Go Back   FlashFlashRevolution > Life & The Arts > The Werewolf Game

The Werewolf Game The forum for FFR's version of "The Werewolf Game.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-1-2004, 06:13 PM   #61
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player
 
QreepyBORIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: It is a mystery.
Age: 23
Posts: 7,454
Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapps
No, I'm still keeping my vote as is. Once I vote I won't change it.
Don't care who dies, eh?


Plus, nobody, and I mean nobody, who was not a wolf would admit to one person, let alone the full public in the thread, that they were "testing" something.

That sets my bullshit detector off like nothing else. That's because it is complete and utter bullshit.

Is it supposed to make you look more human? It sure doesn't to me. My vote stands.


EDIT: Tass got to my quoted section first.
__________________

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 06:14 PM   #62
blahblah18
FFR Player
 
blahblah18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NOW BLAHTOPIA
Posts: 1,661
Send a message via AIM to blahblah18
Default

I agree completely with Tass...
__________________
but for now... postCount++

blahblah18 is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 06:14 PM   #63
lightdarkness
Summer!!
 
lightdarkness's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
FFR Legend
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New York
Age: 25
Posts: 11,306
Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default

Snapps comment was very suspicious(SP?).

Might change my vote based on that comment, but i'll wait until others have a chance to charm in on what he said.
__________________
lightdarkness is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 06:23 PM   #64
roopert
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bakersfield, California
Posts: 149
Send a message via AIM to roopert
Default

Snapps seems a little more stupid than wolfish to me. No offense. However, your logic for never changing your vote is highly stupid and if there is no one else better to vote for this round, my vote goes to you because i'd rather get rid of a stupid human/wolf than a random human obviously.
__________________
roopert is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 06:44 PM   #65
lightdarkness
Summer!!
 
lightdarkness's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
FFR Legend
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New York
Age: 25
Posts: 11,306
Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default

Snapps
__________________
lightdarkness is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 06:58 PM   #66
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat
 
whorlichan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Valley, Los Angeles
Age: 30
Posts: 669
Send a message via AIM to whorlichan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapps
Since this is my second time playing, first time actually getting to have a role, I might be off a bit.
How come no one has picked up on this yet? Snapps is claiming to have a special role...and acting like a complete moron. I seriously hope he is a wolf, because then we can get rid of him.

(Sorry I'm in so late. Class & RL, including the 101 freeway, do get in the way.)
__________________
Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
My lame LJ
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
whorlichan is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 06:58 PM   #67
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: 車輪の国
Age: 24
Posts: 10,306
Send a message via AIM to Moogy
Default

Snapps until better evidence for someone else.

If he's human, we don't need someone who votes on purely circumstantial evidence and then refuses to change his vote for no reason after receiving adequate info to the contrary.

If he's a wolf, well, duh.

Qreepy is suspicious as well. I will never, ever, ever, ever trust Tasselfoot in a TWG, either.
__________________
Plz visit my blog
Moogy is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 06:59 PM   #68
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player
 
QreepyBORIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: It is a mystery.
Age: 23
Posts: 7,454
Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default

Roopert, Whorli, you mind bolding those "Snapps"s?
__________________

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 07:00 PM   #69
blahblah18
FFR Player
 
blahblah18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NOW BLAHTOPIA
Posts: 1,661
Send a message via AIM to blahblah18
Default

heh those aren't votes man
__________________
but for now... postCount++

blahblah18 is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 07:01 PM   #70
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player
 
QreepyBORIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: It is a mystery.
Age: 23
Posts: 7,454
Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default

That's what it's looking like, I know.

But their accusatory tone and suspicion kinda make it seem like they want him out.


Plus I want him out and bolding those in would be greaaaat.
__________________

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 07:02 PM   #71
blahblah18
FFR Player
 
blahblah18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NOW BLAHTOPIA
Posts: 1,661
Send a message via AIM to blahblah18
Default

I'm thinking Snapps is just being moronic.. kinda like what roopert said.. so I'm thinkin he ain't a wolf, cuz then other wolves woudl have told him to shut up by now...moogy was the whole never trusting tass random? or was there a post I missed?
If we assume snapps is just a stupid human, can't we safely ignore him and narrow down the search? I wil l vote for him if i truly have no inkling at the end, cuz if its gonna be random, i'd oust a hindrance.. but I won't keep myself from looking, and none of yo usohuld either
__________________
but for now... postCount++

blahblah18 is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 07:03 PM   #72
chardish
Environmentally Friendly
 
chardish's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In transit
Age: 28
Posts: 6,934
Default

Snapps is being a fantastically clueless idiot at this point, but he's certainly not a wolf. I don't think EB or Qreepy are wolves either, because they've been in the fray far too much. Usually wolves want to stay mostly silent and out of the way, safe in the realization that they are free from suspicion.

In TWG, this is what is known as a "war" between two players, and their constant bickering usually prevents the humans from getting a wolf for a while. The wolves usually sit tight and let this go on - after all, the wolves just need to kill humans to win, so if two humans get in a cockfight, who cares who wins.

