Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FFR Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115681)

qqwref 12-27-2012 09:39 PM

Re: FFR Suggestions

Psh, just thumbs up em, never hurts to be polite :p

And besides, it only counts the total number of thumbs anyway, there's no actual thing keeping track of how much people like their profile.

foxfire667 12-31-2012 07:24 PM

I can't be the only one who has noticed that the Tell v3 and Coactive support tokens are slightly cut off:

We should (just for the sake of aesthetics) replace these token images with this fixed. It didn't take me any time at all to reverse image search and fix this:

It's not really all of that groundbreaking of a suggestion, but if it happens that would be great.

Silvuh 12-31-2012 09:57 PM

Oh, thank you, yeah, that's a good thing to do.

I squished those by a pixel and put a rim on them so they fit even more with all the other tokens. Also, the Jefferson one had no depth, so I did some editing on it to try to make it fit better too.

Yay for aesthetics.

P.S.
When did the Forum Post page switch from displaying the date of the post to the date the thread was created? I'd still like to see post dates; perhaps both could be displayed?

foxfire667 01-1-2013 07:42 PM

I really like the depth you added to them. I hope they replace the cut off support token images with those soon.

psychoangel691 01-1-2013 07:49 PM

Done and it looks so much better.

justin 01-1-2013 07:50 PM

Do the same one to this one?

edit: looks fine in the post because it's a white background, look at it on a black one...

foxfire667 01-1-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3827649)

THANK YOU, it most certainly does!

I'll take a look at that token Justin hold on.

EDIT: Ew, I completely see what you mean. The token looks slightly different, but I believe I fixed most of the white blocky pixelage.
(in black frame so you can see it looks far less pixeled.

The white section near the bottom is a part of Curly's clothing, if it looks odd to you.

m0de 01-1-2013 09:23 PM

How hard would it be to add a link to the song played when you post a replay? Sometimes I want to see other users scores on a certain song, and think it would be convenient to have a link added. Example:

Otaku Speedvibe Heavy

justin 01-1-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0de (Post 3827681)
How hard would it be to add a link to the song played when you post a replay? Sometimes I want to see other users scores on a certain song, and think it would be convenient to have a link added. Example:

Otaku Speedvibe Heavy

Or perhaps even change the replay hyperlink to direct you to the level stats page for that song rather than the actual replay page? Since you're viewing the replay right where you're at, why direct someone to the replay on another page with the link?

m0de 01-1-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin (Post 3827688)
Or perhaps even change the replay hyperlink to direct you to the level stats page for that song rather than the actual replay page? Since you're viewing the replay right where you're at, why direct someone to the replay on another page with the link?

I think the replay link should still direct to the users replay page.. mainly because you can post/see users posts on that replay.

justin 01-1-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0de (Post 3827689)
I think the replay link should still direct to the users replay page.. mainly because you can post/see users posts on that replay.

Does anybody even post on replays?

TheSaxRunner05 01-11-2013 11:45 PM

When you use an offset for a song, is there any way that information can be stored locally on your computer? It would be great to have an option for offsets to be individualized by song and it remember what you settled on before.

xXFluffyXx 01-15-2013 06:01 AM

why is it when ive AAAd some songs in skill token it doesnt show up on my AAA's cause you guys should make it to where skill token AAA's count toward your stats

psychoangel691 01-15-2013 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXFluffyXx (Post 3837929)
why is it when ive AAAd some songs in skill token it doesnt show up on my AAA's cause you guys should make it to where skill token AAA's count toward your stats

Tokens are not part of the public rank system.

justin 01-15-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 (Post 3834843)
When you use an offset for a song, is there any way that information can be stored locally on your computer? It would be great to have an option for offsets to be individualized by song and it remember what you settled on before.

I've made this suggestion before and never got a response from Velo about it. A simple table would suffice if the engine checked the table to get the offset before playing songs...

foxfire667 01-15-2013 02:28 PM

Whenever you send a PM on FFR, it seems that you are limited to 5,000 characters. This is rather obnoxious if you need to send a rather long message, since you have to break it up into multiple parts. I have exceeded this limit a few times before, and I'm sure others can attest to that as well.

Could the character limit be raised to something much higher, so no one who would be sending a legitimate message would ever reach it (like 30,000-50,000 characters?) If so, that would be awesome!

hhhs3333 01-16-2013 12:18 AM

Can we make a song called "AA" into a skill token?
Suggested condition: Get AA grade on AAA to unlock AA

bmah 01-16-2013 12:27 AM

That would be a fair idea in concept, but what "AA" song are you referring to?

TC_Halogen 01-16-2013 01:00 AM

One feasible answer would be AA, by sun3.

popsicle_3000 01-16-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3827649)

no kidding... i only just noticed them. epic

change on Tsugaru 180 would also be cool.