Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games

Old 11-13-2018, 02:08 AM   #1
QueenAshy
Banned

Default Anyone got any good halo 3 forge maps they’d like to share?

I’ve been playing mcc forge quite a bit lately, and I’m wondering what people can still create in Halo 3’s forge mode. Me and my girlfriend did a pretty cool foundry variant, but it’s nothing compared to the blender custom games and stuff like that…

Can be any version of halo 3, mcc or original, doesn’t really matter. I just think it would be kinda cool to take a greater nostalgia trip :3

My foundry variant got erased so I can’t show it… but I do have a screenshot of it. The only map that’s halo 3 and made by me that I have uploaded is Snowbound RMX - which is basically snowbound, but with a wraith in the center, barriers blocking the central tunnel a bit, altered weapon spawns, and some secrets hidden throughout. I have an H2A map which was a Collab with an old friend of mine (the map is actually a beta), and I think it’s pretty cool. Not 4 team compatible, but I might rework it for that if there’s enough demand. The H2A map is a bit like a smaller version of blood gulch with some banshees, and of course, it’s updated with the new H2A forge triggers.

I know halo discussions may not be best on a rhythm game forum, but I figured why not post this here. I don’t have many other gaming forums I frequent besides reddit.
QueenAshy is offline   Reply With Quote