Old 03-19-2020, 04:54 PM   #3861
TWG Boomer
FFR Player
 
TWG Boomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 43
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Julian View Post
i think if we can get just one wolf then the game'll be cracked wide open. i think cole brought up that a lot of the conversation in this game's been between a small group of people, so at times i wonder if i'm making an assumption that at least ONE of them HAS to be a wolf and am looking for evidence of that, when really it could be what others have said is typical of FFRTWG, where the wolves are quieter and not really leaders

what's the trend been for games in the past? people bring up two quieter players and one deep wolf, so is that the norm? or is it three quieter players while town chews itself out?
To use a recent example, let's look at TWG191 when Funnygurl and T-Force were lower posters until later into the game, and flashflash_account (who subbed in) was pretty loud and frequent throughout.
Come the final phase, the 3 of them were the loudest in that game so it's definitely worth looking into players who start quiet and then ramp up their activity later into the game.
TWG Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 04:55 PM   #3862
TWG Boomer
FFR Player
 
TWG Boomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 43
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Phil View Post
I decided yesterday not to care about when Fauna said it, so I'm not going to care about Agent S saying it

either of them can be wolves, and I won't lie by saying I wouldn't think its funny if they both were, but its just like

we've played enough TWG to know that its not really ever that easy, yeah?

you actually fucking reminded me that my first post this phase was going to be me defining bus and I forgot to do it and now I'm sad
And yet, a lot of games are lost because we think that. Sometimes they really just are.
TWG Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 05:00 PM   #3863
TWG Boomer
FFR Player
 
TWG Boomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 43
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Agent S View Post
The only player that stands out to me on zucker is Tank, and they are the third vote on them, so I don't really see why a wolf partner would strike that early. Pre-cop reveal.
This line of logic really annoys me. A wolf can hop on - and will hop on - whenever they feel it'll add some town cred to their name. Especially after a wolf flip.
I hate this line of logic about WHERE they voted because there have been examples of wolves being the first vote on each other, middle vote, last vote, etc.
TWG Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 05:00 PM   #3864
TWG Boomer
FFR Player
 
TWG Boomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 43
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Cherry View Post
pre-role reveal its not a huge possibility but I could see it happening for a wolf that wanted town cred super early what what
Mindmeld what what
TWG Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 05:45 PM   #3865
TWG Cherry
FFR Player
 
TWG Cherry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 71
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

agent s

subject to change but i'll need to see a lot more from them before i move it what what
TWG Cherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 05:49 PM   #3866
TWG Cherry
FFR Player
 
TWG Cherry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 71
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

cole and flurry are next on my list what what
TWG Cherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 05:51 PM   #3867
TWG Cherry
FFR Player
 
TWG Cherry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 71
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

fauna's still in there too, probably at the same level as flurry what what
TWG Cherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 06:06 PM   #3868
TWG Cole
FFR Player
 
TWG Cole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 48
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

i can not express how bad work was today

i will just comment on a few points now and then do the bulk of my posting while lying in bed pretending to sleep later


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Phil View Post
Cole I know you're trying to be clear but it really seems like you're saying that there's scum in the replacements

you say "probably not" so I guess I would just need to know where you're reading everyone else
i wondered out-loud if there was scum in the replacements and most of the posting was town going after town doing my day one and day two read

after sitting down last night and contemplating i feel that is not correct because it partly contradicts how i feel about the zucker wagon and my own feelings about how i was reading eugene

so my final verdict is that it is not the case

at least not worth entertaining this phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Agent S View Post
Bid you to look past the sparring that you and Cherry had the previous day phase. They had some real solid conversations on d1 & d2. (After Zucker votes & before Chief votes.) Don't have to do a whole iso, just noting that this seems more or less based off of interaction which went entirely between the both of you.
people said they found that to be town v town

i myself do not know how i feel about it because at the time i just felt frustrated that they where disagreeing

i will re-read the interaction tonight and see what i feel about it now

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Boomer View Post
This line of logic really annoys me. A wolf can hop on - and will hop on - whenever they feel it'll add some town cred to their name. Especially after a wolf flip.
I hate this line of logic about WHERE they voted because there have been examples of wolves being the first vote on each other, middle vote, last vote, etc.
i think the fact that it is an anonymous game changes a lot

i did not get the sense that zucker was the obvious lynch for the majority of the phase

i think you are wrong and these things matter
TWG Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 06:14 PM   #3869
TWG Rolf
FFR Player
 
TWG Rolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 93
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Alright, looked through your list again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fauna View Post
Alrighty this is gonna be briefer than it was originally because Iím doing half of this again for the second time.

