Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151050)

Shadow_God_10 07-7-2019 06:19 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4684068)
i dont think that far ahead into the game i sure i would of picked a diffrent target for n2

This doesn't make me feel any better about you. You simply said this because I gave it to you as a suggestion to get out and trust me buddy, you ain't getting out of this.

Antori 07-7-2019 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4684071)
shadow where is your headspace? you're constantly saying that antori is your vote, but you're waffling back and forth with stuff like and i have no idea what kind of perspective you'd be going for.

i think he was just saying that sarcastically as in "well you're dead so think of that instead"

flashflash account 07-7-2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4684073)
This doesn't make me feel any better about you. You simply said this because I gave it to you as a suggestion to get out and trust me buddy, you ain't getting out of this.

This is the kind of cockiness shadow displayed in the jtwg after it seemed like he wasn't on the table

Would lynch

Hakulyte 07-7-2019 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4684074)
i think he was just saying that sarcastically as in "well you're dead so think of that instead"

Alright Antori, we're keeping you alive 1 more phase until there's more reasons to do so.

You kind of helped town by killing Raeko due to her posterity ability that linked to you.

Your mission is to NK Shadow_God_10.

We'll make you lose the game if it doesn't happen.

o7

[insert memes]

Shadow_God_10 07-7-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4684076)
Alright Antori, we're keeping you alive 1 more phase until there's more reasons to do so.

You kind of helped town by killing Raeko due to her posterity ability that linked to you.

Your mission is to NK Shadow_God_10.

We'll make you lose the game if it doesn't happen.

o7

[insert memes]

Lmfao. I can't help but read this as 100% sarcasm.

Antori 07-7-2019 06:27 PM

:twisted: my pleasure

Hakulyte 07-7-2019 06:28 PM

tbh it's not happening because FFA is not necessarily a trusting source either.

funnier6 07-7-2019 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4684069)
The game where sunfan replaced you, you hardly posted before being replaced

Well, hardly being relative

I don't think you struggle to come up with fake content as a wolf but I think you care less about making sure you have a voice I guess

Twenty five ish is relatively normal for typical low activity ZD games, you know that. I posted literally whenever I could up to and including in the car at eod just so I could be there posting! I post mercilessly regardless and you will literally never prove this I will never in my life allow my mafia game to be less active than my town game lol. If anything I have difficulties as mafia wondering how much care and will to post town funnier would have. I am town funnier and town funnier doesn't care two bits for this game and you know that. I am kinda mildly having fun though.

The caring less to have a voice part is probably accurate. I dont care to have a voice in this game because I'm not confident in reading anyone in this game even relatively well except maybe you, fg, and sunfan. I dont want to loudly proclaim my idiot reads are right when I have no reason to believe they are in fact right. I'm only a commanding force on my home turf anyways.

Hakulyte 07-7-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnier6 (Post 4684080)
I dont want to loudly proclaim my idiot reads are right when I have no reason to believe they are in fact right. I'm only a commanding force on my home turf anyways.

Oh cmon, don't hesitate, yell and be wrong 50 times in a row if it means you can eventually be right and get the game together. I enjoy reading thought progressions.

Hakulyte 07-7-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4684077)
Lmfao. I can't help but read this as 100% sarcasm.

There's nothing tangible enough that can create a scenario that outweights lynching Antori tbh.

the sun fan 07-7-2019 06:37 PM

I'm mildly glad you're mildly having fun, funnier
I read that again and I think it might come across as being not genuine but I do mean it

flashflash account 07-7-2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4684083)
There's nothing tangible enough that can create a scenario that outweights lynching Antori tbh.

I would lynch the fg wagon I think
Goldstingers still a wolf just in case anyone forgot

Antori 07-7-2019 06:44 PM

@everyone

Funnygurl555 07-7-2019 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4684061)
FG is town but I'd rather she stopped talking about dying

i stopped tho

the sun fan 07-7-2019 06:46 PM

I think we can stop speculating whether or not antori is 3p or wolf or w/e
much better things we can do today since we're going to learn what antori is at the end of this phase

Funnygurl555 07-7-2019 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4684085)
I would lynch the fg wagon I think
Goldstingers still a wolf just in case anyone forgot

thanks for seeing what i see :B

Not devonin 07-7-2019 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4683920)
I won't get too into it, but there's a bunch in the way of this being clearing me. Wolves might not have even known that there was a wolf, for example. If I'm a wolf, I probably am much, much more likely to figure that Cocoa has just expanded their play a little bit (2 reads vs 0 is a very small change) versus is guaranteed to be a lost wolf

I think the world where I am a wolf and am pushing Cocoa unaware that Cocoa is the lost wolf should be pretty plausible from everyone else's perspective

ur probably townreading me outside of that tho :thumb:

This is another inexperience thing for me: Cocoa's flip indicated she knew who the other wolf/ves were/are, the Mafia wiki I'm using to look up all the terms people use that I don't understand doesn't seem to include 'lost wolf' or 'lost' as a role modifier. Is it usual for the lost wolf to get told who the other wolves were, but the other wolves to not get told? I don't understand the reference sunfan made to 'recruiting' them.

Does the lone wolf get found after a while? Does another wolf have to just -guess- who might be a lone wolf? How can you recruit the lone wolf if you don't know there is a lone wolf?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4683933)
Svaz is pretty hard town right now considering iso.

I'm generally reading Svaz as town-ish too at the moment. There's still not a ton of data and we did spend a ton of the day just rehashing how Antori is not helping us but nothing's jumped out at me as overly suspicious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4683934)
I just kinda feel like the towns are posting a lot
and wolves aren't
I'm worried that's too lazy but its kinda also where I'm at

I think we need to do comparative postcounts towards the end of our first 24 in d1 here because the list of postcounts to me, is completely polluted by the sheer volume of contentless shitposts that happened in d0, and I think it's absolutely possible that at least one or two wolves saw d0 as a chance to crank up the post count so they could play more UTR in later phases without it jumping out at us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4683936)
Thoughts on Antori / FG being w/w? FG vote on dragonmega was obviously for self-preservation when you look at the votecount & EoD.

I had believed Antori as being 3p though as it gets raised below I'm not sure -why- I believed it other than he said it. If he's an actual wolf, I could buy an argument that fg is a wolf with him, but if he's 3p I don't think fg is a wolf.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4683956)
this may be controversial but what if we kept him and used him as a vig like someone suggested?

i think he's being honest with us based on his reasons for nk'ing raeko (as in, he didn't try to pick a more palatable one)

This is definitely part of the reason why I think if he's a wolf you could also be a wolf. Previously your read list gave reads for 14 people that weren't null, your only wolf reads were gs, and daikyi, and you put a vote onto daikyi for having suspicion of Haku (which I think others had d0 but which has mostly gone away)

but the only people I saw express a wolf read of daikyi d0 were you and...antori...so when we lynch him today, if he's a wolf, you're my next major wolf lean. If he's -not- a wolf though, I can definitely recast your posting about this in another light.

The illogic of Antori's story makes me doubt anybody who takes any part of Antori's story at face value.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4683965)
I don't recall someone else suggesting using them as town vig but if someone did you're wolf lean as well buddy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4683975)
the best reason is he /could/ be a town vig o-o c'mon dude. yeah i know mechanically we shouldn't do this but i was just wondering

pros: town potentially gets an extra kill
wolves potentially are afraid of antori and would want to kill him in the night
we can lynch an actual wolf suspicion this phase

cons: requires trusting a 3p when they could do fuck all
if antori does his own shit he's basically a nerf'd serial killer

trust is the biggest issue here and is why mechanically we shouldn't do this, but chaos :P

Chaos, generally I feel like as bad for town when there's wolves and 3p so huzzah chaos is also sketchy. After the game show, and the story of the night action, there's no trust for Antori.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4683981)
I feel like my town read on Svaz was wrong too now.

rip

Could you explain more why? I still feel she's at least on the town side of null.

Funnygurl555 07-7-2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4684069)
The game where sunfan replaced you, you hardly posted before being replaced

Well, hardly being relative

I don't think you struggle to come up with fake content as a wolf but I think you care less about making sure you have a voice I guess

he was in champs lmao

Funnygurl555 07-7-2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4684071)
shadow where is your headspace? you're constantly saying that antori is your vote, but you're waffling back and forth with stuff like and i have no idea what kind of perspective you'd be going for.

ik this isn't directed at me but this is good info for post antori flip

funnier6 07-7-2019 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4682646)
let it happen

i want them to learn

That doesn't work fg. People lynch town every day and literally do it again to the same people the next game. No one rememberers meta, life isnt fair.

I'd learn though fwiw
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4682675)
You wanted this FunnyGirl so here you go. I tried to fucking push you to do something and you JUST WOULDN'T.

This feels extremely like you're acting out a scene in drama class.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4684082)
Oh cmon, don't hesitate, yell and be wrong 50 times in a row if it means you can eventually be right and get the game together. I enjoy reading thought progressions.

I dont like to be hasty. I'll argue for and against lynches and town reads but unless I actually start hard town/scum reading people there won't be any yelling. Actually probably wont be yelling anyways since ew some new dude starts yelling at everybody that he knows everything. But I will fight if I ever find anything worth fighting for. Just no clue when that'll happen other than I really dont think lynching fg or sunfan is a good idea. Also feel extreme town vibes from Storn but I have nothing to compare him to. Will reads list at some point. Also I find it kind of weird youre saying this in such a calm way cause you dont seem like a calm person.
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4682677)
I've said it before, i'll say it again. i dont like lynching inactives D0.

We can be friends. <3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4682691)
unvote
perhaps funny's baiting kill as a jester sort of role. Thinking back to the boats game as that's been the only other mystery/bastard game i've been in for possible roles. If that's the case though, surely there'd be a better way to go about it. That'd be just as bad as what redblaster decided to do.

I cant remember if this was brought up already but bringing up jesters is ew.