Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   2024 TWG Rules Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=144207)

FreezinIce 03-4-2017 03:24 PM

Re: 2017 TWG Rules Thread

Quote:

Yes, you! You have merited the attention of a few people who have been motivated by THE WEREWOLF COUNCIL to restore their honorable game to what it once was!

It is a tragic tale, the fall of TWG]NEW WEREWOLF COUNCIL[/color] has arisen to bring order out of the chaos. These agents of good will see to it that the rules, set by the noble founders of TWG, will be honored and adhered to. Me and my faithful compatriots have searched the annals of TWG history, and have selected YOU as a candidate to participate in the new and glorious age of THE WEREWOLF GAME! SO, what are you waiting for? You have played this noble sport in the past, and now more than ever, we need you to sharpen your intellect and join the fray! Show them that you will not be defeated by a mere publicizing of your historic arena! Be the great TWGer you once were!!!

Not feeling quite up to scratch? Never fear, for there is an array of topics that can help you.

The basic concepts and functional structure of The Werewolf Game
, artfully summarized by StoicRoivaS

The official rules of The Werewolf Game, outlined by the honorable chardish

The new Werewolf Council's official thread.

TWG and jTWG history threads. View past games and reflect on your triumphs and follies. The threads contain links to past games so you can read over them and learn from the past.

Now go on, my friend, and FIGHT WITH HONOR!

FINAL NOTE: This PM is going out to lots of old TWG and jTWG players (Most of the populace of FFЯ is exempt from this list of consideration, for reasons they are quite aware of. [plus I don't want a bunch of former GB-ites getting annoyed and reporting me for spamming, resulting in me getting banned and crying like a little girl because I'll have to miss the game I just signed up for.])

This is an opportune time for you to return. Players signups for a new TWG are still open (but not for long) , and a jTWG will be starting as soon as a host is chosen.

Come on down!

originally it had more colors in it than a box of fruity pebbles

i can barely read it without cringing

XelNya 03-4-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4527962)
I remember this.

A2P banned you I think? Or was it aperson?

Bah, who knows, it's been a long while (2012 I think)

Earlier than 2012, stuff happened when I was 13 / 14 so it's like ten years ago, so more like 2002/2003 mate. Also not to say I wasn't being a dumb ass little kid at the time like, that's totally true, but even looking back, the fact that was a thing is more cringe worthy than my old posts are. (Which are super cringe, fucking kill me.)

Also it was Guido Hunter. In fact this shit is the reason I ever switched accounts the first time.

Fun times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4527963)
I nominate Xel, Charu, Choof, lurker, MML, dadcop, Haku, and myself to this council. ggwp TWG, it was nice knowin ya

I am not fit to be in charge of anything TWG related right now rofl

PS: Charu for Mod, make FRR great again.

ShadoWolfe 03-4-2017 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4527973)
Earlier than 2012, stuff happened when I was 13 / 14 so it's like ten years ago, so more like 2002/2003 mate. Also not to say I wasn't being a dumb ass little kid at the time like, that's totally true, but even looking back, the fact that was a thing is more cringe worthy than my old posts are. (Which are super cringe, fucking kill me.)

Also it was Guido Hunter. In fact this shit is the reason I ever switched accounts the first time.

Fun times.

You mean ten years ago as in 06/07, right?
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4527973)
I am not fit to be in charge of anything TWG related right now rofl

That's the point!

PS @Freezin lmao that invite is so bad

FreezinIce 03-4-2017 03:33 PM

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=83031

oh hey look what i found

also what was your original account named xel i might remember you

XelNya 03-4-2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4527974)
You mean ten years ago as in 06/07, right?

That's the point!

PS @Freezin lmao that invite is so bad

Either way, it was a while ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4527975)
also what was your original account named xel i might remember you

No. ^_^

FreezinIce 03-4-2017 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4527977)
No. ^_^

:[

Y u gotta be like dat!

thesunfan 03-4-2017 03:57 PM

capital x lower case x open bracket capital m lower case idnight closed bracket lower case x capital x

FreezinIce 03-4-2017 03:57 PM

We were all dumb kids once upon a time

thesunfan 03-4-2017 04:00 PM

I once thought Hakulyte would be good at TWG because he was able to correctly guess that XelNya was an alt of above

Charu 03-4-2017 04:01 PM

I'l always know you as Middie

Charu 03-4-2017 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4527982)
I once thought Hakulyte would be good at TWG because he was able to correctly guess that XelNya was an alt of above

Are you trash talking here, friend?

Charu 03-4-2017 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4527983)
I'l always know you as Middie

Also as a piece of paper too.

thesunfan 03-4-2017 04:04 PM

I never talk trash except for the times that I talk trash
which are almost never

thesunfan 03-4-2017 04:04 PM

why are we spamming the rules thread
I'm gonna lock it if this doesn't stop

Charu 03-4-2017 04:05 PM

ur face

thesunfan 04-4-2017 12:27 PM

Added Rule 1a, which is essentially "don't edit or delete messages in games with OOTC"

inDheart 04-4-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4540993)
Added Rule 1a, which is essentially "don't edit or delete messages in games with OOTC"

you can tell how far the culture has swung that this wasn't a rule already

maybe spell out Out Of Thread Communications in 1a and abbreviate it later on where it's spelled out in 5a?

thesunfan 04-4-2017 03:18 PM

done

Charu 04-4-2017 03:46 PM

I feel like no editing posts in OOTC is a super gray line.

Such as...

You and another player share another discord server or something. You're not allowed to edit your post when DMing or in specific TWG related servers, but what if you edit a post in say... a random discord with thousands of users? Or a custom one where your other friends hang out most of the time?

Is it okay for the player to edit their posts there? Is it a reportable offense to the mod if Player A sees Player B post in Irrelevant Discord Server X?

Charu 04-4-2017 03:48 PM

Just, y'know, looking out for the peeps that actually do want to play this OOTC game that's about to occur.