Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2007, 12:44 PM   #141
tashia[[is dead]]
FFR Player
 
tashia[[is dead]]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20
Send a message via AIM to tashia[[is dead]] Send a message via Skype™ to tashia[[is dead]]
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

ok. one im not whining. and two just drop this thread, if its soo stupid. half the people think it isnt a label, half of them think it is. there you go
tashia[[is dead]] is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 12:47 PM   #142
tashia[[is dead]]
FFR Player
 
tashia[[is dead]]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20
Send a message via AIM to tashia[[is dead]] Send a message via Skype™ to tashia[[is dead]]
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

and maybe they are not begging to made fun of, maybe they are being themselfs
tashia[[is dead]] is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 12:50 PM   #143
purebloodtexan
FFR Player
 
purebloodtexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: In front of the speakers, banging my head until I get a nosebleed.
Age: 22
Posts: 2,845
Send a message via AIM to purebloodtexan
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopete View Post
Yet again, Nyokou speaks the truth.

Seriously, if you're acting like you're mature for whining about a label, you are in for a rude awakening.
QFE. If anything, we're helping you realize the fact that whining cutting yourselves isn't going to get you anywhere in life. So if you don't want that, then don't relate to those people. Seeing as you do wish to relate to those people, we have every single right to "help."

But I still have the same question:

If you're not emo, why are you making this thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Whiny bitch
ok. one im not whining. and two just drop this thread, if its soo stupid. half the people think it isnt a label, half of them think it is. there you go
"Emo isn't a label" "Why are y'all being mean?" That in addition to the fact that you couldn't back up the initial statement you made, it certainly sounds like you're whining. Also:

Quote:
why? so you guys can be jerks? and just hurt them. that's real mature.
Why are you already hurting yourselves by cutting your wrists? That's real mature.
__________________


purebloodtexan is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 12:55 PM   #144
tashia[[is dead]]
FFR Player
 
tashia[[is dead]]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20
Send a message via AIM to tashia[[is dead]] Send a message via Skype™ to tashia[[is dead]]
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by purebloodtexan View Post
QFE. If anything, we're helping you realize the fact that whining cutting yourselves isn't going to get you anywhere in life. So if you don't want that, then don't relate to those people. Seeing as you do wish to relate to those people, we have every single right to "help."

But I still have the same question:

If you're not emo, why are you making this thread?



"Emo isn't a label" "Why are y'all being mean?" That in addition to the fact that you couldn't back up the initial statement you made, it certainly sounds like you're whining. Also:



Why are you already hurting yourselves by cutting your wrists? That's real mature.
---


how do you know for a fact if i cut? i dont. and besides the fact of me making this thread, because yes i do have friends, and yes for the label you call emo, they're tired of people calling them emo. because one. how they dress. does NOT mean they are emo or what you define emo, and two you just think people are emo because of how they dress and how they do their hair. maybe they're doing it because they want to. emo shouldnt be a label
tashia[[is dead]] is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 12:59 PM   #145
psychopete
Quite electrifying.
FFR Veteran
 
psychopete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: <query unsuccessful>
Age: 23
Posts: 834
Send a message via Skype™ to psychopete
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

You're whining again. Maybe you should stop doing that. It's a label, whether you like it or not. One thread online isn't going to change everyone's opinion forever.
psychopete is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 01:02 PM   #146
purebloodtexan
FFR Player
 
purebloodtexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: In front of the speakers, banging my head until I get a nosebleed.
Age: 22
Posts: 2,845
Send a message via AIM to purebloodtexan
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by tashia[[is dead]] View Post
---


how do you know for a fact if i cut? i dont. and besides the fact of me making this thread, because yes i do have friends, and yes for the label you call emo, they're tired of people calling them emo. because one. how they dress. does NOT mean they are emo or what you define emo, and two you just think people are emo because of how they dress and how they do their hair. maybe they're doing it because they want to. emo shouldnt be a label
I was talking about the emo population, not you.

And because everyone else thinks that they dress themselves horribly. And the fact that the good majority of emos slit themselves, follow the fashion shown in the music, and listen to the bilge brings up the label. Whether you like it or not, emo is a label. Period.

You say that you don't want us to post here, but you keep posting shit that basically asks us to come back in and respond. If you want the thread to die, leave it alone and don't respond to this post.
__________________


purebloodtexan is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 01:03 PM   #147
tashia[[is dead]]
FFR Player
 
tashia[[is dead]]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20
Send a message via AIM to tashia[[is dead]] Send a message via Skype™ to tashia[[is dead]]
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

wtf im not whining, thank you very much. how do you know it wont change someones opinion? Have you asked everyone on this thread if it has or hasnt? No. So you dont know that.
tashia[[is dead]] is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 01:05 PM   #148
tashia[[is dead]]
FFR Player
 
tashia[[is dead]]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20
Send a message via AIM to tashia[[is dead]] Send a message via Skype™ to tashia[[is dead]]
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

how am i posting stuff to make you come back. at first i said leave it alone then and you guys are the one bringing stuff up, and bringing me back.
tashia[[is dead]] is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 01:05 PM   #149
psychopete
Quite electrifying.
FFR Veteran
 
psychopete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: <query unsuccessful>
Age: 23
Posts: 834
Send a message via Skype™ to psychopete
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by tashia[[is dead]] View Post
wtf im not whining, thank you very much. how do you know it wont change someones opinion? Have you asked everyone on this thread if it has or hasnt? No. So you dont know that.
Because the world doesn't revolve around FFR, idiot.
Seriously, you're whining. Shut up.
psychopete is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 01:06 PM   #150
purebloodtexan
FFR Player
 
purebloodtexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: In front of the speakers, banging my head until I get a nosebleed.
Age: 22
Posts: 2,845
Send a message via AIM to purebloodtexan
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

Cause we're all still bashing emos once the opportunity comes. And when y'all try to stand up for yourselves, y'all either do a poor job of backing it up, babble like an idiot, or both.

