Old 03-12-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default ITG/DDR Scores

I don't quite know why I've never seen a thread for this before, but since no one's making it I will I suppose.

I know not too many people on this site actually play DDR/ITG but for those that do I figured it would be a good idea to have a thread so that we had a place to dump random scores and comment like everyone else, instead of having to make new threads every time. Also since no one even does make new threads about DDR/ITG, maybe it'll get some people to post scores or something.

Anyways, this is the place to post DDR/ITG scores if you don't want to make a new thread about it, blah blah blah, I'll start off here.

Old scores but I didn't have anything to start out with lol. Also sorry for the huge pictures

lol horrible PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #2
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

I have some more if anyone wants me to post them

my footwork has gotten a lot smoother since these videos.

Also my name isn't phoenix anymore.

pluto relinquished Expert

NGO expert

End of Century AAA:

Trim expert:

paranoia 290 oni:

paranoia respect Expert:
Old 03-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #3
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran

I need to post my scores. Will hopefully take some picture tomorrow.

CammyGoesRawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:30 PM   #4
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
my footwork has gotten a lot smoother since these videos.
jesus that NGO is crazy. I think I fail on the crossover stream at the end every time, and you FC'd it O.o

Quote:
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:10 AM   #5
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk

You guys and your AAAs... Nice job! Good scores otherwise, I especially like that pandi11! A favourite chart of mine <3 Good to see there're some good players on the site ^^ I'll share some of my scores later on. Not had a chance to play a lot in a while, but in the process of fixing that...

*still doesn't have an AAA*

wildfireskunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:35 AM   #6
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfireskunk View Post
You guys and your AAAs... Nice job! Good scores otherwise, I especially like that pandi11! A favourite chart of mine <3 Good to see there're some good players on the site ^^ I'll share some of my scores later on. Not had a chance to play a lot in a while, but in the process of fixing that...

How in the world can you not have a AAA, you can do like 12's right? That's crazy O.o

And yeah, I really like pandemonium hard too, but I can't do it very often. It's right at the limit of my stamina, I have to do a ton of warming up before I can even attempt it lol (though I did finish AAA before as well, I dunno if that takes more stamina or less).

Anyways got some of my newer scores now that I figured out how to get them off my phone

I have some videos of me somewhere on my computer too, just have to be not lazy and actually go look for them >.<

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-13-2012, 04:21 AM   #7
linky123456
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to linky123456 Send a message via Yahoo to linky123456

For some reason, this is the only score I have on my comp right now. Its my first pass of superluminal. This was like last November? I'm on the left
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 16 pass lawl.jpg (72.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-13-2012, 04:29 AM   #8
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

Quote:
i know that feel bro
played ddr/itg for years and racked up some ~80 BFs on DDR songs before saying '**** it' and whoring last message for AAA #1 lmao. once you get over that hump it's a lot easier but yeah i was 99'ing 11s and some 12s long before my first ddr AAA =.=
Old 03-13-2012, 07:19 AM   #9
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk

Closest to a AAA is a black flag on Max300 a few years ago. I haven't really tried really hard for them, but probably could get one of I world something. Being able to 99 13s and 14s on ITG but not having a DDR AAA is a tad annoying though XD

Old 03-13-2012, 12:21 PM   #10
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 View Post
jesus that NGO is crazy. I think I fail on the crossover stream at the end every time, and you FC'd it O.o
i have yet to FC it. and yet to pass NGO's oni chart. so much jump stream. nice videos. and scores to both of you (:

Meanwhile, i just went to turn my Ps2 on and its not reading any discs. So i cant take pictures of scores. ;_;

Old 03-13-2012, 01:10 PM   #11
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by linky123456 View Post
For some reason, this is the only score I have on my comp right now. Its my first pass of superluminal. This was like last November? I'm on the left
Whoa geeze, that takes some ridiculous stamina to pass, and then you have to make it through those 24th trills later on that would probably just kill you on there own, great pass. Who were you playing with exactly that got a 90 on that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CammyGoesRawr View Post
i have yet to FC it. and yet to pass NGO's oni chart. so much jump stream. nice videos. and scores to both of you (:

