Old 09-11-2005, 08:35 PM   #1
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter
Default TWG XX: Humans win

Sixteen workers remained in the steel foundry slash manufacturing plant as the six o'clock hour approached. As the workers slowed their productivity in expectation of hearing the glorious sound of the closing bell, they were shocked and confused when they didn't hear the familiar clang of brass, but rather the closing of the main exit.

They all looked at each other, wondering what was going on. Qreepy walked casually over to the door and inspected it.

"It's locked. Barred, in fact, by..." He knocked on the center of the door and put his ear nearby. "Steel...eight inches thick...tempered spheroidite. But really, though, who locks a door?"

"The owner." Said TSA.

"Ah, right."

"But why?" chimed Tps, pressing the limits of his thinking capacity.

At that instant, a piece of paper slid from underneath the main door. Qreepy picked it up and read:

"We've gotten word that the three mass murderers who have been on the loose for the past six hours are working diligently in this complex. In the interest of damage control, we're letting them continue with the mass murder, but containing the victims to you, the other thirteen. However, if you can dispose of them before that by yourselves, there's a good chance that you won't get murdered. We know very little about who these three are, but reports have come in describing them as ninjas and/or dinosaurs. They may very well look perfectly human, but keep a serious eye on ninjas and dinosaurs as a dead giveaway. Have a nice day.

Sincerely, The Manager."

"Does anyone else find this situation a tad bit ridiculous?" said Hans, "I mean, working on a forge when you're wanted for mass murder? What kind of manager would hire a dinosaur in that situation?"

"The same kind that would hire you." Fish struck, not wasting any time.

"Burn." Hans retorted.

eb, ap, ld, talisman, mead, and nForcer all came running in, each declaring that one of the remaining doors had also been locked and barred.

"Eight inch tempered spheroidite; they're actually serious this time. On top of that, all of our handles begin with a lowercase letter. This situation just keeps getting weirder."

"Well," began SpaceBoy, "now I guess we just wait and gang up on anyone who tries to kill us. Provided, of course, that we aren't all asleep at the same time or some other ludicrous scenario."

Right then, a hypothetical Murphy burst into the room and cleft everyone in twain with his law axe as the spigots in the ceiling started venting gases.

As everyone was starting to feel a bit drowsy and extremely confused, Kilga explained, "The manager didn't want to pay anyone for working overtime, so he installed these nitrous oxide vents to put anyone inside to sleep."

Qreepy started, "This manager is insane! How did he ever convince me to work here?!"

"The blackmail, remember?" said Jurs.

"Ah, right."

Everyone began to collapse into sleep, some getting out a few words voicing their confusion. Tass was the last to fall asleep, muttering,

"...not...economically...smart..." as he slipped away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This area, beneath the hyphens, is where you'll ordinarily see a death message.

===============================================

This area, beneath the equal signs, will be a recap of the story and implorations of PM sending, like so.

Player list + AIM SNs:

1. Tps222 Tps7910
2. Tasselfoot Tasselfoot
3. Kilgamayan bjstrattonim
4. SpaceBoy492 SpaceBoy492
5. FishFishRevolution insanelikeafish
6. TSAGod BobStein4
7. QreepyBORIS QreepyBORIS
8. talisman stressreliefball
9. evilbutterfly evilbutterfly87
10. nforcer06164 nForcer06164
11. mead1 Fhqwhgads703
12. HansSky NotSoFarOff
13. lightdarkness lightdarkness42
14. JurseyRider734 xtrialanderrorx
15. aperson PhonemRecursive
16. ImEric1 chickensofdoom

Role reminders:

Two regular wolves, one Master Wolf.

Prostitute: Sees someone every night, but the wolves pick someone to blackmail each night. If the person with whom the prostitute slept that night and the person the wolves are blackmailing are the same person, that person's vote does not count the next day, but nobody (except, of course, the prostitute and the wolves in the case of the missing vote mattering) will know who it was.

Voyeur: May choose to watch someone at night. If that person got wolfed, the voyeur will be told who one of the wolves is (randomly). However, the voyeur only has three watchings for the whole game.

Bookie: Each night, the bookie chooses who will be wolfed that night or who will be lynched the next day. If the guess is correct, the bookie will have the option to anonymously vigi someone on the next night.

Now,

WOLVES, send me your wolfing choice AND your blackmail target.

VOYEUR, send me your pick for watching (no PM will be assumed to mean no pick.

PROSTITUTE, send me your man's name.

BOOKIE, send me your bet.

Nights will last 36 hours max. After that, all picks are forfeit.

Days will last 48 hours.

Good luck to all.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:47 PM   #2
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

All of the workers woke up at the same time, feeling slightly groggy. They looked around to see if anyone was mass murdered during the night, and only counted fifteen people. Jursey jumped up excitedly.