.....Wait, didn't you want us to drop the thread? Then leave the thread alone.
__________________


purebloodtexan is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 01:23 PM   #151
x6tence
FFR Player
 
x6tence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in the belly of the beast
Age: 22
Posts: 273
Send a message via MSN to x6tence Send a message via Yahoo to x6tence
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

people look at it like this,the reason why people make fun of emos is because they dont understand them. So in reality thier the only people who have insecurities are the ones who tease and taunt them.


-people are afraid of what they dont understand

Last edited by x6tence; 05-28-2007 at 06:35 PM..
x6tence is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 01:35 PM   #152
AriesMalvis
FFR Player
FFR Veteran
 
AriesMalvis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,345
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

well i'll always stand up for myself...no matter what
but there are seriously some ppl that need to go play in traffic
and i'm not talking about the few ppl right above me
__________________
AriesMalvis is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 01:43 PM   #153
masterhickle
FFR Player
FFR Veteran
 
masterhickle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Right behind you
Age: 25
Posts: 557
Send a message via AIM to masterhickle
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

Quote:
how am i posting stuff to make you come back. at first i said leave it alone then and you guys are the one bringing stuff up, and bringing me back.
Listen.

You're being like I was last year. I made stupid posts, then when I realized I was wrong, I kept posting to try to defend myself, only made myself sound more ridiculous.

So for some advice, just stop responding. Once you stop, others will too, slowly but surely.
__________________
masterhickle is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 03:22 PM   #154
Nyokou
( ̄ー ̄)
FFR Veteran
 
Nyokou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: United States
Age: 23
Posts: 4,211
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyokou
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by x6tence View Post
people look at it like this,the reason why people make fun of emos is because they dont understand them. So in reality thier the only people who have insecurities.


-people are afraid of what they dont understand
Emo's don't think ANYONE understands them so they act depressed and shit and then whine about it, and oh. Look, no one cares. If they're not willing to let anyone understand them and just hang around in their own clique of ******ry, then let them, and if we think they're ridiculous for being social outcasts and complete morons for dressing like circus clowns, then we have every right to make fun of them, even if it isn't directly.

Oh, and don't even bring up some lame argument like "oh my gosh, but you're attacking us directly in this thread!" No shit, Sherlock. This is the internet, but you guys have to take it so damn personally and just whine and cry about it and keep bringing up pointless arguments that can just backfire at you ALL the time.

In other words, you're not going to win this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesMalvis View Post
well i'll always stand up for myself...no matter what
but there are seriously some ppl that need to go play in traffic
and i'm not talking about the few ppl right above me
How about you try not to, and save yourself the embarrassment. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say earlier in the thread that you didn't really consider yourself to be emo? So stop talking, no one cares what you have to say rofl.

Again, you're taking things too damn personally. But then again, in a statement I said earlier about "emo's being the homosexual version of gothics", you had to be a whiny little bitch and come out of nowhere stating that you're not homosexual, when it wasn't even DIRECTED at you, and what made me laugh even more is already stated above. You said you didn't think you were emo, and now all of a sudden, voila! I call them homosexual and you come out of nowhere saying that you're not a fag.

Somethings wrong with that picture. Get over it.
__________________
Nyokou is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 03:33 PM   #155
jpcduran
FFR Player
FFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ill-NoiZe
Age: 28
Posts: 394
Send a message via AIM to jpcduran
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

¡iono bout that!
jpcduran is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 03:35 PM   #156
jpcduran
FFR Player
FFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ill-NoiZe
Age: 28
Posts: 394
Send a message via AIM to jpcduran
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

How come EMO's say is a way of living, if its suppose to be only a music genre?
jpcduran is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 03:40 PM   #157
purebloodtexan
FFR Player
 
purebloodtexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: In front of the speakers, banging my head until I get a nosebleed.
Age: 22
Posts: 2,845
Send a message via AIM to purebloodtexan
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by x6tence View Post
people look at it like this,the reason why people make fun of emos is because they dont understand them. So in reality thier the only people who have insecurities.


-people are afraid of what they dont understand
A good majority of them act depressed, dress horribly, listen to music deemed horrible by the rest of society, and slit their wrists (Or other forms of mutilation if they're that pathetic). What more is there to understand?
__________________


purebloodtexan is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 03:41 PM   #158
flashman41
OMG ceiling cat!
FFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Age: 24
Posts: 250
Send a message via AIM to flashman41 Send a message via MSN to flashman41 Send a message via Yahoo to flashman41
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

I find it funny that this girl admitted on the first page that we were right.

tashia: OMG emo is soo not a lable ftw!
everyone else: yes it is
tashia: ok fine maybe it is but.... <insert multiple whiny statements>
everyone else: shut up <insert emo bashing comments>
flashman41 is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 03:44 PM   #159
Nyokou
( ̄ー ̄)
FFR Veteran
 
Nyokou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: United States
Age: 23
Posts: 4,211
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyokou
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

I really can't stand looking at her avatar either, she's ugly.

EDIT: OOPS, FLAMING bettr tel tha imprtant ppl!!
__________________
Nyokou is offline  
Old 05-28-2007, 06:12 PM   #160
super kid
FFR Player
 
super kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: fortress of solitude
Age: 23
Posts: 1,356
Send a message via AIM to super kid Send a message via Yahoo to super kid
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by tashia[[is dead]] View Post
thats real mature
Yup sure is and use the edit button instead of double posting
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KgZ View Post
next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything
super kid is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution