Old 06-24-2022, 12:03 AM   #1
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Songs of the Week 06/24/2022

Welcome to the last Song of The Week Release for June! This will also be the last song release before the 15th Official Tournament starts next week.

The 2 veteran files we have for you today are:

Lawn Wake IV (Black)
Musician: The Flashbulb
Step Artist: mi40
Song Length: 2:09
Difficulty: 91

Star of the COME ON!!
Musician: Frums
Step Artist: gold stinger
Song Length: 2:36
Difficulty: 98

We also appreciate your patience as we experienced some downtime the past few days; there is also a public non-veteran release for today.

Path to Nowhere
Musician: The Ghost of 3.13
Step Artist: M0nkeyz
Song Length: 2:52
Difficulty: 93

And for Non-Veteran players, these previous songs have went public:

Amen Babylon
Musician: Shitmat
Step Artist: ositzxz369
Song Length: 3:37
Difficulty: 86

Break
Musician: The Quick Brown Fox
Step Artist: DarkZtar
Song Length: 1:36
Difficulty: 88

Enjoy!
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 10:04 AM   #2
Elite Ninja
Kawaii Desu
Difficulty Consulting Cat
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Songs of the Week 06/24/2022

Cool to see these sotw threads back, brings me nostalgia. That is quite the hard song line-up just before the OT lol. Haven't played them yet so can't give any opinions on them right now but looking forward to checking them out soon. Well I have played Break and that song is insanely hard for me because I'm like a D5 player when it comes to chordjacks x.x

EDIT:

Lawn Wake IV (Black) - Pretty fun file! I can AAA everything in it just not all in one run since nerves like to mess with me. Feel like this could be dropped to a 90 potentially when I see Dishevel is a 90 and this kind of reminds me of Dishevel in some way.

Star of the COME ON!! - This is a bit too hard for me to play so can't quite give much comment to it but yeah those roll walls lol. Literally fighting for my life the entire file trying to not get goods.

Path to Nowhere - Really cool file I liked this one! For sure felt like it was relentless tho and requires a good amount of stamina to keep up the entire time haha. The 24ths are probably the most fun part of this file to me.

Amen Babylon - Oh man that intro is mean lol. I find the file interesting to play. Those weird back and forth 32nds require me to jumptrill them because I can only AAA them about 5% of the time by rolling lol. I might eventually AAA this when I can get past the first half of the song with a AAA more consistently but for now the first half is too difficulty for me xd. Fun to play tho.

Break - Eh, personally not a fan of this one. I'm not a big chordjack fan but also not a fan of the song in particular either. The chordjack mains out there might enjoy seeing this tho Idk.

Last edited by Elite Ninja; 06-24-2022 at 01:23 PM..
Elite Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote