Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153453)

DaBackpack 07-26-2021 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4766685)
If you're actually wolf, then this is the ballsiest play I've ever seen you do, and you're providing some MASSIVE cover for your team, but I don't think that's the case. You don't go this hard in the paint as a wolf. At least not this early.

literally yes I do, it's actually usually this early when I put on the horse blinders as wolf

which again, is why your train of thought is so ??? that you are suspicious of me for something but immediately skipped over the "is he a wolf?" step

Charu 07-26-2021 09:13 PM

The fuck am I reading right now.

So we're going to ignore what we already have and now focus on two people accusing each other anti-town in the last hour because of two games that happened years ago?

The hell?

Xiz 07-26-2021 09:14 PM

Hi guys

Shadow_God_10 07-26-2021 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4766692)
Hi guys

Hi Spaceman!

Guess what? NASA called, and your flight to the moon has been cancelled due to chaos in this thread

roundbox 07-26-2021 09:15 PM

ben

trying it on, just to see how it feels

Shadow_God_10 07-26-2021 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4766691)

So we're going to ignore what we already have and now focus on two people accusing each other anti-town in the last hour because of two games that happened years ago?

The hell?

Are you even surprised anymore, Charu?

Like come on... This is NORMAL for us now

Xiz 07-26-2021 09:16 PM

Cool.

bugkid666 07-26-2021 09:16 PM

Quote:

The hell?

i'm ignoring mom and dad fighting for today. i don't care about it

fatfuck42 07-26-2021 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4766695)
Are you even surprised anymore, Charu?

Like come on... This is NORMAL for us now

Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

bugkid666 07-26-2021 09:18 PM

this post is getting :catvibin: reacts so here's a copypaste from myself from OOTC:

bugkid — Today at 7:17 PM
and like i said, i'm not doing a thunderdome just bc two crybabies say so

bugkid666 07-26-2021 09:19 PM

goodbye

Shadow_God_10 07-26-2021 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4766658)
Well he had his weird entrance from yesterday. The spontaneous Haku train may have been formed to protect him. Then today he seems very focused on mechanics and not giving many opinions

Would you vote him again tonight?

Sorry I completely forgot about you there for a second!

TWGma 07-26-2021 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4766689)
I'd like YOUR answer to this, and this is the third time I've asked.

You're trying my patience and shit like THIS doesn't help:
If DBP has answered the reason WHY, then say so but...

Let me stack on to this for a minute here... Do you seriously believe what you're saying here? DBP is a serial killer in THIS game?

Answer to the bold:
I figured that my sarcasm and DBP's quick defense would be obvious, but I thought it would be worth looking into and comparing, JUST IN CASE.

Like I said, DBP seemed off. The aforementioned agenda. Trying to find a case where nothing may have been. I haven't seen much of anything from Ben to really make me sus him, but Backpack is hellbent on making a case, making a pair, and from there a bigger team.

Answering italics
However, Backpack got scared and went immediately gung ho into defense mode instead of just laughing it off.

Like, what if I find no connection and was just chasing tinfoil into nothing?
His immediate response tells me I cornered him and he knows it, but is trying to take peoples' earlier sus on me and turn it around.

I was ready to do my research and leave it be, but Backpack's defense has me believing he's caught.

Shadow_God_10 07-26-2021 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4766698)
Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Tempted to add this to my signature of memorable TWG Quotes

Charu 07-26-2021 09:21 PM

Y'know what?

Lets see what happens, no hate TWGma.

If nothing, like literally nothing happens, I'm going on Storn.

roundbox 07-26-2021 09:21 PM

smells like t/t spirit

mellon_collie 07-26-2021 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4766701)
Would you vote him again tonight?

Sorry I completely forgot about you there for a second!

am I so forgettable....;_;

and yes I've said multiple times I'd vote him today

DaBackpack 07-26-2021 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4766688)
Agenda in picking a target -and a back up- and just GRILLING them until they're beyond well done, leaving everyone else blue in the barby.

Also, wagonomics from what?!
We have NO FLIPS; just purely votes. How can you be parsing anything from that making CONNECTIONS the way you are when you also literally yell at players FOR MAKING PAIRINGS AND WORLDS EARLY GAME.

You absolutely can do wagonomics without flips dude... there are TWG games with zero cardflips, this isn't NEW

You must have missed the several pages of me going from Plop's post with the vote histories and me trying to look at the VOTING BEHAVIORS of people in the last 5 minutes of the phase to look for suspicious activity, as well as WHY that might be happening

Literally what the fuck else are we supposed to do? Just pretend that didn't happen?

I'm also surprised that you think I was "grilling Ben until they're beyond well-done". I quoted two of his posts and made commentary on them. Almost every single active player has talked about the Ben and Haku wagons. Why is it suddenly NOW that you seem to care? Is it because I focused on Ben specifically? Is this what "agenda" means to you?

TWGma 07-26-2021 09:21 PM

Quote:

The hell?

I mean, I wasn't really going to until backpack shot off like a rocket because someone got a little bitty suspicious.

reuben_tate 07-26-2021 09:21 PM

This phase sucks and I'm tired. Bugkid's posts have been looking good and I don't care much for Storn's posts. Storn