Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Official Leap Day FFR Contest Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=88697)

a7141988 02-29-2008 05:20 PM

Re: Official Leap Day FFR Contest Thread

I'm going to party like a rockstar on leap day! Cause it's Fridayyy!!

meno_rocks123 02-29-2008 05:21 PM

sitting on a couch is my perfect leap-day

CAFK 02-29-2008 05:22 PM

I'm going to be thrusting myself deep in the realm of videogames, delving into the mind of characters such as Lenneth and Silmeria, defeating ghosts in my demon form in Nocturne, one hit K.O.-ing npc's in SSBM, and surfing the internet while listening to my calming blend of sounds such as drum n bass, classical music, and trance. In other words, music, games, chilling, and enjoying my fast internet while at home for a week. :]

-waltz- 02-29-2008 05:22 PM

i am gonna celebrated by entering a ffr contest and winning 50,000?™ and watching spice and wolf :O.

CoolRun 02-29-2008 05:22 PM

Sit tight and lay back at my house...

SithCait22 02-29-2008 05:26 PM

I dont really celebrate it. To me its another day.

llama499 02-29-2008 05:26 PM

i also whore the McSkillet burrito deal :) not that great in my opinion, but its free :)

funmonkey54 02-29-2008 05:27 PM

I have several plans including many different events.

The first step to celebrating this rare and glorious day is putting on each and every one of the 6-pack party hats I purchased. My favorite is the blue one! I will later eat an array of exotic foods. It is almost 4 o' clock where I live and that means squid is the next food! Each one is from a different country of origin. I can't wait til' 7 cuz steak is the food. I have a pet goat (no kidding) and he is wearing a party hat too! I gave him the pink one cuz it matches the funny little bandanna handkerchief I have tied around his neck. unfortunately Bucky (that's his name) has to remain outside because he craps everywhere.
I will be playing FFR throughout the day but i won't have much time because at 6,9, and 12 o' clock we (my family) has a random card game. I love this day so much. Later I am going to the park because there are4 2 curly cued slides that me and my brother like to race on and see who can go down 100 times first. If you have ever tried this it makes you very dizzy but It is definitely worth it! the winner gets first whack at the pinata we purchased and filled with candy!
My favorite part of the day is definitely at midnight though. We go out and light fireworks! We have metal tubes that we place bottle rockets in and see how close we can get to the neighbors house without hitting. Bucky likes to watch.
so ye, that's how I celebrate. it is pretty weird but I love every minute of it!!!

T)r6g0n 02-29-2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by llama499 (Post 2051975)
i also whore the McSkillet burrito deal :) not that great in my opinion, but its free :)

Is that only for breakfast or are they giving those mcskillet burritos all day with every medium and large drink purchase?

GOodforSKATEboarding 02-29-2008 05:30 PM

I'm going to celebrate leap day by umm.. uh... Talking to friends, playing some video games, and listening to freaking awesome music.. Wait, I do that pretty much everday. O well... ^_^

Anthonyistosen 02-29-2008 05:31 PM

I celebrate at school, with a once in four years holiday!!!! Then I get some popcorn, movies and start watching. After, I Eat some dinner and have a wifi tournament with friends!!!

CanisMajor 02-29-2008 05:34 PM

I will be celebrating my birthday. It comes around only once every four years so I try to live it up as much as possible. I'm four today...which seems weird to me but you have to live with what you get. So for my birthday I am going out to eat some fantastic chinese food with my best friend and later going to the play "La Casa de Bernarda Alba" which is about a mother forcing her seven grown children into 7 years of morning when her husband dies. They aren't even allowed to leave the house and one is a whore who is sleeping with Pepe who's going to marry the old ugly sister.

When I get home from that I plan to sit down at my old Sega Genesis and play Shining Force II. It's my Chemistry teacher's and he really wants it back...but I'm not sure why cause he just bought one (40 bucks! Dude.) that he's going to give me when I finish his.

Then I'm going to lay down to sleep and realize I didn't do anything that exciting for my birthday and I won't get another REAL chance for another 4 years.

Adamaja456 02-29-2008 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T)r6g0n (Post 2051981)
Is that only for breakfast or are they giving those mcskillet burritos all day with every medium and large drink purchase?

only for breakfast IIRC

DarkbearX 02-29-2008 05:36 PM

I will celebrate by browsing this thread incessantly.

?? - ?? 02-29-2008 05:36 PM

omg i won~! happy leap day every one. i will spend my afternoon transfering credits. haha...

Flash_G0D 02-29-2008 05:36 PM

i'm going to spend my day on ffr hopein i win this contest and watchin out for my grandma who is dieing :( i hope i win.

Zamiax 02-29-2008 05:37 PM

Lets see what do i do?....oh right...... i find someone who is born on a leap year and constantly annoy them on asking them what happens every other year if you were born on Feb 29 does it mean your birthday next is on march 1 or do you wait every 4 year to celebrate it because it confuses even you?
Thats my day on Feb 29

Saharaha 02-29-2008 05:37 PM

I plan on cleaning my house for my party tomorrow which consists of DDR, Singstar, and spin the bottle mixed with Twister, and Rocky Horror with a splash of Jeff Dunham.

SnS 02-29-2008 05:38 PM

I will post in this thread today.
I will also play FFR.

Crazy_hyper 02-29-2008 05:39 PM

I will sleep and sleep... AND SLEEP! :]
Sleeping is very good :]