Old 05-13-2012, 09:34 PM   #7181
hi19hi19
lol happy
DeveloperSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
hi19hi19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: DESTINY
Age: 23
Posts: 10,098
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
The stream in Rave7 and Eclipse are "doable" but they're not particularly the best for scoring, haha.
Well, that or they are excellent for scoring... depends on which side of the glass you are on haha
__________________


hi19hi19 is offline  
Old 05-13-2012, 09:37 PM   #7182
jgano
P/T FFRer
FFR Veteran
 
jgano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 476
Send a message via AIM to jgano
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Improved a little bit on Sparkle Downer and cleaned up many of the boos from my first FC.






AAA'd the jacks. Got nervous going for the SDG and dropped some goods at the end.




DAMN IT, BEN!!!! And it was my best PA, too.




Only moved up 5 ranks and I would've been satisfied with this if not for the dreaded asterisk in my Tier Point stats.




OK, fixed the asterisk. Done playing this song for the night.

__________________
Expert AAA's: 87
Master AAA's: 21
Guru AAA's: 1
Brutal+ FC's: 31 (MOST RECENT: Zombie Sunset)
Best AAA's: Shatterscape, OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Document 13b, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs
jgano is offline  
Old 05-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #7183
Trogdor!!!!
Senior Member
FFR Veteran
 
Trogdor!!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,480
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

People still make jokes about if they miss one note they blame it on Ben?
__________________
Trogdor!!!! is offline  
Old 05-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #7184
awein999
beep
FFR Veteran
 
awein999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Posts: 3,714
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

i call hax


Edit: no offset used
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staiain View Post
i am super purple hippo
awein999 is offline  
Old 05-13-2012, 10:37 PM   #7185
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran
 
pmonibuv1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,220
Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

I second those hax.
__________________
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


pmonibuv1 is offline  
Old 05-13-2012, 10:39 PM   #7186
EzExZeRo7497
Tokyo Shoegazer
Sectional ModeratorDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
EzExZeRo7497's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Singapore, SG
Age: 17
Posts: 6,637
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by awein999 View Post
i call hax


Edit: no offset used
what
__________________
EzExZeRo7497 is offline  
Old 05-13-2012, 10:39 PM   #7187
Mau5
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Age: 19
Posts: 790
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! View Post
People still make jokes about if they miss one note they blame it on Ben?
Not a joke
Ben is basically a way of life.
A mental and physical state.
__________________
How to start an argument online:
Step 1) Express an opinion
Step 2) Wait....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.
Mau5 is offline  
Old 05-13-2012, 11:11 PM   #7188
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 22
Posts: 8,549
Send a message via Skype™ to Xx{Midnight}xX
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! View Post
People still make jokes about if they miss one note they blame it on Ben?
Yes. The Ben is ****ing evil.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline  
Old 05-14-2012, 12:34 AM   #7189
Jake Ferguson
FFR Player
 
Jake Ferguson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 995
Send a message via Skype™ to Jake Ferguson
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Finally cleaned this up enough to make it VC SDG #16
__________________



Jake Ferguson is offline  
Old 05-14-2012, 02:10 AM   #7190
Zakvvv666
I mostly play ctb now.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Zakvvv666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Meadowview, VA
Age: 22
Posts: 2,858
Send a message via Skype™ to Zakvvv666
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

This song is a troll
__________________

FMO AAA's: 22 - 0 (Piano Version), Colorful Course, May The Triforce Be With You, Defection, VS Boss Battle, Pure Ruby, Makiba, Still Blastin, Powerpuff Gabberz, Undiscovered Colors, Treasure Planet, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Gravity Blast, The Replicator, Starry Sky (TANUKI BOOTLEG), Minute Waltz v2, Zombie Killing, Blood Spilling, 300, Gynandromorph, ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy], summerghost

FGO SDG's: 8 - Skeletor, Rotary Slicers, Nainai 69, He's a Radical Rat, Piano Etude (Gymnastics), No Purpose Flour, Frictional Nevada, Indo No Sobaya (t+pazolite Remix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.


Zakvvv666 is offline  
Old 05-14-2012, 02:34 AM   #7191
Zakvvv666
I mostly play ctb now.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Zakvvv666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Meadowview, VA
Age: 22
Posts: 2,858
Send a message via Skype™ to Zakvvv666
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Double post because FMO SDG #24 ON A SIGHTREAD YEAAAHHHHH
__________________

FMO AAA's: 22 - 0 (Piano Version), Colorful Course, May The Triforce Be With You, Defection, VS Boss Battle, Pure Ruby, Makiba, Still Blastin, Powerpuff Gabberz, Undiscovered Colors, Treasure Planet, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Gravity Blast, The Replicator, Starry Sky (TANUKI BOOTLEG), Minute Waltz v2, Zombie Killing, Blood Spilling, 300, Gynandromorph, ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy], summerghost

FGO SDG's: 8 - Skeletor, Rotary Slicers, Nainai 69, He's a Radical Rat, Piano Etude (Gymnastics), No Purpose Flour, Frictional Nevada, Indo No Sobaya (t+pazolite Remix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.


Zakvvv666 is offline  
Old 05-14-2012, 07:53 AM   #7192
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
popsicle_3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 4,574
Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

glad to get these ones out of the way



this one was my worst level rank by about 500 :S




VC FC #100. nothing that special, but decent PA on such a long song.


the miss

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetb anned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
popsicle_3000 is offline  
Old 05-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #7193
EzExZeRo7497
Tokyo Shoegazer
Sectional ModeratorDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
EzExZeRo7497's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Singapore, SG
Age: 17
Posts: 6,637
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

I've been trying to get for a long time... and finally....

SUB-100 RAW GOODS ON RATO
91.8 raw goods, the only FSO I have left is Death Piano...



Now to FC it...
__________________

Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 05-14-2012 at 09:25 AM..
EzExZeRo7497 is offline  
Old 05-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #7194
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
popsicle_3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 4,574
Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

eze....

and a few potential 9s headed my way soon:
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetb anned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
popsicle_3000 is offline  
Old 05-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #7195
EzExZeRo7497
Tokyo Shoegazer
Sectional ModeratorDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
EzExZeRo7497's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Singapore, SG
Age: 17
Posts: 6,637
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Damn, I remember when you're struggling with 9s - Look at where you are now, now give Jake more competition
__________________
EzExZeRo7497 is offline  
Old 05-14-2012, 09:39 AM   #7196
Trogdor!!!!
Senior Member
FFR Veteran
 
Trogdor!!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,480
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Nice Gaussian Blur 3 Sicle. :3
__________________
Trogdor!!!! is offline  
Old 05-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #7197
igotrhythm
Banned
FFR Veteran
 
igotrhythm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Meesheegan
Age: 29
Posts: 6,171
Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! View Post
People still make jokes about if they miss one note they blame it on Ben?
Hey, we have to blame it on somebody to make ourselves feel better.

On the subject of hi19 streams: I struggled with the 123234 part in the last stream of Reality more than any other pattern in the song (the anchored jump chain was pretty bad too), though I can see how this becomes a bigger issue when AAAing is one's goal. Also, {Rose}.

Last edited by igotrhythm; 05-14-2012 at 10:18 AM..
igotrhythm is offline  
Old 05-14-2012, 03:01 PM   #7198
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
xXOpkillerXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canada,Quebec
Posts: 2,853
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

3 FMO left !!! got this one on first try today omg wtf yay~
xXOpkillerXx is online now  
Old 05-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #7199
hi19hi19
lol happy
DeveloperSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
hi19hi19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: DESTINY
Age: 23
Posts: 10,098
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 View Post
I've been trying to get for a long time... and finally....

SUB-100 RAW GOODS ON RATO
91.8 raw goods, the only FSO I have left is Death Piano...



Now to FC it...
dat is sum p.good PA
__________________


hi19hi19 is offline  
Old 05-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #7200
shonen7
[GAR-CANO]
FFR Veteran
 
shonen7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 21
Posts: 266
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

I will one day conquer the FMO barrier but this is a step in the right direction.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rotary Slicers - 16g 1b.jpg (132.0 KB, 0 views)
shonen7 is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution