Old 12-3-2004, 07:04 PM   #201
evilbutterfly
FFR Player
 
evilbutterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Small town, TN
Age: 27
Posts: 5,784
Default

Actually, I think "ya jerk" is kinda funny...if left regular size. The fact that you would go to the trouble of hiding it seems just mean, because it's more likely that you mean it. But whatever, somebody being an ass is no reason to vote for them. Neither is voting for somebody just because they voted for you.
__________________
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 07:05 PM   #202
Afrobean
Certified Postwhore
FFR Veteran
 
Afrobean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Hazel Park, MI
Age: 26
Posts: 13,243
Send a message via AIM to Afrobean
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qreepy
If I had left it regular sized, you and EB would have both decided it was me being an asshole, so don't even try to lie. =/
I'm sorry. I made a mistake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I
You say that it's just a joke and I should take it thusly, and I would have, except for one thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I should've
You say that it's just a joke and I should take it thusly, and I may have, except for one thing.
I really meant to use a word that signifies uncertainty.

By the way, when I asked for an explanation, I didn't mean "Because I think you're a wolf." What I meant by that was why do you think I'm a wolf?
__________________
Afrobean is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 07:11 PM   #203
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
alainbryden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: noitacoL
Age: 27
Posts: 2,872
Send a message via AIM to alainbryden Send a message via MSN to alainbryden Send a message via Yahoo to alainbryden
Default

How interesting, the three people I'm most suspicious of: LD, Qreepy, then Moogy, are now all voting afrobean.
__________________
~NEIGH
alainbryden is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 07:13 PM   #204
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
lightdarkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New York
Age: 26
Posts: 11,306
Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default

Well, i'm very concerned about Moogy.

His voting habbits and his comments on his votes, are very odd.

It seems to me he is trying to get on a bandwagon, before it really starts, he always seems to be the second vote for someone.

I might change my vote, I have about 8 more hours to decide, but his attitude is striking me very odd
__________________
lightdarkness is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 07:17 PM   #205
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
alainbryden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: noitacoL
Age: 27
Posts: 2,872
Send a message via AIM to alainbryden Send a message via MSN to alainbryden Send a message via Yahoo to alainbryden
Default

I think it's possible that we have two wolves out in the open allready, or atleast high potential that both Queepy and Moogy are. then again, it makes it high chance that they aren't because no wolves would be stupid enough to both vote for the same person they have a grudge on. I think we may need to pick between them. I would have to vote moogy because hea has actually only made 5 posts, all very short, and changed his vote 4 times. I think this ones sticking 'till the end of the day.
__________________
~NEIGH
alainbryden is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 07:20 PM   #206
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player
 
QreepyBORIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: It is a mystery.
Age: 24
Posts: 7,454
Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default

*Qreepy.

And in my experience, which is a bit limited, not all three wolves ever voted for the same guy unless they knew there was no risk.
__________________

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 07:23 PM   #207
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
lightdarkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New York
Age: 26
Posts: 11,306
Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default

Jay: Alain wrote: How interesting, the three people I'm most suspicious of: ld, qrepy, then moogy are now all voting afrobean.
Jay: Wolves aren't that stupid.
Neigh006: I know, that's what makes me wonder
Neigh006: I was in the middle of posting something
Jay: only on the last day of TWG4 has all the wolves ever voted the same
__________________
lightdarkness is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 07:26 PM   #208
Afrobean
Certified Postwhore
FFR Veteran
 
Afrobean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Hazel Park, MI
Age: 26
Posts: 13,243
Send a message via AIM to Afrobean
Default

Why does everyone have such a hard time with Qreepy's name? Just read the name as Creepy in your mind and have no connection to the q except visually; Sort of like irak.hey look size zero!
__________________
Afrobean is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 07:33 PM   #209
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Tasselfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Widget Heaven
Age: 30
Posts: 25,159
Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default

this is amazing.... the two people that i've been most suspicious of, qreepy and moogy, both go and change their votes at the same time to the same person... and once again, moogy goes an makes a vote with no reasoning whatsoever.

its a complete tossup for me right now as to which of the 2 to vote for.... but i swear, i'm f-ing sick of hearing qreepys complaining. so, of the two... qreepy gets my vote. i'd probably go moogy (and probably will tomorrow... or at least have him #1 on my list), but g'damn you are annoying qreepy.

and no, you being annoying is not my reason to vote for you. you yelling and screaming to be seered is. your terrible logic used to defend yourself is. you being annoying is merely the piece that tips the scale in your favor over moogy.

updated vote count:
5 - qreepy
4 - moogy
3 - afro
1 - snapps
1 - tass

hasn't voted: blahblah
8 for insta lynch.
60 hours at 4am tonight. 7 hours and 20 minutes away.
__________________
RIP
Tasselfoot is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 07:37 PM   #210
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
lightdarkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New York
Age: 26
Posts: 11,306
Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default

I gotta go Moogy on this one.

Mainly, his one line vote switches are what bothers me most.

I still need to see how the rest of the day goes, but this will be my final vote.
__________________
lightdarkness is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 07:40 PM   #211
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player
 
QreepyBORIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: It is a mystery.
Age: 24
Posts: 7,454
Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default

Moogy, as to save myself.

Plus, he's been doing everything I say for him to over AIM. He doesn't have his own agenda. Is he trying to get close to a definite human (remember, through a wolf's eyes, if I am not a wolf, they know it)? I don't know. Is he bored? Probably. He's GMing his won game now, after all. O_o Never seen anything like it, in any case.

But I don't know what else to say, except I hope I saved Moogy's convos, haha.
__________________

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 07:43 PM   #212
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
FFR Veteran
 
GuidoHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Texas
Age: 30
Posts: 7,380
Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter
Default

::rubs eyes:: Ah, the joys of sleeping ten hours and waking up at six thirty. =)

Y'know, when reading through the three pages of new posts I was thinking to myself, "Self, doesn't Qreepy seem to be getting more and more suspicious?" I thought so, and considered changing my vote, but then Moogy went and changed his vote again, so I couldn't back off him.

Oh, regarding what Jay said to Alain, it would be pretty stupid for wolves to vote like a block like that, but considering the way Qreepy and Moogy have been acting, I wouldn't put it past them.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
GuidoHunter is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 07:48 PM   #213
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
alainbryden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: noitacoL
Age: 27
Posts: 2,872
Send a message via AIM to alainbryden Send a message via MSN to alainbryden Send a message via Yahoo to alainbryden
Default

Looks like it's coming in moogy all of the sudden. Good strategy by Qreepy to survive another night.
Attached Images
File Type: gif guide_185.gif (12.5 KB, 140 views)
__________________
~NEIGH
alainbryden is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 08:46 PM   #214
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Tasselfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Widget Heaven
Age: 30
Posts: 25,159
Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default

good by qreepy.... but this is my take on it:

they were both at 5/5... and, if they are both wolves, they know that 1 is going to die tonight. no question about that. so qreepy goes and votes for moogy to make it look like he's trying to save himself, and he is. but, he is also trying to convey that moogy is a wolf and he isn't, because a wolf wouldn't vote and kill another wolf, right?

wrong. this is the perfect scenario for a wolf to vote for another wolf. this makes me even more suspicious of both of them.
__________________
RIP
Tasselfoot is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 08:52 PM   #215
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player
 
QreepyBORIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: It is a mystery.
Age: 24
Posts: 7,454
Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default

No. I'm trying to save myself. -_-

Your logic would make sense if I were the Master Wolf only. Which I could easily appear to be.


But basically, my primary goal for the next round or two is survival. Other people come after that.
__________________

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 08:54 PM   #216
chardish
Environmentally Friendly
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
chardish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In transit
Age: 28
Posts: 6,929
Default

I agree with Tass's logic completely. But Moogy and Qreepy are (irrespectively) #1 and #2 on my list, and I want one of them to get insta-lynched and end this day. I don't care which one goes, they're both probably wolves.

I choose you, Moogy!
chardish is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 08:58 PM   #217
blahblah18
FFR Player
 
blahblah18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NOW BLAHTOPIA
Posts: 1,662
Send a message via AIM to blahblah18
Default

Moogy for everything that's been listed... every post is a vote, with little to no explanation, and he hasn't even tried defending his actions.. so I'm going to go and make it 8 votes and end this now.
__________________
but for now... postCount++

blahblah18 is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 08:58 PM   #218
evilbutterfly
FFR Player
 
evilbutterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Small town, TN
Age: 27
Posts: 5,784
Default

How many until an instalynch? I'm ready for Day 2 already.
__________________
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 08:58 PM   #219
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
lightdarkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New York
Age: 26
Posts: 11,306
Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default

instalynch @ 8 votes
__________________
lightdarkness is offline  
Old 12-3-2004, 09:04 PM   #220
Afrobean
Certified Postwhore
FFR Veteran
 
Afrobean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Hazel Park, MI
Age: 26
Posts: 13,243
Send a message via AIM to Afrobean
Default

Well isn't that 8 votes for Moogy now?
__________________
Afrobean is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution