Old 12-6-2004, 01:49 PM   #381
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

-_-
Old 12-6-2004, 01:57 PM   #382
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

sleepless' continual lack of voting has me suspicious. Many people use voting records as their main method of determining wolves, so a wolf would naturally want to avoid voting. With the 60 hour days sleepless has been able to get away with this. He/she (I dunno) has posted very little and voted even less. They didn't even manage to vote for alain yesterday (I would have switched my vote but I was getting my haircut and missed the whole bandwagoning extravaganza).

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 12-6-2004, 02:02 PM   #383
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

thats right..... I HAVE A HARD HEAD! uh huh... can't kill me. nuh uh. *does a dance*

oh yea.... and, THANK YOU GUARDIAN.

my vote goes to Guido

i suggest all of you re-read the 25 pages of material... i did last night to see what alain's posts would tell me... and Guido's stood out as well.

1. he starts the bandwagon from moogy, and looking back... with very little evidence. this leads to moogy's death
2. he changes his vote to qreepy to give the insta lynch on day 2. everyone i talked to didn't want an insta lynch because the longer the game goes on, the more people talk, and the more info we can gain.

there are more subtle details that i don't remember, and after re-reading that whole mess last night, i don't feel like sifting through it again. but, if you all check out his posts from this game, you'll see what i am talking about.
Old 12-6-2004, 02:17 PM   #384
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Afrobean ventured his thoughts. "It looks to me like some weird kind of...dagger."

You know it.

Anyway, it's kinda funny to see eb voting for sleepless for innactiveness. Although, I think I'm going to put my vote back on sleepless because of the innactiveness and all the things eb said. Just remember people, this is not a bandwagon vote, because I voted sleepless first last round... for a little while anyway.
Old 12-6-2004, 02:43 PM   #385
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Well, well, well, it appears that a dakra has found it's way into Soviet Russia.

Who would have ever thought that that would happen?
Old 12-6-2004, 02:44 PM   #386
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

In Soviet Russia, dacra does naughty things with YOU.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 12-6-2004, 03:05 PM   #387
sleeplessdragn
~Bang that beat Harder~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

im going with snapps because of inconsistent activity patterns. first day, he was posting even from school. as the days have continued he has shown wat appears to be interest in only defending his humaness, which, to me, is something that a first time wolf would do.
Old 12-6-2004, 03:14 PM   #388
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeplessdragn
im going with snapps because of inconsistent activity patterns. first day, he was posting even from school. as the days have continued he has shown wat appears to be interest in only defending his humaness, which, to me, is something that a first time wolf would do.
Bullshit.

My vote is for sleepless

Hey sleepless, quick question, who was the first one to vote for alain, a proven wolf? Oh, thats right, it was snapps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapps
alainbryden

He is on the top of my suspision list. More reasoning probably later though when more has been said. Yeah it's not a great vote just to vote who I am thinking of, but a vote is a vote.
This was even before I brought forth my evidence.

Your post was rubbish. "He was even posting from school", what kind of crap is that? OMG HE POSTS FROM SCHOOL SO HE MUST BE A WOLF. I'll have you know, i'm on the forums 2 hours each day from school.

GOOD EVIDENCE BUDDY

gg.
Old 12-6-2004, 03:35 PM   #389
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Hot damn, gettin' hostile. And technically, I believe Afrobean was first to vote for Alain, but it was a random vote, so that doesn't really count :P

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 12-6-2004, 03:39 PM   #390
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
Hot damn, gettin' hostile. And technically, I believe Afrobean was first to vote for Alain, but it was a random vote, so that doesn't really count :P
Incorrect.

I just double checked, snapps was the first to vote for alain (I told him to, but didn't tell him the evidence).
Old 12-6-2004, 03:50 PM   #391
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

I was talking about day 1, back when Snapps was being REALLY stupid. Afrobean made a random vote for Alain. I checked, and I'm right. But, since we were talking about different things, we're kinda both right.

Old 12-6-2004, 03:50 PM   #392
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
I was talking about day 1, back when Snapps was being REALLY stupid. Afrobean made a random vote for Alain. I checked, and I'm right. But, since we were talking about different things, we're kinda both right.
Oh sorry

My bad

I was talking about yesterdays' voting.
Old 12-6-2004, 03:51 PM   #393
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

no, LD is still wrong... if you want to be technical. Cypher voted alain on day 2.

BUT NONE OF THIS MATTERS....

we have 1 wolf, 2 to go. sleepless and guido, i choose you!
Old 12-6-2004, 04:06 PM   #394
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
Quote:
Incorrect.

I just double checked, snapps was the first to vote for alain (I told him to, but didn't tell him the evidence).
hay guyz i votd alain first.
I really did.
I suspected* him a day before you all did.

gg. [in other words. what tass said]

*as in not a random vote.
Old 12-6-2004, 04:08 PM   #395
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
BUT NONE OF THIS MATTERS....
QFE

Hehe, I'm totally in the in-crowd here at FFR. :P

Old 12-6-2004, 04:11 PM   #396
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Shut up and vote for Guido or Sleepless already ;-P
Old 12-6-2004, 04:14 PM   #397
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

Lol. I thought of voting for alain and then talked to Jay about it. He never told me specificly to vote for him. He only told me to when he revealed to me that he also wanted to vote to alain.

So SINCE THAT DOESNT MATTER: Im leaning now towards Cypher and Guido. More of Cypher.

EDITED: To add more and edited once more to say this was an edit.
Old 12-6-2004, 04:14 PM   #398
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Um, LD...

Quote:
sleepless' continual lack of voting has me suspicious. Many people use voting records as their main method of determining wolves, so a wolf would naturally want to avoid voting. With the 60 hour days sleepless has been able to get away with this. He/she (I dunno) has posted very little and voted even less. They didn't even manage to vote for alain yesterday (I would have switched my vote but I was getting my haircut and missed the whole bandwagoning extravaganza).

Notice that I was the first to vote this round. So don't you go telling me who to shut up and vote for :P

Old 12-6-2004, 04:17 PM   #399
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

lol

Everyone do what they want I've said what I need to for this round.
Old 12-6-2004, 04:21 PM   #400
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

3 - sleepless
1 - Guido
1 - Snapps

Instalynch at 6....

Closed Thread