Basically, as I mentioned earlier, I believe our three wolves are in the following six people: Agent S, Apollo, Cole, Punchy, Rolf, Tank

Cole

Cole had a strong entrance but straight off the bat he essentially cleared the people on Zucker's wagon. Not just the initial 4, but the whole lot. I think if Cole was scum, thereís a good chance he has 1 or 2 partners in this pool. For reference, this is Rolf and Tank.

(on a separate note, this is me tinfoiling, but this post below from Cole looks a lot like he made it with the knowledge that Phil is town. Otherwise why would he care if someone thinks he is scumreading them?)



Anyway, Cole defends Rolf quite frequently throughout his time here, stating he does not understand where peoples scum reads come from.

Thinks some of Tankís posts are fluff, and doesnít like tanks opinion that the fakeclaim thing Phil was trying to pull off was risky.



Mentions Punchyís posts a few times in a favourable way but hates their d0 vote.

Chrissy time, has this weird post out of nowhere about Rolf



Everything else was fluff

Overall, there is no one in my list that Cole COULDNĒT be partners with.

My spicy take is Cole/Rolf/Tank

Tank

Tank has a huge back and forth with Rolf on D0, however, no one else was really paying any attention to it. After d0, Tank more or less dropped it, mentioning it every now and then but not pushing hard at all. I donít think thereís any reason this canít be W/W


Not really sure what to make of this, feels more commentary than an opinion

Calls Apollo and Agent S towny

Not much to go on but my spicy take is Rolf/Tank together, Iíd probably lean Agent S to be with them based on Tankís ISO

Punchy

Was pretty against Apollo from the start, not liking the quote train he did of himself. Votes Apollo pretty early.

Throws Chrissy(Cole) Into his 3 picks for Vigi. Seems reckless for a wolf to do to a partner. Further scumreads after this instance. I donít think Cole/Punchy are W/W

First reads list puts Rolf and Agent S as town, Apollo as scum (Chrissy/cole and Tank at null)

Tags onto an interaction between Rolf and Apollo and sides with Rolf saying Apollo should play more seriously if he wants to be taken seriously.

Later states Apollo is trending up.

I think the only person Punchy canít be partners with is Chrissy/Cole

My guess would be Punchy/Rolf/Agent S

Rolf

Iíve already gone over Rolf and Tanks interactions

Rolf seems genuinely frustrated at Apollo for all the jokes he was making, making it impossible for Rolf to do a genuine read on him. Later says itís completely fair that Apollo votes for Rolf for an information lynch?

Also puts Chrissy (Cole) in his 3 picks for vigi. Again, reckless for a wolf at this stage of the game.

Scum reads Agent S for his posting style being similar to Plop as a wolf last game

Donít think Rolf can be partners with Cole or Agent S

Doing this ISO on Rolf makes me want to townread him

Rolf/Tank/Apollo

Apollo

Does a really dodgy early reads list, townleans essentially everyone, except for Tank and Punchy who are nulls. Also probably the first person to townread Chrissy

Mindmelds with Agent S over his read of Flurry. Copies Agent Sí reads on Molly as well much later in the thread

Seems to ask other people a lot what he should be thinking of tank


Besides listing him in his early reads list, Iím pretty sure this is the first time Apollo mentions Rolf at all.

He later states Rolf is one of his preferred lynches. Still no reasoning, until he says its to help him solve other people. Seems like a pretty wishy washy excuse to push someone towards a lynch.

More in depth reads list says he townreads Agent S, Scumreads Chrissy(Cole) because he thinks sheís faking being a new player???? , Chucks Tank in top 3 town, punchy and rolf null,

The play has been all over the place enough that nobody COULDNT be Apolloís partner.

Apollo/Agent S/Tank

Agent S

First reads list puts Punchy as town, Chrissy(Cole) as null, scumleaning Rolf

Second reads list puts Apollo as a null for not contributing much, Chrissy(Cole) still at null, Punchy and Tank as town, Rolf as scum

Leans Apollo and Punchy more town than before, stating theyíre contributing a lot. This is in contrast to Apollo not contributing at all earlier. Also still has Apollo in top 3 wolves.

Loves Punchy after doing an ISO





Swaps Apollo out of his top 3 with no reasoning

Final reads list puts Punchy as town, Apollo, Tank and Cole at Null and Rolf at Scum.

Has Rolf in scumleans whole game. Does ISO on Rolf in most recent phase and decides he should not be a target of lynching.

Agent S/Apollo/Punchy

Conclusion

Always do your ISOs in Google Docs so you donít lose all your progress.

My feelings after doing all these is that the one that is most correct is the Apollo/Agent S/Tank world

I currently want to vote between these three. Leaning towards Tank because it would tell me if Iím on the right track or not with a lot of these reads Iíve just made.
Cole: Could be partners with anybody
-cole/rolf/tank

Tank: no negative partner note
-rolf/tank/agent s

Punchy: can't be partners with cole
-punchy/rolf/agent s

Rolf: can't be partners with cole/agent s
-rolf/tank/apollo

Apollo: Could be partners with anybody
-apollo/agent s/tank

Agent S: no negative partner note
-Agent s/apollo/punchy


You're going to need to better explain how your worlds and negative partner pairings were formed as you've got contradictions here:

-Cole partner note interferes with Rolf/Punchy note and Rolf world
-Punchy partner note interferes with Cole note
-Rolf partner note interferes with Cole partner note and Cole/Tank/Punchy world
TWG Rolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 07:10 PM   #3870
TWG Apollo
FFR Player
 
TWG Apollo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 30
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Phil View Post
why ping out agent s, even saying we get him tomorrow, when you were voting for maple

why not ping out fauna, who did the same thing, only earlier

just because you're townreading fauna?
Heat of the moment leads to less thinking while posting which means more pure thoughts imo. But you're right. I was more willing to give fauna a pass for the bus post because I was townreading them at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Phil View Post
probably just shooting too high with that

I'm kind of just expecting to hear more from the replacements

if one more person died, I'd be kind of nervous for the 24 hour switch
why would you be nervous about the 24hr switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Flurry View Post
I'm kind of reevaluating Cole after noticing that he seems to know who multiple players are.

It makes me wonder if he knew who Maple was and if he was like voluntarily voting there anyway.

I know I voted Maple too, but I kind of gamed myself with the wifom claim and I really wasn't sure what to think of Agent S here.

I guess me not going yolo cfd here might have been bad here because I kind of felt near the end that I was likely to be wrong.
iirc they posted that they knew or were pretty sure they knew who maple was. They said maple was totally capable of playing like they did as a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fauna View Post
Alrighty this is gonna be briefer than it was originally because Iím doing half of this again for the second time.

Basically, as I mentioned earlier, I believe our three wolves are in the following six people: Agent S, Apollo, Cole, Punchy, Rolf, Tank

Cole

Cole had a strong entrance but straight off the bat he essentially cleared the people on Zucker's wagon. Not just the initial 4, but the whole lot. I think if Cole was scum, thereís a good chance he has 1 or 2 partners in this pool. For reference, this is Rolf and Tank.

(on a separate note, this is me tinfoiling, but this post below from Cole looks a lot like he made it with the knowledge that Phil is town. Otherwise why would he care if someone thinks he is scumreading them?)



Anyway, Cole defends Rolf quite frequently throughout his time here, stating he does not understand where peoples scum reads come from.

I don't think I'd really call this a defense tbh. Maybe like a super soft defense because you're wanting people to revisit their reads but asking for clarification isn't really a defense imo

Thinks some of Tankís posts are fluff, and doesnít like tanks opinion that the fakeclaim thing Phil was trying to pull off was risky.



Mentions Punchyís posts a few times in a favourable way but hates their d0 vote.

Chrissy time, has this weird post out of nowhere about Rolf

I totally missed this and is kinda sketchy that they called Rolf out like that and Rolf never responded to it

Everything else was fluff

Overall, there is no one in my list that Cole COULDNĒT be partners with.

My spicy take is Cole/Rolf/Tank

Tank

Tank has a huge back and forth with Rolf on D0, however, no one else was really paying any attention to it. After d0, Tank more or less dropped it, mentioning it every now and then but not pushing hard at all. I donít think thereís any reason this canít be W/W


Not really sure what to make of this, feels more commentary than an opinion

Calls Apollo and Agent S towny

Not much to go on but my spicy take is Rolf/Tank together, Iíd probably lean Agent S to be with them based on Tankís ISO

Punchy

Was pretty against Apollo from the start, not liking the quote train he did of himself. Votes Apollo pretty early.

Throws Chrissy(Cole) Into his 3 picks for Vigi. Seems reckless for a wolf to do to a partner. Further scumreads after this instance. I donít think Cole/Punchy are W/W

First reads list puts Rolf and Agent S as town, Apollo as scum (Chrissy/cole and Tank at null)

Tags onto an interaction between Rolf and Apollo and sides with Rolf saying Apollo should play more seriously if he wants to be taken seriously.

Later states Apollo is trending up.

I think the only person Punchy canít be partners with is Chrissy/Cole

My guess would be Punchy/Rolf/Agent S

Rolf

Iíve already gone over Rolf and Tanks interactions

Rolf seems genuinely frustrated at Apollo for all the jokes he was making, making it impossible for Rolf to do a genuine read on him. Later says itís completely fair that Apollo votes for Rolf for an information lynch?

pretty sure he mentions in the post why he was okay with my reasoning for saying he'd be a lunch candidate for me

Also puts Chrissy (Cole) in his 3 picks for vigi. Again, reckless for a wolf at this stage of the game.

Scum reads Agent S for his posting style being similar to Plop as a wolf last game

Donít think Rolf can be partners with Cole or Agent S

Doing this ISO on Rolf makes me want to townread him

Rolf/Tank/Apollo
I don't understand how reading his iso can make you want to town read him but not while things were coming up as they were posted. Also does this mean that during your reads list that you've made you never iso'd them? The pairing also doesn't make any sense. Why would it be risky for Rolf to put Chrissy up for a vigil shot but not for him to be a possible lunch for info for me?

Apollo

Does a really dodgy early reads list, townleans essentially everyone, except for Tank and Punchy who are nulls. Also probably the first person to townread Chrissy are you bringing up that I town leaned a bunch of people for a reason?

Mindmelds with Agent S over his read of Flurry. Copies Agent Sí reads on Molly as well much later in the thread

I don't like the word usage here. You're saying copies like as if I didn't develop that read on my own.

Seems to ask other people a lot what he should be thinking of tank
this never happened. Please direct me to my posts where I'm asking what I should be thinking of tank a lot

Besides listing him in his early reads list, Iím pretty sure this is the first time Apollo mentions Rolf at all.

He later states Rolf is one of his preferred lynches. Still no reasoning, until he says its to help him solve other people. Seems like a pretty wishy washy excuse to push someone towards a lynch.
I explained how low priority Rolf was as a lunch candidate for me and even mentioned that I'd be worried if a wagon developed on Rolf out of nowhere. I don't what you're doing by being lazy and mis representing my play
More in depth reads list says he townreads Agent S, Scumreads Chrissy(Cole) because he thinks sheís faking being a new player???? , Chucks Tank in top 3 town, punchy and rolf null,

The play has been all over the place enough that nobody COULDNT be Apolloís partner.

Apollo/Agent S/Tank

I think after d0 I haven't been all over the place and you're being lazy and hoping people take your word for it instead of doing their own work


Agent S

First reads list puts Punchy as town, Chrissy(Cole) as null, scumleaning Rolf

Second reads list puts Apollo as a null for not contributing much, Chrissy(Cole) still at null, Punchy and Tank as town, Rolf as scum

Leans Apollo and Punchy more town than before, stating theyíre contributing a lot. This is in contrast to Apollo not contributing at all earlier. Also still has Apollo in top 3 wolves.

Loves Punchy after doing an ISO





Swaps Apollo out of his top 3 with no reasoning
pretty sure I saw it multiple time where agent s said I was trending up. I feel like you're intentionally misrepresenting what happened

Final reads list puts Punchy as town, Apollo, Tank and Cole at Null and Rolf at Scum.

Has Rolf in scumleans whole game. Does ISO on Rolf in most recent phase and decides he should not be a target of lynching.

Agent S/Apollo/Punchy

Conclusion

Always do your ISOs in Google Docs so you donít lose all your progress.

My feelings after doing all these is that the one that is most correct is the Apollo/Agent S/Tank world

I currently want to vote between these three. Leaning towards Tank because it would tell me if Iím on the right track or not with a lot of these reads Iíve just made.
Just judging by what you said on me I wouldn't be surprised if what you noted on others was twisting the narrative to make the lunch pool just be between me agent s and tank.
TWG Apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 07:11 PM   #3871
TWG Apollo
FFR Player
 
TWG Apollo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 30
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Doing a Rolf because fuck breaking that post down on a phone
TWG Apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 07:33 PM   #3872
TWG Apollo
FFR Player
 
TWG Apollo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 30
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Punchy are you finishing your rereading?
TWG Apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 07:35 PM   #3873
TWG Fauna
FFR Player
 
TWG Fauna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 55
Posts: 6
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Rolf, I'm aware there are contradictions in my partnerings. Each partner guess was done in relation to the individual ISO, not as a whole, this is why I said that Apollo/Agent S/Tank is the world I'm currently focusing on, it is the main one without any contradictions
TWG Fauna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 07:35 PM   #3874
TWG Julian
FFR Player
 
TWG Julian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 55
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

finished rereading the first phase so far. flurry has some very contradictory posts, like saying he doesn't think lynching inactives is a good idea in this kind of setup since wolves can just ensure they have a few more posts than town's lowest poster, but then later on says he'll always vote for me whenever he's not voting an inactive. i really really want to say he's not a wolf just based on his timing with the zucker vote (he basically turned that into a wagon himself), but given how all over the place he's been playing it could've been a miscalculated play from a wolf. i dunno! if flurry's still around at the end i'd be scared. there's also a chance someone as a wolf is roleplaying as the person who i'm pretty certain flurry is, in which case we are FUCKED

think tank/merengue is town too given the timing on their zucker vote. at that point it was del, mathilda, or zucker, and they went zucker. could be a yolo move, of course, but it seems legit. i will say though that between the rolf/tank headbutting that went on there, rolf looks a lot more townie than tank

gonna keep reading
TWG Julian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 07:49 PM   #3875
TWG Fauna
FFR Player
 
TWG Fauna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 55
Posts: 6
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Apollo

I did bring up that you townread people yea, but for no other reason than it was a reads list and I wanted to see how it compared to your future reads lists. Think of it as commentary mode. I admit I got a bit lazy at this point, I'd been on it for like 4 hours, but heres some quotes for your other stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Apollo View Post
Agent S - "Flurry I still think is quite town, despite dropping off of a bit from yesterday. I assume that the reason behind it because it's a bit open and shut situation for today."

I'm too lazy to edit the post on my phone but I don't think the reasoning behind this is good. If anything choosing to bounce because the lunch target is secured is sketchy at best
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Apollo View Post
I like this post though it's something I vibe with and falls in line with my thoughts on the molly train
Only used the words I did because I didn't see any justification for your thoughts on Flurry and Molly prior to these posts mindmelding with Agent S

In regards to Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Apollo View Post
Cherry do you think tank and I are on the same team?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Apollo View Post
Eugene similar question to you. How do you feel about tank town leaning me while you have him as town? Do you think it's a lazy read?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Apollo View Post
It does. So judging by your most recent post that I quoted I take it your still town reading him? Mind expanding on that
TWG Fauna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 08:04 PM   #3876
TWG Rolf
FFR Player
 
TWG Rolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 93
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fauna View Post
Rolf, I'm aware there are contradictions in my partnerings. Each partner guess was done in relation to the individual ISO, not as a whole, this is why I said that Apollo/Agent S/Tank is the world I'm currently focusing on, it is the main one without any contradictions
Yeah that's not how this works. You can't read person A's posts and say they can't be partners with person B, but then read person B's posts and pair them with partner A.
TWG Rolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 08:12 PM   #3877
TWG Fauna
FFR Player
 
TWG Fauna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 55
Posts: 6
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Rolf View Post
Yeah that's not how this works. You can't read person A's posts and say they can't be partners with person B, but then read person B's posts and pair them with partner A.


Agree to disagree, these contradictions help me prioritise. I chose my natural assumption of what a team would be based on individual ISOs, this helps me more in the future when we get more flips and I can see which worlds make more sense
TWG Fauna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 08:17 PM   #3878
TWG Apollo
FFR Player
 
TWG Apollo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 30
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fauna View Post
Apollo

I did bring up that you townread people yea, but for no other reason than it was a reads list and I wanted to see how it compared to your future reads lists. Think of it as commentary mode. I admit I got a bit lazy at this point, I'd been on it for like 4 hours, but heres some quotes for your other stuff



Only used the words I did because I didn't see any justification for your thoughts on Flurry and Molly prior to these posts mindmelding with Agent S

Well the first quote you have is where I'm criticizing agent s for brushing off flurry's excuse as a good one. Hardly would consider that mind melding. The second quote sure I agreed with agent s

In regards to Tank
As for these quotes are you serious? How are those quotes me asking for what I should think of tank? Did you ever think about the context that I was asking those questions in? At the time I was being wolf read by most and with tank town reading me I wanted to know how that affected their reads.

If you're really trying to build a case you're doing a terrible job

Also even if that was the case and I was asking people what I should think of tank 3 questions can hardly be classified as "a lot"
TWG Apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 08:18 PM   #3879
TWG Apollo
FFR Player
 
TWG Apollo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 30
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

You're not looking good fauna. You're looking like you're trying to build a case for a mislynch
TWG Apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 08:32 PM   #3880
TWG Fauna
FFR Player
 
TWG Fauna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Age: 55
Posts: 6
Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Your mistake is the fact that I wasnít doing these ISOs with the goal of making a case on anyone, I donít think anything I really posted is alignment indicative, I was posting it purely to look at interactions and anything of note between the six people I mentioned to look at possible partnering
TWG Fauna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution