Old 10-26-2018, 12:58 AM   #1681
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
DaBackPack

I don't care if this vote doesn't count right now I do not believe you are this stupid

Go read my post quoting the entire Funnygurl wagon and tell me why anyone should believe that the chaos of a bunch of people guessing that they are ok with Funnygurl is proof she was a wolf
I see what you are referring to but I was referring to the chaos of your wagon and sunfan's wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 10-26-2018, 12:58 AM   #1682
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
The smallest case I could probably think of is... she posted some thoughts beginning of phase and then not much else.

And if I want to tinfoil, she probably felt obligated to post something since she didn't the previous phase.

...That's all I got though, you're right that there's nothing else.
Dude voted for Funny

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 10-26-2018, 01:01 AM   #1683
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

okay

well why do you think wolf!charu would vote funny there instead of voting either you (if you're a villager) or mellon (if she's a villager) or staying on sunfan (if he's a villager)

who is he trying to save or is he just moving to move?
Old 10-26-2018, 01:02 AM   #1684
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

not going for a gotcha just want to follow your train of thought through
Old 10-26-2018, 01:16 AM   #1685
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee View Post
so you think the wagons were V/V then mml?
I do
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
there were previous games where i knew xiz was scummy but he was never at eod so I never lynched him in case he could clear himself somehow

And then xiz would win

so I've come to not care if ppl are here or not if I'm feeling confident
You gotta have a case first. Not being around can be a good case when it's extreme but this isn't a good example of it.

Quote:
MML who do you think the wolves are based on how EoD played out?
I would probably want to re read first EOD before giving a solid team of 3 but but like Charu, DBP and Manti really are gross here, although I can see Manti being town in some cases.

I don't remember who they voted last phase or if there's even a pattern to see there. I think you're on to something when you said that wolves have no reason not to group vote people in flipless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I see what you are referring to but I was referring to the chaos of your wagon and sunfan's wagon
Chaos would still be a strong world for it but honesty I don't think the SunFan was ever a serious wagon. A really dark way to look at it was that people where seeing how well that idea stuck.

But I think it was Neeee who voted him because he didn't like the Raeko wagon. When it didn't really stick he switched to me.

Quote:
okay

well why do you think wolf!charu would vote funny there instead of voting either you (if you're a villager) or mellon (if she's a villager) or staying on sunfan (if he's a villager)

who is he trying to save or is he just moving to move?
Could be moving to move. Could also think that Funny was just super easy and he can get the other three options lynched easy enough later.

I have heat and people want to lynch me already (and I actually almost did get lynched) so switching it to me in the world where Funny is town accomplishes nothing anyway since a town dies regardless and he probably feels like he can get another 3 people on me with no effort anytime. The ship for SunFan and Raeko kind of sailed by that point as well so sticking with them doesn't make that much sense.

TLDR Funny was presented on a silver platter and he took it.

Old 10-26-2018, 01:35 AM   #1686
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

i was voting roundbox prior to moving to sunfan, but yeah.

neither of those wagons really got traction for whatever reason.

kinda surprising wrt roundbox btw that his wagon didn't get much traction.
Old 10-26-2018, 03:05 AM   #1687
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

To everyone doubting about Charu being town;

Keep in mind that "Wolf Charu" could have got in a lot of trouble if 3 players had a blue role and decided to claim.

The fact that no one really did anything about it just shows that it's very unlikely there's something here.

The benefit is way too small considering how this game work.
Old 10-26-2018, 03:23 AM   #1688
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I know haku's not gonna respond to this, but why are you trying to solve the whole game especially given there's no cardflips?

I'm gonna give haku town points for this because haku's channeling his inner robot to try and solve EVERYONE in the game on... day 1. when I wolfed with haku recently (in "seems like you have a problem" and "TWGood End"), he's a bit more confident and focused on spouting theories for how things went down. I don't see the dejectedness here as a wolftell
TWG is all about creating the right opportunities to reach your end goal.

Some prefer to just chill, stay in the background and analyze what the other players are doing.

Others want to be part of the action even if they're likely to be wrong.

The point is that both are necessary to win a game.

You need content. You need feedback, you need to compare how others view things and why. You need to build trust with players based on their interactions and you have to try to ask the right questions and/or push the right things, but also the right way to not only reach your goal, but also make the others vote with you.

It may as well just be a big diplomatic war about having the freedom to push a lynch somewhere.

Anyway, back to the point. Solving a game is all about "creating a way".

I believe in tryharding even if I only have like 1/10 chance of being right. This game doesn't punish you for trying to find a wolf and failing. It does punish players tho who maintain certain behavior.

I don't believe you guys will ever lynch me as long as I try to do something helpful about the state of the game and if you do, it better be for a good reason.

Being bad is a thing, but bad content or not. As long as I get the help I need to correct myself, I should remain relevant.

I believe it's a lot easier to get town read by being constantly active than how I'm playing with work etc. You guys cannot get the feeling of seeing me actively post stuff and I miss content like this post of yours because I try to priorize what should be important.

Anyway, pushing narratives isn't really detrimental as long as you get something out of it.

I had weak reads and I got responses from the players in question I was targeting and guess what- it helped me get a better picture of the game.
Old 10-26-2018, 03:40 AM   #1689
Hakulyte
the Haku

Charu lock town due to above post and risk/reward not being worth the claim.
Moving Neee Town.
Pairing MML with Raeko in some odd universe.
Suspicious of Dabackpack's confidence and lack of apparent detectiveness. I feel like I never know what he's thinking and it's bothering me.
Back on drawing board for Sunfan. I kind of want to compare Sunfan to inDheart in terms of not being sure what to think of them.
Manti's alignment might be tied to Sunfan's alignment for me.
If Sunfan was a wolf, Precarious(voted by Sunfan) and MML(voted by Sunfan) are Town. Funnygurl555 was a wolf. (assuming he never busses here and there's definitely no reason to buss with no cardflips.)
MML feels too inconsistent with everything to be a wolf, I feel like he would filter his game differently if he was one.
I tend to believe Raeko overall, but I'm worried about if I'm just getting pocketed. This is mostly due to me reading a lot of posts about people talking about my alignment. I would revisit her in like 2 phases.
Roundbox had many interesting small hindsights in his posts. It felt like he was trying to figure out others and slowly build some town circle on his own. It makes sense considering the state of the game.
I forgot WV somehow. I guess I'll iso him again soon.

That's as close as I can give reads so far. A lot of it is still guts, but whatever.
Old 10-26-2018, 07:23 AM   #1690
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

So about 6 hours ago the site fucking crashed so I just dipped. I did copy/pasta the post I was making so here you guys go

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Final VC

Roundbox (1): MML
Charu (3): , funnygirl, DaBackpack, Precarious
MML (1): Manti
Theknightsofneee (1): Hakulyte
Mellon_collie (1): indheart
Funnygirl (1): Roundbox
Precarious (5): theknightsofneee, mellon_collie, Charu, thesunfan, Syhto

Unvote (1): WV

5 mins to let me know if this is incorrect.

As a reminder, night talk is on. And you can all talk till I officially kill you. Then you can't. Lol
DaBackPack and Charu never a team, I guess.
What was it Haku said about town acting more town? He right tho.

I think I need to really ISO and grill both of them this phase because I fully believe that there's a wolf there 100% of the time. That Funny wagon was just way to unclean.

For now, I sleep.

---

@Haku: The bit about Charu being legit isn't true since the three wouldn't easily know they are three and not just two, unless they planned on claiming outright.

Anyway I have breakfast and a long morning to attend to.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:31 AM   #1691
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I really don't get your scum read on me, it sounds like you're taking your suspicions from beginning of last phase into fruition now when you had all of last phase to do so.

I don't feel good about the Funnygurl lynch either, I already stated I didn't trust myself believing in thesunfan and my read on precarious. The other wagon was, well, you, and I think you're town just from one single post that I'm going to hold on to because otherwise I would've joined in the MML lynch.

GOD I would've joined it and not felt any remorse, right or wrong. You know this to be true for how much I brung it up and how I listed you as a possible wolf before.

...But I appreciate you holding yourself back last phase from super aggressive posts after you blew up. It allowed me to review your post right after Syhto died which is all the proof I need to show you're not a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 10-26-2018, 07:35 AM   #1692
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Speaking of that, let me re-quote it because goodness, no one even talked about it when I brought it up.

Quote:
Buuuuuuuut you did

But you did.

And I know I've edited your post down to save space and you're thinking of saying that I'm taking things out of context and all that jazz but you've performed actions that by your own admission you ain't cool with.

I'm not sure how I'm suppose to feel about that contrast but I don't feel good about it. After the whole "My MixMasterLar vote wasn't serious" bit when that vote was totally fucking serious and proven so by your outrage at my one-liner I just feel like you're not super trustworthy this game.
Quote:
10-24-2018, 01:07 AM
He made that post... SEVEN MINUTES past Syhto dying, it was as if he didn't know Syhto was going to die.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 10-26-2018, 07:38 AM   #1693
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

If that isn't good enough because he could've faked it, well I don't know what else to defend him by. I think that post and the timestamp is highly telling of his alignment.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-26-2018, 10:00 AM   #1694
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
so real talk time

who makes sense as a team with mellon?
Welcome to me pre lynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 10-26-2018, 10:22 AM   #1695
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

For those of you that missed it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanticorex2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'm down to talk w/ you during nightchat. nights are lit less things to catch up on

i'm not used to haku like... giving up... and for some reason his posting is coming off as insincere to me. however, i don't think he's worth offing today due to his inability to be here for eod. i think i usually have a good handle on haku though, and i don't this time around, which is why i'm leaning not town atm
This post.

FG says haku’s Posting is coming off as insincere to her and then says she doesn’t think he’s worth killing due to his inability to be here at EOD.

Haku will pretty much never be here for EOD so this is just an excuse to not vote him to me.
I think this got missed in the activity of eod, but can I get thoughts on this.

I feel like this makes Haku/funny a greater then rand chance at being w/w.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 10-26-2018, 10:37 AM   #1696
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
For those of you that missed it:

I think this got missed in the activity of eod, but can I get thoughts on this.

I feel like this makes Haku/funny a greater then rand chance at being w/w.
My thoughts are as such:

I can understand what you're seeing, but it could be that some of the players are not comfortable of voting for someone when they're currently not present at EoD. (See Backpack last night in regards to choosing FunnyGurl)

Other than that, I don't think this is any indication of a pairing being involved. I do however believe she still could be a wolf, but it's one of those "idk, maybe" deals. She left a vote on mellon for what it's worth, and I'm assuming she was also aware that she had been hovering this phase as well. Then there's the aforementioned scenario I described, but for the third time, it's tinfoiling and nothing can be proven.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-26-2018, 10:58 AM   #1697
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I really don't get your scum read on me, it sounds like you're taking your suspicions from beginning of last phase into fruition now when you had all of last phase to do so.
I mean my case about your EoD is being backed by your posts at EoD so I don't think you have ground to accuse me from just lazily carrying reads over.

You are right I thought that claim shit was bad but that's of the bed you made. At best, we could go after DBP but I ain't trying to pretend you haven't been giving me shit for not liking your bad play all game.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:50 AM   #1698
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Isn’t everything tinfoiling this game without some form of smoking gun?

Feels like if you’re tinfoiling a wolf scenario the only way to solve it or progress is for one of the players to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 10-26-2018, 12:14 PM   #1699
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
bad play
And what, pray tell, do you believe is good play currently with what we know?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-26-2018, 12:15 PM   #1700
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Isn’t everything tinfoiling this game without some form of smoking gun?

Feels like if you’re tinfoiling a wolf scenario the only way to solve it or progress is for one of the players to die.
I agree... in a card flip game.

When you lynch someone based off those theories, you don't get much back besides some psuedo-wagonomics.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Closed Thread