Old 04-26-2012, 02:40 PM   #321
prefx
FFR Player
 
prefx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London, Canada
Age: 22
Posts: 805
Send a message via AIM to prefx Send a message via MSN to prefx
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

I take it this is now our current rivalry HQ seeing as 90% of our rivalry is in D4?
__________________
Someone make me a cool siggy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post
Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon
prefx is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 02:44 PM   #322
reuben_tate
their music is a song
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
reuben_tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Kawaiian Island~
Age: 21
Posts: 3,589
Send a message via MSN to reuben_tate Send a message via Skype™ to reuben_tate
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

gg d4, I'm out. I've given the song several 100 restarts already, and I'm tired of it already. I knew I was going to be out the first round the instant I saw the song title; I don't know how to jack. :/
__________________
Ask me stuffs: http://ask.fm/benguino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
If we get a sports forum I demand we also get an NSFW / Porn forum.

We can watch stupid people tackle each other and throw big balls and then we can watch bitches get fucked in the same way.





FMO AAA's
: (4)
Makiba (Oni get! ), Colorful Course, Pure Ruby, and Melonman's OP (although the game seems to think otherwise about the last one)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
My "warm" welcome to D4:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Hi, my name is Midnight, / I'd like to be the first to welcome you to D4. / I'm also going to be the first to make you lose. / Enjoy your (rather quick) stay. / I'm kidding <3 I look forward to this
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate
I'd shoot myself >_>...Nah, I wouldn't really do that. I'd be pissed though and would probably stop playing for the rest of the day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
mfw when BOTH of you failed to take a screenshot right; this is not rocket surgery people
Middie showing his God complex:


Middie 10 years from now:

Current Rivals: none...rip





reuben_tate is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #323
prefx
FFR Player
 
prefx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London, Canada
Age: 22
Posts: 805
Send a message via AIM to prefx Send a message via MSN to prefx
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

Mirror.

Right handed jacks become more prodominent that way and I could AAA it like its nothing on mirror, I just like my low AAA count.

Case and point: Right hand is generally the stronger hand jackwise for most players.
__________________
Someone make me a cool siggy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post
Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon
prefx is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 02:48 PM   #324
reuben_tate
their music is a song
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
reuben_tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Kawaiian Island~
Age: 21
Posts: 3,589
Send a message via MSN to reuben_tate Send a message via Skype™ to reuben_tate
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

But iirc, there are jacks on every arrow :/

(And I've been switching between mirror and non-mirror already, still not getting anywhere)
__________________
Ask me stuffs: http://ask.fm/benguino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
If we get a sports forum I demand we also get an NSFW / Porn forum.

We can watch stupid people tackle each other and throw big balls and then we can watch bitches get fucked in the same way.





FMO AAA's
: (4)
Makiba (Oni get! ), Colorful Course, Pure Ruby, and Melonman's OP (although the game seems to think otherwise about the last one)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
My "warm" welcome to D4:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Hi, my name is Midnight, / I'd like to be the first to welcome you to D4. / I'm also going to be the first to make you lose. / Enjoy your (rather quick) stay. / I'm kidding <3 I look forward to this
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate
I'd shoot myself >_>...Nah, I wouldn't really do that. I'd be pissed though and would probably stop playing for the rest of the day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
mfw when BOTH of you failed to take a screenshot right; this is not rocket surgery people
Middie showing his God complex:


Middie 10 years from now:

Current Rivals: none...rip





reuben_tate is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #325
prefx
FFR Player
 
prefx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London, Canada
Age: 22
Posts: 805
Send a message via AIM to prefx Send a message via MSN to prefx
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

More on the left hand (non mirror) and if your right is stronger you can take advantage and try to work out a better score at least. The length is also an aidsy factor.
__________________
Someone make me a cool siggy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post
Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon
prefx is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 02:54 PM   #326
CammyGoesRawr
☆☆☆
FFR Veteran
 
CammyGoesRawr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Southeast Bumblefuk
Age: 21
Posts: 1,983
Send a message via Skype™ to CammyGoesRawr
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

I can attest to the right hand being stronger when it comes to jacking. ability. I dunno why, it just feels like i have more control. I use controlled vibro-jacking though, as opposed to wrist jacking.

And yea, 6 out of the 7 people in my rivalry is in d4 (stickly in d5, good luck have fun)
__________________
._.
CammyGoesRawr is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 02:55 PM   #327
reuben_tate
their music is a song
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
reuben_tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Kawaiian Island~
Age: 21
Posts: 3,589
Send a message via MSN to reuben_tate Send a message via Skype™ to reuben_tate
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

@prefx: Well thanks for letting me know, I couldn't tell if the song was balanced or biased towards a certain hand myself.
__________________
Ask me stuffs: http://ask.fm/benguino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
If we get a sports forum I demand we also get an NSFW / Porn forum.

We can watch stupid people tackle each other and throw big balls and then we can watch bitches get fucked in the same way.





FMO AAA's
: (4)
Makiba (Oni get! ), Colorful Course, Pure Ruby, and Melonman's OP (although the game seems to think otherwise about the last one)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
My "warm" welcome to D4:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Hi, my name is Midnight, / I'd like to be the first to welcome you to D4. / I'm also going to be the first to make you lose. / Enjoy your (rather quick) stay. / I'm kidding <3 I look forward to this
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate
I'd shoot myself >_>...Nah, I wouldn't really do that. I'd be pissed though and would probably stop playing for the rest of the day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
mfw when BOTH of you failed to take a screenshot right; this is not rocket surgery people
Middie showing his God complex:


Middie 10 years from now:

Current Rivals: none...rip





reuben_tate is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #328
usapon
FFR Player
FFR Veteran
 
usapon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

:'(
......
__________________
usapon is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 03:10 PM   #329
mrpreggers
FFR Player
 
mrpreggers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,327
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

I like how in 3 divisions you're safe as long as you submit. Get off your asses people..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
this is one of the stupidest things i`ve seen on this site and i`ve read at least 4 posts about not eating gluten from cavernio
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNGRX View Post
We absolutely need an ignore list so that I can ignore Bobby Jeffrey Hill in the prochat. He's been disrespecting my favorite anime and must be ignored. Let everything he types in chat not show up for me.
mrpreggers is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 03:14 PM   #330
CammyGoesRawr
☆☆☆
FFR Veteran
 
CammyGoesRawr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Southeast Bumblefuk
Age: 21
Posts: 1,983
Send a message via Skype™ to CammyGoesRawr
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by usapon View Post
:'(
......
You'll need to take a proper screenshot for pop to accept the score.
__________________
._.
CammyGoesRawr is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #331
prefx
FFR Player
 
prefx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London, Canada
Age: 22
Posts: 805
Send a message via AIM to prefx Send a message via MSN to prefx
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

Document 13b 1,169 - 4 - 0 - 0 - 0 1,173 1,817,050 4/24/12

Replays page has it dated. Should be fine.
__________________
Someone make me a cool siggy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post
Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon
prefx is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #332
CammyGoesRawr
☆☆☆
FFR Veteran
 
CammyGoesRawr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Southeast Bumblefuk
Age: 21
Posts: 1,983
Send a message via Skype™ to CammyGoesRawr
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

Maybeh :P I'm just playing the role of the messenger, Eric said scores "must be submitted in the form of a screenshot"

but since it is dated as 4/24, he might accept it :3
__________________
._.
CammyGoesRawr is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #333
Zekramcross
The Break Ends
FFR Veteran
 
Zekramcross's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: White Desert
Age: 20
Posts: 1,786
Send a message via Skype™ to Zekramcross
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

Still can't AAA Sunless... I guess it will continue to haunt me.
__________________

Zekramcross is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #334
megamon88
aka Assertive Fluttershy
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
megamon88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Ottawa/Waterloo, Canada
Age: 20
Posts: 2,515
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

Whatever, it'll get me through the round. Lost a bit of skill after not playing for a week.

megamon88 is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #335
yo man im awesome
God is Wearing Black
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
yo man im awesome's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New York
Age: 17
Posts: 6,135
Send a message via AIM to yo man im awesome Send a message via Skype™ to yo man im awesome
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

rofl gave it one try, hands are freezing. Not gonna re-AAA unless you bitches force me to.



my "character" picture describes it pretty well
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 View Post
Shut the fuck up Middie, the fact that you've already did this multiple fucking times disregarding every fucking warning/ban given to you, this is why no one fucking respects you both as a member and as a simfile artist.

It's totally fine to be vocal about your opinions, but your attitude has been nothing short of intoxicating and you should just get the fuck out of any simfile thread ever because apparently you have no fucking idea when to shut the fuck up and realise that your opinion doesn't fucking matter as long as your attitude is shit.

Good fucking riddance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
yo man im awesome is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #336
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
popsicle_3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 4,548
Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by usapon View Post
:'(
......
Quote:
Originally Posted by prefx View Post
Document 13b 1,169 - 4 - 0 - 0 - 0 1,173 1,817,050 4/24/12

Replays page has it dated. Should be fine.
because of ben's thing below, i'm going to be consistent for this round, and take replays. next round it doesn't matter if you had the replay and FFR ate it, i'm not taking anything other than screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekramcross View Post
Still can't AAA Sunless... I guess it will continue to haunt me.
ditto


btw, reuben PM'd me and his score is currently 3-0-0-0
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetb anned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
popsicle_3000 is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #337
Evascythe
evascythe
FFR Veteran
 
Evascythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Vancouver, BC / Seattle, WA
Age: 24
Posts: 2,737
Send a message via AIM to Evascythe Send a message via MSN to Evascythe Send a message via Skype™ to Evascythe
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

boo, I'll be at work when the next round starts.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by moches View Post
I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude
Evascythe is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 06:00 PM   #338
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
popsicle_3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 4,548
Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

1 hr left!!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetb anned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
popsicle_3000 is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #339
prefx
FFR Player
 
prefx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London, Canada
Age: 22
Posts: 805
Send a message via AIM to prefx Send a message via MSN to prefx
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

Round 2 whaddup. Im intoxicated so I will not get a score immediately.
__________________
Someone make me a cool siggy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post
Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon
prefx is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #340
8 Hour Whore
←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
FFR Veteran
 
8 Hour Whore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 22
Posts: 2,307
Send a message via Skype™ to 8 Hour Whore
Default Re: popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular

1 Hour HYPE!!!!!
__________________
R.I.P JellyGod <333

Best AAA: Banned Forever
BlackFlags: 49
8 Hour Whore is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution