Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-2-2012, 07:57 PM   #781
AlexDest
good hot
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
Comparing scores and giving professional detailed input is legitimate feedback
except you have to tell us back in the old days how you got the first ever inhumanly possible score ever, which is unnecessary and i'm sure it is pretty damn discouraging for some people

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Staiain actually told me how his happy moment for IDP2 was ruined because of the dumb comments posted in his thread.
my point exactly

|
|
v

Quote:
My first AA was actually triple digit greats too haha, that's one of the reasons why this song is such a bitch to DP% score on
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Would you rather have an insincere "nice" or actual feedback
it's not necessarily insincere 100% of the time, write a ****ing encyclopedia of encouraging complements on a score if you have to

Quote:
Like I said, without analyzation, there are going to be a lot of useless comments that completely distort the actual meaning of what the person is saying. Even you are saying "the idol of rhythm games so everyone will ****ing praise you anyway", which proves my point that when I post something it's automatically assumed by others to be narcissistic or something similarly stupid
and again

Quote:
My first AA was actually triple digit greats too haha, that's one of the reasons why this song is such a bitch to DP% score on
Old 03-2-2012, 08:04 PM   #782
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Staiain and I have had a nice rivalry going and I found it necessary to point out why the file is so hard to score on in the first place - Staiain actually liked my comment, and he understands that I am actually giving good feedback. I'd think it would be an honor to mention that only two people (including him) have achieved something like t-

You know what, I could go on forever about this. And so could you making more of these comments.

This is what happens in this thread, and it is why people like OWA got shoved down the throat for questioning.
Old 03-2-2012, 08:16 PM   #783
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I never really noticed how bitchy people were on this site until I took a look at this thread I praise dossar because he's the only person I've ever seen use the word legitimate instead of legit.
Old 03-2-2012, 08:30 PM   #784
AlexDest
good hot
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Staiain and I have had a nice rivalry going and I found it necessary to point out why the file is so hard to score on in the first place - Staiain actually liked my comment, and he understands that I am actually giving good feedback. I'd think it would be an honor to mention that only two people (including him) have achieved something like t-
it's completely acceptable if you compare your scores with other "god tier" people. but when it comes to other people who are around tier 4 by FFR standards, you go ahead and compare whatever score you have and how that person should improve it. i'm not exactly saying it's unethical to compare your scores to other people (including lower skilled players), it's just unnecessary when you have to use a comparison when that person is supposedly satisfied with their score
Old 03-2-2012, 08:31 PM   #785
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

*yawn*

Okay guys, you both made your points. Now it is probably good that we get back on topic now before someone else starts throwing a random fit about something else that does not have anything to do with this thread at all.

That or just totally ignore me and let staff handle it since that is their job right?
Old 03-2-2012, 08:40 PM   #786
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love you View Post
*yawn*

Okay guys, you both made your points. Now it is probably good that we get back on topic now before someone else starts throwing a random fit about something else that does not have anything to do with this thread at all.

That or just totally ignore me and let staff handle it since that is their job right?
I've said it idk how many times now. And I don't want to go on a deletion spree but it seems it's the only thing that makes this junk stop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 03-2-2012, 08:45 PM   #787
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

dossar has small dick syndrome
Old 03-3-2012, 09:49 AM   #788
ssbmchamp
Can't improve at this game.
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay View Post
dude a teen FC on eclipse is pretty top tier IMO
Well if that's what you think I guess I should feel honored then...too bad I'm not into the whole caring about skill, but thanks nonetheless i suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Just be aware that people are going to bring up evidence and if they can't find any, are going to ask for it. What I find interesting is you have the capability to get teens-FC on Eclipse, but your scores on other recent songs reflect a player with a different level of skill:
-I breathe the cosmos: 20-4-0-7
-Duck Hunt: 9-0-0-3
-The earth blew up: 46-6-0-22
-Etude On A Nimbus: 28-0-0-4
-Rocket Flight: 2-0-0-11 (I just thought this score looked off)

I don't know when that Eclipse and other good scores of yours were attained, if they were from awhile ago, I guess it's possible you could have had a skill drop. I'm not calling you a cheater nor am I defending you, I'm just bringing up some data, and people can interpret it as they want.
I'm fully aware that people are going to bring up arguements about some of my scores. However my views will continue to remain the same towards this game and if people can't accept the way I play, well then sucks for them. There are some scores from others that I sometimes question in my head but there's no point in posting them and starting an arguement, unless it's something completely obvious like Anaru. Unless that's the case I just accept what other people got because there is nothing I can do, not to mention i would have no "proof" AND i don't actually know the person.

Last edited by nois-or-e; 03-4-2012 at 02:20 PM..
Old 03-3-2012, 10:06 AM   #789
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Regardless, could we possibly see a replay out of you? While yes, it would hopefully silence everyone who's questioning you right now, I would honestly like to see someone else's take on Eclipse or something like that and compare it to how I play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 03-3-2012, 10:31 AM   #790
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbmchamp View Post
I'm fully aware that people are going to bring up arguements about some of my scores. However my views will continue to remain the same towards this game and if people can't accept the way I play, well then sucks for them. There are some scores from others that I sometimes question in my head but there's no point in posting them and starting an arguement, unless it's something completely obvious like Anaru. Unless that's the case I just accept what other people got because there is nothing I can do, not to mention i would have no "proof" AND i don't actually know the person.
I don't mind if you play the game just for fun and to get GT, not everyone has the patience to sit down and grudgingly sit down and play every song over and over again until the get a score they are satisfied with. However, it seems like you just took the data I brought up and ignored it, without bothering to explain. I don't mind people getting god-like scores, but when people get a god-like score(s) while the rest of their levelranks show scores of an amateur-ish skill level, then it becomes suspicious. You have these scores in your levelranks that reflect the skill of a solid D6 player such as your Eclipse, Devour, and WWE scores, but the scores I posted in my other post reflect scores of a typical D3 player at best. I'm not calling BS on you, I'd just like an explanation as to why some of your scores reflect a vast difference in skill. Also, I'm curious as to where you got those 11 boos in that 2-0-0-11 run of Rocket Flight, that kind of score doesn't make sense to me.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

Last edited by reuben_tate; 03-3-2012 at 10:34 AM..
Old 03-3-2012, 10:56 AM   #791
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran

velo is viewing.... shits going down
Old 03-3-2012, 11:05 AM   #792
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

this oughta be interesting

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Old 03-3-2012, 11:46 AM   #793
Velocity
Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
Site and Game Administrator
AdministratorRetired StaffDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

shh...
Old 03-3-2012, 12:27 PM   #794
ssbmchamp
Can't improve at this game.
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
I don't mind if you play the game just for fun and to get GT, not everyone has the patience to sit down and grudgingly sit down and play every song over and over again until the get a score they are satisfied with. However, it seems like you just took the data I brought up and ignored it, without bothering to explain. I don't mind people getting god-like scores, but when people get a god-like score(s) while the rest of their levelranks show scores of an amateur-ish skill level, then it becomes suspicious. You have these scores in your levelranks that reflect the skill of a solid D6 player such as your Eclipse, Devour, and WWE scores, but the scores I posted in my other post reflect scores of a typical D3 player at best. I'm not calling BS on you, I'd just like an explanation as to why some of your scores reflect a vast difference in skill. Also, I'm curious as to where you got those 11 boos in that 2-0-0-11 run of Rocket Flight, that kind of score doesn't make sense to me.
Sorry if you thought i ignored the data you brought up....um from what i recall i got most in the beginning during the 16th stream with jumps with a couple others mixed in near the end. I also played this after a day of whorring for points so i was just kinda playing it just to get my FC. Last time i was asked to "explain" it was Anaru who called me out (before i knew for sure he was a fake) but anyway i clearly explained my situation and after writing a shit ton he replys with: "yea i read the first few words then just stopped"....about one of the rudest things you can do so after that i was pretty pissed off that i took my time to explain only to be ignored....after that i flipped on him. anyways back on track let me just make a point and if any of my numbers are off feel free to correct me on them: to AAA a song, ANY song, you must be "perfect." perfect from what i've heard is hitting an arrow within 3 frames (this is what i'm not entirely sure about). ok so take that and consider this: each arrow added to a song decreases a players chance of a AAA (ex. just about anyone can get a AAA if a song had 1 arrow...add another arrow and you slightly decrease their chance because instead of doing 1 thing perfect they now have to do 2) so as you continue up into the 100's and 1,000's of notes your chances go down even more because now you have to do 100's or 1,000's of things perfect. factor in BPM, stamina, pattern changes, etc and that lowers your chances even further. In my situation, add in lag to that equation and my chances basically go cliff jumping. So why am i bringing this up you ask? Well because this is what you have to deal with if you want to strive to be "perfect," and i do not have this drive which is why i gave up on the easy songs you see and just play them for points. For the harder ones i had to sometimes wait 10 plays before the lag was even managable to play the whole thing. After dealing with that frustration (mind you i have a very short fuse) i said screw it im not dealing with this shit anymore, i'm just playing for fun. My theory has always been "a person is as good as their best rank" (not counting rank 1's unless it is a really difficult file). If a person made an account and mashed excite bike but AAA'd a level 8....that person's skill can be shown by the level 8, and that they didn't care about excite bike....same concept applies to me so i'm kinda confused as to why people can't grasp this concept.
Old 03-3-2012, 12:40 PM   #795
6PLUS3
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 6PLUS3 Send a message via MSN to 6PLUS3 Send a message via Skype™ to 6PLUS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPreggers View Post
I praise dossar because he's the only person I've ever seen use the word legitimate instead of legit.
That's like saying "I praise a baby cause he can crawl." ~_~

ps, why are we caring about suspicious scores now? Just leave it to the Admins to decide what the hell is going on.
pps, shut up @Dossar and whoever is arguing. Gets you nowhere good.
Come on and sing it with me~
Old 03-3-2012, 06:28 PM   #796
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Late to the party.
a.) Since when is anaru not legit?

b.) @ Dossar and AlexDoodles: I find it more rewarding to get a "nice" on a score I post rather than a list of things I could improve on. I had an old friend -who shall remain anonymous- who would eclipse every score I told him about with a better score of his own and that kind of pissed me off. You will rarely, if ever see me post a score or comparison in someone else's score thread since it's their score that they're proud of, and not only do they probably know who you are skill-wise, but they also don't give a shit about how much better your scores are than theirs. It's rude and disrespectful to post your own scores where they might not be welcome.

c.) back on topic.. regarding ssbmchamp: What I see is a whole lot of useless justification backed by paragraphs of text and no solid evidence. If you don't post something to clear your name, it becomes more and more prevalent with each post that you're trying to hide something, and that isn't a good thing to show when you're on the chopping block for possible BS scores. put up or shut up.

Old 03-3-2012, 06:31 PM   #797
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Put up or shut up.
Stickin' it to the mannnn

Also, Anaru was OHN, which if for some reason you don't know was originally a cheater. He came back and tried fooling us once again, but in the end, he was still a cheater. He had a huge number of botted scores.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 03-3-2012, 06:32 PM   #798
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

wtf I even blew the whistle about him like 3 times for perma-ban evade and nothing happened..

Last edited by rushyrulz; 03-3-2012 at 06:34 PM..
Old 03-3-2012, 06:35 PM   #799
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

Quote:
wtf I even blew the whistle about him like 3 times and nothing happened..
We had no proof at the time. True, he was a VERY good player, and he was capable of posting videos. But then he got a AAA on this round's round of hi19's tournament, and Dossar became suspicious and checked the replay stuff. Turns out he apparently his every single note on the exact frame. He also found a bunch of online scores achieved with default settings/ a bunch of random speedmods.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-3-2012, 07:47 PM   #800
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
wtf I even blew the whistle about him like 3 times for perma-ban evade and nothing happened..
Because he requested his ban. Regardless, it's over now and there's really no reason to keep on with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Closed Thread