Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   ~The D4 Rivalry~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=130687)

Jonlovesddr 07-1-2013 11:43 PM

Re: ~The D4 Rivalry~

just like your face

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TheSaxRunner05 07-2-2013 12:13 AM

Jontrollsddr

Doug31 07-2-2013 12:22 AM

Alright guys, try to be a little more series and please no trolling/flaming/stretching the page.

MracY 07-2-2013 12:52 AM

Vaguely I remember Jon being removed from the top 8 of a tournament some time ago...
I wonder why...

Doug31 07-2-2013 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MracY (Post 3931194)
Vaguely I remember Jon being removed from the top 8 of a tournament some time ago...
I wonder why...

Oh yeah, it was in the multiplayer tourney. He must have said something so bad it got him disqualified. But I wasn't in the room so I don't know what.

axith 07-2-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug31 (Post 3931199)
Oh yeah, it was in the multiplayer tourney. He must have said something so bad it got him disqualified. But I wasn't in the room so I don't know what.

He also got removed from the last Official tourney. He was pretty cool about it though.

Edit: By the way, it's good to know you're still around MarcY.

shenjoku 07-2-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James May (Post 3931080)
Oww on that fei longer shenjoku :c is it where I think it is? Damn you hi19 and bad transitions :c

I dunno exactly what you're talking about, but it was on an 8th 16th 8th part. Forgot about the off-beat 16th and just kinda zoned out on it.

EDIT: I don't suppose anyone has 7000 credits to spare so I can unlock He's A Radical Rat? The tournament got me really close but not quite. 7k is a lot to grind x.x

MracY 07-2-2013 03:56 AM

Add me to the list if you want. I am no good anymore, but this sounds like a good way to practice.

HalfStep 07-2-2013 08:40 AM

MracY you just disappeared after the official :( Glad to see you're back!

TheSaxRunner05 07-2-2013 10:10 AM

The song should be called Obscene Amount of Garbage

Jonlovesddr 07-2-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shenjoku (Post 3931206)
I dunno exactly what you're talking about, but it was on an 8th 16th 8th part. Forgot about the off-beat 16th and just kinda zoned out on it.

EDIT: I don't suppose anyone has 7000 credits to spare so I can unlock He's A Radical Rat? The tournament got me really close but not quite. 7k is a lot to grind x.x

i'll do it
did it for axith so why not

MracY 07-2-2013 12:26 PM

I see... So this is where Shenjoku ends up receiving 70000 credits total from 10 anonymous strangers.
Jon, you don't need to send any credits; I already sent them the credits yesterday.

TheSaxRunner05 07-2-2013 12:44 PM

We should avoid high end secret songs in the future

Jonlovesddr 07-2-2013 01:32 PM

you posted that too late lol

shenjoku 07-2-2013 03:57 PM

I'll send half the credits back to both of you. Thanks a lot for the donation btw :)

Jonlovesddr 07-2-2013 04:11 PM

no problem lol
and i'm doing significantly better on radical rat AND obscene amount of steam than punch you
you know why?
because punch you is FUCKING GAY

axith 07-2-2013 04:17 PM

A friend was kind and lent me creds for radical rat.

Got it reduced from 80ish goods my first go.

Improvements:

This was a disappointment:

I don't think anyone actually likes Punch You. I guess you might like it if you have the speed.

Jonlovesddr 07-2-2013 04:23 PM

this weeks rundown
i hate cette annee too much to improve from 12-0-0-0
punch you is punching me in the balls at 70-15-7-33
obscene amount of latinos is alright i guess (50-5-0-7)
radical rat needs improve ment at 62-7-4-11
fei longer would have been a sightread AAA without the unexpected jack bullshit which gave me 4-2-0-0
midnight dragon 12-0-0-4 i will most definitely improve
versatile 7-0-0-1 still have no idea why
that's a grand total of 215-29-11-56 so far and i can still probably improve if anyone is somehow ahead of me which i doubt because i am the fiffer grandmaster

shenjoku 07-2-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 (Post 3931391)
We should avoid high end secret songs in the future

Yeah, sorry about that. I forgot how high OAOS was. I'll ignore secret stuff in the future :P

TheSaxRunner05 07-2-2013 05:56 PM

I won't be doing well this round, but I'll play when I can. I can't seem to get through the Obscene amount of Garbage. Seriously, the charts a dump.