"I know! We'll take roll call!"

Everyone threw up their arms and yelled "Hooray!"

"Okay! Let's start with SpaceBoy!" she squealed.

"Here."

"Eric?"

"Here."

"aperson?"

"Go fuck a goat."

"Hans? Hans? HansSky? Christopher Hess? Bueller?"

"It seems he's been killed, but where is he?" asked TSA.

"<.< >.> <.<" said Kilga.

mead finally spotted him. "Up there! On the railing!"

The group looked up to where mead was pointing and saw a bloody sheet.

nForcer turned angry, "That's not Hans, that's just a bloody sheet! What are you trying to pull here, mead?!"

ld spoke up: "nForcer's right, but I've got a sneaking suspicion that Hans might be in that bloody sheet."

He went up to examine the sheet, and as he turned back the sheet, he saw the back of Hans's head crushed in, pieces of dried brain squeezing out through the cracks in his skull.

"Yep, it's Hans all right. I know the back of his skull like the back of my hand, especially after I smash it with a hammer. See for yourselves."

ld pulled back more of the sheet and Hans's decapitated head slipped out and fell the twenty feet to the concrete floor below. It landed perfectly upright such that the blood draining from his neck created a suction around the windpipe. As the decapitated head of Hans bounced, it made a cute popping sound from the suction, and then rolled to Qreepy's feet.

His face turned sour as he saw the claw marks down Hans's face, "Gross, guys, gross! TOTALLY gross!" and he kicked the head at eb, whose shirt got splattered with blood when it was struck.

ld, doubling over in laughter, collapsed to the floor and nudged the body, causing it to tip over the railing and fall directly on top of a pair of open, self-supporting pruning shears. The blades jammed into the center of Hans's back, cradling his spine and holding the rest of his body up, bent over seemingly in midair.

Tps walked over to Hans's body, looked at the entry point of the shears, grabbed the handles, and gently brought them together, severing Hans's spine. The body relaxed a little bit and slunk down the shears an inch or two.

"Dude! Tps! Weak sauce!" yelled talisman.

Tass joined in, "Seriously, man, what the hell was that?"

"I dunno, I just had to. It's like when you see a bunch of bubble wrap and have to pop it. It's just a thing..."

"So you HAVE to sever someone's spine?!?!" screamed an irate talisman.

Tps shrugged and there was some awkward silence for a few seconds.

Fish finally spoke, "Tps, I know exactly how you feel. I'm glad that there's SOMEONE else out there who understands the necessity. People are ALWAYS getting on to me about that."

"Hey," started Eric, "my watch reset. We must have lost power during the night."

SpaceBoy walked over to the main switch that controls all power for the complex and discovered another dead body, lying on the ground.

"What the hell? Who is this?"

He pulled out the man's wallet and rummaged through it.

"Hey, I'd recognize that body anywhere! That's J. Tobias Eschenbacher III, notable wealthy hermit and plutocrat!" yelled nForcer.

"Well, how did he get in?"

"How does he do anything he does?"

"Good point. Well, I suppose we should get on with finding these murderers."

===================================================================

It is now Day 1 and HansSky has been wolfed for the fourth time on Night 1. Y'all have until 16:00 CST on Wednesday to cast your vote.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:49 PM   #3
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Aperson

He made a huge deal about hans being killed night one, and now it happened. He seemed to be buddy buddy last night with him, adding "If I die, hans is probably a wolf"

It's my day one vote, and i'm sticking too it.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:53 PM   #4
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
Aperson

He made a huge deal about hans being killed night one, and now it happened. He seemed to be buddy buddy last night with him, adding "If I die, hans is probably a wolf"

Wow, you're retarded!

Hans and I were making our little alliance together because we a) know each other well, and b) are kind of like the 'night 1 crew' because we're on tier 3 so to speak and pretty much had a 50/50 shot of it being one of us.

Hans and I flipped coins last night. Heads hans would die tails I would die.
I got a heads.

Anyways,
you're one of the only people who wouldn't answer hans and my 'name 3 wolves' game we were playing and you have already been coming off like the wolfey LD I've talked to before so many times.

Back at you, bitch.
Lightdarkness

Subject to change, unlike your vote.

Old 09-12-2005, 03:56 PM   #5
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
Aperson

Wow, you're retarded!

Hans and I were making our little alliance together because we a) know each other well, and b) are kind of like the 'night 1 crew' because we're on tier 3 so to speak and pretty much had a 50/50 shot of it being one of us.

Hans and I flipped coins last night. Heads hans would die tails I would die.
I got a heads.

Anyways,
you're one of the only people who wouldn't answer hans and my 'name 3 wolves' game we were playing and you have already been coming off like the wolfey LD I've talked to before so many times.

Back at you, bitch.
Lightdarkness

Subject to change, unlike your vote.
First of all, don't bypass the swear filter, you do it again and you will be removed from the TWG usergroup, you've been warned before.

Secondly, I was busy last night and honestly didn't feel like answering it. Name all 3 wolves? How can you honestly make a vote on me because I didn't want to play your bullshit games. I became very suspicious when you were all like "oh, hans this wolf omg omg omg" then he IM's me with the same shit.

You're an idiot, if you think i'm a wolf, you're highly mistaken
Old 09-12-2005, 03:58 PM   #6
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

This is a post purely for the blues... so blues, read carefully. This is important stuff.

Bookie: You are a vigilante on steroids. But, both because your powers don't work whenever you want them to and because there is no TRUE guardian (I'll get to this in a minute), you can't reveal yourself and build an alliance like I did when I was the vigi. Also, don't forget... DO NOT USE YOUR VIGI POWERS LOOSELY. Should you correctly bet and get the OPTION of using your powers, please be VERY careful. Incorrectly vigi-ing someone decreases the days by 1. Let me repeat that... If you incorrectly kill someone using your powers, we have ONE less day to get the wolves. Let that sink in. Good. DO NOT USE YOUR POWERS LOOSELY.

Prostitute: You are just like a seer, only slightly (very slightly) less powerful. There is still a MW, but this is a constant thorn in our sides, no thanks to me (My fault we have a MW, back in TWG 2. Sorry.). Also, you'll have to be slightly wary about who you seer... if the wolves blackmail the same person, the results aren't TERRIBLE... but its a seered human who doesn't get voting rights for a day. Might play a factor, might not. Not a huge deal, but it should be kept in mind.

Voyeur: I hope you did not use your powers last night. I know in the last game that there were powers limited to 3, the guardian and seer used them up very early (by night 3 or 4. Ask Guido, he was one of them.) Trying to save someone night 1 is VERY difficult. I'd highly recommend saving them til days 3,4,5 or 3,5,6... something to that effect. So that there are less players, more chances to get a wolf. If you've already used 1, you still have 2 left... don't let them go to waste! There is no psychic. The only way we truely know if we get a wolf is if you get one during your 3 attempts. Don't let them go to waste.

Damnit. I always want to say alot, and think about it... and then forget to say it when it comes time to write it down. I really do need to write down my thoughts when I think of them.

PS - Yes, I completely ignored the night 1 kill. This was on purpose.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:03 PM   #7
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Well, there goes the "Hans is the master wolf" theory I had. I was semi-joking to him when I said it, but I still held it as a possibility. But I guess not anymore, unless he was trying to pull a TPS and forgot there was no guardian.

Speaking of which, not having a guardian sucks. I didn't even realize we didn't have one until TPS started talking about how fucked the humans are this game. And I'm still pissed because I never even got the chance to vote for host. I thought last game's host was supposed to get privaledges or something. D=<

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 09-12-2005, 04:03 PM   #8
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Oh yea.... more on the voyeur:

The voyeur can't save anyone. So, basically.... we're all at risk. The only protection we have is the small threat of the voyeur using one of his 3 attempts to "avenge" whoever dies. This doesn't make me feel very good. Why? The game is unbalanced.

So, while the voyeur does need to save... the wolves do still need to fear the slim chances. Its not like manhunt where there was NO guardian. There is still a shot at repercussions. Don't forget that.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:10 PM   #9
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
First of all, don't bypass the swear filter, you do it again and you will be removed from the TWG usergroup, you've been warned before.
Do you really have the authority to say this? I mean, I didn't really read the story at all, but I did catch the following:

Quote:
"aperson?"

"Go fuck a goat."
We're all mature here. We can handle the word bitch. Speaking of which, since when is bitch filtered? o_O

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 09-12-2005, 04:14 PM   #10
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

The LD vs ap thing would be a really good way to distance themselves since both made votes for each other and both offered no real evidence on one another...

Then again, I doubt either of them would be that obvious, so it's probably just LD being LD and ap being ap.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:16 PM   #11
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

The voyeur isn't even a guardian tass, it's a ghettofied seer. I don't see why the wolves would even take the voyeur into account as a threat, all you gain through a correct voyeurism is a dissenting voice that is still very, very weak without an alliance or by putting him/herself in the line of fire by coming out.

Edit: To add. You can't guarantee the voyeur will be around that long. Assuming the voyeur didn't choose anyone last night (as they shouldn't have, the range is far too broad. They should probably voyeur tonight, day 2 or 3 depending on the circumstance, and day 4.) After that, the chances of the voyeur still being alive are too slim to warrant saving it till day 5 or on.

