Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 06:15 PM   #81
qqwref
stepmania archaeologist
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
qqwref's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 24
Posts: 4,008
Send a message via AIM to qqwref Send a message via Skype™ to qqwref
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

I'm working on a pack database (with no files/downloads) where people will eventually be able to search for a song/author/stepauthor and see what packs it's in. Would any of you guys be willing to put your packs somewhere (ftp or torrent) in a way that I can download individual files (not as rar'd folders, that is)? I only really need the sm files and cdtitles, so it'd save time to not have to download the songs.

Also, if anyone wants to actually help enter packs into the thing, PM/IM me
__________________
Stepmania Song Search - 1518 packs and counting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimerax View Post
Repeating, please no retarded files that aren't even going with the song
qqwref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #82
Yesssss
FFR Player
 
Yesssss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: In a Lawnmower
Age: 25
Posts: 2,520
Send a message via AIM to Yesssss
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

Link to the missing solo packs:
http://www.mediafire.com/?va04c2tq5b...o517t61ue5bawt

Individual links:
KBO Solo Files Part VI:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3o517t61ue5bawt
http://www.mediafire.com/?kfz5cea8u9f044g
http://www.mediafire.com/?wyxfsubisjss8ut
KBO Solo Files Part VII:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d5b3czvmdq3bee0
http://www.mediafire.com/?wleb0xl85zoodq5
http://www.mediafire.com/?d0v78pfa586dpiv
http://www.mediafire.com/?va04c2tq5bs5p1t
Solo Rulz:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6c9qdv2hhf60crl
http://www.mediafire.com/?yf1m57ljc73vcm0
ODI Pack 2 (with solo conversions):
http://www.mediafire.com/?xg10w5017zqq5ac
http://www.mediafire.com/?vxl3oioc3ucbioc
http://www.mediafire.com/?cczeidh3kjktd44
__________________
YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!
Yesssss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:29 PM   #83
icontrolyourworld
( . Y . )
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
icontrolyourworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 21
Posts: 3,411
Send a message via AIM to icontrolyourworld Send a message via Skype™ to icontrolyourworld
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

ty yesssss
__________________
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:34 PM   #84
Winrar
Quasi-porn
FFR Veteran
 
Winrar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 22
Posts: 1,676
Send a message via Skype™ to Winrar
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

I only have the first half of LCP3 uploaded, i'm uploading the second right now.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/40s16v

EDIT: Here's the second half
http://www.sendspace.com/file/iwkmju
__________________

Last edited by Winrar; 01-26-2012 at 05:47 PM..
Winrar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:02 AM   #85
tunsz555
FFR Player
 
tunsz555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Thailand
Posts: 87
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

Here's the forgotten pack since it's release.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ti04qxyyi0097wk

(With Vids)
http://www.mediafire.com/?7wm5pnreqzv1put
http://www.mediafire.com/?v4x4jjiv46lgd9h


*Self advertisement*
tunsz555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:15 AM   #86
who_cares973
FFR Player
 
who_cares973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: :U
Age: 26
Posts: 14,834
Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqwref View Post
I'm working on a pack database (with no files/downloads) where people will eventually be able to search for a song/author/stepauthor and see what packs it's in. Would any of you guys be willing to put your packs somewhere (ftp or torrent) in a way that I can download individual files (not as rar'd folders, that is)? I only really need the sm files and cdtitles, so it'd save time to not have to download the songs.

Also, if anyone wants to actually help enter packs into the thing, PM/IM me
id be willing to help
__________________
who_cares973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #87
Shikari
FFR Player
 
Shikari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,917
Send a message via AIM to Shikari Send a message via Skype™ to Shikari
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
id be willing to help
Me too, QQ. I have a good number of packs, I just need to make a torrent for them and separate cd titles and .sm files for ya.
__________________
Shikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #88
icontrolyourworld
( . Y . )
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
icontrolyourworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 21
Posts: 3,411
Send a message via AIM to icontrolyourworld Send a message via Skype™ to icontrolyourworld
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

Added Bunch of Files You Probably Don't Have (Volume I), and Solo Monogatari, and LCP3 links, thanks guys, keep em coming
__________________
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #89
Gundam-Dude
`~`
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Gundam-Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 23
Posts: 6,784
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

FFR Community Pack Summer 2011
http://www.staiain.net/StepMania/Son...mer%202011.rar
OR
Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?7t2f8u6f6f1hrfa
Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?rl6jbzljjyi62ca

FFR Community Pack Autumn 2011
https://rapidshare.com/files/2476496...2011_-fix-.rar
OR
Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?69dw3iywktmqn39
Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?kj4lkpqf4xw3wp2

FFR Community Pack Winter 2011
http://www.staiain.net/StepMania/Son...0(Patched).rar
OR
Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?1zvwe9zlh6nvxbd
Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?z8uzwb4wk99337j
__________________
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #90
icontrolyourworld
( . Y . )
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
icontrolyourworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 21
Posts: 3,411
Send a message via AIM to icontrolyourworld Send a message via Skype™ to icontrolyourworld
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

Thank you gundam dude added

also I realized the links for 3.95 and 3.9+ were taken down since they were on megaupload so I replaced 3.95
Stepmania 3.95 (StepMania online): http://www.mediafire.com/?bwdmwwqdvcrrfvk

I'm missing 3.9+ though, if someone has it (it's not very popular but it's still really amazing!) could you upload that
__________________
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:41 PM   #91
Gundam-Dude
`~`
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Gundam-Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 23
Posts: 6,784
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

oh and you might as well add these two since you have the first two parts.

Gundam-Dude Simfiles III
http://www.mediafire.com/?g4s4bz9l5g3q9c8

Gundam-Dude Simfiles IV
http://www.mediafire.com/?y8rh83b0c84c0v4
__________________
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-1-2012, 02:44 AM   #92
leadafro
<3 Kommisar
FFR Veteran
 
leadafro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Trying to play ITG where no arcades can be found.
Age: 25
Posts: 975
Send a message via AIM to leadafro Send a message via Yahoo to leadafro
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

RIP megaupload. God I'm late...
__________________
I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.
leadafro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-3-2012, 07:38 PM   #93
qqwref
stepmania archaeologist
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
qqwref's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 24
Posts: 4,008
Send a message via AIM to qqwref Send a message via Skype™ to qqwref
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

Not 100% sure on this list, but I think these are the packs that are left.

88 KBO Solo Files (Part VII)
Aids Infested Herpies Pack
Arch0wl MegaPack
beatmaniaIIDX 17 SIRIUS Megapack - http://mediafire.com/?886deq88ly3v4e1 / http://mediafire.com/?k7kf69eziq8rcep / http://mediafire.com/?ah3v84rn94ajv6m
Best of SS
ceteka Presents - Stepmania Masterpiece Theater Vol. 1
ceteka Presents - Stepmania Masterpiece Theater Vol. 2
Chaos in Progress - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...20Progress.zip
Chaos in Progress 3 - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...ogress%203.zip
Cosmic Apocalypse - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...Apocalypse.zip
Cosmic Evolution - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...0Evolution.zip
Cosmic Incarnate - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...0Incarnate.zip
Cosmic Poopoo - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...c%20Poopoo.zip
Cosmic Power
Cosmic Reincarnate - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...eincarnate.zip
CZIP Pack vFINAL
Farewell, My Little Stepmania Pack - http://www.mediafire.com/?66ngrqf81ga49pz
Foonmix - http://foonmix.nothing.sh/redirect/foonmix_dl.cgi
Foonmix Plus - http://foonmix.nothing.sh/redirect/foonplus_dl.cgi
Flash Flash Revolution Community Pack 3
German Dump Minipack
German Dump Minipack 2
gotya2009
Moches Originals - mostly here? http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=114933
NVLM_ZK originals
OniGuru's Vibradumptatious Pack
SMOC Collaboration Pack
SMOC 2nd
SMOC 3rd
SMOC 4th
SMOC 6th Package
SSSC PACK - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...SSC%20PACK.zip
SSSC Pack 2 - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...20Pack%202.zip
TG '10 submissions
TSACP1
TSACP2
Ultimate Simfile Pack - http://houkouonchi.net:8080/packs/ul...mfile_pack.rar
Vocaloid Collaboration 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?k9c1jve2bl89jdr
Vocaloid Collaboration 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?3ec687u4l7rby82
Vocaloid Collaboration 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?ldvevkacbdlu60f
Xoon 4 part 1 - http://simfiles.gr-p.com/index.php?d...20part%201.zip

(new links:
http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/f98...n-packs-81990/
http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...ty%20Packs---/
http://smosim.hostei.com/packs.php )

EDIT: Incidentally, I have those GDMP packs right now if you want me to upload them... and I should have the TSACP, NVLM, and AIHP packs somewhere at home on my external (->wait a month lol).
__________________
Stepmania Song Search - 1518 packs and counting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimerax View Post
Repeating, please no retarded files that aren't even going with the song

Last edited by qqwref; 02-11-2012 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: whups. post should be fixed now
qqwref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-4-2012, 04:19 AM   #94
Yesssss
FFR Player
 
Yesssss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: In a Lawnmower
Age: 25
Posts: 2,520
Send a message via AIM to Yesssss
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

I just uploaded KBO solo files part VII

of those without a link I have:
cetaka masterpiece theater 1 and 2
FFRCP3 (who doesn't?)
SMOC collab pack

I'll wait for someone else to upload FFRCP3 since my offsets probably differ from the official release.

Edit: I just realized that SMOC collab pack may have videos in it that I removed (my version is 163MB). Either way it's worth uploading
cetaka Presents - Stepmania Masterpiece Theater Vol. 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?fxsv84c64c5e7r7

cetaka Presents - Stepmania Masterpiece Theater Vol. 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?53z3j55z8es154e

SMOC Collaboration Pack (videos removed?)
http://www.mediafire.com/?k0175ys1ojwdxx3
http://www.mediafire.com/?47v99my52irwllt
__________________
YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

Last edited by Yesssss; 02-4-2012 at 05:03 AM..
Yesssss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-4-2012, 10:26 AM   #95
VSToL
FFR Player
 
VSToL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 11
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqwref View Post
Not 100% sure on this list, but I think these are the packs that are left.

88 KBO Solo Files (Part VII)
Aids Infested Herpies Pack
Arch0wl MegaPack
beatmaniaIIDX 17 SIRIUS Megapack - http://mediafire.com/?886deq88ly3v4e1 / http://mediafire.com/?k7kf69eziq8rcep / http://mediafire.com/?ah3v84rn94ajv6m
Best of SS
ceteka Presents - Stepmania Masterpiece Theater Vol. 1
ceteka Presents - Stepmania Masterpiece Theater Vol. 2
Chaos in Progress - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...20Progress.zip
Chaos in Progress 3 - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...ogress%203.zip
Cosmic Apocalypse - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...Apocalypse.zip
Cosmic Evolution - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...0Evolution.zip
Cosmic Incarnate - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...0Incarnate.zip
Cosmic Poopoo - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...c%20Poopoo.zip
Cosmic Power
Cosmic Reincarnate - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...eincarnate.zip
CZIP Pack vFINAL
Farewell, My Little Stepmania Pack - http://www.mediafire.com/?66ngrqf81ga49pz
Foonmix - http://foonmix.nothing.sh/redirect/foonmix_dl.cgi
Foonmix Plus - http://foonmix.nothing.sh/redirect/foonplus_dl.cgi
Flash Flash Revolution Community Pack 3
German Dump Minipack
German Dump Minipack 2
gotya2009
Moches Originals - mostly here? http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=114933
NVLM_ZK originals
OniGuru's Vibradumptatious Pack
SMOC Collaboration Pack
SMOC 2nd
SMOC 3rd
SMOC 4th
SMOC 6th Package
SSSC PACK - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...SSC%20PACK.zip
SSSC Pack 2 - http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...20Pack%202.zip
TG '10 submissions
TSACP1
TSACP2
Ultimate Simfile Pack - http://houkouonchi.net:8080/packs/ul...mfile_pack.rar
Vocaloid Collaboration 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?k9c1jve2bl89jdr
Vocaloid Collaboration 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?3ec687u4l7rby82
Vocaloid Collaboration 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?ldvevkacbdlu60f
Xoon 4 part 1 - http://simfiles.gr-p.com/index.php?d...20part%201.zip

(new links:
http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/f98...n-packs-81990/
http://divinelegy.com/simfiles/%5Bi%...ty%20Packs---/
http://smosim.hostei.com/packs.php )

EDIT: Incidentally, I have those GDMP packs right now if you want me to upload them... and I should have the TSACP, NVLM, and AIHP packs somewhere at home on my external (->wait a month lol).
There's a working link to Best of SS, actually. Uploading GDMP 1/2 as we speak.

gdmp
http://www.mediafire.com/?8xwbvifvzipjlxi

gdmp 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?par83rroy4drif4
__________________
not french

Last edited by VSToL; 02-4-2012 at 11:23 AM..
VSToL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2012, 01:49 PM   #96
MetzgerSM
FFR Player
 
MetzgerSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 241
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

add this:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...35#post3632135
__________________
MetzgerSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2012, 11:56 AM   #97
icontrolyourworld
( . Y . )
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
icontrolyourworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 21
Posts: 3,411
Send a message via AIM to icontrolyourworld Send a message via Skype™ to icontrolyourworld
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

Wowy thank you everyone for helping put this thing back together, updated to this post
__________________
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:40 PM   #98
qqwref
stepmania archaeologist
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
qqwref's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 24
Posts: 4,008
Send a message via AIM to qqwref Send a message via Skype™ to qqwref
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

Okay, here's what we have left now (I think)... I uploaded a bunch of these for you guys.

Uploaded:
Aids Infested Herpies Pack - http://www.mediafire.com/?vv1ncxq6jb2l7wq
ceteka Presents - Stepmania Masterpiece Theater Vol. 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?m32br3sg3ujhsg9
ceteka Presents - Stepmania Masterpiece Theater Vol. 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?m1ohfboygabft9d
Moches Originals - http://www.mediafire.com/?ci8ijjaxb68gdf0 / http://www.mediafire.com/?ixb29qdcomszjzw
NVLM_ZK originals - http://www.mediafire.com/?x4xkc8j452je3gn / http://www.mediafire.com/?bny68xti1f92pjj / http://www.mediafire.com/?6ipzawvw4k35i0i
OniGuru's Vibradumptatious Pack - http://oron.com/8xfia1rdynk7
SMOC Collaboration Pack - http://oron.com/ggvusukmcbil

Still missing?:
88 KBO Solo Files (Part VII)
Arch0wl MegaPack
Cosmic Power
CZIP Pack vFINAL
Flash Flash Revolution Community Pack 3
gotya2009
SMOC 2nd
SMOC 3rd
SMOC 4th
SMOC 6th Package
TG '10 submissions
TSACP1
TSACP2
__________________
Stepmania Song Search - 1518 packs and counting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimerax View Post
Repeating, please no retarded files that aren't even going with the song
qqwref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:42 PM   #99
who_cares973
FFR Player
 
who_cares973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: :U
Age: 26
Posts: 14,834
Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

Is the arch owl megapack that one archmage dark owl pack?
__________________
who_cares973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #100
qqwref
stepmania archaeologist
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
qqwref's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 24
Posts: 4,008
Send a message via AIM to qqwref Send a message via Skype™ to qqwref
Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

Good question. I'm not actually sure, but that one seems important enough to qualify for the list, and it's not listed separately...
__________________
Stepmania Song Search - 1518 packs and counting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimerax View Post
Repeating, please no retarded files that aren't even going with the song
qqwref is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution