Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-4-2019, 11:41 PM   #21
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,949
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

nah i think i'll stick w/ my t-force vote
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 12:10 AM   #22
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,558
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

This game started off with a bang.

Will it ever get finished? That is the question
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 01:27 AM   #23
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,898
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Man that's surprisingly tryhard for Charu.

noted

Anyway letting you all know I'm gonna be a massive hypocrite come EoD so when it happens I don't want to see people shocked.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

IT'S OUR THREE YEAR
A N N I V E R S A R Y






Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 01:34 AM   #24
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 519
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

i've been bullied out of my pokemon cards by tiloco and he's not even in the game
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 03:48 AM   #25
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,558
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Did anyone notice that InD has said that snail mail is an option for submitting requests during night phase? Someone send him a letter
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 07:28 AM   #26
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 24
Posts: 40
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Hi everyone. Im excited to play. holiday season always sucks for me so maybe this can be a good distraction for a little while.
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 10:36 AM   #27
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 38
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

hello friends and non-friends~

oh yay I can make a new avi for this account now
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 11:13 AM   #28
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 451
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Votes from post 4 to post 27
Night in 35:47:55

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- flashflash account -- Charu (2)
  • 10 -- not voting -- 123kappa3 (1), DaBackpack (0), flashflash account (2), mellon_collie (1), MixMasterLar (2), psychoangel691 (0), Riotpolice (0), Shadow_God_10 (2), SubaruPoptart (0), XelNya (2)
  • 2 -- Error -- Funnygurl555 (4), storn42 (7)
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 11:40 AM   #29
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran
 
Riotpolice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North Carolina
Age: 25
Posts: 1,934
Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Hi. I am on my break at work. Feeling like the day 1 shenaneganeries are still in play. I'll wait till later to get serious.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Riotpolice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 11:48 AM   #30
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran
 
Riotpolice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North Carolina
Age: 25
Posts: 1,934
Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

By the way it has been a while. I forgot if we are able to edit posts or not. If I do something dumb like that I should be modkilled, but I will try to remember as much as I can.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Riotpolice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 12:36 PM   #31
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,898
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Never edit post no matter the reason.

Rule of TWG
No change rule
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

IT'S OUR THREE YEAR
A N N I V E R S A R Y






Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 12:58 PM   #32
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,898
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

I just noticed on the first page my name is spelled with the appropriate capitalized letters

This pleases me greatly and makes me wish I had signed up sooner
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

IT'S OUR THREE YEAR
A N N I V E R S A R Y






Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 01:13 PM   #33
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 519
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

miXmasTerlaR
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 01:22 PM   #34
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 393
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Imma quit my job at the end of this week so that I can devote more time to this game
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 02:18 PM   #35
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,668
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Charu's posts gave me a case on whiplash, i'm gonna need a trip to the doctors.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 02:20 PM   #36
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 840
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

oh I didnt think this starter until tonight, I was gonna have a cool post ready
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i admire this subsection of the ffr community's ability to tolerate you

because i really, truly can't
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 02:25 PM   #37
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 6,978
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
Hi. I am on my break at work. Feeling like the day 1 shenaneganeries are still in play. I'll wait till later to get serious.
Listen, sonny! If this were day one shenanigans as you believe, then you'll be only partially right I'm afraid. We got a couple of folks who already wanna get to business and that in itself is where the game will go!

How will it go?

Who knows!?

I have hunch it'll be spectacular though!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 02:25 PM   #38
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 6,978
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
oh I didnt think this starter until tonight, I was gonna have a cool post ready
It's not too late to make a grand entrance!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 02:49 PM   #39
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,949
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
Votes from post 4 to post 27
Night in 35:47:55

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- flashflash account -- Charu (2)
  • 10 -- not voting -- 123kappa3 (1), DaBackpack (0), flashflash account (2), mellon_collie (1), MixMasterLar (2), psychoangel691 (0), Riotpolice (0), Shadow_God_10 (2), SubaruPoptart (0), XelNya (2)
  • 2 -- Error -- Funnygurl555 (4), storn42 (7)
dunno why my post is an error
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-5-2019, 03:30 PM   #40
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,668
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
dunno why my post is an error
It wasn't funny enough.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution