Old 12-25-2011, 05:13 AM   #7861
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran
 
kmay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: USA
Age: 23
Posts: 6,076
Send a message via AIM to kmay
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

no hes a D6 player, but the tournament is like over so no point in moving him.
__________________


kmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:36 AM   #7862
Matsumisan
FFR Player
 
Matsumisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 78
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

what the hell is that rain score yoshi
Matsumisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:41 AM   #7863
YoshL
Boat Lover
Sectional ModeratorEvent StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
YoshL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kanoya Base
Age: 22
Posts: 5,564
Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage: View Post
That's my score, he decided to advertise it here for some reason....
it's stage's score. thanks for reading^_^
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayphon View Post
I'm 100% this is not about being a wolf I think this is clearly about a fucking hippo truck just rolling over all of ffr







YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 03:30 PM   #7864
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran
 
kmay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: USA
Age: 23
Posts: 6,076
Send a message via AIM to kmay
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

**** you CBR >:[







I FAIL. just realized there is a link to the dashboard of the left of the main page. -_-
__________________



Last edited by kmay; 12-25-2011 at 05:24 PM..
kmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #7865
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
popsicle_3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 4,639
Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

haha!!! wait... i didn't know that either /
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetb anned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
popsicle_3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 05:43 PM   #7866
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
reuben_tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Kawaiian Island~
Age: 22
Posts: 3,788
Send a message via MSN to reuben_tate Send a message via Skype™ to reuben_tate
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 View Post
haha!!! wait... i didn't know that either /
rofl, that's the only link I've been using to get to the dashboard. xD You know these things when you read every single post in this thread. \o/
__________________
AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Hi, my name is Midnight, I'd like to be the first to welcome you to D4. I'm also going to be the first to make you lose. Enjoy your (rather quick) stay.I'm kidding <3 I look forward to this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 05:53 PM   #7867
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
popsicle_3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 4,639
Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
rofl, that's the only link I've been using to get to the dashboard. xD You know these things when you read every single post in this thread. \o/
i have been reading every post in this thread, but must have glossed over it.
i always type the url XD
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetb anned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
popsicle_3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 05:59 PM   #7868
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran
 
kmay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: USA
Age: 23
Posts: 6,076
Send a message via AIM to kmay
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

i use the posts on the front page. but this christmas shit was making that more annoying than it needed to be =/
__________________


kmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 06:16 PM   #7869
Zakvvv666
I mostly play ctb now.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Zakvvv666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Meadowview, VA
Age: 23
Posts: 2,861
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

I'm sad that this is the best I've done combo wise, and my best PA wise still isn't under 30 goods, I'm sorry, but picking this song for D4 was far too unfair.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot-2011-12-25_18.14.51.jpg (34.6 KB, 0 views)
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.


Zakvvv666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 06:51 PM   #7870
bmah
shots FIRED
AdministratorGame ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
bmah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Edmonton, AB
Age: 27
Posts: 8,043
Send a message via AIM to bmah Send a message via Skype™ to bmah
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

From looking at the songs provided for each division, I have to say that D4 has it the hardest. D4 in my opinion has the greatest ratio of "hard" songs for their skill level. And while each files test different skills, I'm just basing it off of the general reception (e.g. many people in other divisions seem to agree that Mermaid Island is harder than D5's song for this round).

So if you did well in D4, it's very commendable.
__________________
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #7871
Zakvvv666
I mostly play ctb now.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Zakvvv666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Meadowview, VA
Age: 23
Posts: 2,861
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

I don't think I can make it to Round 7, I've used all my miracles on Finder and SAMBISTA
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.


Zakvvv666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:31 PM   #7872
Stage:
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Stage:'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 282
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

Mermaid Island is REALLY tricky for a D4 song IMO (I mean compared to other division's songs)
Stage: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:09 PM   #7873
YoshL
Boat Lover
Sectional ModeratorEvent StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
YoshL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kanoya Base
Age: 22
Posts: 5,564
Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

yay for jack transitions and trills! o3o

i'll be quiet now (trip till thursday, i hope my score holds :P cause you never know...)
cyall
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayphon View Post
I'm 100% this is not about being a wolf I think this is clearly about a fucking hippo truck just rolling over all of ffr







YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:50 PM   #7874
yo man im awesome
God is Wearing Black
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
yo man im awesome's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New York
Age: 18
Posts: 6,467
Send a message via AIM to yo man im awesome Send a message via Skype™ to yo man im awesome
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHl View Post
yay for jack transitions and trills! o3o

i'll be quiet now (trip till thursday, i hope my score holds :P cause you never know...)
cyall
You know what, due to my lack of wanting to play that great file again, I think I'll give you a cristmas present and let you have this round.

Merry Christmas.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
yo man im awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:04 PM   #7875
hi19hi19
lol happy
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
hi19hi19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: DESTINY
Age: 24
Posts: 11,226
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

I can beat yo man's score, but I am pretty certain I won't be touching 1-1-0-0.
Great score YOSHl
__________________
Check out my latest packs:



RIP in Peace D_C's Team Tournament:
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:48 PM   #7876
psychoangel691
Event & Social Media Manager
Game ManagerForum ModeratorEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
psychoangel691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bel Air MD
Posts: 8,933
Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
From looking at the songs provided for each division, I have to say that D4 has it the hardest. D4 in my opinion has the greatest ratio of "hard" songs for their skill level. And while each files test different skills, I'm just basing it off of the general reception (e.g. many people in other divisions seem to agree that Mermaid Island is harder than D5's song for this round).

So if you did well in D4, it's very commendable.
And yet it's been low sdg/AAA or die every round.....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
I dressed up as a fucking drag queen today and even I didn't have that level of sass
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #7877
DossarLX ODI
Game Manager
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
DossarLX ODI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 21
Posts: 13,566
Send a message via AIM to DossarLX ODI Send a message via Skype™ to DossarLX ODI
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

Interesting, this round for D6 wasn't AAA or die
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
Quote:
[11:23:11 PM] Brandon S.: The only reason why it says he has so many quads on smo
[11:23:28 PM] Brandon S.: is because he went full fledged fucking autism mode on Doin the Kirby
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:56 PM   #7878
Magicturbo
Beatrix~
FFR Veteran
 
Magicturbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,508
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

This is getting tough, bleh
Magicturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 01:26 AM   #7879
ghost-
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Nebraska
Age: 22
Posts: 787
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

Hello, "magicturbo", what is getting tough? Surely you can "tough it out" as they say! I wish you good luck in the following rounds!
ghost- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 01:32 AM   #7880
YoshL
Boat Lover
Sectional ModeratorEvent StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
YoshL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kanoya Base
Age: 22
Posts: 5,564
Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

also, with Reuben pulling out a 33 good run on J&C wow.

improvement seen all around, people are doing insanely well
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayphon View Post
I'm 100% this is not about being a wolf I think this is clearly about a fucking hippo truck just rolling over all of ffr







YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution