Old 06-14-2008, 06:50 PM   #1
8 Hour Whore
←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to 8 Hour Whore
Default Long & Lost

Long & Lost
by Alek Lee

Tonight is the night that I remembered everything. From the blood on my hands to the simple romance of your kiss at night. The gun was in my hand unlike any other I had seen before.. It was a pistol, a 45 magnum covered in a red stain of blood. I shouldn't have done it, I wish I hadn't.. It was my mistake.

It all started out with a simple evening when I woke up alone as always and she had been on her way to work. I got up and brushed my teeth with my blue and white toothbrush and Colgate toothpaste, rinsing my mouth with mouth wash when I finished. I took my shower using my axe shower gel that was almost gone. I thought to myself it was time to go to the store and by some more.

When I finished I walked into the kitchen with only a robe on and got out some pop-tarts then put them into the toaster. I walked away and went into the bedroom where I was going to put on my work clothes. I worked as a lobbyist and I loved what I did. I was known as one of the best debaters and good at arguing. I loved to make sure I made my point. When I got through putting on my tie I heard the pop-tarts pop out of the toasters. I thought to myself how ironic they called them pop-tarts because they popped out of toasters.

I finished off the pop-tarts very quickly and drank my orange juice I had poured as I ate the pop-tarts, grabbed my keys and headed for the door. Then something came to me, for some reason today didn't seem correct. It seemed a little off. Then I remembered it was Daylight savings time! Meaning I had already been late for work. I hopped into my '76 camero and drove off hurriedly. I was speeding down the highway at 60mph and running stop signs like a pissed off teenager. When I thought I had made it and I could see my work just up the road I heard a sound that became unpleasant and began to slow down. It was the sound of police sirens and they where directed at me. Apparently I was being followed for about five miles. He stepped out and asked me for my drivers license and registration only I had forgotten my wallet. Not to long after the incident I was left with a five-hundred and sixty-nine dollar ticket and I had to walk four blocks to work.

I walked into the office and just like I suspected Charles the know it all suck up was waiting to try and figure out why I had been so late. I explained the story of how I forgot to set my clock ahead so I could get up and how my car had been towed away by a tow truck after trying to get to work. Shortly after that I was at the bosses office and the name plate on the door read Chuck D. Lane. I entered and there he was waiting with a pissed off look that I had seen many times before, cause of failured jobs and higher risk of bankruptcy, only this time it was pointed at me. I had never seen Chuck so angry at one person and I couldn't quiet figure out why it would be me since it was my first time ever doing anything wrong. Then he started to yell at me asking me why I had been late and I explained the situation. Still after I told him the situation he was red with fury like he was ready to explode. Then he told me that today was the day I was supposed to be down at the court house so I could speak on behalf of fire arms and there importance to this world.

Since I had failed to be there on time they took one side and fire arms were in an extreme hazardous area. They began writing out a bill so they could ban all fire arms from being held in purses, cars, homes, and everywhere with the exception of soldiers and military defenses. I was fired shortly after and kicked out of the building. I had to walk home, a 34 mile walk, so I started walking. I had little money so I couldn't call a cab and I needed the money so I could eat. About 3 miles down the road I started getting hungry and my stomach began to growl. Then out of no where I was attacked.

I thought for sure my life was over and nothing would save me but to find out it was really just a mugger trying to get some money for food. he was holding something in his hand, a 357! He took everything I had, my keys, money, he even took my reading glasses. Once he had taken everything he turned around with the gun still pointed at me and began to run. I felt after so long of doing everything right that everything was just getting back at me this day.

So I ended up showing up at the house at about seven o'clock, three hours before my wife was to get home. I then decided I would call up a cab and get my car back. I also grabbed my pistol just in case anything like that guy on the walk home happens again. I saw it as a way to protect myself and I thought I'd do it one last time before the bill was passed that you couldn't hold a fire arm on you, your house, or any other place except with the military.

The cabby came by and showed up just ten minutes after I called. With the gun still in my pocket I put the safety on to make sure nothing happened on accident. The cabby charged me forty-five dollars and twenty-three cents. Talk about an expensive city. When I got there my car had been pulled around right up front so I could see it. It made me smile that I actually could see my baby. I loved that car more then almost anything in the world. I paid my ticket off and the with drawl fee which came to $1200 dollars. I was broke enough that I would have to go home and wait for my wife to get back so I could put gas in my car. They got the keys and I hear this loud crashing sound behind me, it was my car coming around the front over towards me. I start to look and the guy slammed into another car and broke my headlight and put a huge scratch down the side of it. By this time I was furious and I had had about all I could handle. I told myself if one more thing goes wrong I would just snap and wouldn't care what I did. When the guy got out of the car I started going off on him telling the attendant that they were going to have to pay for the damages or just give me back my money that I just recently paid them. Instead of paying me they said it was already like that and there was nothing they could do about it and if I didn't want anything to happen to it I shouldn't have gotten it impounded. I couldn't take it anymore but I held myself back from doing anything I shouldn't do and got in the car.

I drove the car home, went inside, got my car cleaning supplies and began washing my car. She was dirty from all the dust that she was put into by the car attendants driving, not to mention hurt by crashing the car into multiple things. I thought to myself as I put soap on the car that I should have done something instead of just walking off. I should have gotten in his face and hit him or something but I’m too good of a person to do something like that. It was now 8:30pm and the only light that was left was the porch light as I finished waxing the car.
It looked beautiful in the moonlit sky or what was lit. Everything except for that scratch and broken headlight.

Twenty minutes went by and I was enjoying the cold night and silence. It was helping me calm down from all the wrong that had been being done that day. All of the sudden a car came in creeping really slow and I tried to make out who it was or what was in the window. Then the light from the moon lit it up and showed the end of a gun pointed right at me!

I jumped behind my car but before I did they shot three times all missing me luckily. My worry is they would get a lucky shot off and I wanted to know why they choose they should shoot at me. There bullets kept on whizzing past the car and one of them hit the porch light. Now it was completely dark and the only thing you could see were silhouettes. I could see the spark from the gun shots and the car was still barley creeping then I was grazed by a single bullet only to where I had a cut on my face. I was enraged by this they were shooting my car, my house, and me. It was time for me to play there little game with them. So I reached into my pocket with my 45 magnum and tried to shoot it but I forgot the safety was on. I clicked the safety off and reached over the car hood and began to fire back at them. Boom! Boom! Two shots and there was no sign of shooting back anymore but there was a different vehicle parked out there!

I carefully moved to the end of the camero and looked to see a silhouette coming up the driveway. I thought to myself this was my chance to get back at everything that had happened today. I readied myself waiting for the right moment to when they would come around that corner but I was in too much of a hurry. I started getting worried and began to panic then the adrenaline took over and worked my body. I ran around and with a single shot the body dropped to the ground. I felt victorious cause one of the cars that was there speed off after I dropped the little son of a bitch. Then I began to look at my victim and within a sudden instance a single tear ran down my face and then I dropped to my knees. It was no drive by personnel, it was Jane, my wife. I had just killed my wife and there was nothing I could do about it. I used the one weapon I fought to keep about all these times and made a critical mistake.

The cops pulled around about two minutes after that cause someone called about all the gun shots that where being shot outside. When the car turned to the drive way.. That’s when I saw everything. The gun was in my hand unlike any other I had seen before.. It was a pistol, a 45 magnum covered in a red stain of blood. I shouldn't have done it, I wish I hadn't.. It was my mistake.

Those where the last words I ever spoke before I began writing this explanation of what happened. I just wish that everyone knows that when your long and lost with a fire arm don't make the critical mistake I did.. Goodbye..

(With that he took that same 45 and shot himself the same way his wife had been taken out... He was found the next day in the same spot his wife had been shot with the same gun...)

The End.

Best AAA: Banned Forever
BlackFlags: 49
8 Hour Whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
jono2007
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Long & Lost

Work on your grammar, the story could have been explained better. Other then that, it's an interesting concept, you'd sell some books writing cheap paperback thrillers.

Oh, and your spelling, you mixed up your and you're alot, and there and their.
jono2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 08:21 PM   #3
8 Hour Whore
←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to 8 Hour Whore
Default Re: Long & Lost

Lol thanks I'm gonna go fix that..
I actually just wrote it up and didn't really focus on the incorrect grammar.
Some how I always mix up those two words.

Best AAA: Banned Forever
BlackFlags: 49
8 Hour Whore is offline   Reply With Quote