Meanwhile, i just went to turn my Ps2 on and its not reading any discs. So i cant take pictures of scores. ;_;
Thanks That really sucks though, would've liked to have seen your scores, too bad the ps3 isn't backwards compatible

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-13-2012, 01:25 PM   #12
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran

Just found an arcade with a machine about a half hour away. I'll figure something out :P

I found one picture on my computer, its pretty bad though. Its a 82p AAA on Morning Glory -_-

Damn this sucks, need pictures. I had a AA FC on Fascination eternal love mix, Paranoia Hades Expert, and Trip Machine Phoenix Expert

Last edited by CammyGoesRawr; 03-13-2012 at 01:34 PM..
Old 03-13-2012, 01:43 PM   #13
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Quote:
Originally Posted by CammyGoesRawr View Post

I get like 80-83% on NGO oni.
That chart is the definition of garbage.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #14
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran

Have you ever AA'd Paranoia Hades Oni?

Old 03-13-2012, 02:15 PM   #15
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

I havent passed Hades on Oni lol.
That, pluto relinquished on challenge, dead end groove special, eternal love mix challenge are the ones I havent passed yet (I've gotten to the last 10 seconds of eternal love though)
Old 03-13-2012, 02:20 PM   #16
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran

yea,,,, 400 BPM 4th note jumpglut, not my thing. I can usually full combo up to the end of the middle section.

I passed Hades oni once, with like.....shit accuracy. 74, i think

Old 03-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #17
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Quote:
That chart is the definition of garbage.
That's Konami step artists for you! Inflate difficulty through shitty charting and gimmicks. To hell with learning from good step artists, we'll just make ****ing awful and awkward charts and call them hard. Dead End Groove Radar lulz.

Paranoia Hades Oni has a hilarious middle XD AA Healing D Vision Oni for a challenge. Dem crossovers.

Old 03-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #18
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I have some more if anyone wants me to post them
Post some of your newer and better ones if you think that your technique is better now Would like to see!

Doubleposting I know... updating with a few of my favourite achievements though. First off, Deltamax! Everyone else seems to die at 66%, just gotta move faster!

Brainfog. Used this chart to learn how to doublestep! Did eventually get a 93 on it, but lost access to my machine before really trying to improve it...

Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star! Love the song, really wish that I could do the FFR chart XD

Haven't uploaded most of my other videos, or didn't get some achievements on video. 97% on Midnight (15 apparently, I'd call it a 14), various Dragonforce passes with As or higher... Oh, and the screenshot with the high stepcount below is my 30 minute chart. 30 minutes of unbroken 140bpm stream!

I've not had access to a machine for a year or so. Am working on getting a local DDR machine upgraded to and ITG2, am hoping to have that done in the next few weeks so I can start playing again <3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 30Minutes.jpg (59.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Mythology.jpg (40.3 KB, 0 views)

Old 03-13-2012, 07:57 PM   #19
alloyus
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

My first FC of this, which was actually back in the fall, but it's all I have right now xP When I finally get around to making a video on ITG I'll post it here.

^FFP_D0pey btw
alloyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:03 PM   #20
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:

Doubleposting I know... updating with a few of my favourite achievements though. First off, Deltamax! Everyone else seems to die at 66%, just gotta move faster!
Holy, whaaaaaaaa? O.O You're like vibrating with your feet or something at the end there, I couldn't even do that with my hands lmao. What exactly was the camera man doing btw O.o

Also I really like that exciting hyper highspeed star, it looks like a really fun chart, too bad I don't have access to ITG anymore.

Anyways, ridiculously amazing scores. I hope you can get that local ddr machine changed out so you can get us some new scores, would love to see where you're at now
Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyus View Post
My first FC of this, which was actually back in the fall, but it's all I have right now xP When I finally get around to making a video on ITG I'll post it here.

Wow nice FC! I don't have that one, I always get screwed up on the jacks right at the end. I'm suprised you didn't get something like maxx unlimited or legend of max instead lol.

I'm gonna get some scores tomorrow I think, maybe thursday. Gotta find time to hit up my local DDR machine in my schedule, but I'm trying to go at least once a week so it should be sometime this week

Edit: @Wildfireskunk it's a fairly tight window actually, probably something like j5 on stepmania, or at least that's what my machine is like.

Quote:
Quote: