Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-6-2019, 06:28 PM   #901
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

also one obv difference between mine and mml's posts is i was intentionally trying to coat the whole playerlist while the format of his suggests he wasn't out to do the same, and i would think it signals an approach difference more than anything else
Old 05-6-2019, 06:29 PM   #902
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I haven't read your complete ISO, lar
I mean I know

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 05-6-2019, 06:29 PM   #903
flashflash account
FFR Player

PogChamp things happening
There's a wolf here (in this group of four or five or whatever people posting)

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 05-6-2019, 06:33 PM   #904
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Well I don't think he's entirely wrong in what he says. he does know my past wolf games fairly well by the look of it, and some of his conclusions were right for those games.

I think he's letting his experiences with me on the same wolf team as he was colour his reads a bit, since those were the most recent times, and maybe he didn't have to look for so much subtle stuff in my posts but more just about when I was posting, etc.

Also the fact that the read was almost all based on meta, I don't like that. BUT I could kind of feel him struggling with the game at the beginning so maybe looking at me thru a meta lense was helpful at the time? But it does feel pocket-y to me still
Is there anything that's stuck out to you this game that made you think he's particularly town?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 05-6-2019, 06:33 PM   #905
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

i don't really begrudge mml dropping off the me read but roundbox is making a good point re: consistency here

he also doesn't really drop the me read anyway because of the follow-up, but then that could also have given him a super obvious twofer since i hard defended antori and it doesn't really reflect in his other posts

at the same time though you're comparing two posts that you expect to be perfect crystallizations of his views on the game state and that feels like stretching
Old 05-6-2019, 06:33 PM   #906
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Serious Question Roundbox, let me try and see where you are coming from

You read my entire EoD last phase correct? Not every post this day, but all of last phase+EoD

Old 05-6-2019, 06:35 PM   #907
the sun fan
FFR Player

ffa (1)- Daikyi
Lar (3)- ffa, Xel, roundbox
Antori (1)- Gradiant
Gradiant (1)- Antori
Shado (1)- inD
raeko (1)- Haku
roundbox (2)- Shado, Lar

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 05-6-2019, 06:35 PM   #908
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
I feel like I've been put on an empty stage with a knife in my hand and a werewolf across from me except the werewolf is telling me he was forced into a wolf costume and I can hear snickering from what seems to be an empty room because nobody is giving their input on this in the moment

@Gradiant
@Raeko
@inD
@FLASHFLASH ACCOUNT

anything?
I like both you and Xel more than I did yesterday

I like Roundbox more than Lar

I keep forgetting about Gradiant but from what I've seen I wouldn't want to lynch him today

I really can't get over Flash Flash. even though that's just how he is and he's played this way in the past, he's being so wolfy I think I want to vote for him
Old 05-6-2019, 06:36 PM   #909
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

yeah mml's right there's missed progression of the thoughts in there
Old 05-6-2019, 06:36 PM   #910
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Also FFA
You can unvote me now unless you want to actually give me a reason for that OMGUS

Old 05-6-2019, 06:37 PM   #911
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Is there anything that's stuck out to you this game that made you think he's particularly town?
just the last little while, the posts where he is saying "I will flip town" and asking Lar what he will do after, seem genuine to me. I completely see that reaction from roundbox happening. I also like how he is responding to Lar in general, his tone seems genuine and it doesn't seem like he's intentionally misconstruing things.
Old 05-6-2019, 06:38 PM   #912
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
this needs to be discussed more, i dont remember from memory who never talked to star-crossed, i always town read star-crossed from their playstyle, i think haku didn't talk to star alot but that could just be because they didn't talk alot to anyone

because i survived yesterday i feel like i need to clear up something

I'm not wolf.
I agreed with indheart's quote too, but he's telling me that it's different than what I interpreted
not sure where this leaves me with antori tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
it's not your reads list you know

yes it's the same opinion that rubbed me the wrong way, the one that sounded wolfy but i thought about it and making a bold move as wolf such as this one seemed too easy so i figured maby you're not so wolf, still wolf more than Gradiant and FFA since they didn't slip up but you're less wolf they i used to think "shado less so" being less than before not less than Gradiant and FFA

i didn't feel like writing the list at the time so i gave him the next best answer? he was pointing at me NOT having any reads at all or not giving any so i proved him wrong. if he had asked me about a specific person i might of forced myself to write down 3 or 4 lines then back to what i was doing
for a rating of defense, I don't think antori really stumbles across himself or his own stances here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Shado posting and reading d0 = good
Shado making a case against Antori before he can post today after we've already decided that those reasons were not good enough for lynch last phase = kinda bad

I'm glad that wasn't his only output because that part of his wall just looked like picking on the easy target who wasn't there

That said, I'll undercut myself and say that I'm expecting a lot more from Antori this phase
waffling on Shado read. important for today's lynch!
he states the antori thing, but I'm conceding this in a future quote

Quote:
Hey roundbox

let me ask you something

would you be down to lynch lar today
yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Not really caring much for ffa or xel atm. xel is sorta fine though because he said he'd post more once he had time so I'm waiting for that, while ffa is just shitting around with 'confirmed town' and it's irritating me.
Quote:
"saying people are confirmed town here is weird"

"Oh yeah? well you suck!"
it seems like gradiant is sticking to yoshl's description of "only reacting to things that rub him the wrong way"

his reads list feels the same, and his continued pressure and dialogue with antori further pushes this
FFA is also low on his reads list, so this is another one of those ideas
I think gradiant might be town

Quote:
btw Antori this is how you wall post :]

1) Daikyi

Solid postu.

2) roundbox

I'm getting flashbacks on d1.

4) MixMasterLar

I like this post... about as much as I like waking up at 230 in the morning... But I can see how town lar would post this

but it really feels like you're seeing an oppertunity to suck up and taking it. BUT IN CONTEXT TO THE REST OF YOUR GAME It leaves me a tad torn on which interpretation appeals to me more

Hindsight here: I think star was having the same vibes I'm having on this reread. And I'm gonna sheep it a bit, that in context with the above quoted post, you are looking less townie to me right now, especially with her flip.

I smell the oppertunity from here and greatly wish I had addressed this on d0.

I feel like what happened was is that you either: A: Went along with your d0 lynchanomics of lynching a low post count. Or B: Used your lynchanomics to purpose two easy lynches that are easily awful because OH NO THEY NOT POSTING THEY NOT MEETING MY STANDARDS but it's typical d0 lar and it's really ytou trying to score an easy mislynch for wolfteam.

And I don't think I've read a game where this is the impression your lynchanomics has given me.

Now I really wanna take a moment to touch on something super important. In any other game, when you call someone out, and they outright defy you, you never let them slide. And other than a half assed "hey guys xel's a choice as well" you didn't even TOUCH me for outright shitting on you.

These posts:

Are disgustingly antagonistic. I'm literally laughing in your face, and you fucking hate that. Remember the part of this section where I mentioned a post that reads one of two ways? This section is why I lean to the second one. You *might* have gotten intimidated that I'd actually pick myself up to fight you and that'd throw off what you're doing openly.

There's no reason for you to have not dunked on me for these posts.

Especially when this post is in the game:

Where I actually spell it out so rudely, I'd even argue this post is fucking toxic, and I don't give two fucks about how rude you are in a game of twg. I only tame my shit because I genuinely can't be bothered for the aftermath of not doing so.

I was being so goddamned toxic there's NO EXCUSE to have not made mince meat of me, the hell you doing this game man, the narrative isn't that important!

ps as d1 starts you again don't even touch this shit.

YOU DON'T EVEN TOUCH IT.

NOT EVENNNNNNNN

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey FFA: ThISSss iS ThE NARaTivE at play he established.

NICE.

5) Gradiant
You make a good call out I mention later in the post, noting here as a positive for you.

I do like this because it's not "how much he cares" it's an actual trait we can talk about

how much I care or not is completely imparative to what I'd tell you, the only person who can fight that point is me, and that's just self-meta.

7) inDheart

I leik dis p0st

Also there's a back and forth between star and InD on page 5 I really like more on a reread with Star's flip.

oh, stop mindmelding with my actual read

jerk

Yikes.

See like

at least unlike a certain someone, you did you, boo.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

8) XelNya - AH
Ass hole.

9) flashflash account

this post sucks dicks

At the point of the game this post is located, it's gross. Even with your general d0 shitposting tone it's bad.

WHY THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rude. I disagree on Lar tho~ his tone is completely out there and if you say he's being nonsensical I'd argue that should be a red flag for lar.

10) Antori

I don't like this post.

Noting this spicy point out here and not in the gradiant pile

There is a way better point for you to be at in this point of the game. THIS feels like a pad vote.

Admittedly your posting in d1 has been better especially on page 32.

11) Hakulyte

Usually I skip Haku's posts because they're really wordy and he ends up getting lynched for something else.

I commented on day 1 with InD how I thought Haku was not playing a "I don't know how to wolf here" game and was playing a "I missed my chance to enter in my usual fassion" kind of game. This post is part of the why, and it's not so much because Haku said this I leaned that way, but it's how his play reflects this post that convinced me.

Unique Haku post here folks.

Also on Page 5 Haku has a bunch of shit posts that feel outta Haku place for me. Is that even a term?

This is probably your least likable post I've seen you make.

12) mellonxcollie

The cluster of posts at this point of this game are.. Not great.

Especially when later roundbox posts as shado put it a "rubric" of how she plays and if part of that is she's posting more frequently, it falls moot when there's posts like this at the juncture of the game it's at. (Earlier in the game would have been totally fine though. It's about the placement not the content here.)

Her posts do get kinda better as the day's going on, they're just not worth quoting.

This feels like a good post, but the second part of the post is... Questionable is the word I'd use. It tone wise leaves a bad mention in the back of the brain. But that's not indicitive.

13) ShadoWolfe

to be honest, I leik dis post because it was a mindmeld

on a reread I should like roundbox significantly less than I said I did. Roundboxes posts to me read better on d0 than they do d1. And Yoshl is that despite the curbing of toxicity he's posting in a way that takes him off the table but doesn't confirm to the town pile.

This got misplaced: Wolf and yoshl back and forth is pretty clean

Random thoughts at the end I wanna throw out there

1. It's very different to see roundbox play a passive role in a game. It'd look horrible if he was trying to assert something similar to yoshl / gradiant in trying to change something about their play.
2. I think this is the first game I have outright wanted to see lar get shot by a vigi, like right now.
3. I think Raeko should be on the table tomorrow, but there's CERTAINLY better choices for today.
4. Nightkilling Star was such a great kill. Her game was so on point and leaving her alone would have caused wolf team problems, but none of her reads really point me to one person I'd wanna see go for it.
5. Let's go on the votecount exploration.

I wanna theoryshit my thoughts on this:

1 Wolf is on WV
1 Wolf is on FFA
The last wolf is either on FFA or in the solo vote department

why? It feels from a wolf perspective this is the way the votes ought to be placed. Wolves have day chat..

I guess a where I be list.

1) Daikyi
2) roundbox
4) MixMasterLar
5) Gradiant
7) inDheart
9) flashflash account
10) Antori
11) Hakulyte
12) mellonxcollie
13) ShadoWolfe

Out of the greys I'd say mellon but I don't think she's posted enough to day to land in either pile, and the discussion is still going pretty good on it. I really like InD based on posts, and even with the progression but I'd want to see a hard push to sell myself.

Lar is a wolf in my eyes because his play doesn't feel authentic, it feels like it plays to a narrative, and he's dodged things and provocations in a way I don't think he usually does, especially when someone outright says come at me and he doesn't, particularly because of the context of where it happens in the game.

At the very least for now I am not entertaining a shado lynch.

Spoilering this because it ruins the rest of the post if it's in the open

lar

my head hurts
Quote:
That's fair enough. Sorry I had that wrong.

It's good work and I appreciate it.
I will say that I think you are wrong on the Post Volume thing, as I have seen TownRaeko low post plenty of times. I won't let that disagreement take away from the rest of your post though or that you where willing to address it with me.

Man why do you even care about this at this point. Did you like slip in that post and want us to stop bringing it up least we figure out your alignment?

Please clearify / reword this for me because it makes no sense.

I'm sure he deserves it.

I don't think you tend to read games I'm in, even if you're playing them.

I hate to even point out that I saw this shit progression because I'm sure you're interrupting it as me being tilted. Frankly if I get lynched as town because I don't insult people who refuse to play the game then I hope we fucking lose.
I still really like this post from xel

Quote:
Ok I'll respond to this real quick

1 I actually do at some point but frankly any read I could have on you is reliant on you responding/reacting to this pase so there isn't much to talk about. I understand how you could expect otherwise though. Everytime I'm gone for 12 hours I expect 4 votes on me.

2 Fair, but the way it was worded I thought it was mostly because mentioning you was that positive.

FWIW I probably don't vote Antrori this phase but I 100% see where the criticism is coming from.

Ok I'm out for the night.
he does back off of antori, at least from his center stage. the word "probably" is striking, but he does walk away from it. I will concede my earlier point of inconsistency but only for his read on antori alone

Quote:
It's amazing that he has said no such thing but that's what's occupying your mind rn

In order for me to make EoD I need to take care of stuff so I'll see you people later.

If Raeko doesn't make a single appearance between now and then the lol @Round and also I'll probably sheep Haku's vote if I'm being honest
he's voting me now instead of raeko
hmmm

Quote:
Trashpanda:
5) Gradiant

Town (no order):
1) Daikyi - Said I was weary of him, but that's because of similar thoughts that can't be considered sheeping. iirc, the game with the itas (?) where he switch playstyles to not be as antagonistic, he was wolf? correct me if I'm wrong there. Even with that though, I can't give a scum read to his current play even considering that past game. Just something I'll have to deal with if it comes around that I'm wrong.
11) Hakulyte - loved the post he made to antori regarding antori's questioned hypothetical. Has made good prods this phase when he's not focused on his play from the last game
2) roundbox - don't think i've played a good portion of a game with him where I didn't sub out so idk, but his posts regarding his town read on mellon seem to come from a townie pov. Also his response to ffa when it comes to his 'read' on indheart

Null/slight town(no order):
4) MixMasterLar - the anger towards ffa's play feels genuine and is something I'd agree with. Doesn't feel faked as a wolf to me atm. Not really getting the votes he had on him, maybe I missed something?
8) XelNya - couple insights into the game in his wall post that feel alright, though there's a couple final opinions for people that i think could change when he reads the stuff he missed so far, like the read on haku. Looking forward to seeing that.

Null:
7) inDheart - had as town solely because of ffa's tunneling on them, but changed my mind and slid to here, will change depending on ffa's flip.

Null/slight wolf (no order):
13) ShadoWolfe - didn't like that hard defense over nothing much of haku early game, or that attitude either. But as far as that goes, that's all i've got. Probably closer to null but I'm a stubborn piece of shit
12) mellonxcollie - I hate myself. I want to read town because I like the posts they make whenever they do eventually come in the thread, but they don't seem like new thoughts. That may or may not even be their fault though. Obviously of several people are scum reading a person, another later scum read on that person is gonna look like possible sheeping. This read is probably more like null but again,I'm stubborn so i'm keeping it all in mind later on, especially if there's ties to her when it comes to today's flip.

Wolf (least to most, but down for either to go):
9) flashflash account - tunneling a scum read on indheart with no case, lashing at people that point out he has no case, lack of doing anything else.
10) Antori - inconsistent readslists, wanting to lynch based on ability to read rather than who's suspicious earlier on, flat out ignoring posts that entirely negate reason for scum read on me, omgus vote with no backing
this is his reads list
it's consistent with what I said earlier about reading certain players scummy for doing "dumb" things

Quote:
Try more, not cry more.
Yoiu're not doing yourself any favors with how you've been posting so far. If you don't like how people are reading you because of it, you should figure out why and change it instead of complaining.
same as above
Old 05-6-2019, 06:40 PM   #913
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Roundbox answer my question

Old 05-6-2019, 06:40 PM   #914
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Serious Question Roundbox, let me try and see where you are coming from

You read my entire EoD last phase correct? Not every post this day, but all of last phase+EoD
I am now up to the point of having read all of your posts
I concede my point on antori, but I still think you wavering off of shado never really happened

you said he's done GOOD and KINDA BAD things in that one post of yours that I referenced in my last big post
Old 05-6-2019, 06:41 PM   #915
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

I mean, it seems if you are near post 800 then yes you've read my EOD but

Still want a yes or no

Old 05-6-2019, 06:41 PM   #916
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

ffa

i need to go eat and i'm currently entertaining the idea that the current happening is tvt

i feel worse about roundbox's side because i think he really is missing how mml does some things and i'm not confident giving a ruling on it while he doesn't have the full picture but it's like he has a case because he needs to have a case

the town end is that he's making something actually happen or something like that
Old 05-6-2019, 06:42 PM   #917
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

kinda irritating to see my two wolfleans seen as just me looking simply for 'dumb things'
Old 05-6-2019, 06:42 PM   #918
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I am now up to the point of having read all of your posts
I concede my point on antori, but I still think you wavering off of shado never really happened

you said he's done GOOD and KINDA BAD things in that one post of yours that I referenced in my last big post
Then why did you not find Post #476 weird?

Seems like a very glaring omission if you where honestly, as town, reading my posts to see what alighment I may be

Old 05-6-2019, 06:43 PM   #919
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

also yes gradi you were right about dai being wolf in the game with itas, let us know if that changes anything
Old 05-6-2019, 06:43 PM   #920
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

i need a damn editor
Closed Thread