Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 11:08 PM   #1161
Netjet!
Sic itur ad astra
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Netjet! Send a message via Skype™ to Netjet!
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
If you guys still had my DP AAA you would be able to extract a message I left within the statistical distributions
That was quite clever, actually.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:08 PM   #1162
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'll mention my Gigadelic post again, because this is now solid evidence that MrRubix's Death Piano AAA is botted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
I took the time to break down MrRubix's Only replay data, Gigadelic.

Before I start, I'd like to point out that this isn't the first time we've seen something like this. It's been mentioned before.
----------- Long explanation -----------
Look familiar? Go to the link to the post I provided at the top.

MrRubix's RATO AAA: 0,0,583,789,227,0,0

Very few late frame perfect hits, most of it is concentrated in the middle and early frames. And the distribution of frame hits is absurd. A strong player would be aiming for the middle frame, but having trouble hitting it.
In truth, Rubix *did* try passing off his Gigadelic AAA as legitimate. He never said anything to the community or any administrator about botting. This post was before he registered the AAA.

On to Death Piano. It's amazing at how Velocity managed to somehow get Rubix's 8-1-0-2 Death Piano data. I really owe you one, man.

This is in chronological order (starting from the beginning of the file, going to the end).

I obviously didn't capture every part of the file. There would be way too many pictures. But I basically showed the obvious unnatural shit.

This is where the average and both boos came from. The white bars are zeroframer hits, which no human player can physically do at all.

This is just hilarious

I don't need to repeat what I've said about unnatural hits and 1 framer minijack awkwardness that makes no sense. However, I will post the frame hits for this replay:

This should be familiar. Mostly early and middle perfect hits, and a ludicrous amount of them, and then a lower amount of late perfect hits. It doesn't demonstrate a human playing style at all.

And you know what this means? He can't SDG without botting, which very strongly suggests he didn't AAA it legitimately either. This means that the DP AAA Rubix has been shoving in all your faces and claiming to be number one was just him being a dick. This is more than enough justification to remove his score, and he's been talking shit this entire time.

Now on to some other things...

- There is nothing wrong with questioning someone as suspicious as Rubix was. Seriously. You even have the evidence right in front of you.
- "made up a ton of dumb excuses for it" - oh, you've made plenty of dumb excuses yourself in attempts to try covering up your botting.
- "other than that, my scores are all perfectly real" - Yeah, sure. Especially after all your botting.
- "even if you had that replay, you're not going to find unnatural frame-hitting (smileyface)" - Smiley face makes you sound like a phony, and I proved you wrong.
- Not giving a shit anymore? This is the attitude of a BS player. If you actually took the time to legitimately play this game, you'd appreciate your accomplishments a lot more.

- Again, the "I do not care" attitude.
- "I'd waste years cheating on a damn arrow game" - that's exactly what you did.
- "Also I am going to make you feel bad again for trying to insinuate earlier that my hand injuries are mere excuses" - Hey retard, it's called FACT. You *CAN'T* prove yourself with your current condition. But guess what? You have to distort it to me saying "mere excuse" because you want to make me look like a dick in front of the community. It is very unfortunate you have your condition, but this was a huge dick move on your part for trying to use intimidation and humiliation as a defense for your bullshit.

- "Whining about lack of competition" - excuse me? And this is coming from a guy who BOTTED?
- "perfectly viable, tough challenge out there that he's just choosing to ignore" - Getting your replay data sure was a challenge. AAA'ing the full file of Death Piano is also a challenge. But competing against a guy who's botting is NOT a challenge.
- "uncontested" - uncontested is right. Nobody really questioned it since forever. But now we have amazing tools.

This is another example of how Rubix tried looking smart by constantly mentioning muscle memory, isolation, positioning, and anything else that any other player could say. But this obviously didn't mean shit. Rubix was too idealistic. In reality, that's not how it works.

- "pussy passive aggressive BS call" - because of a score I can't match? Go look at the replay data. I can't see how you guys can even take this guy seriously. Not to mention, "pussy bs call"? You're calling solid physical evidence pussy passive aggressive shit? Go to a court and say that to a judge.
- "Guarantee you it's the real deal" - Liar.
- "Until you match it, you ain't #1 son" - Until you actually get these scores legitimately, you ain't #1, Mr. BSbix. I never even cared about being #1, but you obviously did.

Way to modify my post into that. Your excuses for botting are retarded and your excuses for "not caring" make zero sense to any legitimate player.

As a general rule of thumb, any player who says this is most likely BS.

Why should anyone care about a BS botted score not being matched by legitimate players?

This is the single most pathetic thing I've ever seen Rubix do on this site. He tries claiming that his DP is *finally* BS after all this time he's been duping the community before I exposed his replay. "Dossar, I already claimed it was BS!" Yeah, you just recently said the truth because you knew I'd catch you. "even if you had that replay, you're not going to find unnatural frame-hitting (smileyface)" - Just pathetic.

This should be a wake-up call to all of you. We never want a case to solve like MrRubix ever again. This has given the community a massive headache. If someone looks suspicious, report it here. It's very irritating when intimidation or humiliation is used to prevent people from speaking up.

I am expecting a massive wave of hate comments coming. Well guess what, I've taken the time to actually look into MrRubix while everyone else gave crappy arguments that weren't based on any solid evidence and just said "too serious". You guys got duped. If you're not going to appreciate what I've done here, you can kindly leave the thread and keep it to yourself. I care about wrong information.

I'll talk to aperson about dealing with the scores next time he comes on.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:09 PM   #1163
i love you
Live a wonderful life~

Looks like Rubix is done.

I must say though, you were the best BSer on FFR since Nima I will give you that much. Bravo!
Old 03-23-2012, 11:09 PM   #1164
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

Quote:
If you guys still had my DP AAA you would be able to extract a message I left within the statistical distributions
why'd u tell me it was real in that one thread bro that'd just not cool ;-;
Old 03-23-2012, 11:11 PM   #1165
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I don't know about you Dossar but it sounds like you can't tell when you're being goaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnr61 View Post
why'd u tell me it was real in that one thread bro that'd just not cool ;-;
Because I wanted the admins to do some statistical digging and find my messages but they don't have my replays that allow for the messages to be extracted
Old 03-23-2012, 11:12 PM   #1166
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Oh wow...
Old 03-23-2012, 11:14 PM   #1167
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager

More excuses

"I was trying to goad you"
"I wanted to put a message in my botted plays"
Old 03-23-2012, 11:16 PM   #1168
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I don't understand why you think you've found any new information... practically everything there has been explained (by me) in other posts.

You haven't even found the *really* cool stuff, but that's because FFR doesn't save the damn replays
Old 03-23-2012, 11:17 PM   #1169
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
I don't know about you Dossar but it sounds like you can't tell when you're being goaded

Because I wanted the admins to do some statistical digging and find my messages but they don't have my replays that allow for the messages to be extracted
yah okay.... i mean i kind of figured the scores were botted for ages now (and that's saying something i believe next to everybody rofl) based on the way you talk about them and your vids, but keep in mind you weren't just 'goading' dossar but a whole community who actually care about the game and look up to you as a player without giving them any indication that you were... what? trolling dossar/the admins? good job? @.@

i mean what was that DP thread lmao. i don't see anything 'explained (by you)' in those posts except to say that you're really good at death piano and everyone else should stop sucking?
Old 03-23-2012, 11:17 PM   #1170
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager

It did save the replays, they just got wiped when Velocity started using a new replay system.

"I don't understand why you think you've found any new information" - how long has the community believed you for again?

"practically everything there has been explained (by me) in other posts." - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on man, just give up. You've been exposed.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:18 PM   #1171
i love you
Live a wonderful life~

The truth hurts doesnt it Rubix. Give up. You're finished.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:21 PM   #1172
samurai7694
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

but seriously, chill lol

i'll say that the whole rubix domination scores thing was at least entertaining, and being on vc and watching it be done back when vc was alive etc. (hint hint get to it admins)

o videogames...

Last edited by samurai7694; 03-23-2012 at 11:24 PM..
Old 03-23-2012, 11:23 PM   #1173
gabrieljd
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

ITT: People fighting over flying colored arrows.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:24 PM   #1174
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

i dont normally laugh at these but nice haha
Old 03-23-2012, 11:25 PM   #1175
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Honestly I don't really care about this too much, but it sounds to me like at this point Dossar is just doing this for self/personal gain so he can feel the accomplishment that he "outsmarted" someone by using replay data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:26 PM   #1176
DarknessXoXLight
sonder
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DarknessXoXLight

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
Honestly I don't really care about this too much, but it sounds to me like at this point Dossar is just doing this for self/personal gain so he can feel the accomplishment that he "outsmarted" someone by using replay data.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 03-23-2012, 11:26 PM   #1177
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnr61 View Post
yah okay.... i mean i kind of figured the scores were botted for ages now (and that's saying something i believe next to everybody rofl) based on the way you talk about them and your vids, but keep in mind you weren't just 'goading' dossar but a whole community who actually care about the game and look up to you as a player without giving them any indication that you were... what? trolling dossar/the admins? good job? @.@

i mean what was that DP thread lmao. i don't see anything 'explained (by you)' in those posts except to say that you're really good at death piano and everyone else should stop sucking?
No it is indeed about goading the community. And I never said I BS'd all my other scores -- just the massively obvious ones like DP/RATO/RAN/Gigadelic/etc. Again, as I mentioned, pretty much everything towards the end of my FFR run when I decided it'd be more fun to make a bot.

The whole point is to cover up obvious BS with a kernel of truth for the sake of maintaining plausible deniability. The isolation methods/advice I gave really is quite sound and my legit runs were pretty damn good. Just not AAA-good, obviously.

The DP thread though was entirely aimed at Dossar -- a fireback to his "score challenge thread" which was obvious from a mile away.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:26 PM   #1178
Tarrik
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tarrik Send a message via Skype™ to Tarrik

Quote:
Kind of like rubix botting all his scores so he could feel accomplished for being the "best"? It works both ways.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:27 PM   #1179
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager

Quote:
The thread you're in is Suspicious Scores, and that's exactly what I'm doing - investigating.

If superiority complex is going to be attached to everything I do, that isn't my problem.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:30 PM   #1180
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
The thread you're in is Suspicious Scores, and that's exactly what I'm doing - investigating.

If superiority complex is going to be attached to everything I do, that isn't my problem.
Well I realize that, but I feel like you've been on his case for ages, and at this point it was really just redundant to start making even more ridiculously large posts basically just repeating words like "liar" and "you're finished". You easily could have just PM'd that to an admin or something like that.

I honestly don't actually believe that superiority complex crap (contrary to what my profile pic may make it seem), but it just seems like this is really just another dragged out publicity stunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Closed Thread