Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-8-2019, 05:02 PM   #1181
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

actually the setup cannot be single-T either, because there are literally not enough wolves left in the game, because shado and i are not both wolves

pretty sure that means antori always flips wolf and lolmeforever

the thought chain i'm going down is whether shado is required to be a wolf in all setups fmpov
Old 05-8-2019, 05:03 PM   #1182
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

unvote

i may have forgotten something
Old 05-8-2019, 05:20 PM   #1183
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

in CC{BB,CC}TTT

4) MixMasterLar full cop?
11) Hakulyte full cop?

2) roundbox full roleblocker?
10) Antori 1-shot roleblocker?

1) Daikyi vt seered green by haku?
5) Gradiant vt seered green by mml?
7) inDheart vt
12) mellonxcollie vt seered green by haku?
13) ShadoWolfe vt

TTT requires either both blockers or both cops to be real, so i think this is still technically possible

when i voted i was jumping maybe a little too far ahead on antori lynch just being a good diagnostic idea. for this setup it tells us whether this is CC or BB, and if it's BB then you know roundbox is good and you have to lynch a cop

in that scenario shado is not lock scum, just unpeeked, and there are 2 people with inv immunity anyway so it's kind of a crapshoot mechanically

ruling out TTTTT seems kinda safe but it'd be hilarious if that's what the game was and either there are 2 fake cops or one's real but every single antitown player fakeclaimed. in that setup they'd eventually have to deal with each other in the night anyway

in TT the wolves are antori, shado and one of the green checks always
Old 05-8-2019, 05:40 PM   #1184
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

and in TTTT it's antori, a cop and one of the vts

so lynching antori gives us odd/even, and if even, a pointer of what to do next

that doesn't seem too bad

thinking ahead to night actions rn, i don't think they're very plannable so they may not be worth talking about? i came up with a plan but it's only very useful for TT given what the wolves have
Old 05-8-2019, 05:51 PM   #1185
Daikyi
FFR Player

if we're ruling out serial killer setups right now, antori is the best lynch lmao

otherwise with CC CC B(B) T we sit on an odd parity of Ts, which gives serial killers in the setups. Removing any of the other claims will still keep the # of Ts odd
Old 05-8-2019, 06:17 PM   #1186
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

yeah it's just how much do i mind the downside

if he flips town then shado and i know for sure that a cop is fake. it doesn't let me conclude anything about shado's alignment but it is what we both can do with the most mechanical confidence

at least in that case it's probably not lylo tomorrow because sk?
Old 05-8-2019, 06:32 PM   #1187
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Other then do a massive mutiquote post that I don't have the time for let me clear a few things up

@Shado: all of them? Like his entire progression on me.

I am scum reading Roundbox for much more then him missing the soft.

TownBox could push after seeing a soft if I'm his top wolf, but read progression of his post EoD. Also remember that he ADMITS that me pointing out the post is more of a hardclaim so from Townbox's Point of View there he is still doing with a pretty solid cop claim and choices to keep his vote until I just out right say it, in which it's too obviously antitownto push. I do not buy this world

I do not feel good about Yosh defending Roundbox in this manner.

I think Antori is probably wolf because I think wolfAntoriis still inexperience at the game to believe that he can vote an unCC'd Town there and not look like scum.

I do not think Antori was aware that there could be more then one cop, as he probably would have said so doing his case. His point of view: there is 1 cop and he is unCC'd

I don't think Haku claims here before serious massclaom pressure as wolf. He is the one claim I will believe in right now no further questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
you glanced over my post but didn't answer my "who are your wolf team suspects" question, dont blame me if i suspect you even more
No actually I will blame you. And trust me, you didn't want to see me answer that when I first read it.

Round/Antori/tbd after i see a few more reactions.
Before massclaim i would have said possibly Yosh but let's see some flips before I say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
mml, can you run me through why you chose to peek xel again?
Because he would be the hardest to read for me, probably would have ghosted this entire phase if alive, and I was pretty confident he wouldn't be NK'd. Oops.

Everyone else would have been much easier to solve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I broke my never soft rule because I think it's lame now
Here's my codified "I blocked him n1" post
You know, for someone who whined and whined about my soft being too hard to see (which features a fictional police officer, a video of said fictional police officer in a fucking Police Story parody, and invisible text saying that I have a lot in common with Lei, aside from the fact that we have nothing in common the more you think about it) you sure have presented me with a weak ass soft. Even reading that as a soft it doesn't have any new context then you just filling space.

