Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=137033)

Funnygurl555 05-24-2014 11:33 PM

Re: TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

Which player pool was blanky in?

___________ 05-24-2014 11:33 PM

Re: TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

Upvote my profile, it's awesome!

grr

Charu 05-24-2014 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4139904)
Which player pool was blanky in?

I think you already deduced where I put blanky.

But for clarification.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4139545)
To answer this, honestly, both of them were in my pool I was willing to vote for. (literally went to random.org btw).

Yes, lynching either underscore of freeze doesn't give a lot of info since both just voted and confirmed their PM, but that's in face value. I think I can form more opinions on someone on how they talked about said people.

For instance, that last minute vote by swirl was kind of interesting.

So yes, he was in the pool I didn't mind voting for if RNG landed.

Funnygurl555 05-24-2014 11:37 PM

?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4139508)
We've had pretty bad experience with lynching inactives because almost all of them were human.

So... I say give benefit of the doubt. ______ (Or underscoreguy) a chance to say stuff.

Lynching someone that's inactive doesn't really give info to the town cause, know what I'm sayin'?

???????????????????

Charu 05-24-2014 11:39 PM

Ever heard of a phrase "egging on"?

Whatever you may think, then how about this.

Why did blanky die?

Funnygurl555 05-24-2014 11:42 PM

Beats me
I don't get why they went for him today
He did post something about finding the ones who voted for Freezin suspicious, though

Funnygurl555 05-24-2014 11:42 PM

*last night
hm

Funnygurl555 05-24-2014 11:46 PM

lol i didn't know what egging on meant
eh
hey i just felt like getting that answered

Charu 05-24-2014 11:49 PM

...I just realized something.

FICTION

FICTION

WHAT'S THE NEXT CARD!?

blindreper1179 05-24-2014 11:55 PM

Monster reborn

blindreper1179 05-24-2014 11:55 PM

God dammit wizard, pick the right person =/

iluswirl 05-25-2014 12:13 AM

I'm on mobile so I'll vote tomorrow but are we supposed to get new hands each night?

blindreper1179 05-25-2014 12:52 AM

I think it's a new card revealed a day? Could be wrong.

FictionJunction 05-25-2014 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4139919)
...I just realized something.

FICTION

FICTION

WHAT'S THE NEXT CARD!?

Yeah sorry realiEd that when I woke up, I'm in the moutains. Updated cards

FictionJunction 05-25-2014 07:53 AM

No new hands. One of five cards on the table is revealed every day phase.

blindreper1179 05-25-2014 08:31 AM

Where it's it updated I'm lost?

FictionJunction 05-25-2014 08:37 AM

The phase transition post

James May 05-25-2014 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4139893)
Okay, so...

I think I already know who I wanted to vote for today and it's pretty much going to stay there until otherwise.

James May

Any particular reason?

Also, I'm not sure if its or anyone else but the interaction between Charles and gradiant seem to be extremely off on me end. Give me a bit to pull up why, but i do sense a slight distance being placed between them if I'm not wrong. I don't know, that is how it comes across for me.

Gradiant

James May 05-25-2014 08:47 AM

*my end

blindreper1179 05-25-2014 09:34 AM

They are displaying angst against each other and distancing themselves, but neither of them voted out Harry. I'm keeping with my gut for now. Swirl