Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153453)

DaBackpack 07-26-2021 08:37 PM

Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Force

why are you preoccupied about a serial killer in a game we don't even know has one??

123kappa3 07-26-2021 08:37 PM

the idea that my my vote didnt work and they tried another vote makes sense to me, exept for the fact that no one joined, so the only one suspicious in that is really T force, which is still a thing, The haku train is relaly telling, I would like to get flips on blind, and sub. regarding that.

T force does look bad, but I think that if T force is scum, I might look at bug kid too, because there is a world where they are w/w .

my vote on mellon collie was pure emotion because they literly changed their pfp to stupid duck right after i malded about it.

Haku is super suspicious to me for the duck pfp stuff, for just scum baiting all d0 as a way to get info, which isnt neccesarily bad, but its low effort, they seem to appear helpful but maybe just re iterating a lot of info. I will go back and look again to make sure but, from what i read that is kind of what vibe i got.

spongebob, funkywong havnt made an appearance so thats worth to note.

Gold stinger throwing his neighbor under the gun is also something im looking at,

Ben looks like he is just providing information on the game and not so much reads on people, I think that is a little wolfy in terms of appearing helpful.

bugkid666 07-26-2021 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4766627)
how do you feel about force in general this game? yesterday you had him as mega scummy, and atm it feels like you've slingshotted a bit in the other direction

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4765299)
because his very adamant post about refusing to lynch inactives feels anti-town (because inactives can't provide any insight for anyone). I don't think that means twgma is definitely a wolf, but it's all I have atm

can you all cut this bullshit out about me being adamant that twgma was "super scummy"
i stated a couple times his behavior was "wolfy" but was NEVER convinced either way

DaBackpack 07-26-2021 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4766631)
can you all cut this bullshit out about me being adamant that twgma was "super scummy"
i stated a couple times his behavior was "wolfy" but was NEVER convinced either way

ok sorry I am just going from memory

I thought you voted him and said something like "i talk to you a lot, and you are not acting normal"

mellon_collie 07-26-2021 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4766628)
Why Xiz or Ben?

Ben I've had a feeling all game

Xiz wants to die and who am I to deny that

bugkid666 07-26-2021 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4766629)
Force

why are you preoccupied about a serial killer in a game we don't even know has one??

i agree but this vote feels real fuckin defensive

bugkid666 07-26-2021 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4766634)
i agree but this vote feels real fuckin defensive

actually nvm i don't agree, i'm neutral on ppl viewing old games

DaBackpack 07-26-2021 08:40 PM

Quote:

Force

come on dude, answer me

TWGma 07-26-2021 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4766630)
the idea that my my vote didnt work and they tried another vote makes sense to me, exept for the fact that no one joined, so the only one suspicious in that is really T force, which is still a thing, The haku train is relaly telling, I would like to get flips on blind, and sub. regarding that.

T force does look bad, but I think that if T force is scum, I might look at bug kid too, because there is a world where they are w/w .

my vote on mellon collie was pure emotion because they literly changed their pfp to stupid duck right after i malded about it.

Haku is super suspicious to me for the duck pfp stuff, for just scum baiting all d0 as a way to get info, which isnt neccesarily bad, but its low effort, they seem to appear helpful but maybe just re iterating a lot of info. I will go back and look again to make sure but, from what i read that is kind of what vibe i got.

spongebob, funkywong havnt made an appearance so thats worth to note.

Gold stinger throwing his neighbor under the gun is also something im looking at,

Ben looks like he is just providing information on the game and not so much reads on people, I think that is a little wolfy in terms of appearing helpful.

So you think I look bad for.. the vote on Haku?

Yet Haku is also really sus to you?

?__?

reuben_tate 07-26-2021 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4766621)
I am sensing a general unwillingness to commit to any opinion you have express thus far, in favor of "keeping your options open" down the line.

I think you'll find that this is mostly an issue with myself as a person as opposed to anything alignment-indicative. If it seems that my opinion is leaning a particular way, then feel free to hold my feet to the fire later for it. You can quote this post later and tell me to "fuck off" if I try to wiggle out of a situation in the way you're anticipating I might do in the future.

TWGma 07-26-2021 08:41 PM

Quote:

Force

Oooo, I seem to have struck a nerve.

Shadow_God_10 07-26-2021 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4766632)
ok sorry I am just going from memory

I thought you voted him and said something like "i talk to you a lot, and you are not acting normal"

@DBP

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4765236)
you're distracting from your take. this is entirely fishy and also is annoying me. twgma say something useful other than "nooooo don't kill the newbies :((((" please. you've rubbed me the wrong way this entire phase, honestly. I can't quite pinpoint why. when I'm not on mobile I'll try and find some stinky posts later. for now, newbies and everyone should at least post once. at minimum. I'm still open to lynching an inactive. they don't help anyone.

This vote feels like Bugkid is purely annoyed with T-Force.

That's just my take anyway

123kappa3 07-26-2021 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4766637)

?__?

I dont like haku either

TWGma 07-26-2021 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4766636)
come on dude, answer me

Scratch that, SEVERAL nerves.

DaBackpack 07-26-2021 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4766635)
actually nvm i don't agree, i'm neutral on ppl viewing old games

the point is that it reveals that Trevor is thinking about a serial killer in this game, which is something only a wolf would really care about because he thinks it is a direct threat to him, a wolf

the rest of us are tryna find wolves

Shadow_God_10 07-26-2021 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4766633)
Ben I've had a feeling all game

Xiz wants to die and who am I to deny that

Talk to me girl

What are you feeling with Ben?

let's... talk about our spaceman after we sort out your feelings with Ben

123kappa3 07-26-2021 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4766637)

?__?

sorry i mean the idea, of trying to protect someone like dbp was saying makes sense, The haku train looks bad you have to agree with that, and you with being on me then going to haku looks bad, its just what happend. maybe protecting be was your play.

Shadow_God_10 07-26-2021 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4766639)
Oooo, I seem to have struck a nerve.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4766642)
Scratch that, SEVERAL nerves.

Trevor what the hell are you doing here man?

You also ignored what I said here:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4766624)
What's the reasoning behind this?

We're in 200 now, why would you look at games from nearly 3-4 years ago?

I'd like an answer to this sooner than later

TWGma 07-26-2021 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4766641)
I dont like haku either

My point is, in your mind then, are Haku and I sus together or not?
Like, if we are, then everything that happened would've had to be planned by both Haku and myself.

If we aren't, then based on your reads, you either need to figure out if either of us are a wolf, and if so, who.

TWGma 07-26-2021 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4766646)
You also ignored what I said here:

I'd like an answer to this sooner than later

I didn't. I answered Plop's, but my answer to Plop also works for you. Click those links and then you'll see why what I said flustered Backpack so hard.