Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Music Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   osu! - Rhythm is just a click away! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=120215)

Velayne 08-30-2012 05:34 AM

Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

And then find out that 10/10 of your files get rejected by the osu! community because stepman theory apparently does not apply to osu!

Samwais 08-30-2012 05:43 AM

While we wait for OsuMania, here's a video :>

Darkomni 08-30-2012 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velayne (Post 3758233)
And then find out that 10/10 of your files get rejected by the osu! community because stepman theory apparently does not apply to osu!

I know you're joking and all, but I still want to just say that I hope they don't let the current BAT 'appreciate' osu!mania files LOL

If anything I think it'd probably be smarter to bring good SM and FFR players/steppers onto the BAT for osu!mania specifically, if they don't already have super pr0 beatmania players there.

Patashu 08-30-2012 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkomni (Post 3758225)
it supports 4-8 keys, so whatever you think is -really- good you should totes upload, and if anyone wants to play a bit of osu!mania with me sometime that'd be rockin

it's supporter only at the moment though :(

supporter only to upload or to play?

Wayward Vagabond 08-30-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velayne (Post 3758233)

The only theory I use is WC theory and that's universally accepted

Darkomni 08-30-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patashu (Post 3758247)
supporter only to upload or to play?

Both. Uploading to the test build website requires you to log in, and you need supporter status to log in. Same goes for playing on the test build.

Patashu 08-30-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkomni (Post 3758284)
Both. Uploading to the test build website requires you to log in, and you need supporter status to log in. Same goes for playing on the test build.

oh that's cool then, I can just pay a bit and have first grabs on as many song names as I have stepfiles for

Darkomni 08-30-2012 04:10 PM

better tell me yo osu name so i can add you to my buddy pal list, i assume its.. let me guess, PATASHU?????

also, if noone minds takin a look i made some poopy beatmaps for lune noir

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/95813

Gundam-Dude 08-30-2012 09:33 PM

nice pp boost from this

PROGUY 08-30-2012 11:41 PM

4 bil ranked score reached *sheds a tear*

Edit: Also that map sucks.

Zyphoror 08-30-2012 11:52 PM

nerds all of u (jk pro Snow Storm, GD how to sudden death mod)

nice milestone, proguy :')

i love you 08-31-2012 10:39 AM

(o:

Rank #4

Zyphoror 08-31-2012 12:26 PM

edit: lost all respect for you. Nvm.

Darkomni 08-31-2012 03:12 PM

btw everyone submit your files to osu!mania like now

here's a converter

it might bring peppy's attention back towards it since he's been focusing on osu!stream

Zekramcross 08-31-2012 08:53 PM

Played some ctb today and got these. I thought these were good.

Zyphoror 08-31-2012 09:02 PM

Just so you know Rebound, I lost practically all respect for you lol. I could've understood if you didn't know me, but supping a friend's rank 1? The fact that you kept trying to improve your score even after supping me was even more irritating, but at this point I really could care less. Pretty uncool, that's all I'll say.

i love you 08-31-2012 09:10 PM

Wtf, why does people always target me every time I so happen to sup someone's score? What if it were someone else on FFR who supped that score, would you target at them too? I never posted the score nor did I ever bragged about it and yet I still the bad guy.

How about the time when you supped one of my scores? You did not see me argue about it did you? It's like when some one beats my score, it does not matter but when i beat theirs, it matters. I do not get it.

Wayward Vagabond 08-31-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkomni (Post 3759245)
btw everyone submit your files to osu!mania like now

here's a converter

it might bring peppy's attention back towards it since he's been focusing on osu!stream

how do i go about submitting

Zyphoror 08-31-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love you (Post 3759464)
Wtf, why does people always target me every time I so happen to sup someone's score? What if it were someone else on FFR who supped that score, would you target at them too? I never posted the score nor did I ever bragged about it and yet I still the bad guy.

How about the time when you supped one of my scores? You did not see me argue about it did you? It's like when some one beats my score, it does not matter but when i beat theirs, it matters. I do not get it.

The difference is that my case was unintentional. In your case, you continued to improve your score even after supping mine.

It doesn't matter wether or not you post or brag on a thread. The only thing that does matter is that you deliberately picked a map that you knew I had a #1 on, supped it and continued to improve until you knew I couldn't take it back.

Also yes, I would target them. Your case is more harsh because you continued to sup friends' scores even after the big talk.

Darkomni 08-31-2012 09:40 PM

who cares, they're scores in a rhythm game

learn to just have fun and not care about ranks, idk

i play both osu! and FFR for the sole reason that they're enjoyable - if i get a good rank on a song, that's icing on top of the cake, and i certainly dont care if someone takes it from me, cause i still have the sole satisfaction of knowing i had that rank, that i was good enough to hold that rank at a point in time

idk, maybe your perspective changes when you're a top ranked player who holds #1 ranks on songs, but i think it's kind of dumb to become upset if someone 'takes' your place on a song. or maybe i'm just not as competitive as most people lol

also WV CHECK UR PM'S