Old 09-12-2005, 04:17 PM   #12
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Alright guys, if I was the wolf last night, I would've hit Tass, because there's no way the Voyeur would use their powers Night 1. Now, either the wolves just wanted Hans out of the way, thought the Voyeur would use their powers, wanted us to think Tass was a wolf, or Tass really is a wolf. Just throwing it out there.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:19 PM   #13
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
Quote:
Do you really have the authority to say this?
I know Chardish has warned him about it in the past.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:21 PM   #14
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

it would be funny if ld and ap were wolves together and just schemed that little argument up. Seems kind of pointless to me since there's no psychic or anything so if one of them got lynched it would hardly matter that they disassociated themselves but whatever.

tass' summary of the blues is fairly obvious but good, if you didn't know anything he'd posted and are blue.

hans' death is semi-standard. I don't understand why the wolves wouldn't go for a slightly higher profile target (not like there are too many higher profile than hans), though. tass for instance was basically a sitting duck last night since it was unlikely that the voyeur would use his/her powers night one and there's no guardian. but perhaps the wolves didn't think that way or perhaps tass is considered as good anymore, at least by the wolves.

basically what needs to happen is that the bookie and the ho need to get together. how to make this happen I'm uncertain of. Ho, sleep with the bookie .
Old 09-12-2005, 04:23 PM   #15
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

ok sorry mead and fish sort of said what I said while I was typing.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:27 PM   #16
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Ok, have talked to a few people on aim. I was also aim'd my Hans, aske for my list as well. Not sure what to think of the kill, it could be reverse pyschology or just the obvious, it hurts my head getting into it. Pretty much everyone I talked to said Hans was going to die, so no help there. LD always jumps the gun (random votes, blindly following PM's, etc) So, not sure what to think of that. AP stated what I said, so not sure on him either. Have talked to Tass, need to talk to him some more, could be something he would do, the obvious. Also, coming out with another plan for the blues, could mean wolf or human, once again, no help. EB has just been speaking his mind, nothing helpful there. Few new players, going to have watch them to pick up any tendancy's. Going to look over past wolves that killed Hans night 1.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:28 PM   #17
TSAGod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TSAGod

Since there is no guardian, this is probably going to be a game of sacrifices.

The higher-level people will most likely go first, unless somebody reveals something they shouldn't. If the voyeur is somebody who is likely to be a target of the wolves, they should start there voyeurings sooner, using other potential victims. Otherwise, the definately should lay back, unless if something else happens, i.e. prostitute sees a wolf.

If the prostitute sees a wolf, they should come out. It will be an easy day's kill, and then the voyeur will watch over them (without coming out). We either will then have another night of the seer, and can get the result, or the seer will die and the voyeur can come out and give us another wolf, getting two wolves in two days.

Also if the voyeur runs out, they probably should say so, so that we can prevent the prostitute from coming out without protection...
Old 09-12-2005, 04:35 PM   #18
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAGod
Since there is no guardian, this is probably going to be a game of sacrifices.

The higher-level people will most likely go first, unless somebody reveals something they shouldn't. If the voyeur is somebody who is likely to be a target of the wolves, they should start there voyeurings sooner, using other potential victims. Otherwise, the definately should lay back, unless if something else happens, i.e. prostitute sees a wolf.

If the prostitute sees a wolf, they should come out. It will be an easy day's kill, and then the voyeur will watch over them (without coming out). We either will then have another night of the seer, and can get the result, or the seer will die and the voyeur can come out and give us another wolf, getting two wolves in two days.

Also if the voyeur runs out, they probably should say so, so that we can prevent the prostitute from coming out without protection...
I've though about this for a bit, this logic seems flawless. Assuming Hans wasn't the prostitue or the voyeur, an unlikely case, this will work without a hitch. Basically it ties the wolves down to making a sacrifice just to rid a blue. Considering there are 3 wolves and 3 special rolves plus the other humans, this is a -EV move for the wolves to make. So prostitute, when you do see a wolf, do come out. Remember what happened last game when the SPs didn't listen to Tass's strategy?

Old 09-12-2005, 04:38 PM   #19
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

The one part of that that itches the back of my neck funny is the "voyeur should come out if they are out"... I'm really not sure how I feel about it. On one hand, it gets rid of the threat on the wolves and they can kill off freely whoever they want, while now there is a slight penalty.

But, at the same time... even if the prostitute comes out and dies for their pegging a wolf... like ap said, its a + for the humans. Unless they feel the prostitute can peg two wolves, or 3.

So... yea. I give my approval for this plan.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:40 PM   #20
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I almost won.

Going to read TSA's previous jTWG. That plan seems good if the prostitute seer's a wolf, but that's always a hard task. This makes me think that TSA has to be human, as I do not see a wolf suggesting this for any reason.
Closed Thread