Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG X - DAY 6 - CYPHER DECIPHERD - HUMANS WIN (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=21010)

HansSky 02-4-2005 08:48 PM

Ugh.

Good luck humans. Take heed to what I have said before.

eyespewgreekfire 02-4-2005 08:50 PM

First off, I would like to offer my sincere apologise (and anger at my ISP) for not being active during the last day.

I think hans's death is intersting. He presented no hunched. He did not make any unusual claims. My guess is that somebody knew something.

evilbutterfly 02-4-2005 09:13 PM

Well I really love how much I was able to defend myself. I mean, the evidence was just so stacked against me and I guess that's why it was such a landslide lynching :roll:

Seriously: I hate dying in the first two days, as it happens quite often. And I suppose I'll cya in the post-game.

roopert 02-5-2005 01:15 AM

Sigh. Well, right now I have much more on my mind than I can handle, and I probably need to take some time off from this game. Life just threw me a curveball and I need to deal with it. Sorry that I hurt the human chances. I am either willing to give my spot to someone who wants to take over, or gracefully leave. I doubt I'll be on the forums much at all for awhile, and if I do I probably won't post. Anyways, it's only 12:30 here right now, but I'm DEAD tired. Once again, sorry everyone.

mead1 02-5-2005 08:24 AM

Ok, well Hans was probably killed because he was a vet who was not likely to be gaurdianed. He said in his last post to pay heed to what he had said before, except all he said before is that jurs wasn't a wolf and that eb was. Not really that helpful of a dying thought... Personally, I am still as suspicious as ever of Jurs. Then again, perhaps greekfire is right and Hans had a special role? Perhaps Hans was the seer and was trying to tell us he had seen Jurs?

Afrobean 02-5-2005 08:36 AM

OK, as I see it, it is unlikely that both jurs and eb are/were wolves. eb voted jurs day 1 when she was tied with TPS and Hans (all had two votes- eb made jurs have 3 and put her in the lead). I'm not so sure of jurs now, because I had a gut feeling about eb (and apparently, it wasn't just me), and if eb was, then jurs is not.

This sucks. I hate having no leads.

JurseyRider734 02-5-2005 09:33 AM

What I think the wolves are trying to do is get rid of all the players that are ASSETS to us. Stretchy, Hans? In the past these have been excellent players...in the end all the players who aren't as good problem-solvers are going to be left so that they have an easy game. All I know is that the wolves are smart...but a lot of people in this game are smart...so I really don't know what to say.

blahblah18 02-5-2005 10:10 AM

Roopert is hereby removed from the game.
Afro, I almost yelled at bandit for posting on this thread, why you have his pic? It really threw me off :p

JurseyRider734 02-5-2005 11:10 AM

Snapps also has it, blah. It's been confusing me, too.

alainbryden 02-5-2005 11:12 AM

Oh my god, stay tuned, I think I've just been duped to shit.

Kilgamayan 02-5-2005 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JurseyRider734

So do you, it seems.

JurseyRider734 02-5-2005 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
Quote:

Originally Posted by JurseyRider734

So do you, it seems.

I was convinced.

eyespewgreekfire 02-5-2005 09:12 PM

Guys, although I am not really one to talk after getting a phantom, this is crazy. We need serious amounts more of communication. As it is now, we are giving up wholesale. If things are getting to the point of talking about Jursey's avatar, there is something wrong.

mead1 02-6-2005 11:44 AM

I agree with the above point, the lack of communication will only lead to utter Phailure.

In other news, I am still suspicious of Jurs. She has been almost lynched twice, I think this should say there is good reason to be suspicious.

Until some more people start talking we won't get anywhere.

Kilgamayan 02-6-2005 12:27 PM

I am damn sick of hearing everyone go "omg we need to talk more". First of all, thanks for pointing that out, I missed the first 10 goddamn times someone said it. Secondly, what the hell is there to talk about aside from the fact that Jursey is still in the game? "Oh, last night I found a footprint in the dirt. It matches Afrobean's shoe size. I bet he's a wolf." We can't just magically generate information and start discussing it (outside of the seer and psychic), so all of you can stop wishing we will, because it isn't happening.

This is, of course, assuming the wolves are not so stupid as to fuck up and blatantly contradict themselves while in a chat room.

I'm not advocating against talking, but Jesus Christ, people, no one's going to talk if there's nothing to talk about.

I'm still suspicious of alainbryden, so my vote stays there.

Afrobean 02-6-2005 12:30 PM

Guys I explained this already. Either jurs is a wolf, or eb was a wolf. We need to decide which it is.

If we decide that eb was a wolf, then we need to find someone suspicious. If eb wasn't a wolf, then we need to vote off jurs.

Also, I'm pretty sure we got an estension until Monday night, so it's not as bad that we aren't being as talkative now. We will be tommorow.

CypherToorima 02-6-2005 05:21 PM

Alain, how have you been duped? We've been tuned in for quite awhile. It'd be neat if you'd tell us. At any rate, neither lynches really had much to go off of. I suppose that's the name of the game, though. Hopefully we'll be able to get some leads real soon.

alainbryden 02-6-2005 05:25 PM

Afrobean, what the heck you mean?
you say you've said it before, i hear
but it's no more clear
there than here
You are aware, that wolves in past
have accused eachother to save their ass
and do their share, of pulling fast ones
don't be to fast to discount someone.

You're all lost and none the wise
what the fuck am I doing? this crazy guy...
but Provoked by evilbutterfly
I'll invoke by thoughts by bustin' rhymes
but don't be wise, I don't claim this is cool
I'm actually feeling like a tool, anyhow
I find sometimes there's not the mind power
invested from all like mine by the hour
I scour for thoughts and something to grasp
but lately have passed somewhat lost these last
few days, most players have been in a haze
uncertain of ways to make valid claims
and this rap is getting really damn lame
so I'm ending this game. I'm finding it tough
to say alot - it's harder then I thought for me.
You win eb. (at rapping, you lose at being a wolf ;))

Really though, Afro, I agree that there's no way eb would go all out on jursey like he did if he were with her, and since I am in defence of jursey, because I've been pretty sure she's human, and so that the boards know, incase the seer I'm working with lied about eb being a wolf when he was seen, evilbutterfly was indeed a wolf and if that's reason enough for you to leave jursey alone then so be it.

I know I posted earlier about being duped, this is because I thought I had been tricked by the seer I was working with most of the game but I talked with some people and I think there was a large coincidence at hand that led me to the wrong conclusions. Either way, I appologise for not being able to write about it sooner because I was visiting my internet and the phone and internet got wiped out by some screw-up.

Kilga, I'm glad that one of us has a suspicion, now would you care to say why you're ever suspicious of me instead of posting twice a day nothing more than "I'm still suspicious of alainbryden" Other than that, Kilga is right, just coming on and posting "we aren't posting enough" doesn't make you any better. Make an effort, if anything. It's been a while since anyone has even posted the list of who'se left in the game, so I'll start with that:

Afrobean
Alainbryden
CypherToorima
Eyespewgreekfire
GuidoHunter
JurseyRider
Kefit
Kilgamayan
Matthew4444
Mead1
Whorlichan

This shouldn't be hard at all people. Finish it off and don't make any more stupid votes.

I'm gonna start by asking what Kilgamayan has to say other than "I vote..." because it's not day one random voting anymore and he'd better not keep randomly voting for me because I'm the most active player that's still alive. The only time you didn't vote me was when you changed your vote to TPS "for the same reasons as alain" You brought me up again after that, saying that you thought I was making you all play "ping-pong" between jursey and TPS, and after I thouroughly described what proportion of bullshit that was, you insist on bringing my name up again, so I must ask you. Why is that?

I'll add in that I have low suspicion for mead1, who is new, but still early on took to voting TPS and evilbutterfly with reasoning quite accusingly, both which we can assume were wolves I hope. A new player wouldn't think twice about refraining from voting his mates IF he were a wolf. Since mead voted at least one known wolf early on, with good reason, I think it's safe to say he's human.

For the record, I'm having thoughts on afrobean who was hardcore on Jursey along with evilbutterfly. I'm looking at more of his posts about this and I suggest members also look into Afrobean as a potential wolf. He fits the profile so far.

Also cautious about matthew who has said several times he is putting together some good stuff, but hasn't made any meaty posts yet. I'll leave him on the backburner for now though because he's new.

That's all I offer for now,
no more ideas roaming about
hope you read with a mind that's stout
this is alainbryden, over and out
;)

blahblah18 02-6-2005 08:09 PM

so you all know, this won't close til about 2PM or so tomorrow, to give you guys a bit more time

Afrobean 02-6-2005 08:34 PM

Oh, crap. That means that I need to get my vote on, because I won't be able to post again before 2 tommorow.

I suppose I'll vote kilga. I hate to bandwagon, but I feel that kilga is the most likely candidate for wolf. Also, note that Kilga was the one that diverted attention toward jurs' av.

PS How do I fit the profile of a wolf, alain? Just because I was pushing for jurs? Well, guess what, you had information I didn't. I knew already that it would be either jurs or eb, and it really seems that what you've said about eb is true. Usually he mentions over AIM how he's dissappointed he died, but this time, he made a thread about it. That's pretty weird I think.