In what game has anyone EVER softed a block anyway? Is there a precedent for that? If there isn't, why did you decide to break tradition and do so now? Why did you wait until a massclaim was underway instead of claiming and using your soft when I pressured you, instead of appeal to emotions?

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 05-8-2019, 06:35 PM   #1188
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Roundbox if you are really telling the truth I'd like you answer each and every one of those questions I asked at the end of that post.

If you don't want me to automatically conclude you are making no sense and just scrambling then the onus is on you to prove to me that you can have that bad of an EoD as town.

Old 05-8-2019, 06:50 PM   #1189
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
1. In what game has anyone EVER softed a block anyway? 2. Is there a precedent for that? If there isn't, why did you decide to break tradition and do so now? 3. Why did you wait until a massclaim was underway instead of claiming and using your soft when I pressured you, instead of appeal to emotions?
1. I'm not sure, but I don't see how that would negate anything about my play. This point doesn't make any sense.
2. I don't know if there is a precedent. In the event that I was nked before claiming, I gave information so people could go back and comb my posts. I was unsure if there was a SK or any form of vigilante in the setup, so there was the possibility that I die before I could claim. If I died, people could find it in my post. If multiple kills happened N2 (and I was one of them), then they could see if my first block did anything and evaluate Gradiant.
3. I didn't think I was being lynched and I wasn't about to hand the wolves a second blue claim. FFA had much more traction and wasn't the outed cop, so I voted him.

Don't fall into the trap of assuming exactly how everyone will play. You seem to have a habit of assigning what YOU would do in the situation (imagining yourself in my slot) and assume people would play like you. I have acknowledged several times that my EOD was ass, and my constant insistence that I was town was more than just hollow words that I was planning on backing up with my eventual roleclaim.

Not only that, but saying that "the onus is on you to prove to me that you can't have that bad of an EoD as town" is setting up the most loose fucking goalposts ever.

---

I want you to consider the fact that the top 3 targets of last lynch—you, me, ffa—were ALL TOWN. This is where our mindset should be at, not you laser focused on me.
Old 05-8-2019, 06:51 PM   #1190
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

wait, what the fuck, you think antori and I are on the same team??
why are we both claiming different levels of roleblocker
how does that make any sense
Old 05-8-2019, 06:54 PM   #1191
Daikyi
FFR Player

indheart actually said basically what i said a post earlier whoops lmao
Old 05-8-2019, 06:56 PM   #1192
Daikyi
FFR Player

continuing hypotheticals, i'm trying to figure this out rn

why does antori claim 1 shot roleblocker here, when there's a contingency on having a roleblocker CLAIM in the game
Old 05-8-2019, 06:58 PM   #1193
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
raeko (1)- wv
wv (5)- Haku, Lar, Gradiant, inD, Shado
ffa (3)- roundbox, Antori, Daikyi
roundbox (1)- Xel
inD (1)- ffa
Xel (1)- star
shado (1)- raeko
Quote:
ffa (5)- Daikyi, inD, Gradiant, raeko, roundbox
Gradiant (1)- Antori
raeko (1)- Haku
roundbox (2)- Shado, Lar
Daikyi (1)- ffa
unvote- Xel
now with groovy colours (not including haku's claim + results yet)
Old 05-8-2019, 07:02 PM   #1194
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
raeko (1)- wv
wv (5)- Haku, Lar, Gradiant, inD, Shado
ffa (3)- roundbox, Antori, Daikyi
roundbox (1)- Xel
inD (1)- ffa
Xel (1)- star
shado (1)- raeko
Quote:
ffa (5)- Daikyi, inD, Gradiant, raeko, roundbox
Gradiant (1)- Antori
raeko (1)- Haku
roundbox (2)- Shado, Lar
Daikyi (1)- ffa
unvote- Xel
now with groovy colours (NOW including haku's claim + results)
Old 05-8-2019, 07:11 PM   #1195
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
continuing hypotheticals, i'm trying to figure this out rn

why does antori claim 1 shot roleblocker here, when there's a contingency on having a roleblocker CLAIM in the game
could have rced roundbox or had the rc blocked
Old 05-8-2019, 07:17 PM   #1196
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
1. I'm not sure, but I don't see how that would negate anything about my play.
I mean there's addmited precedent that you never soft and for this one game, with no seeable catalyst at the time, you broke it to soft something nobody (as far as I know) who has rolled that role has done.

And before you point it out, yes precedent matters, as that's basically what a meta read is (your defence of Raeko heavily relied on the precedent she sat for herself in your mind, does it not?) So yeah, this matter. I want to know why this game, why now and of course the point is to give more info you know what I'm asking here

Quote:

Don't fall into the trap of assuming exactly how everyone will play. You seem to have a habit of assigning what YOU would do in the situation (imagining yourself in my slot) and assume people would play like you.
I dont.

See my read on Haku for an example from this game, and my continuous explanations (that you yourself mutiquoted) that I expect different actions from different people and you'll see it's obvious I dont.

If you're telling me not to try and have expectations then lmao I wish we could Insta you right now.

Quote:

Not only that, but saying that "the onus is on you to prove to me that you can't have that bad of an EoD as town" is setting up the most loose fucking goalposts ever.
You can either work hard for me to give you the benefit of the doubt or I can just assume I'm right that you're wolf and not even engage with you.

That fake looking soft, especially since it's existence makes you look worse after you criticized mine, sat you back reeeeeeeaaaallll far bucko.

Quote:
want you to consider the fact that the top 3 targets of last lynch—you, me, ffa—were ALL TOWN. This is where our mindset should be at, not you laser focused on me.
I'm already tired of you throwing this out as if it had a point.

In the world where all three of us are town's then basically wolves have had the easiest game ever watching Wayward and FFA basically give them 2 free phases and a cop claim.

Wolves also feel really confident killing that cop claim since there's no need to gamble by keeping him alive; they will already be so well hidden and the heat be so focused on your actions that they basically get another free phase.

It makes no sense and you have yet to explain to me how it could make sense. All you do with this logic is whine that I'm not considering it enough for you.

Old 05-8-2019, 07:28 PM   #1197
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
1. I mean there's addmited precedent that you never soft and for this one game, with no seeable catalyst at the time, you broke it to soft something nobody (as far as I know) who has rolled that role has done.

And before you point it out, yes precedent matters, as that's basically what a meta read is (your defence of Raeko heavily relied on the precedent she sat for herself in your mind, does it not?) 2. So yeah, this matter. I want to know why this game, why now and of course the point is to give more info you know what I'm asking here

You can either work hard for me to give you the benefit of the doubt or I can just assume I'm right that you're wolf and not even engage with you.

That fake looking soft, especially since it's existence makes you look worse after you criticized mine, sat you back reeeeeeeaaaallll far bucko.

I'm already tired of you throwing this out as if it had a point.

3. In the world where all three of us are town's then basically wolves have had the easiest game ever watching Wayward and FFA basically give them 2 free phases and a cop claim.

Wolves also feel really confident killing that cop claim since there's no need to gamble by keeping him alive; they will already be so well hidden and the heat be so focused on your actions that they basically get another free phase.

It makes no sense and you have yet to explain to me how it could make sense. All you do with this logic is whine that I'm not considering it enough for you.
1. What does it matter if someone playing a blocker in some random game has claimed or softed in this way? I see zero reason for this to be a point held against me. How other people have played the role has no bearing on my play this game.

2. Already answered in this quote below.
Quote:
In the event that I was nked before claiming, I gave information so people could go back and comb my posts. I was unsure if there was a SK or any form of vigilante in the setup, so there was the possibility that I die before I could claim. If I died, people could find it in my post. If multiple kills happened N2 (and I was one of them), then they could see if my first block did anything and evaluate Gradiant.
I don't know what you mean by "you know what I'm asking for"
I'm dead serious

3. That's the way I'm seeing the game right now. I want you to see it that way as well so you can realize what deep shit town was in the first two phases. You making this post is not giving the wolf team enough credit. I think they've done a fine job so far, minus the part where they didn't kill you for some reason.
Old 05-8-2019, 07:30 PM   #1198
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

unvote for now
Old 05-8-2019, 07:34 PM   #1199
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

1 ok let me put it this way: I dont believe you would do that. That claim smells of bullshit and you think I'm retarded if you believe for one second I would buy that fake ass "what have I said about someone that could be a soft" soft.

2 literally acknowledged that's what anyone would answer with.

I'm asking why you would decide that your rule is lame, and I have a feeling that the answer is you didnt.

3 well you got your wish man, I just gave you my thoughts on that world and yo, I don't think it's believable for a second, mostly because I'm alive.

Because me not giving then enough credit is nonsense when I have to turn around and say "oh they kept the one role that could seek them out alive after playing so smartly"

Old 05-8-2019, 07:37 PM   #1200
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

me being alive is some weird ass gamble because wolves are in a tight jam and feel that they can worm themselves out of it if it's a point of contention...which actually makes almost no sense but I believe it before I believe all 3 of us are town

Closed Thread