Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=142271)

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 09:17 PM

Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

sunfan do you agree that xelnya is >rand town?

SpittingSquirl 07-6-2015 09:18 PM

Top Scum Read ATM: Xel

I do tr Greg for the way he's been looking into the game (even more so looking into my alignment).

I'm a little worried to give jrodd a tr. His posts feel towny to me but I don't think he's contributed strongly enough for me to have a comfortable strong TR. (I just reread every jrodd post)

Xel has contributed the least in this game with a moderate amount of posts. Xel has chimed in multiple times when something of note was going on with useless content, which I find it hard to believe a town would do repeatedly without attempting to provide insight into whats happening.

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4335290)
ok greg idk what you want from me at this point
I start making reads and I'm your top wolf because they aren't good enough
I let you have it your way and that's no good either
Fine I'll fight you
I'm a VT through and through come at me with your best.

so are you solidifying your red read on sunfan? you had him as slight red before but you seem to be talking to him as if you know he's town

SpittingSquirl 07-6-2015 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4335279)
and sometimes one of us is a wolf

Sometimes both of you are ; }

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 4335294)
What's the name of this show again? I watched the first episode of the first season where they had to play the card game and it was good!

oh no you're thinking of the genius game. 3 seasons have aired and they are currently airing the 4th season which is the grand final with winners from all previous seasons and new games. episode 2 just aired but subtitles arent out yet but it's definitely recommended

this gif is from season 2 of a show called crime scene, which is essentially another show werewolf players would like where a cast of 5-6 people (same each week + a guest) pretty much draw roles and try and figure out who the criminal is based on stuff in a crime scene. it's much more entertaining than it sounds, again i recommend it

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpittingSquirl (Post 4335298)
Sometimes both of you are ; }

well im very confident at least that you and sunfan are not w/w

that is a HOT READ right there, very important d1 connections that benefit us all made by yours truly

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 09:24 PM

also squirl i will step in on ur read on xel. i will feel like an idiot if the one time i give him a town read instead of leaving him at null if he's a wolf. this is his town game, he's useless early on. i find that as a wolf he fakes big reads posts and some resemblance of content early on before fading away into the background. so ive concluded hes a villager

normally ive kept him at null because ive approached him the same way you are right now, but unfortunately this is his town meta

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 09:24 PM

and by feel like an idiot i mean i'll feel like sunfan

AragakiAyase 07-6-2015 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4335297)
so are you solidifying your red read on sunfan? you had him as slight red before but you seem to be talking to him as if you know he's town

He's either red or he's a very misguided town at the moment. His reasoning for placing me as a wolf is shaky at best on the basis that my reads aren't super confident/logical like last game. There are a few things wrong with that:

#1. This is only my second game so that's a pretty damn small sample size.
#2. Wolves in my first game were super obvious D0 so it was pretty easy to ping them out. This game is different in that it's not immediately clear.
#3. Not being immediately strong town --> wolf? questionable at best.

And a bonus 4th point against Greg: refused to iso me (but this isn't the strongest of points)

thesunfan 07-6-2015 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4335290)
ok greg idk what you want from me at this point
I start making reads and I'm your top wolf because they aren't good enough
I let you have it your way and that's no good either
Fine I'll fight you
I'm a VT through and through come at me with your best.

I'm not trying to fight u anymore

SpittingSquirl 07-6-2015 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4335300)
well im very confident at least that you and sunfan are not w/w

that is a HOT READ right there, very important d1 connections that benefit us all made by yours truly

Unfortunately he's probably town. Ruins all the fun ; {

inb4 >squirl is the wolf of the two

thesunfan 07-6-2015 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4335292)
sunfan do you agree that xelnya is >rand town?

no I would have to reread his posts. I only read them at like 5AM and don't remember anything from them.

SpittingSquirl 07-6-2015 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4335301)
also squirl i will step in on ur read on xel. i will feel like an idiot if the one time i give him a town read instead of leaving him at null if he's a wolf. this is his town game, he's useless early on. i find that as a wolf he fakes big reads posts and some resemblance of content early on before fading away into the background. so ive concluded hes a villager

normally ive kept him at null because ive approached him the same way you are right now, but unfortunately this is his town meta

I guess I'll believe you, I doubt as a teammate you would defend him so strongly at this point. That's a pretty lame meta.

thesunfan 07-6-2015 09:29 PM

jrodd is a meanie
I'm not isoing because I don't do that this early in games, mainly because of laziness but its also because it doesn't really help all that much imo.

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4335303)
He's either red or he's a very misguided town at the moment. His reasoning for placing me as a wolf is shaky at best on the basis that my reads aren't super confident/logical like last game. There are a few things wrong with that:

#1. This is only my second game so that's a pretty damn small sample size.
#2. Wolves in my first game were super obvious D0 so it was pretty easy to ping them out. This game is different in that it's not immediately clear.
#3. Not being immediately strong town --> wolf? questionable at best.

And a bonus 4th point against Greg: refused to iso me (but this isn't the strongest of points)

well if you're town you still have plenty of time to prove him wrong. i thought your entrance was fairly genuine. i dont think it's an unfair read for him to have

thesunfan 07-6-2015 09:31 PM

lucy how do u feel about AA now

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpittingSquirl (Post 4335305)
Unfortunately he's probably town. Ruins all the fun ; {

inb4 >squirl is the wolf of the two

i agree i have a villa lean on him aorn, we should just lynch him anyway at some point thought because it would be funny

also agreed about xel having a lame meta. im kind of kicking myself for defending him when he really hasnt contributed at all and could just slank as a wolf, but from my experience his wolf game fakes involvement

AragakiAyase 07-6-2015 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4335310)
well if you're town you still have plenty of time to prove him wrong. i thought your entrance was fairly genuine. i dont think it's an unfair read for him to have

Yeah that's why I haven't solidified my red read on him because misreading someone this early in the game is very easy to do