There was some real evidence already put on the table in this game. You guys all missed it, and it was on Page 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherToorima
Still, Tass is an extremely important person to the humans if that's what he is. the Guardian would be wise to protect him for a bit unless he has a good reason not too.
WOLF ALARM
WOLF ALARM
WOLF ALARM


Remember. The wolves want me dead just as much as they want Tass dead, and currently the guardian keeps them from being able to risk getting either of us - both of us are very, very likely to be guardianed.

So why would Cypher insist that Tass be guarded? Probably he wants the coast to be cleared so he can off me tonight, possessing a slightly greater assurance that Tass would be saved rather than me?

And if that weren't enough, the little "if that's what he is" really rubs me the wrong way. Almost if he knows full well Tass is human and is trying to hide the fact that he knows it from the general population. (Note: if you're wondering why I believe Tass is human, if Cypher is a wolf it naturally follows that Tass would be human.)

And in addition, the "protect him for a bit" is quite shifty. If Tass is protected every night (like he was last game) that leaves the wolves free to kill whomever they want without fear of repercussions.
chardish is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 07:04 PM   #73
evilbutterfly
FFR Player
 
evilbutterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Small town, TN
Age: 27
Posts: 5,785
Default

I don't think him saying he was testing is bad. Not changing his vote after the fact, however, is bad. I don't wanna change my random vote until Snapps has a chance to refute, so I'll wait on that.

Btw, how long till 60 hours is up?
__________________
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 07:07 PM   #74
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: 車輪の国
Age: 24
Posts: 10,306
Send a message via AIM to Moogy
Default

Changing vote to Chardish. His last post pretty much announced it, and he is infinitely more dangerous than anyone else on the wolf team could be.
__________________
Plz visit my blog
Moogy is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 07:07 PM   #75
lightdarkness
Summer!!
 
lightdarkness's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
FFR Legend
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New York
Age: 25
Posts: 11,306
Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whorlichan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapps
Since this is my second time playing, first time actually getting to have a role, I might be off a bit.
How come no one has picked up on this yet? Snapps is claiming to have a special role...and acting like a complete moron. I seriously hope he is a wolf, because then we can get rid of him.

(Sorry I'm in so late. Class & RL, including the 101 freeway, do get in the way.)
Thats what made me switch my vote, then and there.

I just noticed that after re-reading.
__________________
lightdarkness is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 07:07 PM   #76
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player
 
QreepyBORIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: It is a mystery.
Age: 23
Posts: 7,454
Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default

I personally do think he is a wolf.

If he turns out not to be, he is certainly a hindrance. And we know what just one hindrance can do in a game of TWG. Tny in last game illustrates this beautifully.

Given, that was his first game, but this is Snapps's second, which is no better at all, in my eyes.


So, if he is a wolf, and we kill him, wonderful. If he is not, and we kill him, it's really not as bad as you would think--indeed, it could be beneficial, though one might argue that there is no sense in targetting a human at all. But since the evidence points to him being a wolf, well, it would be the bigger win in the win-win situation of voting him off.


Review all of the evidence against him. You'll see.


EDIT: Moogy said what I meant in like a quarter of the words, with 4 times more coherency. Read his post as a synopsis of mine (except the part where he is suspicious of me :P).

Man, it's only 9:15, and I'm dead on my feet.
__________________

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 07:08 PM   #77
blahblah18
FFR Player
 
blahblah18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NOW BLAHTOPIA
Posts: 1,661
Send a message via AIM to blahblah18
Default

4 AM early saturday morning

My interpretation of what Snapps said was that he isn't a total idiot.. no one coudl be that stupid, and he meant he has a role to play.. such as in the first game he was killed night 1? I can only assume he meant that, and not that his IQ is under 70..
__________________
but for now... postCount++

blahblah18 is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 07:12 PM   #78
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player
 
QreepyBORIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: It is a mystery.
Age: 23
Posts: 7,454
Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default

If you say straight out that you have a role, you are fucking stupid, and that's the end of the story. Well, at least 90% of the time.

And why are you going so far out of your way to defend him? THAT doesn't make sense to me....
__________________

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 07:12 PM   #79
chardish
Environmentally Friendly
 
chardish's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In transit
Age: 28
Posts: 6,934
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy
Changing vote to Chardish. His last post pretty much announced it, and he is infinitely more dangerous than anyone else on the wolf team could be.
Explain to me how I'm more dangerous than anyone on the wolf team?

You understand that for every human you lynch, you actually lose 2 because a) you lynched a human and b) that's one extra night that stands between you and victory.

And if too many humans die, you lose.

If I'm really that dangerous, then simply don't listen to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
If you say straight out that you have a role, you are fucking stupid, and that's the end of the story.
QFT.
chardish is offline  
Old 12-1-2004, 07:15 PM   #80
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: 車輪の国
Age: 24
Posts: 10,306
Send a message via AIM to Moogy
Default

Changing vote back to Snapps in favor of eliminating him.
__________________
Plz visit my blog
Moogy is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution