Go Back   FlashFlashRevolution > Life & The Arts > The Werewolf Game

The Werewolf Game The forum for FFR's version of "The Werewolf Game.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-2-2004, 02:15 PM   #101
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player
 
QreepyBORIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: It is a mystery.
Age: 23
Posts: 7,454
Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default

Currently in my crosshairs (though I speak proverbially, not literally): Snapps, Cypher, Chardish.

I don't need to provide reasoning for Cypher and Chardish, cause I'm not voting for them. ;D

You might be wondering why Moogy and I share similar views.

It's basically a coincidence.


Though I did conspire, one might say, with him about changing his vote. We contacted each other because our similarites in view were brought forth, though. We did not contact eachother to make our views the same.

I don't think anyone accused us of that, I just wanted that in the open.

And by default, Moogy is half on my list, simply because he contacted me. So are some other people, also by default.

EDIT TO GIVE THIS DAMN POST A TOPIC AND NOT MAKE IT SOLELY PROPOGANDA: Evil/alain, once again, if you ever feel suspicious, feel free (actually I encourage it) to contact me on AIM. I'm always online. All the time. If you want things cleared up, well, do that.

Also, since although I only have one vote against me, everyone seems to have me in the back of their minds, I shall reiterate: The seer is encouraged to seer me. Always. Of course, this can only be done at night, and it's day, so it's not like that's a terrible help. At least this game, the seer isn't dead yet . Well, that's just a guess. But it's very unlikely that the seer is dead already.

So, if you have suspicions, you know what you doing.
__________________

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 02:29 PM   #102
evilbutterfly
FFR Player
 
evilbutterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Small town, TN
Age: 27
Posts: 5,785
Default

Uncertainty because, well, I'm uncertain. I can't really read people too well, especially having not done this before (I watched the last game, but I must say it's quite different when you're actually in the game). Hopefully I'll get better before the end.

And about me "begging for your acceptance." Well, if you knew me personally, you'd know that I am really bothered when people don't believe me. I've said it before on FFR (quite a while back, on several occasions) that I'm an extremely honest person and that I'm very hurt when people don't trust me. In real life, when people accuse me of lying, I act very guilty (ya know, like, kinda grinning/laughing and saying I'm innocent). People who don't know me very well assume this means I'm guilty, but really I'm just upset about being mistrusted. The same thing applies here, though less (because, really, at least three people here have to be lying).

Anywho, I was just recently reminded that I still have no idea why Kefit died, and more importantly, who would kill him. Knowing the motive makes it easier to find a criminal, so I think we should look into that a lil more than just point fingers at people. I believe Tass mentioned that maybe Kefit was killed to make Tass look suspicious or something. We need to elaborate on what we have and then maybe link the qualities that would make such a kill with people here.
__________________
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 02:31 PM   #103
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile Author
 
alainbryden's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: noitacoL
Age: 26
Posts: 2,874
Send a message via AIM to alainbryden Send a message via MSN to alainbryden Send a message via Yahoo to alainbryden
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queepy
Evil/alain, once again, if you ever feel suspicious, feel free (actually I encourage it) to contact me on AIM. I'm always online. All the time. If you want things cleared up, well, do that.
:O what is this all about. You want us to contact you so that you can convince us not to be suspicious of you? I don't really understand what you're saying here. It seems the kind of thing you would invite in a pm. Or hell, my aims down there, why didn't you just contact me?

And everyone knows it's useless if the seer does see you, because he can't come out any time soon and convince everyone he's the seer, and call you human or wolf or anything and get away with it. Inviting the seer to look at you is like inviting people to hack into your pms if they want proof. That and even then, you could be the Sanya, but even then I don't think you would dare say something so suspicious if you actually were the master wolf.

QueepySuspicionCount ++;
sorry
__________________
~NEIGH
alainbryden is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 02:31 PM   #104
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player
 
QreepyBORIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: It is a mystery.
Age: 23
Posts: 7,454
Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default

I know from experience that evil doesn't want to look a liar.

He had biohazard hair, and I said I thought it wasn't his hair (as in I thought he googled it, not googled it and claimed it to be his), and he was up my shit about it. Seriously.
__________________

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 02:35 PM   #105
evilbutterfly
FFR Player
 
evilbutterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Small town, TN
Age: 27
Posts: 5,785
Default

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! That's right! I couldn't remember why people were saying I was lying, and I forgot that it was you! But seriously, that was my hair. Next time we do something crazy like that I'll get a picture of the back AND the front, with my face showing. But yeah, as you obviously recall, I really don't like being mistrusted, haha.
__________________
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 02:38 PM   #106
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile Author
 
alainbryden's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: noitacoL
Age: 26
Posts: 2,874
Send a message via AIM to alainbryden Send a message via MSN to alainbryden Send a message via Yahoo to alainbryden
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
I'm an extremely honest person
Don't use that as your excuse, it's so easy to fake it over the internet, and afterall, that's what this game is about - not letting anyone know 100% what you are.


*edited 6 times for spelling
__________________
~NEIGH
alainbryden is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 02:51 PM   #107
evilbutterfly
FFR Player
 
evilbutterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Small town, TN
Age: 27
Posts: 5,785
Default

Not if you have nothing to hide. Then again, not hiding anything just makes you seem like you're trying too hard, which seems to be worse than acting quiet and suspicious.

Bah, I'm not really contributing to the figuring out of wolves right now. Mostly because I'm confused. Like, I don't know if alain is being a good human trying to eliminate a possible wolf or if he's being a good wolf in trying to get all the humans to kill another human. Same goes with everybody jumping on Snapps.

Speaking of him: I've talked to him in the past (a lot because of the FL contest he made) and I just figured I'd let everybody know that, well, he can be really dumb sometimes. He's said some really retarded stuff over AIM in the past, so when I read his really bad wording (well, I took it as such. I'm not 100% sure of his humanity) I figured he had just slipped up and had another really stupid moment. It happens to everybody, especially newbies to the game, so I think we should forgive him. If he continues to say things like that, maybe we'll sick Boris on him then.
__________________
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 02:55 PM   #108
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
 
CypherToorima's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Phone Home!
Age: 25
Posts: 2,451
Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
Changing my vote to Cypher.

His comment regarding the Guarding of Tass, and that being good for the wolves set something off on my Wolfdar.
ld, I never said guarding tass would be good for the wolves.
I decided to quote myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherToorima
Still, Tass is an extremely important person to the humans if that's what he is. the Guardian would be wise to protect him for a bit unless he has a good reason not too. At any rate, I would try to avoid AIM alliances, since we know those can be easily taken advantage of. You can always talk with people on AIM, but don't automatically assume they are human. like blah said to me, these are smart people playing. I'm sure this won't be an easy win for either side.
In case you missed it, here it is again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherToorima
Still, Tass is an extremely important person to the humans if that's what he is. the Guardian would be wise to protect him for a bit unless he has a good reason not too. At any rate, I would try to avoid AIM alliances, since we know those can be easily taken advantage of. You can always talk with people on AIM, but don't automatically assume they are human. like blah said to me, these are smart people playing. I'm sure this won't be an easy win for either side.
I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where I said guarding tass would be good for the wolves. You have me mistaken for chardish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherToorima
Still, Tass is an extremely important person to the humans if that's what he is. the Guardian would be wise to protect him for a bit unless he has a good reason not too.
Remember. The wolves want me dead just as much as they want Tass dead, and currently the guardian keeps them from being able to risk getting either of us - both of us are very, very likely to be guardianed.

So why would Cypher insist that Tass be guarded? Probably he wants the coast to be cleared so he can off me tonight, possessing a slightly greater assurance that Tass would be saved rather than me?

...

And in addition, the "protect him for a bit" is quite shifty. If Tass is protected every night (like he was last game) that leaves the wolves free to kill whomever they want without fear of repercussions.
That's where you have me mistaking for chardish.

Chardish, I was advising the guardian just like tass advised me when I was seer. The choice is comepletely up to the guardian. But...chardish...which do you want? 1)For only you two to be guardianed while the wolves are free to kill anyone else...or 2) for the guardian to choose whom he sees fit to be guardianed.

Sounds to me like you want the first one. Even moreso it sounds like only you want to be guardianed. Why? If a guardian gaurds a wolf, it's a waste.
Sounds like you're trying to help the wolves. Why? Good question.

EDIT: Spelt guardian right.
__________________
Quote:
I bring you pain, the kind you can't suffer quietly.
CypherToorima is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 03:03 PM   #109
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
FFR Simfile Author
 
Tasselfoot's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
FFR Legend
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Widget Heaven
Age: 30
Posts: 25,159
Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default

guardian.
__________________
RIP
Tasselfoot is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 03:13 PM   #110
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player
 
QreepyBORIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: It is a mystery.
Age: 23
Posts: 7,454
Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queepy
Evil/alain, once again, if you ever feel suspicious, feel free (actually I encourage it) to contact me on AIM. I'm always online. All the time. If you want things cleared up, well, do that.
:O what is this all about. You want us to contact you so that you can convince us not to be suspicious of you? I don't really understand what you're saying here. It seems the kind of thing you would invite in a pm. Or hell, my aims down there, why didn't you just contact me?

And everyone knows it's useless if the seer does see you, because he can't come out any time soon and convince everyone he's the seer, and call you human or wolf or anything and get away with it. Inviting the seer to look at you is like inviting people to hack into your pms if they want proof. That and even then, you could be the Sanya, but even then I don't think you would dare say something so suspicious if you actually were the master wolf.

QueepySuspicionCount ++;
sorry
The seer has ALWAYS been in some sort of alliance. It just happens that way.

Inviting the seer to look at me has saved my life two times to date. Something wrong with that? No. Only thing wrong is that it wasted a seering.

Clearly, since I love saving myself, I WANT A SEERING. So go ahead.


And I wanted people suspicious of me, specifically, to drop an IM my way. This, too has saved my life a couple of times. But then I directed that to specific people, not a general suspicious public.

I hate contacting people on my own for this game over AIM, for numerous reasons that are strategic/neurotic. So no go there, sorry. I've only done it once or twice. And not again.

I never had really thought of doing it by PM. But that doesn't really matter. I don't have anything to hide, to be sure, so what difference does it make? I can do it publically.


And damnit, spell my name right!
__________________

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 03:36 PM   #111
evilbutterfly
FFR Player
 
evilbutterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Small town, TN
Age: 27
Posts: 5,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
I never had really thought of doing it by PM.
Really, what's the difference? PMs are just really slow IMs that go through FFR instead of AIM.

And as to all this talk of seering people. Seriously, what about the master wolf? I avoid saying "seer me!!" because then if I do get seered, and I come up human, the seer might think I'm just the master wolf and still not believe me. Seering to be sure of someone's humanity really doesn't work when you factor in the master wolf.
__________________
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 03:52 PM   #112
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
FFR Simfile Author
 
Tasselfoot's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
FFR Legend
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Widget Heaven
Age: 30
Posts: 25,159
Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default

TasselFoot: 1/15 is the master wolf. all this means is you have to use your instincts more. if i was the seer, i would ignore the master wolf. pretend it didn't exist. do what i did in twg2 and twg3... build the alliace. if the game is still going on after all non-alliance members have been killed, THEN assume the master wolf is still in the game.
TasselFoot: but, thats just me.
evilbutterfly87: that's a good strategy, actually
evilbutterfly87: but a master wolf knowing all your plans could be a hinderance
TasselFoot: why.
TasselFoot: my plan has been and always will be... foolproof.
TasselFoot: its the reason the master wolf was put in to begin with
evilbutterfly87: hmmm, i think your ego is getting a little too big
TasselFoot: my ego is flatlined. its just a plateau. and, until you can give evidence that i'm wrong, i'll keep my position.
evilbutterfly87: i think your strategy is a good one
evilbutterfly87: in fact, if you are human, i suggest you post it
TasselFoot: also... the other part. the master wolf would be stupid to kill the seer once getting into the alliance.
evilbutterfly87: because after thinking some more about it, if the psycic is still around and sees that a previously seered human got killed and made the wolf count go down, you wouldnt have to worry about it either
TasselFoot: no psychic this game.
TasselFoot: so can't tell that way.
evilbutterfly87: really??
evilbutterfly87: i hadnt noticed
TasselFoot: seer, guardian, vigilante.
evilbutterfly87: psychic does help alot
TasselFoot: yes. there isn't one this game.
evilbutterfly87: i'm not so sure i like the vigilante role. i guess i'll have to wait until its powers are used before i can decide, though
TasselFoot: seer and the vigilante need to get together.
evilbutterfly87: very true
TasselFoot: that way, if a wolf gets seered.... bam. insta death. and a regular killing too.
evilbutterfly87: good thing about the vigilante role
evilbutterfly87: is that if he's suspected
evilbutterfly87: he can say he's vigilante
evilbutterfly87: and be able to prove it
TasselFoot: only after he kills someone
evilbutterfly87: well, he could just announce it and ask the seer to PM/IM him
TasselFoot: and then expect to be killed.
TasselFoot: at night.
evilbutterfly87: well of course that would be last resort and he's dead anyways
evilbutterfly87: but it would help the team
evilbutterfly87: he would probably get multiple "I'm the seer!" responses
TasselFoot: at most 2.
TasselFoot: 1 wolf, 1 seer. would be stupid for more than 1 wolf to claim.
evilbutterfly87: yeah
evilbutterfly87: but if the seer targets the fake seer, it would make it for the vigilante to choose


i'll use that to answer your comment eb. you also asked me to post it, so... there it is.

and, i sincerly hope the seer decides to follow my logic. as always, i would like to be apart of it as well.
__________________
RIP
Tasselfoot is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 03:56 PM   #113
blahblah18
FFR Player
 
blahblah18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NOW BLAHTOPIA
Posts: 1,661
Send a message via AIM to blahblah18
Default

Just to throw shit in and be troublesome... wouldn't you say that Tass if you were the Master Wolf?
__________________
but for now... postCount++

blahblah18 is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 03:57 PM   #114
lightdarkness
Summer!!
 
lightdarkness's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
FFR Legend
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New York
Age: 25
Posts: 11,306
Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default

Tass was the Master Wolf last game.

He didn't say it.
__________________
lightdarkness is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 04:06 PM   #115
blahblah18
FFR Player
 
blahblah18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NOW BLAHTOPIA
Posts: 1,661
Send a message via AIM to blahblah18
Default

he had no need to... I mean come on, none of it came into play.. the seer was dead day one... twas a different scenario
__________________
but for now... postCount++

blahblah18 is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 04:09 PM   #116
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
FFR Simfile Author
 
Tasselfoot's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
FFR Legend
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Widget Heaven
Age: 30
Posts: 25,159
Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default

and... no blah, i wouldn't. if i was a wolf, the last thing i'd want is an alliance at all. an alliance forms, the humans win. there is no other outcome possible.

unless the alliance is made up of all wolves and 1-2 humans. but, that isn't what i'm talking about. i'm talking about the real seer having an alliance built up over 3-4 days. bring in 5 people. guarenteed to get 2 wolves, and the 3rd is a crapshoot if its the masterwolf who got into the alliance. if the MW gets killed during the day before being seered... you get all 3. otherwise, you look internally. start with the most suspicious and work backwards. in the end, it comes down to 3 people. 2 humans, 1 master wolf. the humans have to vote together. every time i am human, i want an alliance. when i'm a wolf... hell no. i fear the alliance.
__________________
RIP
Tasselfoot is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 04:20 PM   #117
evilbutterfly
FFR Player
 
evilbutterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Small town, TN
Age: 27
Posts: 5,785
Default

Besides, what could the master wolf do in such an alliance? If he starts killing all the alliance members it would raise suspicion. If he kills the seer it would raise suspicion. If he in any way didn't follow the alliance, it would raise suspicion. All that the alliance would get him is the knowledge of who the seer is, and if the seer is killed right after bringing in the master wolf, everybody would realize what happened and kill the master wolf. I had never thought about Tass's idea before, but having mulled it over for a little while, he has a really good point.
__________________
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 04:28 PM   #118
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
 
CypherToorima's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Phone Home!
Age: 25
Posts: 2,451
Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima
Default

Cypher Toorima: how would the alliance know who killed the seer
evilbutterfly87: seer can only check one person a night
evilbutterfly87: everybody knows who is in the alliance
evilbutterfly87: Master Wolf comes in
evilbutterfly87: seer dies the next day
evilbutterfly87: see?
Cypher Toorima: what if the master wolf is in
Cypher Toorima: waits a couple days
Cypher Toorima: someone else comes in
Cypher Toorima: bam, seer's dead
evilbutterfly87: hmmmmmm
evilbutterfly87: shit
__________________
Quote:
I bring you pain, the kind you can't suffer quietly.
CypherToorima is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 04:31 PM   #119
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
 
GuidoHunter's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Texas
Age: 29
Posts: 7,361
Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter
Default

Very well, Moogy, although that information made me even more suspicious of you. Jumping on the tail end of a bandwagon to try and secure a human's death only to go back to chardish? Whatever.

Haha, I totally forgot I had opened this window and started this reply. I got AIM bombed and didn't come back. Thoughts on the recent stuff later; I'm hungry.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
GuidoHunter is offline  
Old 12-2-2004, 04:40 PM   #120
evilbutterfly
FFR Player
 
evilbutterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Small town, TN
Age: 27
Posts: 5,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter
Haha, I totally forgot I had opened this window and started this reply. I got AIM bombed and didn't come back.
I HATE when that happens!
__________________
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution