Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-1-2009, 11:53 AM   #61
Haimerej
FFR Player

Default Re: FireKai Original Reborn

The fact that there are so many members are a testament to the fact you four are good at what you are doing here. Do I have to say 'thank you for making the clan' every single post in here? Not when the simple fact that I'm posting here says it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
hawkkai22 (1:41:21 AM): No qeustions asked, krunky over cookies hands down
hellhounds64 (1:41:36 AM): Depends,
hellhounds64 (1:41:44 AM): how does Krunky taste? ;o
hawkkai22 (1:41:53 AM): why dont you come get a lick :P
hellhounds64 (1:42:17 AM): HOW LICKS DOES IT TAKE FOR KRUNKY TO TASTE LIKE A COOKIE?! THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW O:
hawkkai22 (1:42:33 AM): LMFA0O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haimerej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2009, 12:41 PM   #62
KotHN
FFR's Resident President
FFR Veteran

I'm most definitely out of the clan
I hope I can continue to participate in your tournaments though, they're fun
KotHN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2009, 12:55 PM   #63
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Whoa, wait a min KotHN, what the hell?
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2009, 12:59 PM   #64
KotHN
FFR's Resident President
FFR Veteran

Completely and entirely not interested. I'm surprised at how people have come together, albeit momentarily, over the formation of a new clan, but it won't last. Especially with this system which prevents rivalry. This clan is full of power-hungry, self-righteous, self-important people and any peace you have now won't last.
I'm not interested in attempting to do anything anymore, so feel free to take me out of the clan.
Old 07-1-2009, 01:03 PM   #65
Haimerej
FFR Player

Well... I'm not power-hungry or self-righteous. You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who isn't self-important though...

Quote:
hellhounds64 (1:42:17 AM): HOW LICKS DOES IT TAKE FOR KRUNKY TO TASTE LIKE A COOKIE?! THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW O:
Old 07-1-2009, 01:16 PM   #66
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

I'm in frankie lol
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2009, 01:32 PM   #67
Seefu Sefirosu
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Seefu Sefirosu

Christ JESUS, people!

Look, why do people give a **** about respect or title or what have you? You did something, be happy about that. The people who need to know know you did it. Stop being power-hungry wolves who just want approval and gratification! Allegedly, that's why this failed the last go-round!

If I were a leader or former leader, I'd care a little less about respect and MYSELF and a little more about helping this clan achieve balance and get back on its feet! Some of you are absolutely pitiful in the way you act when you do something for an organization! God forbid we don't give you praise right when you want it!

All of the people who have ever done anything big had people who did ten times the work behind the scenes and were never mentioned! Those people never came out and wanted approval or a pat on the back, they just did the work, felt good, and went on their way! Why can't all of us be like that?

Because some people who do the behind-the-scenes work here are selfish. Yes, yes, you deserve respect. So did many President's wives, and very few get any.

And please, next time someone wants to air a grievance, have the guts to speak English.

That will be all.

Carry on. If this prompts my removal from the clan, so be it. It doesn't change that this needed to be said.

Hopefully we can all work peacefully.
Seefu Sefirosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2009, 01:38 PM   #68
norsegod666
Well hello there!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to norsegod666

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalAtlas View Post
Im going to speak solely for myself here- but i dont think anyone should complain for lack of ackowledgement or respect- i acknowledge and respect everyone whose contributed to this team and anyone who has something to say and who says it decently and without attitude- Major People to thank are Gun92 Tc_halogen Sapphirion and Krunkykai- those 4 are the original and made the clan what it is and everyone should show there respect to them- lets make this a better team and giveup the childishness that was abundant in the last thread- just because we dont say anything doesnt mean we dont acknowledge you or that we aernt grateful
Ahem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
what
how theactual fuck

R YOU SURE YOU CAN"T SEE THIS?
norsegod666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2009, 01:38 PM   #69
master q60
Aka Shinboro
FFR Veteran

applied and commited as much as I can =)

unless my computer gets another virus =(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite- View Post
I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.
master q60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2009, 01:46 PM   #70
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seefu Sefirosu View Post
Christ JESUS, people!

Look, why do people give a **** about respect or title or what have you? You did something, be happy about that. The people who need to know know you did it. Stop being power-hungry wolves who just want approval and gratification! Allegedly, that's why this failed the last go-round!

If I were a leader or former leader, I'd care a little less about respect and MYSELF and a little more about helping this clan achieve balance and get back on its feet! Some of you are absolutely pitiful in the way you act when you do something for an organization! God forbid we don't give you praise right when you want it!

All of the people who have ever done anything big had people who did ten times the work behind the scenes and were never mentioned! Those people never came out and wanted approval or a pat on the back, they just did the work, felt good, and went on their way! Why can't all of us be like that?

Because some people who do the behind-the-scenes work here are selfish. Yes, yes, you deserve respect. So did many President's wives, and very few get any.

And please, next time someone wants to air a grievance, have the guts to speak English.

That will be all.

Carry on. If this prompts my removal from the clan, so be it. It doesn't change that this needed to be said.

