Go Back   FlashFlashRevolution > Life & The Arts > The Werewolf Game

The Werewolf Game The forum for FFR's version of "The Werewolf Game.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-2-2006, 04:53 PM   #181
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile Author
 
talisman's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: May 2003
Age: 27
Posts: 4,598
Send a message via AIM to talisman
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

gamepro
talisman is offline  
Old 04-2-2006, 04:54 PM   #182
HansSky
FFR Player
 
HansSky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---->
Age: 26
Posts: 1,854
Send a message via AIM to HansSky
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Also, which I missed while I was typing, him saying that he feels we pegged the MW on day 1 is a little odd.
__________________
hi
HansSky is offline  
Old 04-2-2006, 04:55 PM   #183
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author
 
mead1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: On a boat
Age: 23
Posts: 3,958
Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Voting over. Tasuke, Iggy, Jurs, and Mini all get phantoms. Jesus Christ.

This day passed for Da Ruff Ridahz much as the last. There was minor bickering, snide comments, and competition for sales during work hours. Eventuallu, they all sat down and talked about the matter at hand. This day, no one seemed really inclined to say anything at all. There were long awkward silences in which everyone waited for something to be said, but no one said anything. When all was said and done, Gamepro had the most votes.

"Well? What have you to say for yourself?" Said Hans, motioning a Gamepro. Gamepro, however, just sat, staring into the window, not appearing to hear him.

"I guess we should just off him since no one has any better ideas." Kilga suggested. This was met with the general nodding of heads. He placed Gamepro on a steel platform above a pool of water, and lit him on fire.

"If you move, you can fall into the water and put yourself out!" Kilga said, thinking it might draw Gamepro to say something, anything. But he didn't. He just burned silently.

It is now Night 3. Gamepro has been lynched. Day Three will begin no later then 6 PM EST Tomorrow. Mini, if you get a third phantom, I will seek a TWG Ban. Same goes for anyone. 2 is the limit. 3 and I'll kill you over the internet.

Last edited by mead1; 04-2-2006 at 05:09 PM..
mead1 is offline  
Old 04-2-2006, 08:17 PM   #184
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author
 
mead1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: On a boat
Age: 23
Posts: 3,958
Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

So the crew slept that night. The next day was to be a tough one. The Be Boppin' Boyz were steppin' up on their turf, and they knew when someone had to be put down. So the next morning, they gathered in the War Room. They crowded around a map of the city. Wilkin made sweeping gestures over the graphic, and mumbled strategy. The rest nodded their heads, and fondled the guns in their pockets. It was time to go a'shootin. Wilkin, Tass, and Jurs were in the advance team. While the rest of the gang held their ground, They moved along the rooftops, looking for the perfect shot. They waited on the roof of the local soup kitchen, and dug in. They had brought donuts for lunch in their respective brown paper bags. They chowed down, then waited some more. Eventually, a group of Boyz came down their street, their leader in tow. Wilkin motioned and aimed his rifle. He lined it up, then nothing. Tass shook him, and Wilkin rolled, his eyes still open. He rolled off the roof. Tass knew he had only seconds. He pulled the trigger blind. Wilkin's aim had been true, the bullet shot through the head of one of the Boyz, and into the heart of their leader. He jumped up and began to run, but noticed Jurs wasn't with him. She was sobbing on the rooftop.

"He never got Hans to sleep with me!" She cried. Tass was deeply moved by the emotional display, but pulled her away as the shots began to ring out. They made it back to the main front to deliver the news to Talisman. At this point, the enemy had heard too, and they were in retreat. Talisman pulled everyone back into the HQ, and stood tall.

"We have to find this threat amongst us. We won this day, but we lost one of our best. One amongst us Poisoned Wilkin's donut. None of us are leaving this tent until I have someone to blame."

And so it was. Wilkin was killed. It is now Day 3, it will end at ( PM EST on Tuesday.
mead1 is offline  
Old 04-2-2006, 08:28 PM   #185
Wilkin
FFR Player
 
Wilkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,799
Send a message via AIM to Wilkin
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Can't win 'em all.
Wilkin is offline  
Old 04-2-2006, 09:11 PM   #186
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad bitch
 
JurseyRider734's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: nj
Age: 23
Posts: 7,337
Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

**** you now hans won't sleep with me.

asshole.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179
No, I've fucked about 1500 times over 10 women.
www.twitter.com/mylittlegoobi
JurseyRider734 is offline  
Old 04-2-2006, 09:18 PM   #187
Tps222
Senior Member
 
Tps222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: THE END ZONE
Age: 23
Posts: 6,102
Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Gamepro came up clean. I asked a set of questions provided by blah to determine his role and the identity of the MW role. I like the questions, and plan on using them in the future. Right now, I'm kind of clueless on suspicions. Blah kind of eased me off him for now, but that may change. The kill pattern seems to be staying the same. I wish mead would include who was left. I assume " ( PM EST" Means 9 PM EST on Tuesday. We need a LOT more activity this day. Anyone who gets a phantom this day deserves at least a game ban. This is getting ridiculous. I'm open for discussion all night, and I'm going to re-read the thread once more with all the kills in mind.
__________________
I'M TOUCHDOWN JONES


-->FFRcade

Tps222 is offline  
Old 04-2-2006, 09:20 PM   #188
HansSky
FFR Player
 
HansSky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---->
Age: 26
Posts: 1,854
Send a message via AIM to HansSky
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

How I see it, Wilkin was probably the least suspicious of everyone here, so clearly this attack was calculated. This makes me almost positive that we have at least one top player as a wolf. Tass/blah/talisman.

Hopefully we can guide off of that for a lynch today, instead of having a 17-way KiB.
__________________
hi
HansSky is offline  
Old 04-2-2006, 09:25 PM   #189
Tps222
Senior Member
 
Tps222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: THE END ZONE
Age: 23
Posts: 6,102
Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

This is a possibility I have considered, but I can see someone not killing them so we lynch them. We will always run into this situation in every game they are alive. I'm not sure if we should act on it yet, but if I had to vote right now it'd have to be on Tass. A few reasons, one, he establishes himself as human with a fairly obvious guide for the blue. Then, he goes all stat crazy with angel deal. +2 on human. Although, the last post of yesterday stated that he would explain tomorrow, as he assumed he would be alive. His votes have really sucked as well, a random vote out of 3 candidates, and the end of day 2's vote. I've noticed Tass to contribute to the humans equally as a wolf as a human. So the +2 nulls out, and the -2 weighs in for me.
__________________
I'M TOUCHDOWN JONES


-->FFRcade

Tps222 is offline  
Old 04-2-2006, 09:36 PM   #190
HansSky
FFR Player
 
HansSky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---->
Age: 26
Posts: 1,854
Send a message via AIM to HansSky
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

I wouldn't bring it up if the kill were anyone else, but since Wilkin had the most human integrity, it's clearly a calculated kill, one that I think would implicate a strong player.
__________________
hi
HansSky is offline  
Old 04-2-2006, 10:26 PM   #191
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
 
iggymatrixcounter's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: OH
Age: 27
Posts: 1,924
Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

A four hour night phase eh?

Kind of nulls the idea of inactives but tps said that most everyone was on during this time so I don't know.

I still don't know why tass and talisman haven't been wolfed. This is either a great frame job or pretty much one or the other is a wolf.

I'll entertain this thought for awhile...

Obvioulsy the wolves talk together via thier fake sn's. I find it too hard to believe that NO wolf would suggest in these convos, "hey let's get tass or talisman since the angel will guard tps." (even if he doesn't wolves still get a kill so why not take the risk anyways?)
I see this happening at least once, then another wolf (T or T) says, "Nah let's not wolf them and try to see if they get lynched." Then they agree with that and choose randomly from a middle tier level.
Also if either of them were MW, then they could have just pushed for who they wanted dead and not listened to their other wolf buddies.

Both of them, (to me) have not posted anything that would make them seem like a wolf. But since neither of them would post such anyways, I have to just go with the wolf kill reasonings.

Because really, look at the senario where neither tass nor talisman is a wolf, and the wolves just want to frame them. Ok so say we lynched them both day 1,2. Now what, the wolves lost thier frame guys, people don't have to consider whether or not either were wolves, and discussion could focus on something else.

Basically I don't see the wolves trying to frame them, I see one of them as a wolf. Just because you help the humans, does not make you a human, in my book. The MOST human people should be the most suspicious just because they have nothing that anyone can say about them (what a wolf wants.)

I won't vote now but day's vote will probably be one or the other.
__________________
lastfm
PANDORA
iggymatrixcounter is offline  
Old 04-2-2006, 10:56 PM   #192
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
 
iggymatrixcounter's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: OH
Age: 27
Posts: 1,924
Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

I'd also like to point out that both talisman and tass said that fish was suspicious of fish because he was accusing people with weak logic... I have done the same (even going after every single person.) and nothing has been said.

Maybe it's because they both think I'm human and that fish was a different story, or maybe they think that if they try to push for me, they would get lynched themselves.

Either way I've done the same thing as fish did (reasons he got lynched)
-both of us made fun of vash
-both pushed for mini
-both mentioned jurs inactivity
and neither of them have said a word against me for doing it, but fish? Off with his experienced head.

[the posts I'm referring to are
Tass: 60, (pushes fiah when clearly we say almost same thing about vash eariler)
78, (disagrees with fish talking against mini, but not me)
89, (gut feeling, seems weird to say that wolf is upper tier but not THE top, how is this possible?)
Talisman: 64 (mentions fish helping him with questions, but thinks he's still suspicious, but later calls me human because I helped with questions in post 148. Tass agreed with this also in post 151)

Another thought, one game not too long ago they both agreed and that's why one of them died, well talisman makes weird AIM blue hunting post and tass rips it. (I dunno this is gut reasoning not too strong and too subtle.)

In the end fish got voted because Jurs agreed with tass, kilga agrees with tass (not outright but expands a little on same thought.), and talisman seals the deal with some random convo he has with fish.

So I guess there is something there, but again, I'm going to consider which would be best for awhile and maybe something better (or a clarification) will come up.
__________________
lastfm
PANDORA
iggymatrixcounter is offline  
Old 04-2-2006, 10:58 PM   #193
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
 
iggymatrixcounter's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: OH
Age: 27
Posts: 1,924
Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Take out the "of fish" on my fist sentece and it should make sense XD.

((I'd also like to point out that both talisman and tass said that fish was suspicious because he was accusing people with weak logic... I have done the same (even going after every single person.) and nothing has been said. ))
__________________
lastfm
PANDORA
iggymatrixcounter is offline  
Old 04-2-2006, 11:04 PM   #194
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
FFR Simfile Author
 
Tasselfoot's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
FFR Legend
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Widget Heaven
Age: 30
Posts: 25,159
Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Can someone explain to me why Wilkin was the most human? I mean, I didn't suspect him or anything... but I also didn't see him on a tier above the rest.

Also... I said from the start of day 2 that talisman bugged me, and I listed my reasoning throughout the day. I also pointed out that he lowered my suspicion on him because of his last large post (in the 150s). He lowered it so much that I listened to his logic and agreed with it in my vote on Afro. Had it not been for that post, I 100% would have voted for him.

Which brings me to my Afro vote. Yea... I made that about 2 minutes before the FFR Fantasy Baseball draft. I rushed everything I said. And as such, TPS' reasoning about my being sure I would be alive came across kinda bad for my image. *shrugs* I justified it to TPS as something to the effect of "the night 1/2 kills have been ****ty, why wouldn't the night 3 one be as well?" And know what? It was just as ****ty, in terms of tier. Also, I said that I'd provide further reasoning at the start of the next day. Yeah... I was BSing. I really have nothing to add beyond what Talisman posted. Just didn't want any kind of crazy backlash on me last minute for bandwagoning Talisman's idea (even if nobody else did).

So, my apologies for that fairly all around crappy post/vote that will likely garner me more suspicion than it merits.

Another note... just about every player in the game has, at some point, stated publically that they feel I am human. That should say something. Besides the fact that I'd never in a million years kill nForcer then Guido then Wilkin, under ANY circumstance.

Also, I will most certainly be bringing up the phantom-into-ban matter to TWC after this game. I would HIGHLY advise against any further phantoms.

Lastly, and while this will almost certainly not count for anything... I just got home now from being on the train from Philly to NYC. Aka... I wasn't around when the day came back up. I was around from 6pm until I left (~9:20) and did talk to Mead and TPS during that time.
__________________
RIP
Tasselfoot is offline  
Old 04-2-2006, 11:07 PM   #195
blahblah18
FFR Player
 
blahblah18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NOW BLAHTOPIA
Posts: 1,661
Send a message via AIM to blahblah18
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

wtf... anyone have anything on ANY of these kill choices so far?
__________________
but for now... postCount++

blahblah18 is offline  
Old 04-2-2006, 11:07 PM   #196
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
FFR Simfile Author
 
Tasselfoot's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
FFR Legend
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Widget Heaven
Age: 30
Posts: 25,159
Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Also Iggy... I'll be honest with you. I don't fully read your posts. And when I do, I tend to not remember what you say. Why? Because I just don't consider you a higher tier player (yet), and therefore don't consider what you say as important.

Fish on the other hand, I take note of what he says.

So... again, honestly, I had no idea at all that you attacked the same people as Fish on day 1. I did know all about your weak evidence attack that you IMed me about... and I found it to be rather retarded, and my reply to it in the thread was to kinda joke about it and say that Talisman sucks, more or less.
__________________
RIP
Tasselfoot is offline  
Old 04-3-2006, 12:01 AM   #197
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile Author
 
talisman's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: May 2003
Age: 27
Posts: 4,598
Send a message via AIM to talisman
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans
How I see it, Wilkin was probably the least suspicious of everyone here, so clearly this attack was calculated. This makes me almost positive that we have at least one top player as a wolf. Tass/blah/talisman.

Hopefully we can guide off of that for a lynch today, instead of having a 17-way KiB.
1. Wtf... as tass said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tass
Can someone explain to me why Wilkin was the most human? I mean, I didn't suspect him or anything... but I also didn't see him on a tier above the rest.
2. Interesting, that's two days in a row now where person you think is most human has been wolfed.

3. The last bit... are you kidding me? "Hey guys uh... it's gotta be one of tass/talis/blah. Let's lynch them k? Then I'll go ahead and wolf another mid-low tier player." And how the hell are you "almost positive"? That post was the single most wolfy post I think I've read in the entirety of twg.

next order of business

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy
I won't vote now but day's vote will probably be one or the other.
Sounds familiar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy
Talisman: 64 (mentions fish helping him with questions, but thinks he's still suspicious, but later calls me human because I helped with questions in post 148. Tass agreed with this also in post 151)
The suspiciousness had nothing to do with the fact that fish and I had discussed questions... you've made a false causal link. The suspiciousness mainly stemmed from:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy
talisman seals the deal with some random convo he has with fish.
"Random"? Did you read it? How can that not be considered sketchy? I begin with the standard-only-semi-serious "so are you a wolf?" and instead of the standard reply "no, you a wolf?" or some variation I got "no... and because you ask that you must be human so we're free now to work together". Definitely struck me as weird, and definitely seemed to me like fish was trying to get on my good side or something. Why wolf me if you can manipulate me? That was my thinking then... and hence my vote.

Iggy you've risen a bit on my suspicion list these last two posts... and not just because I'm the one you're going after. Also because those posts sound a wee bit deliberate in how they set you up for your future voting.

next order of business

WTF was that voting yesterday? Absolutely pitiful. We almost had a six way tie there for a while. 2.01 votes should NOT lynch someone on day two. And for that matter, 3 votes probably shouldn't lynch someone on day one either. I'm not saying everyone should start bandwagonning... but stop with this random ass safety vote nonsense. The "I want to vote for jurs but I'm voting for iggy instead" stuff. (Although in retrospect kilga that might have been a good vote).

Also, I'm going to put this out there, because I gave blah the opportunity to not let yesterday's vote be a complete waste:

mastr414 (4:59:42 PM): solid saving vote
mastr414 (4:59:49 PM): it sohudl've read liek this
stressreliefball (4:59:51 PM): gotta do what I gotta do
mastr414 (4:59:52 PM): vote: gamepro
mastr414 (4:59:55 PM): evidence: he has a phantom
mastr414 (4:59:58 PM):
stressreliefball (5:00:02 PM): yeah dude
stressreliefball (5:00:10 PM): if you switch to hans I'll switch back
stressreliefball (5:00:15 PM): I really don't think gamepro is a wolf
mastr414 (5:00:22 PM): hmmm
mastr414 (5:00:37 PM): nah, let gamepro die
mastr414 (5:00:42 PM): when will we ever actually know about him
stressreliefball (5:00:49 PM): ugh
stressreliefball (5:02:15 PM): waste of day
mastr414 (5:02:24 PM): yup

and finally

wilkin... not surprising at all, although frankly I thought it would be iggy this time. Now it seems like they've set their pattern and don't want to break it.
talisman is offline  
Old 04-3-2006, 01:25 AM   #198
MiniNeo
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 454
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

K em.... fsck. I think that is one game ban for me.

Tass told me to put a safety vote on TPS, so I did.

I am sorry for missing the day 2 voting. Really.
MiniNeo is offline  
Old 04-3-2006, 01:28 AM   #199
MiniNeo
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 454
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Actually, screw safety voting TPS, I am going to put it on Jurs. With the reason of inactivity, like everyone else stated.

Before you call me a hypocrite: I don't think I am inactive, it is just stupidity (A LOT A FSCK LOT OF THEM) that got me 2 phantoms.
MiniNeo is offline  
Old 04-3-2006, 02:15 AM   #200
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author
 
Kilgamayan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Location, Location.
Age: 29
Posts: 6,584
Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter
I'd also like to point out that both talisman and tass said that fish was suspicious of fish because he was accusing people with weak logic... I have done the same (even going after every single person.) and nothing has been said.
Not entirely true, I believe I called you on drilling Neo.
__________________


I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Kilgamayan is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution