Old 03-24-2012, 12:50 AM   #1241
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Some final words I'd like to say before stepping out of this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballa48 View Post
Not everyone has time to look at every post you have ever made / look at replay data. Excuse me for not stalking you to determine your legitimacy.

You really seem to have trouble seeing things from other peoples' perspectives. I feel like I have had this same argument with you before on different topics. No, I am not an idiot. I just don't know everything you do.
Well, forming opinions with incomplete information is no way to go through life, mang.

Certain people (including Dossar) have been involved in all those past threads, as you can see. It was known to many that I had developed a bot. Acting like I've been "exposed" is rather petty and disingenuous.

And if it's not about connecting dots, Dossar, then you may as well rest your case because you don't have the actual AAA run. "Well the 8/1/0/2 run is good enough herpderp" -- I guess RAN wasn't obvious enough?

Like I said, you haven't really uncovered anything "titanic." Just obvious stuff I've already said explicit things about in the past. You drummed up a lot of sensationalist hype for the sake of, from what I can tell, autofellatio. DP was left vague because I wanted someone to framecheck and see the joke. However, that's not possible now given recent evidence.

Otherwise, crap like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
Just an fyi there is going to be a massive post by me after I talk with aperson again

And by massive, I mean the fucking titanic massive.
Quote:
"I don't understand why you think you've found any new information" - how long has the community believed you for again?

"practically everything there has been explained (by me) in other posts." - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on man, just give up. You've been exposed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by i love you View Post
The truth hurts doesnt it Rubix. Give up. You're finished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarrik View Post
Kind of like rubix botting all his scores so he could feel accomplished for being the "best"? It works both ways.
Is really idiotic lmfao. It's like watching a child gloat over making poopy in the potty.

Basically, this post sums it up very well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
Honestly I don't really care about this too much, but it sounds to me like at this point Dossar is just doing this for self/personal gain so he can feel the accomplishment that he "outsmarted" someone by using replay data.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:52 AM   #1242
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

The person playing on kikokinho uses 2x speedmod. And it's someone who splits pretty damn hard. It looks reasonable enough though

No replay came up for Electro Rush.

I should mention the person playing on Yoshi710 uses 2.2x

Also, does this really have to be mentioned again. Come on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
And if it's not about connecting dots, Dossar, then you may as well rest your case because you don't have the actual AAA run. "Well the 8/1/0/2 run is good enough herpderp" -- I guess RAN wasn't obvious enough?
You jumped from 8-1-0-2 to 4-1-0-0 to AAA, basically. No physical evidence existed for the two other scores but they were achieved next to each other. RAN was removed almost immediately because the replay data was there. It seems to me you still don't get it.

As for "titanic", I just meant it was a big post. I've had a lot of my posts getting distorted lately

If you really had intentions on trolling the community with a DP AAA as a joke and having it stay up, you don't deserve to have your scores stay up.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 03-24-2012 at 12:58 AM..
Old 03-24-2012, 12:53 AM   #1243
nois-or-e
SponCon Aficionado
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nois-or-e Send a message via MSN to nois-or-e Send a message via Skype™ to nois-or-e

Quote:
nois, while you're here, can you look up condoct's IPs and see if any of them match up with Ziergdsx18? I think we might be on to something here
~large number of IP's checked later~

nope.avi
Old 03-24-2012, 12:55 AM   #1244
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
kikokinho's legit, he plays SM and SDO and has them on video
Old 03-24-2012, 12:58 AM   #1245
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 View Post
kikokinho's legit, he plays SM and SDO and has them on video
I stand corrected, thank you.

/barely knows any sm players

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:58 AM   #1246
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
You jumped from 8-1-0-2 to 4-1-0-0 to AAA, basically. No physical evidence existed for the two other scores but they were achieved next to each other. RAN was removed almost immediately because the replay data was there. It seems to me you still don't get it.
Okay, so let me get your Dosslol-logic straight.

The RAN score was only removed because of the replay data. Without the replay data, that 0-perfect run would have been just dandy to let stand.

You're an idiot.

Quote:
As for "titanic", I just meant it was a big post. I've had a lot of my posts getting distorted lately

If you really had intentions on trolling the community with a DP AAA as a joke and having it stay up, you don't deserve to have your scores stay up.
Backpedal much?

Your memory seems to be shitty so I will remind you again: I left it up because I had assumed the replay data would be there for it later. It was gone, so there's no real point in perpetuating the joke.

Besides, this has no bearing on all other scores before the obvious bot-scores (years worth of scores) that are otherwise legitimate. They deserve to stay up, but I'm not going to care if they get wiped because I don't play anymore. But it reflects poorly on you if the only way you can "get to the top" is to try to get scores deleted because you were too dumb to see the obvious.

Last edited by Reincarnate; 03-24-2012 at 01:01 AM..
Old 03-24-2012, 12:59 AM   #1247
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by nois-or-e View Post
~large number of IP's checked later~

nope.avi
That's funny, because the speedmods being used on condoct are the same as Ziergdsx18

Last edited by nois-or-e; 03-24-2012 at 01:04 AM.. Reason: marcus, doss. That is enough, take it to pms. cheers~
Old 03-24-2012, 01:03 AM   #1248
i love you
Live a wonderful life~

Quote:
You're an idiot.
Alright, cut the crap Rubix. At this point, no one cares what you have to say. Stop being off-topic and go argue about it somewhere else.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:03 AM   #1249
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Also, does this really have to be mentioned again. Come on.

Quote:
Okay, so let me get your Dosslol-logic straight.

The RAN score was only removed because of the replay data. Without the replay data, that 0-perfect run would have been just dandy to let stand.

You're an idiot.
Are you two seriously missing the point by that much? It's both of your kinds of actions that are making FFR uninhabitable. One of you is dragging out an argument to a ridiculous extent long after everyone else finished, and the other is just continuously fighting back. Just stop and get over it. If you guys have a problem with each other do it some where else. This is a suspicious scores thread. We found the hacked scores, they'll be dealt with. This is the kind of argument that will destroy FFR. Just get over it, both of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:06 AM   #1250
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
It would be removed because it was achieved in the same time frame. Just like your vrofl 2000 average run or whatever ludicrous amount it was

Those are more obvious

At this point you're really desperate at trying to make me look like an idiot. Again, your attempts at intimidation.
It's not desperate. It's easy. I am making you look like an idiot because you're taking an idiotic stance.

You literally just said that the replay data was the reason the RAN score was removed, as if the score itself wasn't worthy of deletion on its own merits. Similarly, there were countless other scores around this timeframe that were equally ridiculous on their own merits. Same goes for DP. That, plus the fact that I explicitly mentioned I made a bot...

I'll say it again: You're an idiot. I don't need to do any more than merely quote!
Old 03-24-2012, 01:07 AM   #1251
nois-or-e
SponCon Aficionado

Send a message via AIM to nois-or-e Send a message via MSN to nois-or-e Send a message via Skype™ to nois-or-e

For the third time, this is over. Take your petty squabbles to PMs, or to some other forum of discussion.

Shit, go to prochat and jump in the garbage bin there and duke it out in real time.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:12 AM   #1252
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Dude noisore, it doesn't make sense to let Dossar's obvious crap stand but then delete my posts which provide explicit, quotable proof as to why he's spouting nonsense.

If you're going to kill my posts, you need to kill all his sensationalist crap, too.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:15 AM   #1253
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager

Sensationalist? You have a score with the goods and averages basically split evenly, showing evidence of botting.

You seriously need to stop (and so do I. I don't find it necessary to respond anymore because you keep trying to start it up again). YMIA made a thread about this behavior and you're a perfect example of what he's describing
Old 03-24-2012, 01:16 AM   #1254
i love you
Live a wonderful life~

or just delete everything that went down except for that post dossar made showing proof that Rubix botted his DP score.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:17 AM   #1255
nois-or-e
SponCon Aficionado

I've killed it on all sides, not discriminating, it isn't just your posts. If you guys wish to take this discussion which is primarily between the two of you, you are free to do so in your own avenues of communication. This thread is moving on and away from the 'drama'.

Apologies to those who feel this isn't fair, but no-one wants to see this turn into a rage-war on all sides again.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:17 AM   #1256
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love you View Post
or just delete everything that went down except for that post dossar made showing proof that Rubix botted his DP score.
This could also work.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:24 AM   #1257
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

noisore, if you would please
Old 03-24-2012, 01:29 AM   #1258
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219

I think this thread is out of control right now.

What we need right now is to relax and get away from the Internet for a while. It doesn't help anyone right now to bash on each other.

PS
I think we should set a series of rules to have a better approach to those "suspicious scores". Right now, everyone can complain on somebody's case publicly and it always end with an argument-war. I think there are multiple ways to make this whole thread more efficient.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:29 AM   #1259
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Or you can say you've killed it on both sides but keep all his stupid posts while removing my smart ones, that's cool too
Old 03-24-2012, 01:38 AM   #1260
nois-or-e
SponCon Aficionado

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?p=3663652

New thread guys, I undeleted the posts towards the end of this 'discussion', I expect no such bs in the new thread about this topic. The disclaimer aptly worded by aperson at the top of the op covers it nicely.

pce~