Hopefully we can all work peacefully.
yes! thank you i like you already lol and this wasnt a shot a sapphirion

Quote:
Originally Posted by norsegod666 View Post
Ahem?
gazundheit? lol yeah norse you did good too- but i agree with seefu- lets do are work and take our gratification form the successfulness of the clan- then perhaps when we can be civil and righteuos people like kothn will be more likely to join because we are not so self centered anymore- i agree kothn and we will improve- i promise
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
MetalAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2009, 01:48 PM   #71
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Be happy ppl
Old 07-1-2009, 01:49 PM   #72
KotHN
FFR's Resident President
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalAtlas View Post
gazundheit? lol yeah norse you did good too- but i agree with seefu- lets do are work and take our gratification form the successfulness of the clan- then perhaps when we can be civil and righteuos people like kothn will be more likely to join because we are not so self centered anymore- i agree kothn and we will improve- i promise
I sincerely hope so; It's not everyday a clan like this comes around (AKA; one that doesn't die 4 days later)
Old 07-1-2009, 01:51 PM   #73
Haimerej
FFR Player

As far as I can tell, only the people that are in positions of power within the alliance are the actual power-hungry people, all the rest of us are normal and don't really care... so please, leave the power-struggles to pms.

Quote:
Old 07-1-2009, 02:37 PM   #74
TC_llama499
Resident Rock Climber
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TC_llama499 Send a message via MSN to TC_llama499 Send a message via Yahoo to TC_llama499

Quote:
Originally Posted by KotHN View Post
Completely and entirely not interested. I'm surprised at how people have come together, albeit momentarily, over the formation of a new clan, but it won't last. Especially with this system which prevents rivalry. This clan is full of power-hungry, self-righteous, self-important people and any peace you have now won't last.
I'm not interested in attempting to do anything anymore, so feel free to take me out of the clan.
you could always come to TC (;

im still undecided about joining this, seems a little complicated and too many people with power lol
Old 07-1-2009, 02:39 PM   #75
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

From my point of view the only leaders are Krunky, Metal, Gun, Halogen and Sapphiron
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 07-1-2009, 02:40 PM   #76
norsegod666
Well hello there!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to norsegod666

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
From my point of view the only leaders are Krunky, Metal, Gun, Halogen and Sapphiron
I work behind the scenes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
what
how theactual fuck

R YOU SURE YOU CAN"T SEE THIS?
norsegod666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2009, 02:42 PM   #77
Prime8
Awwwwwww!
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_llama499 View Post
you could always come to TC (;

im still undecided about joining this, seems a little complicated and too many people with power lol
Yeah, that's the ONLY thing I'm a bit iffy about - the number of people who have "power" or hold "leadership" or whatever you want to designate it as. If we had a lot more members, I think it would make sense. Granted, it's better than what we had originally, but I do think there should be less titles/positions until our ranks grow a lot more in number, when we may actually need this many.

Again, I am not trying to stir any argument or cause any trouble. I just want to put an idea out there for you. If you wish, I'll continue this in a PM.
Old 07-1-2009, 02:43 PM   #78
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Reading over everything now, I'll edit this post later with what I think

Lots of colour in the first post lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
One Winged Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2009, 02:48 PM   #79
ThatKidJust
FFR Player

I applied for the unknown job =P
ThatKidJust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2009, 03:00 PM   #80
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Ok so this might be a little bit of a long post.

Topic Number 1 = KotHN --> Team FKO Arbitrator

what this means is that if there is drama and or arguements in the team thread or anywhere for that matter, it is his responsiblity to take care of it. Metal and I have had our fair share of enough drama for one team lol. He however, cannot kick anyone off the team or anything along those lines until consulting with me or Metal. His choice there. He also is NOT a team leader and doesn't have power over the clan.

Topic number 2 = Who the leaders of FKO really are and why.

Founders = Krunkykai22 & MetalAtlas
Clan Advisor = Gun92
Team Leaders = TC_Halogen & Sapphirion & GG_Guru

Those are the only people in power to this point. Originally yes we had a lot more leaders, however, with inactivity and no presence anywhere they have been demoted. They are not kicked off the team, but I just really hope that they start becoming active again.

So that makes 5 people that are in power. That might be too much for this moment and time in the clan, but we are definitely going to expand. I have recruited 2 new members (pyschoangel691 & ssgoku42_00). I will be adding them to the list soon. They are novice divisions for the time being.

Now this team has went and been through a lot. I am very impressed with the team as of this point clearly for the sole reason that everyone is helping out. I want it to maintain this way and make this team grow large.

TC_llama = Dude, Join. Lol. I know what this team has went through and what it has shown itself as. I was very ashamed to say the least. I myself may come across as a prick sometimes, but naturally I try to help everyone and as always i get nothing for it. I'm trying everything I can to make this team all it can be. You would be an amazing asset to the team.

Prime8 = You already have helped me out so much and you are my FFR competitor. You better stay xD haha

So for now that will be all, I will be doing as many updates as necessary. So if you have any questions just PM me, metal, or gun with them.

Last edited by krunkykai22; 07-1-2009 at 03:06 PM..
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote