with a fake psychic claim when people already think he's a wolf though?
*********: I'd think they'd just let him look absurd and get himself killed tomorrow

Brb doing a Manti strategy and crossing out the names. I think one of them is obvious anyway.

ps this was given to me

Litodude 03-22-2008 10:32 PM

Bynary get on AIM.

Bynary Fission 03-22-2008 10:35 PM

Lito does have a point. All the wolves know who they are. It would be reasonably prudent for Manti to lie advantageously and say he is a psychic or something else. This already happened and it exposed the person, so who is to say this does not provide veritable proof that he is a Psychic (And if I'm correct, Manti already gave out the name of the person as Mega).

P.S Sorry if I am making errors in typing or facts, I'm kinda 'out of it" atm.

DarkManticoreX2 03-22-2008 10:36 PM

Lito, Thats possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard from you. If he posted "Hey guys I seered A blue in the thread. Its (name)" what would happen to that person the very next night.

The contact was made through PM. Said person forwarded me a copy later on. Times were edited out because there were a few people who were not online when this happened, and I don't want to risk getting the psychic randomly wolved because a few people aren't in the selection.

Litodude 03-22-2008 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2084482)
Lito does have a point. All the wolves know who they are. It would be reasonably prudent for Manti to lie advantageously and say he is a psychic or something else. This already happened and it exposed the person, so who is to say this does not provide veritable proof that he is a Psychic (And if I'm correct, Manti already gave out the name of the person as Mega).

P.S Sorry if I am making errors in typing or facts, I'm kinda 'out of it" atm.

Let me clarify your statements because they're totally ****ed. Well, not totally, but you get the hyperbole.

megamon claims to be seer. Manti claims that someone had come to him being the Psychic. Why? Because the Psychic believe Manti and megamon are on the same team and thus trusts him auto****ingmatically. Perfect sense.