Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Forum Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The 100 Doors: [Game On] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=117232)

Shikari 01-30-2011 09:30 PM

Re: The 100 Doors: [Game On]

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfdat phantom (Post 3408580)
Archie stumbles out of his shack
"geez.. I'm awake. Happy now? And just saying, since when has the queen been the leader?"[/color]

Shikari
=======
to Archie:

"If you are talking about Elizabeth II, she's the queen since 1952. Before her, her dad, George VI, was the most recent british king. I need to know if this hint has something to do with him, specifically. Or are you talking about british prime-ministers, like David Cameron and, formerly, Tony Blair?"

_Stepdude_ 01-30-2011 09:31 PM

Luckily for me, I've just been playing the Myst series. Hurrhurr.

spartanumaw 01-30-2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artic_counter (Post 3408601)
Artic_counter
================
My body starts to get really heavy as time passes. Without being to support the stress that had plague us ever since the beginning of that weird nightmare, I collapse on the ground from exhaustion. The only sound I make before embracing a deep slumber is the one of my body hurting the bamboo floor.

"So the bamboo can be damaged?"

pmonibuv1 01-30-2011 09:37 PM

Actually, the floor can be damaged, but like the hints said earlier, it supernaturally fixes itself.

NixXSkate 01-30-2011 09:39 PM

If the floor supernaturally fixes itself, would removed panels be put back or replaced with another one?

pmonibuv1 01-30-2011 09:41 PM

sorry guys, ive been holding out info teehee.
As you begin to pry apart the legos, suprisingly, as you take one out, another is replaced right back where you took it out. Also, the one in your hand dissappeared too. It seems as if a supernatural force is preventing the floor from changing

Shikari 01-30-2011 09:44 PM

Meaning that we can't take any kind of hints from floor itself, by "excavating", damaging or removing legos. The only sources of help we have atm are phrases, from clock and south floor, and Emma+Bud+Archie. Let's focus on them for now, then we think about something else. We have 11 days yet.

thisIsAThing 01-30-2011 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 (Post 3408621)
sorry guys, ive been holding out info teehee.
As you begin to pry apart the legos, suprisingly, as you take one out, another is replaced right back where you took it out. Also, the one in your hand dissappeared too. It seems as if a supernatural force is preventing the floor from changing

Okay I'm confused, why are other people giving out information about the floor and other things when yoshi should be the only one who knows about those so far?

YoshL 01-30-2011 09:59 PM

Private observations they made. You people think too hard :P. Go back to the clues.
Also, clarification, only 100 doors. 1-99. No 100.

Also the discussion doesn't have to be greened. It could still be you guys in the room talking. And the reason why I can't do much is because a) I'm on a phone and b) parents blocked FFR. I'm proxing right now

Edit:
Prawns tl;dr list is insanely innacurate. Huge hint, look at what the clues actually said.

thisIsAThing 01-30-2011 10:11 PM

thisIsAThing
=======
Emma-
"Is there any way that one of us could gain the ability to appear and disappear at will like you? Or can everyone already use this ability just by trying it?"

*edit*I closely listen to all the doors in the whole entire room one by one to hear if there are sounds coming out of any of them

_Stepdude_ 01-30-2011 10:19 PM

Stepdude
=========
To Archie
"Archie, where did you get that leadpipe?"

T-Force 01-30-2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurleyisgod (Post 3408599)
No offense (really) but.... *FACEPALM*

I was too lazy to go check..
Either way, the current one may have something to do with the hint.
Depending on what the current time is.

T-Force
========
To everyone in the room.
"Does anyone know when in time we are? For all we know we could have been unconscious for minutes or years."

PrawnSkunk 01-30-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3408640)
Edit:
Prawns tl;dr list is insanely innacurate. Huge hint, look at what the clues actually said.

I literally just made that list in 30 seconds to give people who are 'CBF' a quick summary. it's not for people who are die-hard NotFFRon tempend'ers.

reuben_tate 01-30-2011 11:38 PM

reuben_tate
================
talks to everyone:

"Remember: 'When all else is done, counting the doors the way of the clock will lead to the key?' Assuming the clock is a regular countdown-like clock, it should count from some number down to zero. So if we "count the doors" from 100 to 0 like how to clock would count down to zero, we will supposedly find the key. However, I don't really understand what the hint means by "count the doors." Should someone literally just count down from 100?"

pmonibuv1 01-31-2011 12:02 AM

pmonibuv1
================

"quite possibly, it could mean a manual clock. Once everything is done, would mean this is the last clue we have to use in order to find the exit. with that said, Once everything is done, we should have a certain number of doors left and counting the way of a clock, would mean counting like a clock, so from the east wall, to the south, to the west, to the north. Although the key, i would have no idea what kind of shape it could take but that is the fun of this puzzle room."

reuben_tate 01-31-2011 12:23 AM

reuben_tate
===============
Lays down on the softest patch of floor available. Closes eyes and decides to sleep, thinking that something strange or peculiar might happen everytime I sleep and wake up. Zzzz....

VarleyisDance 01-31-2011 12:43 AM

Varleyisdance
==========

"You are “you”. You don’t have any powers you don’t have in real life. If you’re 12, then you’re 12 in the game. If you’re 35, then you’re 35 in the game."

"Each sentence had 5 White "M's" before them except this one had 6, i have no idea what this means"

pmonibuv1 01-31-2011 12:59 AM

nice find

reuben_tate 01-31-2011 01:08 AM

Maybe the M's were for consistent indentation? And maybe the extra "m" was either for emphasis on that phrase or it was just human error. I don't think the grammatical structure and such of the game director's comments has any direct correlation in the game unless the the game director is quoting something within the game (like the writing referring to the clock.)

VarleyisDance 01-31-2011 01:14 AM

we'll just have to wait and see