Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Passing away of Steve aka Jellygod (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116013)

welsh_girl 12-10-2010 10:25 AM

Re: Passing away of Steve aka Jellygod

Omg how awful :'(

Rest in peace, Steve. Thinking of you and your family <3

welsh_girl 12-10-2010 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revolutionomega (Post 3365182)

P.s. does anyone have the family's address? I was thinking of possibly getting people together to write a letter or make something for the family, basically show how many people thought of him as a great guy, kind of being inspired by the "Rachel's Challenge" movement. If none of you have heard of it go check it out and be sure to spread the word.

Sorry double post, but this would be so amazing if it could happen!

Without A Contraceptive 12-10-2010 10:36 AM

another one bites the dust

rip ill tip a little for ya

who_cares973 12-10-2010 10:39 AM

i'll be stepping turn soonest to the sea

i dont even know what to say

All_That_Chaz 12-10-2010 10:43 AM

Somebody write a Jellygod's OP and somebody step it.

colt.45 12-10-2010 10:47 AM

Was JellyGod on the top 1000 FFR Shirt back in 07, hes rank 370 or so~? I've been trying to find him on there but couldn't.. I was going to donate my shirt to his friends if they wanted something to remember him by if his name was on it.

Honestly last night I couldn't sleep at all... he was all I thought about... This is bothering me way too much.

Also at ichliebekase:

Maybe for the token make it to AAA it and then it will unlock his favorite song: turn soonest to the sea OR JELLYGODS OP.
Just an idea.

BabyViperx3 12-10-2010 10:53 AM

;___; Words just can't explain how I feel. I know him & I weren't that close, but dammit we had some great conversations in PC/MP. Rest in peace, jellygawd <3

& please tell me i'm not the only one still bawling my eyes out? I just watched his memorial video & I can't hold back the tears...

MrMagic5239 12-10-2010 11:00 AM

@ Colt

He's on the shirt darkshark made, the back, left column, so is euro :(

eastsideman09 12-10-2010 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz (Post 3365262)
Somebody write a Jellygod's OP and somebody step it.

I would love to step it.

I honestly don't know what to think right now. You were always so happy and goofy, Jelly. You were always harping me about getting better at this game, and were always very supportive of whatever I was doing with this community, be it Photoscavenger hunts, stepfiles, or just playing it in general. It was always a pleasure to have a conversation with you.

"**** yeah ****er good job :)" was the last thing you said to me, congratulating me on winning the PSH, and that seems way too long ago for me. I fall into the regret category, sadly.

Rest in Peace, Jelly :'[

Nullifidian 12-10-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabyViperx3 (Post 3365274)
;___; Words just can't explain how I feel. I know him & I weren't that close, but dammit we had some great conversations in PC/MP. Rest in peace, jellygawd <3

& please tell me i'm not the only one still bawling my eyes out? I just watched his memorial video & I can't hold back the tears...

Last night I went to bed when the thread reached about 60 posts. Read all the new comments the next day and tears filled my eyes again.

Sadly I fall into the regret category as well. Didn't talk nearly as much with him as I used to before. Now I wish I did.

EnR 12-10-2010 11:24 AM

The last time he's talked to me was in 08. Then when FFR came back I sent him a nice message and he sent something back, I forget because i deleted most of my new comments. I'm so happy I got to hear from him, though.

BabyViperx3 12-10-2010 11:32 AM

<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv2DyzhxpA0

Xayphon 12-10-2010 11:48 AM

Get KgZ or someone else known to make a song for him or something. He really deserves it.

I am seriously starting to think about all and every emotional thing that happened in my entire life, as I sit here reading through this thread.
One "usual" community getting closer together by the movements of one man.

May god take care of his jellies.
Und mein Beileid an seine Familie und Freunde :<

Plan_Bsk81127 12-10-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabyViperx3 (Post 3365296)

=]

ichliebekase 12-10-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabyViperx3 (Post 3365274)
I just watched his memorial video & I can't hold back the tears...

I haven't seen it...I'm afraid to, slightly.

Quote:

I got 45 seconds into the song and I couldn't handle it anymore. I stopped it before I started crying..

Quote:

Originally Posted by colt.45 (Post 3365266)
Honestly last night I couldn't sleep at all... he was all I thought about... This is bothering me way too much.

Also at ichliebekase:

Maybe for the token make it to AAA it and then it will unlock his favorite song: turn soonest to the sea OR JELLYGODS OP.
Just an idea.

All last night I didn't sleep well. I got up about 5:45 A.M. and had to sit up for a few minutes before sleeping again.

I like the Jellygod's OP idea, but Carlos is already on another file of Turn Soonest to the Sea.

If it turns out to be Jelly Roll Blues, I don't think it should be an AAA. Maybe an SDG. Reason I say that is because Steve never AAA'd it either. But, that's also a reason why we should have to AAA it, for him. It'll depend on what everyone thinks.

Xayphon 12-10-2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

D'aww it's not available for Germany

MrMagic5239 12-10-2010 12:18 PM

It should be to get his best score or better on Jelly Roll Blues so everyone can partake in Jelly Gods presence....

colt.45 12-10-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 (Post 3365314)
It should be to get his best score or better on Jelly Roll Blues so everyone can partake in Jelly Gods presence....

This!

Edit: His score was 1,202,540 766 12 0 0 3 778 combo

Xx{Midnight}xX 12-10-2010 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 (Post 3365314)

This.

ichliebekase 12-10-2010 12:27 PM

12 or less goods, and 3 or less boos with a full combo to unlock.

[Maybe then I could get it, haha.]